The Vampire and the Goth Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And you almost did. But then I found Carlos. And I found our brother.

Janek gave a blood-curdling scream as she cut off his penis and testicles.

„Próbowałeś mi je odebrać."

You tried to take them away from me.

She spit on the bloody stump where his genitals had been.

„Opowiedziałeś Stoshowi straszne rzeczy o mnie."

You told Stosh awful things about me.

She put her claws up to his throat. Then, she took a deep breath and smiled as she said, in a cold, calm voice, „ A ty zabiłeś Karola. Umrzesz za to żałosne gówno."

And you killed Carlos. For that, you die.

And with that, she cut off his head.

"Damn," David said from next to me. I jumped in surprise.

"David, what the fuck?" I whisper-yelled.

"Angus and I tracked you. Your sister is... just... wow."

Jadwiga continued to abuse Janek's body, and we stood there watching her, transfixed.

"It's been decades since I've seen that kind of violence," David said, with awe in his voice. "It's beautiful!"

Angus said, "It's creepy."

David nodded without taking his eyes off Jadwiga. "That too. I guess she had a lot to work out."

We stood there for a moment, in shocked silence.

"Karol. That's my name in Polish, right?" Carlos said quietly.

I didn't respond. Instead, I whispered, "Stay here," and motioned for Carlos to stand still. I inched forward through the trees, and, of course, my stubborn brother-in-law was right behind me.

"Do you ever listen to a god damn thing I say?" I whispered angrily.

"I listen. But I don't always agree with it," he said, not even looking a little sorry.

Suddenly, Honoria stood in front of us.

"You lads need to work on your stalking technique," she laughed. "You might as well come out, it's all over."

I walked into the clearing with Carlos right behind me. Jadwiga stood over Janek's body, holding his head by the hair. She was shoving his testicles into his mouth.

"Oh, hi, brother," she said, as she noticed me. Then she looked up. "CARLOS!"

Jadwiga threw Janek's head down, with his testicles still between his teeth, and ran towards us. Carlos almost knocked me over as he ran to her, grabbing her in a passionate embrace and kissing her deeply.

"I thought he killed you," Jadwiga sobbed.

"Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated," Carlos grinned, as he kissed her again.

Honoria put her hand over her heart and smiled. I teared up. Even David looked moved. "I'm sorry I had to sire him," he started. I put a hand up and said, "I don't think she cares right now."

Jadwiga and Carlos stood with their foreheads together, as Carlos said, "I'm never letting you out of my sight again."

"I'm holding you to that," Jadwiga said as she kissed him.

Angus looked down at Janek's head.

"I see his berries but where's his twig?" Angus asked with a laugh.

William kicked Janek's body hard enough to roll it over.

"Here it is, right up his arse!"

Honoria laughed and used her claws to slash at Janek's torso with a smile on her face.

Jadwiga, still holding Carlos, turned to Honoria and said, "I know you wanted to kill him yourself, but I couldn't wait for you."

Honoria laughed. "It's all right, sweet girl, he got what he deserved. And he'll never bother anyone again!"

I woke up the next afternoon in Father Clem's bed with Elizabeth. I kissed her neck and reached under the covers to tweak a nipple. Elizabeth rolled over and kissed me, then said, "We can't do it here, Stosh. This is a priest's bed."

I rolled over and sighed. "You're right. I don't even think I could get it up right now."

Elizabeth reached down and squeezed my cock, and noticed I was half hard. "Oh really?"

I laughed. "Okay, but I don't think I could get it all the way up. Not in Father Clem's bed."

"Catholic guilt runs deep, huh?"

"No, it just turns out he's a really good guy, and I'd rather not defile his sheets."

We'd gotten back to the rectory just before dawn, and Mateo, Carlos, Jadwiga, and Alex immediately went down to the basement to sleep. Laura took the Scottish wolves, along with Patrick, back to the den, while David and Angus went to sleep in the guest room. Father Clem gave us his bed and slept on his own couch

As I rolled over, I could smell meat cooking and coffee brewing.

"You're probably hungry right now," I said.

Elizabeth smiled at me. "I am, a little. Anyway, we should get up. Patrick will be coming back soon to drive us to the den."

When we got to the kitchen, Father Clem and Alex were talking over a cup of coffee. They had what appeared to be at least three versions of The Bible open on the kitchen table. Father Clem greeted us with smiles.

"Good afternoon! Stosh, did you know that your friend here speaks Greek?"

"I didn't know that. But I'm not at all surprised," I said. "Would you mind if we had some coffee?"

"Please, help yourself. Elizabeth, I cooked some biscuits, and there's ham. Would you like some eggs?"

"Oh... yeah, that would be nice," Elizabeth said.

Alex stood up suddenly. "Please, allow me, Father. I've always enjoyed cooking, and I don't get the chance to do it nearly often enough."

Father Clem looked surprised. "Sure, okay."

As we sat down at the table, Elizabeth asked Father Clem, "Were you discussing religion?"

Father Clem laughed. "Absolutely. How could I pass up a chance to talk with someone who walked the earth at the same time as Jesus Christ?"

Elizabeth looked at me and I smiled at her and squeezed her hand.

"I'm not big on religion," she said, blushing slightly.

Father Clem fixed her eye and said, "I'm not big on religion, either. But I think there's a lot of wisdom in these books, even if the message gets twisted and the messengers have flaws." Then he winked at her.

Elizabeth smiled, and I said, "Amen to that, Father."

Father Clem laughed, then he took a sip of his coffee and smiled. "Alex's knowledge adds a perspective that's impossible to find anywhere else. Plus, he speaks Latin and reads Greek, and that's amazing."

Alex leaned over and said, "I also picked up some Aramaic and Hebrew along the way. How many eggs do you want, Elizabeth?"

"Two, if you don't mind," Elizabeth said with a smile. "Over easy, please."

"Coming right up!"

I turned to Father Clem. "So, I take it you had a pleasant talk."

Father Clem smiled. "I've never had the chance to speak with someone so old before. He's an amazing fellow."

"He certainly is. He's the oldest vampire I've ever met," I said.

Father Clem nodded, and Alex smiled.

Jadwiga walked into the kitchen and hugged me from behind, putting an arm around my shoulders as she kissed me on the cheek.

„Cześć, siostro," I said, saying hello.

„Cześć, bracie," she said with a smile.

Then, she went over to Elizabeth and kissed her cheek as well.

"Shesht," Elizabeth said, trying to mimic us.

Jadwiga's eyes got big and she smiled. "Your accent is getting so much better, Elżbieta! It's so great that you and Carlos will learn Polish together!" She kissed Elizabeth's cheek again.

Elizabeth blushed and smiled. "It's good to have you back, Jadwiga."

"It's good to be back," she said.

"Are Carlos and Mateo still asleep?" Alex asked.

"Yes, they're still out. I just came up for a bit of coffee, if you don't mind. Then I have to go back downstairs."

"Why don't you use my travel mug? You can get more coffee in there, it will stay warmer longer, and you don't have to worry about spilling or dropping it," Father Clem said, as he got up to get her the mug.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better. Much, much better," Jadwiga said with a giggle. Suddenly, her eyes went wide.

"Whoops! Carlos is awake. I'd better run. Thank you for the coffee, Father," she said as she ran out of the kitchen.

"Anytime, dear."

Alex brought Elizabeth her breakfast and sat down with his coffee.

"Thank you. How did Jadwiga know that Carlos is awake?" Elizabeth asked.

"We have an emotional connection to those we share blood with," Alex said. "I can tell Emily is okay, but that she misses me."

"Can you read her mind?" Father Clem asked.

"Not exactly. It's more like I can tell how she's feeling. I can tell if she's tired, or scared, or asleep. She can read my feelings, too."

"It's like the Alpha connection for wolves," I said. "An alpha always knows when one of their pack is scared or hurt."

"More or less," Patrick said, walking in unannounced. He tossed a few letters on the kitchen table. "By the way, I picked up your mail."

Father Clem smiled and shook his head. "Thank you, Alpha Collier. Would you like something to eat?"

Patrick grinned because werewolves are always hungry. "I don't mind if I do," he said, pulling up a chair.

"So, what's the plan?" Alex asked.

"I'm here to collect the wayward members of my pack," he said.

"After you've devoured Father Clem's ham, right?" Elizabeth teased.

"That's right. Nothing beats the taste of Holy Ham."

"Tastes better than Holy Shit, right?" Father Clem asked, with a teasing grin on his face. We were all silent for a moment, while the priest's obscenity floated in the air, then we all collapsed into gales of laughter.

"Damn, Father, it looks like you've been hanging out with the wrong crowd!" Patrick said as we all laughed.