The Vampire and The Traveler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're okay then." She cleared her throat. "Well, I do believe your duties are fulfilled for now." She raised her hips up until his dick was out. She then embraced him and laid on her back.

Falling against her chest, he found himself laying on top of her. This new, switched position made him feel small and protected.

"So, do you always treat your servants like this?" He asked.

"It's like I said: part of a servant's job is to please their master." She answered simply, running a hand through his hair.

"I guess so? Also, you didn't just do this to help persuade me to take up your job offer, right? Because you did this on the first night I was here, so I can't help but feel like that's what you're doing."

"What? No!" She laughed. "I'm not that desperate! I just did it because I thought you were cute and I was in the mood. There's nothing more to it."

"I see..."

"Don't get down on yourself. I wouldn't do this with just anyone, you know. Call it woman's intuition, but I had a certain feeling about you." She ruffled his hair. "But that aside, I suggest you get some coffee after this. Once you're done with that, come visit me in my office and I'll give you more duties."

His first "duty" was to get handcuffed and then ridden by her, so he had to wonder what other "duties" she had in mind. Regardless, at this point he'd given up trying to predict what would come next, because evidently he could never be sure what to expect.

12