The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vampire blood is very powerful and is often used to heal others. When we use our blood to heal someone, we are giving it to be consumed as an act of mercy. But when we share blood between partners, it becomes a sexual act, heightening our senses and deepening the feeling of intimacy. For vampires, drinking blood from each other happens during sex, often during foreplay. So what Jadwiga was telling me is that she and Janek had, in essence, committed incest.

"How long did this go on?" I asked.

Jadwiga whispered, "It went on for a very long time, Stosh.

Suddenly, everything fell into place for me. "That's why you're down here with Carlos. You were running away from Janek."

I didn't need an answer, but Jadwiga nodded anyway.

I realized that this relationship was why he had come looking for her and why he beat her so badly when he found her with Carlos. And even going back to Europe, I realized that the relationship between my brother and his twin sister was why Janek had killed my sire. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach.

What the fuck was wrong with my family?

Carlos held Jadwiga and soothed her. "Some of Brother Humble's followers attacked the vampires of Janek's coven. So they sent Jadwiga down here to get information on him, and that's when we met."

Jadwiga picked her head up. "Janek killed every boyfriend I ever had, every friend I've ever made. He followed me around Europe and finally to the United States. He called me his... wife," she said, in a voice dripping with disgust. "I didn't think I'd ever be free of him, and then I met Carlos..."

"And since Carlos's brother is a vampire and has a coven, you thought this would be a good time to make your escape," I said, keeping my voice neutral and calm.

Jadwiga nodded. "Once I realized you lived here, I thought I could finally be free."

"But why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

Jadwiga looked at me and dropped her head. "I was ashamed. And then that werewolf took him away and I thought all my problems would be over."

I sighed. Vampires are very sexual, and we aren't judgmental, but most of us find incest to be unacceptable.

Suddenly, I realized that Carlos was glaring at me. "It's not her fault. She's a victim here, don't judge her."

"I'm not judging her," I said, feeling insulted. Carlos's jaw was still locked. I stared right into his eyes and said, "Janek has to die."

Carlos dropped his eyes. "I know. I want to kill him myself, but I'm not a vampire. Not yet, anyway."

"And after you're sired, you still won't have the strength to kill a vampire who is so much older," I said.

Carlos glared at me, obviously insulted, but I didn't care. Jadwiga looked so fragile, like she might break, and I just couldn't handle it. I dropped to one knee in front of her and said, "You're my sister, and whatever else has happened to you, I will always love you." I took her hand and covered it with both of my hands. "Your nightmare is over. He will never touch you again."

Carlos nodded at me wordlessly.

I hugged Jadwiga tightly as she sobbed into my shoulder, and my own tears joined her. ,,Przepraszam siostro. ProszÄ™ wybacz mi," I said, asking her forgiveness.

Jadwiga kissed my cheek, looked deep into my eyes, and said, "There is nothing to forgive you for, Stosh."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I looked at Jadwiga and she said, "It's okay."

I said, "Come in."

David opened the door and said, "Hey, the head werewolf, Patrick, just showed up. He wants to talk with you." Looking at Jadwiga, he asked, "Is she okay?"

I smiled reassuringly at Jadwiga and Carlos, and I said, "She's going to be fine, but I think they need a minute."

He nodded, and said, "Okay. Why don't you guys stay here while we go talk to the werewolves?"

Jadwiga and Carlos nodded, and Jadwiga buried her face back in Carlos' neck.

David and I stepped into the hallway, and after I closed the door, he gave me a questioning look.

"I'll explain later," I said.

David nodded, and we walked toward the living room.

Alpha Patrick Collier was sitting in the living room with Laura, Angus, and Elizabeth. Michelle was nowhere to be found.

Patrick looked at me and gave me a weak smile. "Hello, Stosh."

"Hello," I said, trying to act relaxed. I sat on the couch next to Elizabeth and put my arm around her shoulders.

"So... it sounds like you had a lot of drama tonight," Patrick said, looking at me.

"I suppose we did."

"Aren't you wondering why I'm here?" Patrick asked.

"Not really," I said. "I've been around werewolves long enough to know that the alpha has a sense of when a member of his pack is in trouble. I believe you came here when you felt Michelle's panic."

Patrick took a long look at me and sighed. "Yes, that's true."

"I don't see Michelle, and I don't see your beta, Caleb. I'm assuming that he took Michelle back to your pack," I continued.

Patrick smiled. "That's exactly what happened."

"What's going to happen to her once she goes back to the pack?" Laura asked

Werewolves practice a rough justice. As a species, they're friendly and accommodating, but they don't tolerate any kind of betrayal. It didn't matter that Angus hadn't been a member of their pack for very long. I had no doubt that the hearing for Michelle would be a formality. Once the hearing was over, Michelle would be put to death.

I said, "There'll be a pack meeting to decide how she should be punished for inviting Janek into the house and putting us all in danger."

Laura's face turned white when I finished and I knew I didn't have to say how she would be punished.

Patrick gave a weak smile. "As you know, Michelle has been hanging around in the woods outside your house. She didn't take the break-up well. Tonight, the vampire caught up to her in the woods and convinced her to pretend to be glamoured and invite him into the house so she could rush in and save the day. Unfortunately, she didn't figure on so many being here." Patrick chuckled mirthlessly.

"Have you seen one of these hearings, Stosh?" Elizabeth asked.

I smiled at her. "Yes, I have. They're rare, and usually only happen when a wolf has put members of their pack in danger. By inviting Janek in, Michelle put Angus and David in danger, as well as the visiting werewolves."

At this last bit, Patrick sat up. "Visiting werewolves?"

I gave a sarcastic laugh. "You didn't know? There's a small group of werewolves who've been chasing Janek. They've been staying in your pack's guest house."

Patrick looked shocked. "When did that happen?"

As if on cue, Honoria, William, and Skye walked in from the deck. Skye crossed the room and sat down next to Laura, taking her hand.

"What happened with Janek?" I asked.

Honoria spit out, "We chased that fucking walloper up the road a fair piece, but a motor came and got him." Her eyes were bright amber and she looked ready to shift back into full wolf.

"He got away when a car picked him up," William translated.

Patrick said, "I take it that you're the visitors that are staying in the pack guest house."

Angus spoke up. "Yes, they are. This is Honoria Burns and her grandchildren, William and Skye Campbell. They're from the Wilson pack in Maryland." Then, he gestured to Patrick. "This is Alpha Patrick Collier."

Honoria, William, and Skye each stepped in front of Patrick to let him scent them. After he scented them, they kneeled in front of him.

"Why are you in our territory? And why didn't you report to me?" Patrick didn't sound angry, but his words made it clear he considered their lack of contact to be a mistake.

William and Skye both looked at Honoria, who said, "We were pursuing the vampire who killed my brother, Robert Mackenzie."

"Ah, yes, I knew your brother. He was a good wolf," Patrick said, his eyes softening.

"We got permission from your Beta, Caleb Parker, to use the guest house while we're in the area. It wasn't until we met Stosh that we realized you didn't know about us," Honoria said.

Patrick's eyebrows arched, but he didn't say anything. It was immediately clear Caleb hadn't told him about any of this. Angus shot me a look of concern, and I nodded.

"Please forgive us. We didn't know we were trespassing," Honoria continued.

Patrick waved a hand. "It's already forgiven. Exactly when did you speak with Caleb?"

William answered next. "The vampire was traveling with three companions and we caught one before they left our pack territory. The one we caught told us where he was going and we called your pack. I spoke with Caleb and got the keys from him when we arrived."

Patrick nodded. "So are you the one who captured the vampire?"

"Yes I am," said William.

Patrick rubbed his temples. "We thought you were a rogue werewolf. It's good to see that you aren't."

"Where's the other wolf?" Skye asked.

"My beta is taking her to our pack. Were you here when all of this happened?"

"Yes, sir," Honoria said.

Patrick turned to her. "Then I will need all of you to come to our pack lands for the hearing."

"All of us? Humans too?" Laura asked.

Patrick fixed her with a glacial expression. "Yes. Humans too. Stosh, your sister and her human were here for this, weren't they?"

"Yes, they were, and we will accompany you."

"Can you speak for them?" Patrick asked.

I gave a grim chuckle. "Yes. Janek is free, he knows where the guest house is and where Laura's house is. He may even be able to find my building. None of us are safe right now. Our best bet will be with the pack."

No one spoke for a moment. Then, Honoria asked, "What about the vampire? Will you help us capture him again?"

Patrick sighed. "Yes. Maybe this time, with our help, he won't be so quick to slip out of your grasp."

Honoria growled, and her eyes turned amber. Patrick looked back at her impassively. Then he turned towards me. "How powerful is your brother?"

"He's almost as old as I am, but more than that, he's ruthless. He murdered my sire and I found out tonight that he's been abusing our sister," I said flatly.

David's eyes arched when I said that but I ignored the gesture.

Patrick sighed deeply. "Okay. Once we settle this business with Michelle, then we can start to deal with your brother."

"What do you mean, 'settle this business with Michelle'?" David asked.

"It means that since she was willing to partner with a vampire for whatever reason, she's forfeited her life. She'll be put to death," Patrick said, flatly.