The Valley of Tombs

Story Info
Kay and Winter play with a shape-shifting potion.
4.8k words
3.75
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains: Genitalia, Transformation, Deep Throat, Bondage, Impact, Fucking

The Valley of Tombs

"It's fucking gorgeous out!" Kay called into the sky, their voice echoing between the tall oaks and pines. Their boots barely made noise on the leaves and branches of the forest floor. They turned back to watch Winter carefully picking his way along behind them, eyes lowered to the ground. The wolfling was making an earnest attempt to keep up with the fae, but he simply couldn't manage Kay's graceful near-levitation as they crossed the Great Woods.

"Don't you think so?" Kay's tinkling voice echoed back to Winter.

"Hell yeah. I'm really glad we decided to come out here. I feel like I don't even need to be wearing a shirt."

"Well you don't," Kay teased, as they crested the hill and gazed out across the Valley of Tombs.

Winter's face flushed as Kay looked back at him. "You know that's not how that works."

"Why the hell not? It's not like anyone's out here to see you."

"*I'd* see me."

Kay's winning smile faltered. They know how he feels. They responded, "I'd see you too. And I love how you look."

Winter half-smiled, revealing one long, sharp canine.

"Fine. But I'm keeping my binder on."

Winter grabbed the hem of his loose, black tunic and pulled it over his head. Kay enjoyed the soft jingle as the tunic brushed the gold ring from his thick leather collar; it was a very familiar sound.

Winter's curly mohawk sprung free from the fabric and he bared his fuzzy chest, exposed save for the band compressing his breast into a manageable volume. He squinted into the bright blue, flushing in embarrassment. Kay marvelled at how the sunlight dappled his skin as it filtered through the leaves and branches.

Kay was already shirtless, their pale skin and breast feeling the caress of a light breeze as it played across the valley. Their nipples hardened unbidden as they stared out at the field of graves.

"Damn," they whisper. "There's something about dead kings that's just so sexy."

Winter's sensitive ears pricked up at Kay's words.

"Well, fuck the old bastards." He came to stand at Kay's shoulder and interlaced his fingers with theirs. The contrast, his tan claws against their silvery translucent digits, never ceased to delight him. "Not literally, of course. There are much more appealing things to fuck. Why are we talking about fucking? We were supposed to be hiking."

Kay suddenly took off, skipping down the hill, again exerting some unconscious fae-skill to keep from tripping and tumbling down the steep incline. Their locks bobbed in the wind, a spot of seafoam quickly shrinking away into the valley.

Kay's voice echoed back to him. "Who says we're *just* hiking?"

Winter couldn't help but grin as he hurried to follow them. Kay halted at the entrance of a towering mausoleum, placing a hand delicately on the cool marble.

"Let's get out of the sun," they suggested, turning their alluring gaze on Winter. As he reached them, Kay placed a hand to his torso. It trailed lazily up from his waistband, following his happy trail up over his stomach and chest, coming to rest with a finger crooked in the ring at the front of his collar. They tugged on it slightly, and Winter let out a soft hiss, enjoying the compression on his jugulars. He stumbled forward as Kay let go and retreated inside the cavernous space, keeping their bright green eyes fixated on Winter. He followed close behind, his mind already sinking into pleasurable murkiness.

Kay released his eyes and turned to examine the inside of the mausoleum, its walls inscribed with ancient texts. The intricate murals and carvings were punctuated with elaborate torch mounts, their flames long put out.

"Isn't that convenient," Kay muttered, their voice echoing into the vaulted ceiling. They grasped an iron sconce and pulled, testing its strength. It didn't budge. "Perfect."

Kay turned to face Winter, who was standing stock-still in the entrance of the structure, and beckoned to him. "Come here."

Winter's eyes glazed over as they made their way to Kay's place at the back wall of the tomb. Kay rested their hands on his shoulders, pivoting him to face the entrance again, his back against the decorated stone. Keeping their eyes locked on his, Kay took the rucksack off of their bare back and pulled on the drawstring opening. They kept a perfect poker face, save for an arched brow as they reached into the sack. They pulled out leather cuffs, carabiners, and heavy chains, followed by a potion, a pipe and a small flogger.

Winter's eyes widened at the sight of Kay's preparation. He gulped, his pulse pounding in his ears. "Did you plan this?"

Kay shrugged, smirking. "I mean, I had no idea we'd end up here. I brought this shit just in case." They picked one of the chains up from the floor and deftly hooked two of the carabiners to both ends. They moved over to stand right in front of Winter, their eyes locked on his. He took a deep, slow breath, savoring how easy it was to do so. He knew what was coming next.

Kay hooked one carabiner to the loop on Winter's collar, pivoting it to rest on the back of his neck. The other end of the short chain Kay hooked to a decorative swirl protruding from the torch mount. The chain had two or three feet of give, and it swung slightly, brushing between Winter's shoulder blades. The cold metal sent goosebumps down his back. The weight of the chain pulled on the front and sides of his collar; not uncomfortably. The hairs on Winter's neck stood up as a wave of arousal swept through him.

Kay remained very close to him, and the intoxicating scent of their body washed over him; flowers, the musty scent of fallen leaves, and the bite of fresh tobacco. Winter's breath caught in his throat as the area between his legs throbbed involuntarily.

Kay bent to pick up the padded leather cuffs, swiftly unbuckling each one.

"Give me your wrists," Kay said.

Winter held out his hands, palms upward, forearms parallel. Kay buckled a cuff to each one in turn, finishing by hooking a carabiner between them.

Winter dropped his wrists, and Kay admired the look of his muscular forearms with their bands of blackwork tattoos, punctuated by the leather.

Under the pretext of checking if the chain was hooked securely to the sconce, Kay pressed their lithe body up against Winter's, arms on either side of his head. Winter could feel their chest against his, their nipples standing at attention, pressing slightly into him. He couldn't resist the urge to bury his face in Kay's neck, planting a soft kiss on their collarbone.

Kay quickly retracted an arm from around Winter's head, splaying a hand across his collar and pushing his head and neck into the wall. They affixed their piercing gaze upon Winter, eyebrows raised. "Did I say you could touch me?"

Winter shook his head, at once petrified and aroused.

The corner of Kay's mouth lifted ever so slightly and they let their sweet breath wash over Winter's mouth and neck. They held their lips just out of reach of his, and he struggled against the hand pressed firmly against his neck - not too hard, not putting pressure on the trachea, just preventing him from moving. He wanted Kay's lips so desperately.

After a long, tantalizing moment, Kay let their mouth fall into his. Their soft lips sent little jolts of arousal cascading down Winter's spine, and a wetness suddenly crept over his netherlands. He pressed his hips up against Kay's, and they grabbed at his waist, grinding their bodies together. Winter came up for air, and Kay moved their lips to brush up and down behind his ear and neck just above the collar. Winter let out a sigh, feeling his most sensitive areas tingle and twinge with desire.

Kay moved their hands across his midriff to his belt buckle, deftly undoing it and pulling his pants down to his ankles. They lifted one sneaker at a time, pulling them over his heels and his socks with them. Then off came the black jeans, one ankle at a time, and Kay dropped them in a heap by the entrance. The sunlight created a Kay-shaped silhouette as they sauntered back into the mausoleum, drawing closer to Winter. His eyelids were heavy with lust, but he resisted the urge to close them, not wanting to miss a second of Kay's commanding expressions.

Kay grabbed Winter's cuffs by the carabiner and lifted his arms over their head, leaving his mound in his boxers exposed, the wet mark between his legs clearly visible.

Kay's hand drifted over his nook, fingers trailing up and down either hip and thigh, and then over his sweet spot, teasing it gently through the fabric. Winter's eyes fluttered closed as he reveled in the sensation of his click swelling under Kay's fingers. He let out a quiet whimper, pushing his hips up against Kay's hand as it probed more insistently at his growing bud.

"Please..." he asked, and Kay chuckled knowingly, their fingers quickly slipping beneath his waistband and tugging at his click. He gasped and spasmed, his legs beginning to weaken as Kay gently but unceasingly played with him. Their fingers moved from his click, tracing up and down the slick slit to entice his hole. "F-fuck..." Winter bucked his hips, wishing so badly for Kay to be inside him.

Kay's expression hardened, and they extracted their hand, licking their fingers, leaving him hungry. "Little slut."

Kay grasped a handful of Winter's hair at the back of his head, forcing his chin upwards. With their other still-wet hand, they slid their palm up Winter's adam's apple and under his chin, hooking their pointer and middle fingers over Winter's bottom teeth. He instinctively closed his lips over Kay's fingers, sucking on them wantonly.

"That's a good boy," Kay whispered in Winter's ear, smirking. "I have a surprise for you. But you have to earn it."

"Whussesurprishe?" Winter mumbled around Kay's fingers. Kay's eyes narrowed.

"I'm not telling you. It's a *surprise*." Kay grabbed Winter's hip, spinning him sharply so his back faced Kay and the right side of his face was pressed up against the wall. Kay yanked down Winter's boxers and he yelped in surprise as they delivered a sharp blow to his ass, leaving the area stinging. "And speaking out of turn will earn you a one-way ticket to Torture Town."

Winter's cheek was hot against the cool marble. With his hands cuffed and pressed against his mound, he was unable to push himself off of the wall. He stood helpless with Kay's arm firmly planted on the back of his neck, and their other hand delivered five quick slaps to his rear.

"Do. You. Un. Der. Stand?" Every slap punctuated a syllable.

Winter nodded quickly, his cheek fricting against the wall, panting "Yessuhhh..."

"Good." Kay pulled Winter's boxers back into place, and pivoted him to face the cavern.

Kay turned their back on Winter who was now barely standing, both sets of cheeks blushing through his melanin. Kay picked up the potion off the stone floor, a teardrop-shaped bottle with a royal purple liquid sloshing around inside. They held it up, flashing Winter a devilish smile. "I bought this at the sex shop in town. It's a shape-shifting potion."

Winter resisted the urge to ask what shape exactly would be shifting.

Kay uncorked the little bottle and downed it in two gulps. They bent down to put the vial back in the sack and pulled out a lighter, then picked up the pipe. "Now, we wait."

They lit the bowl, pulling smoke through its long stem. The smoke rose in thick curls, quickly obscuring the ceiling and filling Winter's nostrils with its heady scent. He begged at Kay with his gaze, afraid of what will happen if he asked in outright for the pipe.

"Do you want some?" Kay asked.

Winter nodded and whispered, "please".

Kay brought the pipe over, offering the mouthpiece to him. "It's still lit. I'll hold it for you."

Winter pursed his lips around the stem and inhaled, the tobacco and dried herbs making his head spin. He closed his eyes and exhaled a cloud of sweet smoke.

"As if you weren't high enough already." Kay took the pipe back, puffing on it slowly, and inched closer to Winter. Soon their bodies were pressed close as they passed the pipe back and forth.

A minute passed and Winter noticed it wasn't just Kay's hips pinning him to the wall. The flesh just inside the crotch of their flowing pants had grown hard and pressed insistently against Winter. "Oh-" he breathed, his heart jumping into his throat..

Kay smiled, placing the pipe on the ground next to the sack. They sauntered back over to Winter.

"Take off my pants."

"Uh-" Winter lifted his cuffs slightly, the carabiner clinking.

"You can do it," Kay encouraged.

Winter fumbled with the cuffs, kneeling to pull Kay's trousers down over their ankles and boots.

"That's a good boy. Now the underwear."

Winter raised his head and was confronted with a bulge the size of his fist protruding from Kay's lace briefs. He reached to pull them down, but Kay grabbed his hand.

"Slowly."

He nodded, *slowly* pulling on the waistband of Kay's underwear, sliding it smoothly over their erection. It sprung free - long, and girthy, but not an unmanageable size. Winter gasped, "Ooohhh..."

"Ya wanna touch it?" Kay asked, breaking character as they wiggled their cock back and forth slightly.

Winter grinned. "Hell yeah."He lifted his hands to grasp the shaft, moving the skin back from the tip.

Kay's breath caught in their throat. "Whoa," they marveled. "That's a fun sensation." A drop of precum welled from their head.

Winter, egged on by Kay's arousal, licked sensually around the tip of Kay's brand-new member, lapping up the seeping fluid. Without warning Kay grabbed the back of Winter's mohawk and forced their cock into his mouth.

"Suck on it," they commanded.

Winter enjoyed the feeling of the warm, pulsing flesh in his mouth, and it was met with an unbidden pulse in his tunnel walls. "Mmmph", he whimpered, his throat filling with Kay's cock as they guided it in further. He resisted the urge to move his hands, splayed on Kay's thighs, down to his swollen click. His throat relaxed as another wave of arousal spread down his body. He took a deep breath through his nose and began to suck.

Kay gripped Winter's hair, moving his head to slide their cock in and out of his mouth ever so gently. Winter had sucked plenty of dildos before, but never a real cock, and Kay had to make sure not to hurt or choke him. But soon Winter was moving of his own accord, lustily coating Kay's cock with saliva and putting just the right pressure on the sensitive nerves on its underside.

"Oohhhfuck, aahhhthat'sright, mmmhhh..." Kay let out a series of ragged breaths and moans.

Winter's throat miraculously expanded around Kay's member, taking it deeper and deeper. He let out little whimpers of pleasure as he did so. "Mmph...hhmmm..." Winter's head swam with a delicious combo of arousal and lack of oxygen as Kay's cock cut off his airways completely. His hands drifted down to lightly touch his throbbing click.

"Oooohhhmygod you're so good at this, huuuhhh...unngh...What the fuck are you doing?" Kay abruptly pulled their considerable length out from halfway down Winter's throat, and he desperately sucked in air.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?"

Winter's wide, chocolate eyes flickered up to Kay's stone cold face. "No..."

Kay, still holding the back of Winter's head, forced it backwards to look fully up at them.

"That's fucking right. You broke a rule."

It was true; Winter was never allowed to touch himself unless Kay gave him permission to. "I-I couldn't help myself..." Winter's expression turned innocent.

"Don't give me that, you little brat." Kay grabbed the chain at the back of Winter's neck and forced him to stand. "Turn around."

"No, please..."

Kay slapped the outside of Winter's exposed thigh, grabbed his hip and forced him around to face the wall. They roughly yanked his boxers down to his ankles.

"Step out."

Winter stepped out of his boxers, and Kay threw them to the side.

"Spread your legs."

Winter remained still. Kay let out an exasperated sigh and pulled on the chain to Winter's collar, making him choke and sputter. His hands flew up to pull at the collar, but Kay grabbed the carabiner connecting his wrists and slipped it over a hook on the torch bracket, above his head. He struggled against the cuffs and rasped, "n-no..."

Kay released their grip on the chain, letting Winter gasp in relief. They stepped up to Winter, pressing their erection into his ass cheeks. Their hand snaked down between his legs, fingers creeping up along the slit to caress his click.

"Oohhmmm...haahhh..." Winter shivered under Kay's fingers as they kneaded the swollen nub. His ass ground into Kay's cock and they exhaled sharply.

"Do you want to come?" Kay asked, knowing the answer.

Winter nodded, his forehead rubbing against the smooth stone. "Yess..." he panted.

"Then. Spread. Your. Legs."

Winter squeezed his eyes shut, enjoying the sensation of Kay's fingers on his click for just a moment. Then their hand moved away to press at the inside of his right thigh.

He obeyed the pressure, moving his ankle so his feet were spread just outside of hip-width.

"Good boy."

Kay removed their hand from Winter's thigh and picked up the leather flogger. "This is going to hurt," Kay said, and Winter could hear the smile.

The next few seconds seemed to pass in slow-motion as Kay raised the flogger, the leather straps brushing softly together. Then the whistling of air, as Kay brought the flogger down across Winter's already flushed ass. Winter flinched and gasped. The leather strands left little red marks all across Winter's right cheek.

Kay paused to let Winter adjust to the sting - a second or two, then let another three fall across his cheeks and upper thighs.

Winter jerked and hissed between clenched teeth, but his hips betrayed him - he enjoyed it, he always had. They pressed and released against the cold stone wall.

Kay tossed the flogger's strands in slow, circular motions through the air. Winter heard the sound and tensed in anticipation.

Another few blows, this time to his upper back and shoulders.

"Uhgnnhh*gasp*Haahh," Winter's breath heaved with each swat.

Blood rushed to his shoulder blades and they turned red under the tan. He pulled his elbows back, contracting and shrinking away from the flogger. Kay delivered six or seven sharp blows into Winter's calves and lower thighs. They saved his most sensitive areas - the lower asscheeks and upper thighs - for the next few, hardest hits.

"Hungh-Ooohhh..." His breathing came now in shallow, ragged sighs. His knees shook, hips twitching with every lash.

Time stretched on immeasurably as Winter learned the rhythm of Kay's movements. His body fell into a state of perpetual stinging arousal, his pulse pounding in his ears and between his legs. A light sheen of sweat broke over his skin, and more than that dripped down the very inside of his thighs.

Kay landed the thirtieth or so lash and Winter had to clutch at the torch bracket, using it to hold himself up as his lower half weakened from exhaustion and lust.

"P-please, Kay..." he begged for release.

"Ten more. Then I let you go."

Winter gulped and nodded. "Okay."

Kay tossed the flogger through the air in gentle infinity loops. "Count with me."

Winter took a deep breath. Kay struck, and he counted. "AaghOne...OoouuTwo..."

Winter's back rolled, his hips dancing wildly. "Ffouruuhhh...Fffiiiveeennghh..." His skin was aflame, every nerve firing. "Ssuhseven...EeghEight..." Two blows landed in between his thighs, the leather whipping around to caress his taint, and he let out a wanton moan.

"You like that?

"YessirOoohhhNiiine...TenNnungh-" Winter's knees buckled, causing him to hang on the sconce by his cuffs. He panted, sweat dripping down the sides of his face.

12