The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. "The local alpha thought there might be a rogue werewolf. We were discussing the situation when we heard a female wolf being attacked in the woods."

"The female was my sister's ex-girlfriend," Elizabeth said, shaking her head.

Angus said, "After she recovered a little, we brought Michelle back to Laura's house. It was awkward."

"And that's when Angus gave you his blood," Honoria said to me.

I nodded. "Yeah. We were lucky to have a few older vampires around. She lost so much blood that we all had to help. I was the first one, and she took a lot from me."

"Okay," William said. "So she's part of the local pack?"

Elizabeth nodded. "Yes, she is. She says my sister is her mate, but my sister doesn't agree."

Honoria made a soft noise under her breath. "When you meet your mate, you know. Both of you know, even if one of you is a human. So if your sister doesn't think this girl is her mate, then the girl can't be her mate."

We were silent for a moment, then Honoria turned to William. "Speaking of sisters, where's yours, laddie?"

William looked at a clock and said, "She should be here anytime now."

"Well, I'm tired of waiting. We need to go take care of that problem we have in the barn. Skye will just have to miss out."

"Is your sister named after the island?" Angus asked.

William smiled. "Yes, she is. Our parents were a little homesick."

Elizabeth said, "That's a beautiful name."

"It's a beautiful island. My sister? She's all right, I suppose."

Honoria cuffed William in the back of the head and said, "Och! You're such a wee bawbag!" and we laughed.

"So what's Skye missing out on?" Elizabeth asked.

Honoria broke out into a broad grin. "We're about to take care of the cunt who killed my brother. He won't be a problem for anyone ever again."

William gave me a serious look, "Are you sure you don't object?"

I smiled. "No. Even if he hadn't killed my sire, he deserves to die for what he did to our sister. If you want to kill him, I won't object to it."

Honoria laughed and said, "Well said."

Angus grimaced. "If you saw what he did to their sister, his twin... you would understand."

Honoria nodded. "After what he did to my brother and his mate..."

I could see by the look in her eyes that Honoria wanted Janek's blood, and with good reason. I remembered how I felt after Janek had killed my sire, Vadoma, five hundred years before. And I still felt the same way. But it seemed to me that Honoria had the most recent claim to him, and if she wanted his blood, I wasn't going to object.

Just so long as he died.

I looked at Elizabeth, the only human among us. "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

She laughed uneasily. "Yeah. If I'm going to be a vampire, I'd better get over being squeamish."

Honoria smiled at her. "Good girl."

We walked out to the barn, where Janek was chained up. Honoria's eyes blazed amber as she unsheathed her claws and opened the door with a flourish. And, inside the barn was nothing. Instead of Janek, we found the chains that were used to incapacitate him lying on the ground, broken.

"FUCK! How did that wankstain get loose?" Honoria asked.

Angus and William looked around the room, examining the door and the broken chains to see if someone had gotten in to help Janek.

"Silver isn't as incapacitating for vampires as it is for wolves," I said. "It burns our skin and it severely weakens us, but silver chains can be broken if the vampire is determined enough."

"We should have kept a closer eye on the bastard. Or just killed him when we found him," Honoria said.

I could understand why Honoria and William had wanted to torture Janek and make him pay a little for what he did to her brother. But I couldn't help thinking that keeping him alive to torture had given him the chance to escape.

"Oh, shit you guys! Look at that!" Elizabeth exclaimed, pointing to the far wall.

Against the wall were the words, "C U L8R H8R". The words were scrawled in blood that was so fresh it was still drying. We walked over to the wall, and on closer inspection, I could tell that the blood came from a werewolf.

I turned to William and asked, "Can you tell whose blood it is by the scent?"

William stood rooted to the spot by the horror of the situation, but Angus spoke up. "I think it belongs to one of those guys." He pointed to the far corner of the barn, where the headless bodies of Noah and Roger, the two werewolves who'd staked me out in the sun, were lying.

"What the fuck?!" William exclaimed.

Honoria said in an accusatory tone, "Didn't you guys cut off one of his legs?"

"We did! We did more than that too. We cut off one of his hands and removed an eye - "

Without thinking about it, I found myself remembering what Maria had said in my dream when she was talking about being mutilated.

"...they did it every night because I always healed. Always, Stosh."

"Vampires heal. If we're given enough time, we'll heal from anything short of a beheading," I said.

Suddenly, I had a horrible realization.

"Angus, is Jadwiga still at Laura's house?"

"Aye," he said. I could see panic already setting in, and Angus reached into his pocket. "I'm calling David right now."

I turned to Honoria and William. "I don't know where he is, but Janek is going to find our sister, and she's with her mate, who's human. They're both at Elizabeth's sister's house. Her sister is human, too."

"How's he going to find her?" Elizabeth asked.

"He'll do the same thing Angus did. It hasn't rained, and vampires are almost as good with scent as we are," William said. "But isn't your sister also older?" he asked me, knowing that the older a vampire is, the more powerful they are.

"Yes, but he was able to beat the shit out of her the last time he found her," I said. "Angus' mate is there, too, but he's not as old as Jadwiga."

Angus ended his call, and said, "The house is secure, and they're waiting for us."

"Okay, let's head out," Honoria said.

We ran out of the barn and as we got to the driveway, a car pulled up, driven by a young, pretty female werewolf. She had chocolate brown hair and the same bright blue eyes as Honoria and William, so I assumed she was William's sister, Skye.

"Hey! Where's everybody going?"

"The asshole that killed Uncle Mac got away, but we think we know where he's going," William said.

The female werewolf nodded. "Let's go."

"Okay, follow us," Angus said. Fortunately, he'd driven Laura's car, a Volvo station wagon. I doubted a man as big as Angus could fit comfortably in David's car, especially with two other people in it.

On our way back to Laura's, I tried very hard not to panic. After all, Janek had been beaten and maimed repeatedly and even if he had healed, I knew that the lengthy exposure to silver had weakened him. However, Janek's greatest strength wasn't just physical - he was also sneaky, smart, and vicious. If it was at all possible for Janek to get to Jadwiga, he'd do it - and he would likely consider it a bonus if he could hurt or kill Carlos or Laura.

Elizabeth took my hand with a worried look on her face, and Angus said, "Don't worry, your sisters will be safe." His eyes blazed amber, and I had no doubt he would do anything to save them.

Once we pulled into Laura's driveway, Elizabeth practically jumped out of the car and went to the front door. Before she even had her keys out, Laura answered, and her face broke into a huge grin as she ushered us through the door and into the house.

"Oh, Stosh! I'm so glad you're back! But what's with the suntan?" Laura asked.

I smiled at her. "It's a long story. Are you guys safe?"

She nodded. "Yes, we're okay. Angus called David and told him what happened with your brother. We're locked down tight over here, so hurry up and come in."

We walked into the entryway and I introduced the wolves. "Laura, this is Honoria, William and... Skye?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "They're from Maryland. They came down here to find Janek after he killed their pack beta, who was also Honoria's brother. Everybody, this is Laura Black. She's my mate's sister."

Laura was human, but she was familiar enough with werewolves to brace for a big hug from her guests. Even so, I could tell William's embrace knocked the air out of her.

David stood up from the dining room table and quickly stepped over to me. "Hey, old man," he said, awkwardly, with a tense look on his face.

I looked at David. I was still angry with him, but I was also very glad to see him. And I realized that he didn't believe he had a choice but to force me to drink Angus' blood. So I pulled David into a huge bear hug and clapped my hands on his back.

"Listen, I... uh... I don't know what to say..."

I nodded. "It's okay. I'm still angry, but you did what you felt you needed to do. And it probably really was what you had to do. Anyway, I'm sorry I ran away."

David smiled again, and I swear he had tears in his eyes, although he would call me a liar if he heard me say that.

David said, "You're my brother."

I smiled back. "And you're mine."

Jadwiga tapped David on the shoulder. "He's my brother too, you know." Her tone was exasperated, but her smile was unmistakable. I picked her up and hugged her tightly, lifting her off the ground as I winked at her.

,,Nadal jesteś niska, siostrzyczko." You're still short, little sister.

She sassed back at me, ,,Jesteś za wysoki, niezdarny wół!" You're too tall, you clumsy ox.

Jadwiga stood back, smiling, and she stroked the skin on my cheek lightly. "Looks like you got a bit of sun exposure."

"Yeah, I did," I smiled.

"He looks like me!" David joked.

"Not really. But he's darker than Carlos," Jadwiga said.

Carlos stood up and walked over to me and put his arm next to mine. "Yep, he's a little darker than I am!" Everybody laughed.

"You must be Angus's mate," Honoria said, as she embraced David. Well, saying she embraced him doesn't do it justice. It was more like she hugged the shit out of David.

"Uhm... yes... I am," he said, a look of panic crossing his face.

I laughed. "Werewolves are very tactile!"

"I'll say," David said, trying to recover from Honoria's embrace.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Skye, openly staring at Laura, and Laura smiling shyly back.

"Whoops! I haven't introduced you to my sister. Hey, Skye, over here. This is Stosh, the werewolf guy," William said, gesturing for his sister to come over.

Skye shook herself from the spell and smiled at me.

"It's an honor to meet you, sir," she said, shaking my hand.

I smiled at her. "My name is Stanislav, but you can call me Stosh. Please don't call me 'sir'."

"You know, with all of the wolfy love, it's a wonder you didn't find a mate of the Canis type," Angus joked.

I put my arm around Elizabeth and kissed her. "I'm happy with this lady right here."

David winked at Elizabeth. "I told you he would be okay, didn't I?"

Elizabeth gave David a radiant smile. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you. You were right about everything," she said, as she kissed me again.

Angus rolled his eyes. "Oh, sweet Christ, please don't say that to him! His ego doesn't need to get any bigger!"

We all laughed, and Laura said, "Listen, we grilled a ton of meat the other night. Does anyone feel like eating?"

Immediately, the eyes of each of the wolves lit up and they all smiled at Laura.

"I think you've got some takers," I joked.

"Okay, I'll start warming up some food. Does anyone want to help me? Skye?" Laura asked with a smile.

"I can help," William said, and Honoria grabbed him by the back of his neck.

"Give them space, Willie," Honoria said. She frowned at her grandson, but her eyes were glowing with good humor.

Jadwiga and Elizabeth winked at each other, and Jadwiga said, "Why don't we have some coffee and you tell us about your pack in Maryland?"

We sat down at the table as Honoria told us about the history of their pack and how her family came to the US from Scotland. William interjected occasionally, and while their story was interesting, I couldn't help but listen to Laura and Skye in the kitchen, preparing the meal. I caught Elizabeth listening, too, and suddenly, I realized that we were all eavesdropping.

"So that's when I decided to become a vet," Laura said.

"You're a vet? Oh wow, I've been thinking about going to vet school," Skye responded, in a delighted tone of voice.

"Really? But I thought you said you're a doctor!"

"Werewolves live for a long time, and I've been thinking it would be good for the pack if I was also able to treat their wolf bodies too."

"You must be really smart," Laura said shyly.

"I think the ladies are hitting it off," David chuckled.

William smiled. "Skye has been single for a long time. We've been waiting for her to meet her mate."

"What about you, ya scrote?" Honoria snapped at him. Then she turned to the rest of us and said, "This lad is good-looking and he knows it. He knows it a little too well. He cycles through the ladies as quick as shit through a goose."

Suddenly, we heard keys at the front door. I turned to Elizabeth. "Did Laura get Michelle's keys back?"

Elizabeth shook her head silently, as Michelle walked into the dining room, followed by Janek, who had two legs.

"Hello, sister mine. And my brother! I'm honestly surprised to see you still alive. Although I shouldn't be, given what I've heard about your adventures in dog sitting."

Honoria and William began to growl, and Angus' eyes flared amber. Meanwhile, Carlos moved in front of Jadwiga. David stepped in front of him and nodded at me.

"Janek, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Michelle suggested this might be a good place to find my sister. But I didn't realize there was already a pack meeting in progress," he said, in a sarcastic voice that sounded braver than he probably felt.

Laura came out of the kitchen. "Michelle?"

Michelle had a dazed, unfocused look in her eyes and didn't answer.

"She's been hypnotized," Elizabeth said.

Honoria and David scoffed at the same time. "Vampires can't glamour werewolves," David said.

Honoria and William looked ready to jump at Janek. He looked at them and laughed.

"Stay where you are, puppies, or the bitch gets it." He grabbed Michelle by the arm and pulled it up between her shoulder blades and she yelped in pain, wincing as the bones audibly dislocated. Honoria and William stopped in their tracks.

"Stupid dogs will fall for that pack shit every time!" he laughed. Then, he turned Michelle's head to the side, exposing her neck. "Well, it didn't work, Shelly. But thanks for inviting me in." He scraped his teeth against the skin covering her artery and Michelle whimpered in fear.

"STOP IT!" Jadwiga yelled, stepping out from behind David and Carlos. "I'm the one you want. I'll go with you. Just leave everybody else alone!"

Carlos touched her shoulder. "No! Jadwiga you don't have to do this. Please."

Janek gave a sick smile. "Oh, but she does, blood bag. She certainly does." Janek, still grasping Michelle, took a few steps toward Carlos and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Carlos, don't look!" I yelled, and Jadwiga grabbed him and spun him around to face her, pulling him close to her chest.

,,Janek, przestań!" I yelled, telling Janek to stop.

,,Pilnuj swoich spraw. To jest między mną a Jadwigą." Janek responded without taking his eyes off Jadwiga, telling me to mind my own business.

David said, ,, Zrobiłeś to naszym interesem, dupku," telling Janek that he had made it our business and calling him an asshole.

Janek's eyes opened wide in shock when he heard David use Polish. "What kind of nigger speaks Polish?"

David was clearly about to utter some choice words in response when out of the kitchen, Skye, half-shifted into a wolf, jumped on Janek's back.

Elizabeth screamed. Laura screamed. Hell, I screamed. Janek dropped Michelle and tried to deal with the angry wolf on his back. Meanwhile, Skye put her fingers over Janek's eyes and was digging in, trying to blind him. Honoria and William shifted into their wolves and ran toward Janek, who unsheathed his talons and clawed at them both.

Ultimately, it was Elizabeth who resolved the situation, yelling out at the top of her lungs, "Janek, I revoke your invitation!"

And with that, suddenly, Janek was no longer in the house.

I stood there in shock, listening to Jadwiga cry as she clung to Carlos. David and Angus also looked stunned, but Honoria was ready to go. She and William were still shifted into their wolf forms and went running to the door to chase him. Skye soon followed, bolting over her brother and grandmother to reach the door before them and throw it open. Once the door was open, she shifted into her full wolf form and joined them in as they ran after Janek, intent on getting revenge.

Michelle lay on the floor, sobbing, as David walked over to her. "What the FUCK lady? You invited him in? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?" David was absolutely furious and kicked her hard.

"David," I said.

"What? What the fuck, Stosh? She's the one who let him in! She started all of this! I want to know why!"

"David, we don't hurt women," Angus said.

David looked disappointed. "She's a duplicitous bitch that almost got us killed!"

"We're better than her, David," Angus said, in a patient voice, as he helped Michelle up and sat her at the table.

David looked at Angus, fury coming through his gaze. Angus folded his arms across his chest.

"David, she did this for a reason. If you kill her, you'll never know what she was thinking," Elizabeth said quietly, trying to calm the situation.

David glared back at her, then his shoulders slumped. He knew she was right.

"Okay, fine. First, we'll find out what we can, then we'll discuss our next step," David said, in a disturbingly calm voice.

Angus and Elizabeth nodded as Carlos tried to soothe Jadwiga.

Turning to Angus, I asked, "Have you got this?"

"Aye," Angus responded.

I wanted an explanation from Michelle, of course, but I really wanted to talk to Jadwiga and find out just what had been going on between her and Janek. I looked at Carlos as he held her.

"I need to talk to my sister," I said.

Carlos tightened his jaw and gave me a resolute look. "Not without me."

I looked at him for a long time. I wanted to find his attitude infuriating, but I couldn't. She obviously needed him, and I realized she might not talk to me alone. I looked at Elizabeth. "Can we use your bedroom?"

"Sure. I'll stay out here with Laura and the guys. Do what you have to do."

I walked Carlos and Jadwiga into Elizabeth's bedroom. She was leaning on him so heavily that he was almost carrying her. They sat on Elizabeth's bed, and I sat in a chair across the room. Why the fuck had Janek chased her all the way down the east coast? Why was he so intent on getting to her even after being tortured for days?

"Explain what's going on with Janek," I said.

Jadwiga was crying into Carlos' chest and he was rubbing her back, speaking to her in a soothing voice. "Honey, I think it's time you told your brother."

"No," she said, her voice an anguished cry.

"He can protect you, but he needs to know what's going on. You know that baby," Carlos said, kissing her head.

"Okay... Okay..."

I sat there and tried to keep my face as neutral as possible, trying not to give any hint of my inner disquiet over what she would tell me about Janek.

"It - it started after we were made vampires. We were hungry and we couldn't find anyone to drink from," Jadwiga said. Carlos had his arm was around her, and he gently kissed her head.

"Maria taught us to drink from each other. When we weren't hurt, I mean. It - it didn't make us any stronger, but..." Jadwiga's voice dropped to a whisper. "It felt good..." Jadwiga's face flushed in embarrassment.