The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 02

Story Info
How Stosh lost his virginity and became a vampire.
4.1k words
4.66
7.8k
13

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Elizabeth came, I rolled over and pulled her onto my chest. I moved her hair away from her neck and I licked the wounds I'd left there, healing them. She giggled.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, just a little cleanup," I said, pulling her head under my chin. I kissed her hair.

She nestled close to me. "Am I still cold?" I asked.

"You're warming up nicely,"

I listened to her breathe as we lay together in a comfortable silence.

"You know, this is the first time I've ever slept with someone without knowing his last name,"

I laughed. "There's a lot we don't know about each other,"

"True. But I'm pretty sure you're supposed to know someone's last name before you know what their genitals look like. I mean, in an ideal world,"

"Okay. My name is Stanislav Szymanski. And you are?"

"I'm Elizabeth Black. So nice to meet you, Mr. Szymanski," she said.

"And you as well, Miss Black. I must say your genitals are very attractive,"

Elizabeth snorted. "Well, that's an unusual compliment!"

I held her tighter and kissed her hair again.

"I still don't know very much about you,"

"You know my name. You know where I'm from. And you know I'm a fictional creature. What else do you need to know?"

She thought for a moment. "Okay. You keep saying you're an old man. How old are you?"

"We don't count it the same way you do," I said. Then I noticed an annoyed look crossing her face. "If you're asking how long I've been a vampire... well, nearly 600 years,"

Her face softened. "Is that a long time?"

"Yes and no. I guess it makes me middle-aged, for my kind. There are those who are older than me," I smiled at her. "Telling you about myself is not simple. There's a lot of ground to cover and most of it is... unpleasant," I said.

Elizabeth pulled away from me, and her face turned serious. "I don't care. I want to hear about you,"

I looked at her for a long time. Her absolute fearlessness amazed me.

"I don't even know where to start,"

"Why don't you tell me why it's so ridiculous to ask if you knew Vlad the Impaler," she said

I smiled at her and chuckled a little, but she didn't smile.

"You're not going to let this go, are you?"

"Nope,"

I sighed. "I don't talk about myself often. This better not end up in a book,"

"I promise nothing. But, if it helps, I won't describe you as brooding,"

"Just don't tell people I sparkle,"

"Deal!"

I took a deep breath. "Asking if I knew Vlad the Impaler is a silly question. It's true, we were contemporaries, but we lived in different worlds, and not just because of the distance. He was royalty. He was a ruler. I was a peasant,"

Elizabeth was listening closely.

"We were farmers. We didn't have much, but we had good land. My father was skilled at getting the most out of what we had. My mother was amazing. She was always cooking and baking something, and when she wasn't, she was making clothes and finding a way to make our home more pleasant. I never saw either of my parents' rest, except for Sunday. We never went hungry, and we never lacked for anything."

"You had a nice family," she said. I nodded.

"I did have a nice family, but I didn't appreciate them. Even though my family was happy and comfortable, I still wanted more. I loved music and art, what little I was exposed to. I didn't believe the priest, but I loved going to church so I could see the stained-glass windows and hear their chants. I enjoyed going to the pub and listening to the stories the soldiers and merchants told about places I would never see.

My father was a big man who was very practical. He thought I spent too much time dreaming. I was his first son and he expected me to be more down-to-earth, but I always disappointed him in that way. He told me I would find out someday that life was a serious business. I found out the day he told me I would marry Magda in the spring."

"Was she your first love?"

I laughed. "No, not at all. Magda was the only child of our neighbor. She was a nice girl, but she wasn't very bright. She wasn't interested in the world past the village. Trying to talk to her about anything was like talking to a cow. She looked back at me with big, brown eyes that didn't seem to understand anything,"

Elizabeth frowned. "Why did he tell you to marry her?"

"Well, Magda's father had a nice piece of land, and my father thought it would make a good addition. He was very practical, and it made sense to him. When my father told me I would marry her, I didn't complain or argue, but I mourned the death of possibility. My mother didn't say a word against the idea, but she put a hand on my shoulder with tears in her eyes. I realize now that she knew just what father's plans meant for my dreams of the world. I would marry Magda, her father's farm would become ours, and that was that. Our wedding would happen the next spring. I worked hard to not give any hint of my disappointment,"

"So, what happened? Did you marry her?"

I told Elizabeth of how the gypsies came to town at the end of that summer. I told her how they had jugglers and musicians and fortune-tellers and lots of pretty girls. Watching the gypsies, I felt like there was some hope for a different world. I thought maybe my life wasn't over quite yet.

"They were like the people from the old songs and stories come to life. They wore bright colors, they sang new songs, they were interesting and beautiful,"

Elizabeth kissed me. "Please go on,"

I told Elizabeth about how suspicious some of the villagers were. The priest thought the gypsies were thieves. My father thought they were just silly entertainment. But he wasn't surprised by my interest. He allowed me to go see the caravan after my chores were done.

"Didn't you live on a farm? Geez! You must not have had a lot to do!" she teased

I chuckled. "I was a young man, just 18, and I had a lot of energy."

She seemed skeptical on this point. "Still, though -

"Would you like me to continue, or do you actually want to hear more about 15th-century farm life?"

She laughed. "No, I'll take your word for it,"

"I went to see the caravan after chores. It was amazing! I heard new stories and songs, I saw new dances. There was one girl, in particular, Vadoma. She was beautiful. She had blue-black hair and dark eyes. She had deep dimples and a beautiful figure,"

"So, THIS girl was your first love!"

I sighed. She was right - Vadoma was my first love. Her smile made my heart stop, and I couldn't take my eyes off her as she gazed at me across the fire. I was completely unprepared for how she made me feel.

The music faded into the background, the smell of the food and the liquor faded, too. All I could see were Vadoma's eyes. I would have walked through the fire to get to her. I was completely under her spell.

Until my brother, Piotr shook me.

"Come on, Stosh! We've got to get home!"

I turned to him, angry. "What! Why?"

"It's getting late, and we have work to do. And you are NOT sticking me with cleaning up mule shit by myself again!"

I turned back to the beautiful girl I had been watching, but she was gone. There was only my brother and the farm and the every day.

"God, that must have sucked," Elizabeth said.

"Yes, in fact, it did suck. Our father didn't let us slack off the next day, either. We had to be up at first light and be ready to do all of our usual chores,"

Piotr was tired and cranky, but I didn't care. All I could think about was getting back to the camp and finding the dark-eyed beauty that had so enchanted me the night before. We hadn't spoken two words to each other, and I didn't even know her name yet, but I was sure I was in love. More than that, I was sure, absolutely sure, that she loved me too, or would, as soon as I could introduce myself to her. I moved with break-neck speed, pushing hard at my brother to get everything done.

Our father was impressed with how quickly we finished our chores. My brother, on the other hand, knew what had me so motivated, and he took the opportunity to just step out of the way and let me do most of his chores, too.

At the end of the day, we cleaned up and sat down for dinner. I began to eat my food very quickly, so quickly my little sister began to laugh at me. "Stosh is eating like the chickens, Mama!". My mother stared at me reproachfully and my father slapped me on the back of the head.

"Slow down! Chew your food before you swallow it!"

I tried to slow down, but I still ate as fast as I could get away with, despite my father's complaints. I left as soon as dinner was over. Piotr stayed behind to catch up on his sleep.

When I got to the gypsy camp there were more villagers who had come to gawk. Musicians and storytellers were gathered around the fire and there were jugglers strolling through the crowd. I didn't see any of it, of course. I was looking for the beautiful girl with dark eyes from the night before. Since I was taller than almost anyone, I scanned the crowd

"So did you find her?" Elizabeth asked.

"No, I didn't. Instead, I found trouble,"

I wouldn't say I panicked when I didn't see Vadoma, but I was definitely displeased. I could see most of the crowd, but she just wasn't there. I decided to search among the wagons. I had walked away from the crowd when I heard sharp voices, thick with drink.

"Fucking thieves! Dirty bums!"

I turned the corner and behind a large wagon, three of the men of my village had cornered one of the gypsies, a skinny boy. The largest of the villagers, Milos, was beating him, while the other two men held him in place.

"What are you doing? Stop!" I yelled. I grabbed Milos by the shoulder and pulled him away from the boy. "Goddamn it! Stop it!"

Milos turned towards me, his eyes cloudy with alcohol. I heard one of the other men say, "That's Szymon's boy," as Milos tried to punch me. I dodged his fist and he struggled to remain upright.

"This doesn't concern you Stosh! Go back to your farm!"

"Come on, Milos, he's just a kid,"

Milos ran at me and I tripped him, making him fall hard. The other men let the boy go and came toward me, but they were just as drunk as Milos and it was easy to knock them down. Milos recovered enough to rush me again, and I punched him in the stomach. Milos immediately doubled over and began puking. I turned to the boy and helped him stand up on shaky legs

"Are you okay?"

Even in the dim light, I could tell he was hurt. He had a black eye and a fat lip, but he still nodded and mumbled "Thank you,"

Suddenly, from out of nowhere, there were women. They chased the two other men off, then returned to kick and spit on Milos, who was still doubled over. One woman took the boy from me while another put a wet rag on his face. An older woman put the boy's arm over her shoulder to help him walk away. As Milos struggled to stand up, women were still kicking and cursing him. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand. I looked down, and there she was, the beautiful girl I'd been looking for. She was smiling at me, her dark eyes glowing and it was like the world suddenly brightened. I felt a weight being taken from my heart that I hadn't really known was there.

"I am Vadoma. Thank you for helping my cousin,"

I was tongue-tied and utterly charmed.

"Do you have a name?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm called Stosh,"

She laughed a little. "You're called Stosh, but is that your name?"

"Well, no. My real name is Stanislav,"

"Then I shall call you by your name. Stanislav. That's a beautiful name,"

"Yes," I said, suddenly filled with an appreciation for my name that I never had before.

"Would you like to take a walk with me Stanislav?"

I nodded, unable to take my eyes off her. I would have agreed to go anywhere with her.

She led me away from the wagons and the crowd and into the woods, neither of us saying anything. We walked next to the river in the moonlight and traveled down a short path to the riverbank. She laid a blanket out for us to sit on.

"You know the men who were beating my cousin."

"Yes, I know them,"

Vadoma put her hands on my face and stared directly into my eyes. "Why did you defend a stranger against your friends?"

"They aren't my friends, they're my neighbors. And they aren't good people. Good people don't beat up children,"

"There were three of them. You could have been hurt," she said.

"Good people don't let other people beat up children, either"

She seemed to think about this for a moment.

"So you're a good person,"

I blushed. "I don't know about that. But I won't watch adult men beat up a boy,"

Vadoma smiled. "You have a valiant heart, Stanislav,"

I didn't know what to say to this, so I said nothing.

Vadoma continued to stare into my eyes, touching my jaw and my cheek, making sure my eyes stayed with her. However, I couldn't have turned away from her if I wanted to.

"You were looking for me."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"Yes," I didn't mean to say that, it just came out.

"Why?" she asked, with a bemused smile.

"Why? Well, uh-uh-uh..." I was stammering again.

"Don't you know why you were looking for me?"

"Uh... I wanted to see you because you're beautiful and you've seen the world and you know things that other people don't,"

I began to beat myself up almost as soon as the words came out of my mouth. What was wrong with me? Why was I so talkative all of a sudden?

"How do you know that?" she said with a smirk.

I hesitated. "Well... you have seen more than I have,"

"And what have you seen?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing,"

Vadoma put her hand on my cheek and kissed me. I was instantly hard.

"Would you like to see the world, Stanislav?"

"Yes,"

"Even if it means you will always be a stranger?"

"Yes,"

"Even if it means that you must turn your back on everything you now know?"

I answered without hesitation. "Yes,"

"You should see the world, Stanislav. I will show you,"

Vadoma smiled and opened her bodice. She put my hand on her breast. She kissed me, nibbling my lip, as I squeezed her breast. She pulled back.

"You've never kissed a girl before, have you?"

I was embarrassed that it was so obvious.

"No, not really,"

Vadoma smiled at me. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. We all have to start somewhere!"

I couldn't meet her eyes. I wanted the world to swallow me whole. But she wouldn't let me look away. "Let me teach you,"

She took my hand and put it on her breast. "Here. Touch me like this. Soft, don't squeeze so much," She held her hand in mine and used it to stroke her breasts softly. I could feel her nipples tighten, and I could hear her soft breathing. "Yes, just like that. Keep moving just like that," she moaned.

I looked down at her breast in the moonlight. It was gorgeous. Somehow, I felt the urge to put my mouth on it.

"Um... may I kiss it?"

She smiled at me. "Of course you may!"

I leaned down and put my lips on her breast. "That feels nice. Do you like doing that Stanislav?"

"Yes,"

"Now kiss my nipple,"

She moved my head to the front of her breast, and I took her nipple into my mouth. I began to lick and suck and nibble. Each motion of my tongue, each caress of my lips brought a new sound out of her. I felt like I was playing a beautiful instrument.

She pulled my head up and began kissing me again. "Use your tongue gently, like this," she said demonstrating. She kissed me deeply, running her hands over my back. "And keep touching me. Your hands feel so nice,"

I ran my hands up her back. I pulled her bodice and blouse off so I could see all of her. I put my mouth on her other breast.

"Mmmm... that feels so good! But don't forget her sister,"

She took my hand and put it on her other breast, moving it as before, using my hand to stroke and gently squeeze her beautiful breast.

I would have been content to do this for the rest of the night, but she had other plans for us. She ran her hands through my hair and down my back. She put her hands on my ass and moved one to the front of my waist, squeezing my ass and stroking my cock at the same time. I began to tremble and groan. I was going to come.

She moved away suddenly. "Take your clothes off," she said. I hesitated. "Take your clothes off now," she ordered. She watched me stand up and remove my pants. It was a little awkward with my cock completely hard. She smiled at me and purred approvingly.

"Boże, kocham polskich chłopców," she said softly.

"What does that mean?" Elizabeth said.

"It means 'God I love Polish boys,'"

"You're blushing!" Elizabeth said, and I laughed. "I didn't know vampires could blush!"

Once I was naked, Vadoma pushed me down. She slid off her skirt and stood before me naked, her skin almost luminescent. Then, she leaned over and pushed me on my back. She kissed me and began to drag her tongue down my body, kissing my chest, kissing my belly, and finally, she found my cock.

Vadoma put her mouth on my cock, teasing it with her tongue. She licked and nibbled the underside of my cock and put her hand on my balls.

"Vadoma... please..."

She looked up at me. "Are you getting close, Stanislav?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Then take a deep breath and relax,"

Vadoma took my hand and moved away from my cock. She smiled reassuringly as she squeezed my hand. I did my best to breathe until the urge began to subside. She stood up as my cock began to wilt.

Vadoma opened her legs and straddled me, with my cock in front of her pussy. My erection returned almost instantly. She squeezed and stroked me as I put my hands on her breasts and pinched her nipples. She made a low growling sound and in the moonlight, her teeth almost looked like fangs. "Do you want more?"

I couldn't speak, so I nodded, smiling.

She placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I began to move my hips and she put her hand on my chest.

"Not yet."

She moved her hips, dragging her pussy over the tip of my cock. I could feel the moisture coming from her cunt, soaking into my skin. She moved back and forth, smiling at me, as my eyes pleaded with her. There was so much I wanted to say, but all that came out was a strangled "Please..."

She laughed. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I gasped.

She began to sink onto my cock with an agonizing slowness, engulfing me in her velvet chamber. She gasped and let out a long, low moan as I filled her. Then she stopped, my throbbing member having filled her completely.

I began panting, not realizing I'd been holding my breath, as I worked my hands over her ass. She smiled at me, letting my cock soak into her as she leaned over and on to my chest. I could feel her nipples rub across my skin as she kissed her way up my neck to my mouth.

12