The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened to me was your fault, Stosh. You know that, right? You should have killed me outright, or better, you shouldn't have come home at all."

Maria was digging her claws slowly, agonizingly slowly, into my guts, slicing my bowels and moving toward my stomach. The pain was so intense I had tears in my eyes.

"Oh, are you, crying, brother? Does it hurt when I do this?" Maria took her other hand and began to dig her claws into my throat.

"You think you know what happened to me? Maybe I should fuck you up the ass with a hot poker over and over again. Or perhaps I should flay the skin off your titties and remove your nipples and watch everything... heal... so I can do it all over again..."

As Maria said this, she poked a claw into my throat, severing my windpipe, digging for my vocal cords.

"Or maybe I should just cut off your genitals, the way they did to me."

She winked at me.

"Don't look so worried, brother. It will grow back. Probably. Or maybe I'll just cut it most of the way off -- that's what they did to me. They mostly cut out my genitals, then they put them back on and waited for me to heal so they could do it all over again the next night. Such fun!"

As she said this, she began to move her claws down to my crotch.

I was crying silently now, completely at her mercy. I couldn't even make a sound.

She spoke softly, almost whispering. "I was a very hot property, Stosh. Very valuable. Nicolaus said I was the most entertaining whore he'd ever had. He had men lined up for the chance to bid on mutilating me. Did you know that, Stosh?"

She raked over my pants with her claws, shredding them as she reached for my genitals. I prayed that it would be over soon.

Suddenly she was gone.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Vadoma screamed as she grabbed Maria and pulled her off me. Vadoma knocked Maria easily ten feet away. Maria stood up and hissed as she ran at Vadoma, trying to embed her teeth into Vadoma's throat, like an animal. Vadoma batted her away while turning to me long enough to make sure I was still alive. When Maria approached her again, she lashed out with her claws and severed Maria's head.

I heard Janek scream, as Maria's head rolled to his feet.

"NO! God NO!"

Vadoma kneeled over me, opening her wrist and putting it to my mouth.

"Why didn't you scream like that when she was torturing your brother?" she yelled at Janek.

Janek didn't answer her. Instead, he kneeled, holding Maria's head in his hands and sobbing.

"I need to know where Jadwiga is! I have to find my sister!"

"Oh, okay, so you were willing to sacrifice your brother's cock and balls so you could get an idea of where to start looking?"

Vadoma opened her wrist wider, encouraging me to drink faster.

"Drink, my sweet boy, drink. You are not going to die here."

As I swallowed her blood, I could feel my body healing. Already, the physical pain was lessening, but the emotional pain was sharp, and the way that Janek was crying was killing me.

"I didn't want her to hurt Stosh, but I need Jadwiga. You don't know, you don't understand!" Janek yelled.

"I know that she was torturing your brother! I understand that she was mutilating him! YOU'RE the one who doesn't understand!" Vadoma shot back.

Janek kneeled on the ground and sobbed, utterly bereft.

Vadoma turned to me. "Are you okay, Stanislav?"

"Yes," I croaked. My arms worked again, and my belly and throat were healing. Vadoma removed her wrist from my mouth and kissed me gently.

"I thought I'd lost you, my polskich chłopców," she said. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

I smiled at her and put my hand on her cheek.

Meanwhile, Janek howled a heart-breaking sound. He truly believed that without Maria, Jadwiga was lost to him forever.

Vadoma put her forehead to my forehead and gazed deeply into my eyes.

"I love you, Stanislav. I lo - "

Suddenly, Vadoma's head was gone. As her body fell, I saw Janek standing behind her, with a satisfied look on his face.

"There. Now we've both lost someone we loved."

And he turned to walk away, leaving me alone in shock and grief, lying in a puddle of my own blood.

I looked up and realized Elizabeth was quietly crying. I sat up and put my arms around her and held her while she cried on my shoulder.

"I didn't know that happened to you, Stosh. Oh, God!"

"It's okay. I got better," I said.

"And your sister! Do you really think someone did that kind of stuff to her?"

"Yes, I do. Some of us can be very sadistic," I said. I noticed that she looked almost physically ill. "I'm not like that, you know."

Elizabeth smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

"I know you're not."

"It's just a fact about some vampires. This isn't exactly the stuff you'd find in a Stephanie Meyer novel," I said, and Elizabeth chuckled.

"What happened after Vadoma died?"

"Well, I wasn't healed enough to move until after the sun started coming up, so I had to hide out in Maria's cave.

"OH NO! The cave with all the dead kids?"

"Yes, that was the cave. And on the next night, I went back to the camp, but our tribe had already moved out."

"They just left you?" Elizabeth sounded shocked and hurt.

I sighed. "I think the villagers chased them away, and they probably expected Vadoma and I to catch up with them. But I didn't have the heart to follow and tell them what happened to her."

Elizabeth nodded.

"Did you ever see Janek again? And what about your other sister, his twin?"

"Jadwiga. No, I never saw him again, and I don't know what happened to them. 600 years later and I'm still angry about what he did."

"I can understand that. And I get why you don't want to make me a vampire."

I held my breath.

"But I still want you to make me a vampire, Stosh."

I sighed.

"Elizabeth..."

Elizabeth smiled at me. "You really are such a stubborn old man, aren't you?"

"Lady, you don't know the half of it," My best friend, David, said from the kitchen.

Elizabeth and I both jumped.

"David! Holy shit, what are you doing here?"

David walked into the living room, drinking from a bag of blood. His clothes were largely burnt rags, and he only had one shoe on, but he gave me a huge, shit-eating grin.

"You white boys are always so trusting, leaving the door unlocked like that."

I stood up and gave David a huge hug.

"How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to learn more about you than I've learned over the last 150 years," he smiled.

I gestured toward the recliner for him to sit down.

"What happened to your clothes?"

He sighed. "Same thing that happened to your car. They burned up."

"What? Fuck. But at least you're okay."

"Yeah, it's kind of hard to keep me down," he said, chuckling.

"So what happened?"

"It's a long story. I'll start at the end -- I owe you a new car. But first, why don't you tell me why you don't want to sire this beautiful lady?"

David had clearly been through a lot, but he was still as charming as ever.

Elizabeth smiled as he winked at her, and I knew the rest of the night was going to be very long.

12