The Valley of Tombs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay moved to embrace him from behind, lifting his trembling torso to unhook his cuffs. He collapsed, exhausted by his punishment. But he smiled dazedly as he rolled onto his back.

Kay unbuckled his cuffs, and laid them on the floor. They reached to tangle their fingers in Winter's curly, dark hair.

"You did so good, little pup. You took it like a champ."

"Mmmmhhh...thank you..."

Kay's arms encircled Winter's shoulders and they lifted his torso, shifting his body further away from the wall. He sprawled unabashedly, one knee cocked and the other leg spread out on the cool floor. Kay lay on their side next to him, hooking one leg over his thigh and sliding an arm under his head. They stroked his chin, running a few fingers along his soft facial hair.

"You got your punishment. Now would you like your reward?"

Winter nodded eagerly, vigor immediately flooding back into his lower half. "Yes please," he whispered.

Kay smiled, climbing on top of Winter's flushed body, lowering their torso onto his. They leaned down to plant a soft kiss on Winter's lips. Winter wrapped one hand around Kay's neck and latched on, grasping at Kay's mouth with his. Kay bit Winter's lower lip and traced their tongue along the inner rim of his mouth. They gyrated against each other, Kay's cock slipping between Winter's velvety folds, rubbing against his click with strong, insistent motions.

Kay nipped and sucked playfully at Winter's neck, sending gooseflesh over his throat and chest.

"Kay, please..." the question hung unfinished in the air. Kay clambered down, kneeling between Winter's thighs and hitching his ankles up around their waist.

"Okay, I know this is nothing new, but -" Kay pointed to their cock, "this thing is real, and I'm gonna come inside you if-if that's cool."

Winter nodded, a little brat creeping back into their voice. "Do it, I dare you."

Kay's eyes glinted. "Cool."

They planted one hand on the floor behind Winter's head, their other hand's fingers skimming down his happy trail. They traced around his mound slowly, then placed their thumb over Winter's click, rolling it back and forth.

"Ooohhh, ffuckk..." Winter closed his eyes, enjoying the sweet jolts of pleasure, his slit flooding with anticipation.

Kay paused to pour thick oil from a bottle onto their cock. "Ready?" they asked.

Winter opened his eyes to Kay's gaze affixed firmly, lovingly, on him. "Absolutely."

Kay didn't hesitate, grasping their cock and guiding it smoothly into Winter's slick hole. It slipped inside easily, and they both sighed as if in relief. Kay's cock filled Winter's eager cunt, his walls stretching to accommodate the long, thick rod. Kay placed a sure hand on Winter's outer thigh and began to move their hips back and forth, oh so slowly, savoring the feeling of being closer to Winter in some ways than ever before.

Winter's body relaxed almost immediately, wetness dripping down his inner thighs and onto his ass on the cold stone floor. Kay's magical horn felt so good buried deep inside him, their bodies working together in delicious friction.

Kay moaned, "Fuck this feels good. Everything I dreamed it would be."

Winter whispered back, "No, it's better."

Kay's pace increased gradually, inspiring a round of helpless, enraptured noises from Winter. Kay's brow furrowed in concentration; they worked their core, thighs and calves to thrust into Winter with a fervor. Kay hovered over Winter, their breath washing over him as pleasure does, in building waves. Winter's back arched and he ground his hips into Kay's cock as it slammed into his cunt again and again.

Kay's breath came in heavy gasps and sighs, punctuated by little groans of lust as they worked their entire body, driving into Winter.

He writhed under them, alternating between affixing his wide-eyed stare to Kay's game face, and letting his eyes roll back inside his head as another wave of bliss took him, all the while letting out a string of breathy moans and whimpers.

"Aaauughffuuuccck...Oooohhhh..."

Each stroke sent tendrils of electricity through both Kay's throbbing horn and Winter's cunt, paralyzing him as Kay fucked him rhythmically. He could do nothing but claw at Kay's back and cling to their waist with his thighs, and futilely attempt to keep from being overwhelmed.

"Aahhh, Kay...don't stop...please don't stop..." Winter said breathlessly, and Kay knew he was almost there. They grunted in exertion as they put everything they had into each powerful thrust.

Winter's breath became shallower, more labored, and his legs began to twitch uncontrollably. His pelvic floor tightened around Kay's cock, pressing it up into his g-spot. The feeling of Kay's head fructing on the soft sponge made him gasp and whimper.

"Come for me," Kay whispered in between thrusts. "Come on Winter. Come for me."

That gentle, familiar pressure built in Winter's abdomen and legs. A wave of heat spread from his thighs down to his toes, followed by a wave of cool. A sensitivity formed at the apex of his tunnel and at once he could feel every time Kay's cock hit his cervix, and brushed along the nerves of his g-spot. His entire cunt was agonizingly responsive, and Kay's pelvis moving against his thighs drove him wild.

Finally, Winter broke. "Hhhh...hm - Agh!"

His body contradicted itself; his instinct was to let out one long, loud exclamation, but it was strangled as his entire body, including his diaphragm, seized up.

"Hhngh - Haahh - Oohhh"

His lower half positively vibrated as ecstasy rocked through him, radiating from his spasming cunt. His walls locked up around Kay's still moving cock, contracting and releasing in three- or four-second intervals. After twenty or thirty seconds, a shudder ran up and down his body, followed by a sensation of pins-and-needles as his arousal fell back to a manageable level.

He expected Kay to slow their pace, but they gritted their teeth and continued on ravaging Winter's now spent body.

"Ooohhhffuckk, whhat-"

"My turn."

Winter gulped and nodded.

Kay abruptly hoisted Winter's ankles over their shoulders, holding their calves for stability. Winter was now bent almost double, his cunt exposed to Kay's merciless pounding. The new angle and alignment of his legs stimulated his g-spot more intensely than ever, and he sucked in a sharp breath, feeling his body build back to a climax. Kay's breath came in heavy sighs and puffs, and Winter could feel the pulse in Kay's horn, thighs and stomach. Winter placed his hands on his thighs, pulling them further into his chest, as he stared up at Kay's focused, almost pained expression.

"Come inside me, Kay."

Kay grinned, and somehow began to thrust harder than they had done before.

"OHFfuuuckyyesss-" Winter threw his head back, letting his body take over.

Kay rammed their cock into Winter's dripping hole once, twice, three times, and it sent them both over the edge.

Kay let out a long moan, "OooohhhOoohhuuhhOoh", its pitch vaulting with every pulse of their expulsion.

Winter felt Kay's cum fill every inch of their cunt as it spasmed, pressing around Kay's cock, releasing, and pressing in again. "Unnf - Auugh - Uhhhghh"

Winter let go of his thighs, wrapping his ankles around Kay's neck as his hips buck and sway.

Inexorable bliss washed over both their bodies, originating from the contact between their throbbing sexes.

Kay collapsed atop Winter, swinging his legs out and down so they can again be chest to chest. Winter's legs twitched limply on the cold stone floor. Kay laced their fingers in Winter's mohawk, now soaked with sweat at the scalp. They stroked his chest lightly, planting kiss after gentle kiss on his lips, nose, and forehead. Winter placed a hand on Kay's damp cheek, and they breathed together for a moment.

"Oh, mygod, thatwassamazing" muttered Kay.

All Winter could manage is a weak nod.

Kay hoisted theirself off Winter's chest and slowly pulled their now shrinking cock out of Winter, enjoying the way their cum dripped lewdly from between his legs.

"God, you look so good right now," they sighed, disconnecting Winter's collar from its chain.

Winter smiled, eyes closed. "Wegotta do thissagain sometime," he mumbles.

Kay chuckles. "Maybe next time, you can wear the cock and I can get fucked senseless."

Kay reaches for their underwear. "Here," they offer, pressing the lace up against Winter's soaked cunt. He twitched, enjoying the subtle pressure and friction as Kay cleaned him.

"Tthhankss."

Kay smirked. "You good?"

"Yyeahh, I'm jussgonna take anap..."

Kay lowered theirself back down by Winter's still form, their arms encircling him and pulling him into their chest. "Okay honey. You can sleep."

"Heyy, Kay?"

"Mhm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too

12