The Vampire and The Traveler Ch. 02

Story Info
A curious boy gets more than he bargained for.
3.9k words
4.55
14.3k
12

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers

After meeting the lady of the house, he was sent to the bathroom to have a shower. He certainly needed one; he felt gross after walking all that way in the humidity. Of course, it wasn't until after he stepped in the shower that he realized that he didn't bring a change of clothes. He was just about to panic when he heard the door open.

"Who's there?" He asked, unable to see who it was past the curtain.

"I'm just here to drop off a set of clean clothes for you." He heard them announce, before setting something on the counter and closing the door. The voice sounded different from the woman who greeted him at the door, so it must've been another 'servant'. It sounded like a man's voice this time, but he didn't want to assume.

As the warm water ran down his body, he began thinking about what he'd gotten himself into. Not only did a vampire reside in this mansion, but she had a whole operation going on with people working for her and everything. Something about the word 'servant' didn't sit right with him, and he had to wonder if they were being treated properly by their boss. Just something he would have to figure out during his stay.

After turning the water off and drying off with a towel, he stepped out of the bath and noticed the clothes that had been left for him. The outfit looked very old fashioned; it was a black long sleeve shirt with a white frilly collar and similar frills at the end of the sleeves. It was paired with simple black pants and buckled shoes. It looked like something straight out of a Renaissance painting but given the fancy black dress that Lilith was wearing, combined with the older style of the house, perhaps it was to be expected.

He fitted himself into the outfit and in the mirror. The black and white suited him rather nicely, in fact, he rather liked how he looked. It was different from his usual style, but he didn't mind getting adventurous from time to time. At the very least, it made him look much less out of place.

He left the steamy bathroom and was greeted by what he assumed to be the person who dropped off his clothes. He had long black hair that reached down to his shoulders and was wearing a suit which looked similar to the woman he saw at the front door.

"Ah, I see you've gotten all cleaned up." He bowed. "Madam Maravalle will be seeing you in the dining room. Right this way."

"Okay." He felt like he wasn't being formal enough somehow, but no one seemed to mind. "Uh, thanks for the clothes."

"No problem. I'm just doing my job." He said as he led Alex down the hallway. "Oh, and you can call me Wayne by the way. The woman who greeted you at the door was Caroline. I don't think she ever gave you her name."

"She didn't. But uh...just out of curiosity, what's it like working here? I mean, the use of the word 'servant' seems just a little strange to me."

"Oh, that's just part of the whole 'noble vampire house' thing. We're employees in all but name. And don't worry about us, the pay here is good and we all get our own rooms for free. Oh, and the Maravalle's have a really good dental plan!"

"Damn, my current job doesn't have a dental."

"Well perhaps this will be a step-up for you!" Wayne glanced back at him with a smile and wink.

"Perhaps..." he found himself fiddling with the frills on his sleeves. Though he'd been offered reassurance, his anxiety always seemed to get the best of him. "I'm just not sure, you know?"

"No, I get it. I was initially wary of this myself, but as time passed I got accustomed to it. Don't let yourself worry about it too much, regardless of what you choose things should turn out just fine."

Just then, they entered the dining room. He'd been so distracted by the conversation that he didn't even notice how far they'd walked. Before him was a round wooden table decorated with candles. Lilith was already sitting at the table, waiting for her new guest.

"My, you clean up rather nicely." She observed. "I love the outfit as well, I think it suits you."

Alex bowed politely. "Thank you, madam. Though it wasn't my choice of clothing."

"It must've been Wayne, then." She looked to the servant in question. "Excellent choice as usual."

He bowed. "Thank you." Raising his head back up, he put a hand on Alex's shoulder and whispered, "good luck" before leaving.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He thought, before taking a seat at the table. As he sat across from her, he heard it starting to rain outside.

"Oh goodness, would you listen to that?" She said, looking out the window into the dark night. "It's begun to rain. The road will probably be flooded until morning." She looked back to him. "I suppose you'd be staying the night here regardless."

Something about her voice made him think she was planning something. He still wasn't sure whether he could actually trust her, but perhaps it was already too late to be wondering that.

"What's with that expression?" She asked, apparently noticing his uncertainty.

"Nothing, it's just...I'm gonna be honest, I'm wondering if this is a good idea. I mean, I just met you today, and I know you're a vampire, yet here I am staying the night in your home. I don't know if I should be grateful or if I should fear for my life."

"I don't think you understand how vampires operate." She said. "If I wanted your blood, I would have sucked it up much sooner. I would not go through the trouble of lending you my shower and clothing you, nor would I offer you food and a bed."

"I guess you have a point..."

"I can understand being just a bit wary of all of this. But rest assured, you have nothing to fear from me. Oh, and please, call me Lilith. I don't want you to be overly formal and address me only by my last name."

The chef came out with two plates and served it to the master and her guest. The smell hit Alex's nose and he looked down to see it was a plate of eggs and back bacon with buttered toast. Eating "breakfast" food for dinner wasn't unheard of, but he wasn't expecting it at a place like this. Then he recalled that Lilith was probably nocturnal, so this would have been breakfast for her. In that sense, the eggs and bacon made sense.

It wasn't until he started digging into the plate that he realized how hungry he actually was. The walk had taken a lot out of him, but he'd been so distracted by everything that was happening, that his growling stomach went unnoticed. Lilith seemed to eat at a relatively slow rate by comparison, though he wasn't sure why she was eating at all if she relied on blood for sustenance.

As this thought crossed his mind, the cook came out again and served her a wine glass filled with a deep red liquid. It looked different from any red wine he'd seen, so he assumed it was blood.

As she took a sip of it, she noticed him staring at the glass. "Oh, you noticed?"

"Uh, yeah." He swallowed his eggs. "Is that, y'know..."

"Yes, it's blood. But don't worry, the blood I drink is mainly from livestock."

"Oh!" He felt a wave of relief wash over him. "So y'all just drink the blood of cows or something?"

"Generally, yes. Even beyond the ethical issues, relying on human blood has caused problems for us in the past so the Maravalles have taken to drinking animal blood. Some say human blood tastes better, but I believe that's just a small price to pay."

"Ah, I see. So why are you eating normal food too? Do you think it just tastes good?"

"In a way, yes." She chuckled. "I must say, human cooking has continued to impress me. I quite like the taste, so I've taken to eating it regularly. But I believe that's enough explanations for one day. I don't want to overwhelm you with information."

"Yeah, I'm probably gonna forget some of this stuff by tomorrow." With that, he continued eating.

Their conversation began to drop off after that, as he was mostly focused on eating his dinner at that point. The silence felt a bit awkward, but sometimes stuff like that couldn't be helped. Once he only had a few bites left, Lilith broke the silence and spoke again.

"I have a question I've been meaning to ask: after dinner, would you mind accompanying me to my bedroom?"

"To your bedroom?" He asked, finally looking up from his near-empty plate. "What are we going to do there?"

"I have something special planned." She pushed her plate out of the way and leaned forward a bit, exposing more of her cleavage. "After all, a servants' job is to please his master, is it not?"

"Uhm..." he cleared his throat, unsure of what to make of this. He thought that maybe she was implying something sexual, but he had his doubts. Why would a woman like her be interested in a nobody like him? Besides, if she was implying something else, he would feel guilty for even considering it a possibility.

"Gone all quiet, have you?" She chuckled. "What's wrong? Getting nervous?"

"A little..." he always got shy around people he found attractive, and this was certainly no different.

"You can say no if you want to."

"It's not that, I'm just...are you implying what I think you're implying?"

"Oh, you're not going to make me say it directly in front of everyone, are you?"

At this point, he was almost completely certain that she was indeed implying something sexual. With that confusion out of the way, the answer is clear. "If it's my job to please my new master, then I'll oblige."

"So it's a yes." She smiled. "Good. I'll prepare my bed." With that, she left the dining room.

The cook nudged him and whispered in his ear. "Consider yourself lucky, I think she's taken a liking to you."

"You think so?" He whispered back, realizing that things had taken yet another drastic turn. With an invitation like that, he could no longer focus on food. It seemed he would be eating something else that night. Standing up from the table, he wiped his mouth off and handed the plate to the cook.

"Have fun." The cook said in a rather sarcastic tone.

He took the steps up to the second floor, seeing the same large portrait he had before. Passing it, he took a right turn and headed down the hallway. At the end of it, was a double door. Though he was unsure, he assumed it was the master bedroom. He stood outside it for a few minutes, unsure of whether she would explicitly invite him in or if he could just waltz in whenever he wanted.

After nervously pacing around outside the door for a moment, he finally broke down and knocked on the door. "Uhm, this is Alex. Is it okay to come in or...?"

"I was just about send somebody for you." He heard her say on the other side of the door. "Yes, you may come in."

He gulped, before opening the doors. Though he knew things would be going a sexual direction, what he saw still surprised him just a little. Sitting on the edge of her bed, Lilith had fitted herself into a leather corset. The color of the black leather meshed well with her brown skin. It tightly conformed to her full-figured body, emphasizing her curves. Her cleavage was practically spilling out of the outfit, it fit her so tightly. She even had boots, gloves and a riding crop to match.

She rose to her full height. "What do you think?"

"Is that a trick question? You look amazing!" He thought she was stunning enough as is but seeing her in such an outfit was enough to turn him into a blushing mess.

"Thank you. I hope this isn't a problem." She bended the riding crop, her red eyes filled with lust. "It's not every day someone just turns up on my doorstep. Much less someone who looks as delicious as you."

"Trust me, this isn't a problem at all." Well, that pretty much did away with any doubts he had that she wanted to bang him. He was surprised, but certainly not unhappy with the situation. If she wanted to take things in this direction, he was happy to follow her lead.

"Well then," she got out a black dog collar with a chain leash attached to it "I suppose you also won't mind if I put this on."

"Yes, ma'am..."

"So polite. If you're going to speak to me in such a manner, I believe 'Mistress Lilith' has a lovely ring to it."

He cleared his throat. "Mistress Lilith."

"That's what I like to hear. Ah but first, take off your shirt."

He pulled the cloth over his head and tossed it aside, revealing his thin and pale frame beneath. He was a bit fidgety, because although he was excited, he still was a little nervous.

She fastened the collar to his neck, then tugged on his chain. His blushing face was pulled close to her, and their eyes met. "You're going to pleasure me, servant."

His breath got heavier as things progressed. It felt like his mind was going blank, and all he could do was follow her command. It was as if he'd just become puddy in her hands; something she could bend and shape to her heart's desire.

"Why so quiet all of a sudden?" She asked. "What should a servant say when given a command by his master?"

"Yes, mistress"

"That's more like it." She noticed a bulge beginning to form in his pants. "Take that out."

He pulled his pants down along with his underwear. Sliding the cloth past his crotch, his cock bounced out. He hadn't fully realized how aroused he was until he pulled it out; it was already hard.

"Oh my..." she looked at his thing, then back up to him "I didn't expect you to be so well endowed." His thing was very long and had a good thickness to match. It was easily one of the biggest cocks she'd seen in person.

"Uh, thanks I guess." He looked down and held it by the shaft. "It's not too big, is it? Because my ex-boyfriend said it was, and,"

"Oh no, not at all. I was just a little surprised that a short and cute boy like you would be hiding such a thing." She found herself fixating on it, almost like his privates had a magnetic pull. She forced her eyes back to his. "Now I just want to make love to you even more. In fact," She grabbed his chain and led him to her bed. "I just can't help myself anymore."

He was led to her large and luxurious bed, where he was instructed to lay down. After getting on her mattress, she wasted no time in getting out a pair of handcuffs and binding him.

She joined him in bed and got on top of him. Grabbing him by the chain with her body raised above his, she looked down at him with her red gaze. "You look so beautiful like that." She observed, a smile on her face. "I just want to gobble you up." He came across as innocent, but she could tell that he was aroused by all of this. Looking at him bound to her bed, she could fully appreciate his naked body. He looked so small laying beneath her, which almost seemed to contrast with how big his dick was. To her, he looked a beautiful young prince to be taken in her arms and protected. She wanted to make him hers.

She grabbed his cock by the shaft, then gently inserted it. She breathed heavily as she slowly let it inside, feeling her pussy being pushed apart by its thickness. She stopped with it partway inside, then pressed her hands against his chest. "Again, you'll have to pardon me for indulging myself." She said, beginning to move her hips. "It's just been so long since I've done something like this."

"I live to please. And trust me, I'm probably enjoying this as much as you are."

"Good. I like an eager servant."

Tugging on his leash, she kept slowly moving her hips. Since it'd been a while, she wanted to get used to the feel before she got too intense. But whole thing or not, it still felt good. Everything from its thickness to the way it curved felt just right. She couldn't help but let more of it inside, feeling it gradually push its way deeper.

Eventually she got excited and lowered her hips until she was sitting on his crotch. She stifled a moan and looked down, to see his whole cock had disappeared inside. She started grinding on it and fingering with her clit, feeling it rub against her g-spot.

"It goes so deep..." she thought "I don't think I could take much more in." He felt totally different from the other men she'd fucked. A part of her was worried that it would be too big, even taking their height difference into account, but his size wound up working for her. It grinded against her soft spots as it pushed deep inside her. She could feel it convulsing inside her, all while he was struggling to keep his moans down.

"He's so cute," she thought, observing his reactions with amusement "I get the impression that he hasn't had that much sexual experience." She rolled her eyes up as she continued to grind. "I want to tease him."

"I can feel you twitching inside me." She said. "Are you enjoying this?"

"I am! I love it so much!"

"Getting turned on by a monster having her way with you?" She whipped him on the chest with her riding crop. "You must be more of a pervert than I thought."

"I'm not a pervert!" He cried. "It's just that...you came onto me like that and I just couldn't resist."

"Mhmm."

"And...you're just so beautiful and I...and I..."

"Oh, you simply can't find the words anymore, can you?" She pulled part of her corset down, and her tits spilled out. She lowered her upper body in such a way that her boobs were hanging over his face. "I might as well silence that pretty little mouth of yours. Go ahead, suck on them. I know you want to."

He raised his head and began sucking on her tits. She resumed bouncing on his cock, raising her hips up then slamming back down on his crotch as she tightly gripped his leash. She whipped him again, this time on his side.

He said something, but his voice was muffled by her huge boobs.

"What was that?"

He stopped sucking for just a brief moment. "I'm gonna come!"

"Are you? Then let it all out. Since I'm a vampire, I can't get pregnant."

He went back to sucking. This information brought him some comfort, and it also explained why she was fucking him without protection. On the brink, he instinctively thrusted up just a bit, his crotch pressing against her pussy. He let out a muffle moan as cum pumped out of his cock.

"You must have been backed up, that was a lot." Lilith ran a hand through his hair. "But you know, your purpose here is to satisfy me, and I haven't climaxed yet. I hope you," before she could finish that sentence, she felt him twitch and get bigger inside her. He came, but his dick hadn't gone down even a little bit.

"What was that you were saying?" He asked, his eyes rolled up as he tried to catch his breath.

"Never mind what I just said." She chuckled and flipped her hair. "It seems you'll have enough stamina to satisfy me after all." She grabbed him by the wrist. "I must say, you're quite the catch."

With that, she started moving her hips again. She laid down on top of him and held him close, burying his face in her tits. They were so big that he was practically suffocated by them, but he didn't mind much. He figured that was probably one of the best possible ways to die (right up there with a woman breaking his neck by sitting on his face).

Perhaps it was simply because it had been a while, or maybe it was because of the way she was moving. Either way, she could feel herself nearing a climax.

"You feel amazing." She moaned. "I'm getting close."

He would have responded, but he couldn't since he was being smothered.

Her hip movements kept getting more intense, until finally she slammed her hips down on his crotch and came. She was barely able to stifle her moaning as she clung to her partner.

Trying to catch her breath, she raised her upper body back up and sighed. "That felt so good..."

Alex immediately took in a deep breath as he could finally breath again.

"Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed, realizing what she'd done. "You could've suffocated just then and I didn't even realize!" She lowered her head. "I'm sorry, I got caught up in the moment."

"No, it's fine!" He said, catching his breath. He didn't expect her to lose her composure and freak out like that, but it was nice to know that she cared. "That was amazing!"

MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers
12