The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Stanislav. Take me."

I began to thrust into Vadoma with long, smooth strokes. She sat up and her ebony hair came loose, running over my hands. She met each motion of my hips, her gasps and moans echoing my own. As I began to empty myself into her, she leaned over and sunk her teeth into my neck, drinking deeply. And suddenly, the world exploded into colors that were dazzlingly bright.

The next thing I knew it was dark, and all I could hear was the sound of Vadoma's voice. "Drink, Stanislav. Swallow me," Her wrist was in my mouth, filling it with the coppery taste of her blood.

And it tasted good.

I knew I should be disgusted, but somehow, I wasn't. I held Vadoma's wrist to my mouth and drank deeply, while her other hand ran combed through my hair. As I swallowed her blood, I realized we'd moved. We were now in a cave.

Vadoma moved her wrist away from my mouth. "Patience, my dear one. I can only give you so much at a time,"

I wanted more, but I felt weak and dizzy. She kissed me and told me to go back to sleep. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. As the world faded, I heard Milos' voice pleading for help.

Elizabeth sighed deeply. "So that's how you became a vampire,"

"Yes," I said. "Well, not all at once. First I had to die,"

"What was that like?"

"I really don't remember very much," I lied. Elizabeth was still alive, and I didn't want to scare her.

Dying hurt. Every nerve, every muscle felt like it was on fire. I was so hot, and then so cold. I had seizures that were so bad I vomited. I shit and pissed all over myself. I cried. It was horrible.

And through it all, Vadoma was there, holding my head in her lap. I begged her to kill me, to take away the pain. She comforted me and told me it would all be over soon, and I would forget about it.

But almost 600 years have passed, and I haven't forgotten it.

Elizabeth snuggled closer to me. "So what happened after you died?"

"Well I wanted to clean off, but Vadoma had a meal ready for me..."

I opened my eyes, and the pain was gone, as was the cold. Also, the dark in the cave seemed lighter somehow. I rolled over and saw Vadoma, sitting up, smiling at me.

"Good morning," she said. "It's nice to have you back,"

"I didn't go anywhere,"

"No, of course, you didn't. But you've changed, Stanislav,"

I looked at Vadoma quizzically. She opened her mouth and dropped her fangs. Then, just as quickly, she retracted them.

"You're a vampire now, my love. You will never get old. You will never get sick. You will remain as beautiful as you are today,"

As I absorbed this information, I heard a man, Milos, crying for help.

Vadoma rose suddenly and crossed the cave. She grabbed Milos, who looked pale and weak in the dark.

"We must feed, Stanislav. We have to drink the life of another person. But it's good if the person is as big a shithead as this one,"

"Please don't hurt me anymore!" Milos begged.

"You pathetic little asshole. You were ready to kill my cousin who did nothing wrong, and now you expect mercy!"

Vadoma shoved Milos at me. "Stosh? Oh my God! You have to help me! For the love of Christ!"

I looked at Milos and my teeth came out. He immediately dropped to his knees, sobbing incoherently and begging for his life.

Vadoma picked him up and pulled his head back. "Put your teeth on his neck, Stanislav. Bite down and drink,"

"So did you drink his blood?"

"Yes, I did Elizabeth. I drank his blood even though he begged me for his life. I killed him without a second thought because I was hungry. And that's how I became a monster,"

Elizabeth looked at me for a long moment. "I don't care what you've done. Monster or not, I'm glad you're here," and she laid her head on my chest.

12