The Vampire and The Traveler Ch. 03

Story Info
A curious boy gets more than he bargained for.
4.8k words
4.66
20.8k
9

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers

Lilith left shortly after she'd finished her session with him, and he was left relaxing on her bed. Wayne came in after her, coffee mug in hand.

"You'll probably need the caffeine." He said, handing Alex the steaming white mug. "So here, we made some coffee earlier and had a bit left over."

"Oh, don't worry about me." Alex said, taking the cup from his hand. "I've pulled all-nighters before."

"So," he continued, sitting on the bed next to him "she decided to have a bit of fun with you on your first night, huh?"

"W-What do you mean, 'fun'?! We didn't do anything!"

"Don't even try to hide it, I could hear you moaning in there."

"Was I really that loud?" He lowered his gaze, realizing that he failed to keep his voice down.

"We could hear you halfway across the building. Maravalle knows how to keep quiet, but you? Not so much apparently. But never mind that." He said that as if he hadn't just revealed something deeply embarrassing. "Point is, I think it's interesting that she would do this with you so soon. She must really like you."

"Really?" He asked, taking a sip of the bitter coffee. "That's interesting. With the way she was talking, I thought that was a normal thing for her."

"That was probably just her being coy. She's never done it with me, and I don't think she's done it with anyone else in this house either."

"Really?" He sighed. "I really don't see what a woman as beautiful and elegant as her would see in me though."

"Just take it from me, I've worked for her for almost a year now. She wouldn't do that sort of thing to just anyone. I just met you so I can't say for sure what she might see in you, but she's interested either way. And with the way you just talked about her, I think you're interested too."

"So what do I do?"

"Well that's simple." He put his arm around his potential new coworker. "Reciprocate. If she's already shown interest, you have to show that you're interested too. Things should sort themselves out after that." He stood up and headed out the door. Before he left, he turned back. "I have other things to do, but keep what I said in mind. I have a feeling that she's going to be keeping you close, so you'll have opportunities. Oh, and before I forget: the wi-fi password is TR1897."

"Y'all have wi-fi?"

"Of course we do! How out of touch do you think we are?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean any offense. I was just a little surprised." He carefully typed in the numbers, and sure enough he got a connection on his phone again. "Thanks for the password."

"No problem. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to return to my duties."

After he left, Alex sat there in silence as he sipped his coffee. Once he was done, he decided it would probably be best if he went to see the lady of the house again. She mentioned something about being in her office, but he had no idea where that was.

Soon enough, he found himself aimlessly wondering around the halls, wondering which unmarked door would lead to her office. He secretly prayed that a servant would happen upon him and point him in the right direction, because at that point he was basically just pacing.

His prayers were answered when he saw Caroline round the corner, hands behind her back. "Oh hey," he raised his hand to flag her down "uh...Lilith invited me to her office but uh...I don't know where that is."

"Didn't even bother giving you directions, huh?" She observed, a tired look in her eye. "Well, follow me. I was heading in that direction anyway." She then proceeded to walk right past him, then headed to the end of the hallway. She stopped at the nearest door to the master bedroom. "It's right here."

"It was right next to her bedroom the whole time? Why aren't these doors marked or something? That door could've led to anything!"

"I don't know man, I just work here."

"Right. Well, uh..." he scratched the back of his head "thanks for the directions anyway."

"No problem."

When he walked in, she was sitting at her desk and typing something out on a desktop computer. Between that and the wi-fi, it seemed that these people were more up to date than he thought. It looked like she had a word document open, but he wasn't close enough to see what she was typing. She was surrounded by bookshelves, all filled with various titles.

He cleared his throat. "Pardon me, I believe you wanted to see me?"

She looked back at him. "Ah yes. Just one moment." She closed whatever it was she was working on, before sliding the old fashioned wooden chair back and standing up. "I'd like you to accompany me for a little while, do you mind?"

"Not in the slightest! What did you need me to accompany you for?"

"I was thinking about going downstairs to practice my sword play, and that typically requires two people. I'd like you to practice with me."

"Uh, I never really got into fencing..."

"That's no problem, I'll teach you. But before we head downstairs, I need to change. This dress is not the best for sword fighting." She shooed him off. "If you don't mind."

"Oh right, sorry." He left the room and closed the door behind him. A part of him felt there was a little bit of irony to the fact that she sent him outside so she could change, but less than an hour ago she was fucking him. But if that's what she wanted, he was no one to judge.

After disappearing in her bedroom for a moment, she reemerged in a white poet's shirt with black pants and leather boots. It was like the entire wardrobe of this place was one big renaissance fair. He didn't necessarily mind however, since he always had an appreciation for historical fashion.

Lilith led him downstairs and took him through a maze of hallways before eventually leading him to a small, open area which seemed to serve as a gym. The walls had the standard practice swords, along with what looked to be genuine rapiers. It was then he recalled the portrait in the foyer, of Lilith holding a long blade. Evidently she had particular interest in swords.

She took two practice swords off the wall, then handed him one. Alex nervously took a few steps back and took up a stance (or something resembling a stance anyway).

Lilith shook her head. "No, your stance is all off." She set down her sword and got behind him. "Your legs are too close together, and your left arm needs to be a bit higher." Reaching around and holding his arm, she raised it up into the correct position.

He could feel his heart beating faster as she guided him into the right stance. A part of him questioned why he was still getting flustered by such things when, yet again, she had already dommed him. Maybe this sort of physical intimacy was distinct from what he experienced in the bedroom.

"There." She stood up to her full height. "Perfect! Now we can begin." She returned to her original position and took up a stance. "Ready?"

Alex nodded.

"Begin!"

She wasted no time in advancing on him, and he was forced to defend. Having little to no experience, he found himself being purely reactive; whatever move she made, he would simply try to parry. She kept up her steady advance, pushing him back as her sword clashed with his. If this were a normal fencing match, she definitely would have gotten him off the stage by then. Eventually his back hit the wall, and his heart skipped a beat when she pinned him against it and pointed her blade at his throat.

"I win this round." She said with a confident smile on her face.

"I concede..." his said, his voice getting higher.

"Aw, don't feel too bad." She lowered her blade and backed off. "A little practice and you'll make for a fine sparring partner."

"I-I suppose." His heart was beating fast still. He wasn't sure why, but something about Lilith pinning him against the wall made his mind go blank.

They then began their second round. This time he tried to guard more, but his attempts to keep her at bay failed and she was quickly able to get her blade past his weak defenses. It wasn't long before she scored another point on him.

The third round went much the same. As time passed he started feeling more comfortable with the sword, and swinging it started feeling more natural. With each consecutive round he felt he was improving slightly, though she still won each time.

"Well then," she eventually said, lowering her sword after her 10th win in a row. "I think that's enough practice for today."

"Aw, but I was just starting to get slightly less bad!"

She chuckled. "It's just like I said: all you need is guidance and practice." She hung her sword on the wall, and he did the same.

"So what do you want to do next?"

Without giving a direct answer, she swept him off his feet and started carrying him princess style.

"Oh god, fuck!" He thought, his mind racing. "The pinning, the sword fighting, and now she's picking me up! My heart can't handle this!" He covered his blushing face.

"What are you doing, covering your face like that?" She chuckled. "Are you embarrassed to be carried by a woman?"

"Not at all!" He said, uncovering his face. "It's just, something about being carried by someone like you it...." He shifted his gaze "well, when you picked me up it made my heart skip a beat."

"Oh, you're simply too adorable." She kissed him on the cheek, leaving a black mark from her lipstick. "But as for your question, I usually like to shower after practicing sword play. I didn't really break much of a sweat today though, so I may put it off. Maybe I'll just head back to my office and do some reading. Want to join me?"

Something about her words felt oddly insulting. Still, he didn't mind the idea of doing a bit of reading. After all, she probably had some interesting books in her small library. "Okay, reading is good."

"Very well. Let's head that way then."

He expected her to put him down after that, but she didn't. She just casually carried him out of the gym and through the halls. It reminded him just a little bit of when his parents would carry him as a small child, except now he was an adult.

"Do I even weigh anything to you?"

"Not really." She said, glancing down at him. "You're incredibly light."

He knew he was on the smaller side, but he was still impressed by how easily she could lift him. She didn't look especially muscular, but it seemed she was pretty strong.

As she headed upstairs, she happened to pass by Caroline. The butler looked at the two with a somewhat amused look on her face.

"I caught myself a boy." Lilith joked as she passed by.

"Ha, nice!" She laughed.

Eventually he was brought right back to her study, and she finally set him down. Once he was on his feet again, he looked around at the bookshelves which hugged the wall.

Lilith sat down on her couch and picked up a book she'd already been reading. "If you see a book that interests you, feel free to read it." She said casually as she opened her novel to the bookmark.

He perused the variety of books on the shelf. There were plenty of more recent books, but some appeared to be older copies. They had flaking covers and yellowed pages, though they were well preserved enough that he could still read them. Eventually he picked up a fantasy book which caught his attention and went to sit on the couch next to her.

Cracking open the book, the two sat in silence as they read. He was never much of a reader, but it was kind of relaxing to just sit together in silence. It was like when a cat hangs out in the same room as its owner; there's no direct show of affection but sometimes simply being close together is enough.

As he slowly went through the pages, he was reminded of why he didn't read much: it made him sleepy. He found himself slowly dozing off, as the effects of the coffee started to wear off and the fatigue of both day and night crashed down on him. He tried desperately to keep his eyes open, but he couldn't fight it.

"Okay, I'll just...close my eyes for a few minutes." He thought, letting his tired eyes rest. Before he knew it, he fell asleep right there.

When he woke up, he found himself laying in Lilith's bed. She must've moved him there while he was sleeping. He checked his phone to see he'd been out for some time; another hour or two and it would be morning. In the other room, he could hear water running. He assumed it was Lilith, since she was nowhere to be seen.

He yawned. "Damn, I just thought I'd rest my eyes for a minute. Didn't expect that to happen." Getting out of bed, he stretched. "I should've known better; resting my eyes always leads to naps." Just then, he thought he heard the water turn off in the other room.

A few moments later, Lilith walked in. Sure enough, she looked to be fresh out of the shower and was wearing a fluffy black robe. "Ah, I see you've finished your nap." She observed, looking over at him.

"Uh, yeah." He rubbed his eyes. "Sorry about that, I just got really tired all of a sudden. Books seem to have that effect on me."

"Evidently. But really, if you were feeling tired you should have just told me. I would have let you rest."

"No, it's fine. I was actually awake for a while there thanks to the coffee, but I guess the caffeine wore off."

"Well, I'm glad you got some rest either way. You'll certainly need it." She lowered her hands down to the sash of her robe. "Because before dawn comes, I have just one more duty for you."

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Go on..."

"Well, our session earlier was rather brief so I've started feeling a little unsatisfied." She fixed her gaze on him. "How about we continue?"

Even though they were alone in her room, she still didn't seem to want to say it directly. It didn't really matter though, since there was really only one thing she could be referring to. He rose to his feet, and gave his response. "Yes, ma'am!"

"Goodness, such an eager servant." She giggled. "I like it. Now let's begin." She undid the tie that held up her robe, and the cloth parted to partially reveal her naked body beneath.

"Oh..." his whole faced turned red.

"What's the matter? You just saw me like this earlier." She let the robe drop to the floor and put her hands behind her head. "Do I really excite you that much?" It seemed that she enjoyed seeing his reactions.

"Does the moon become less beautiful just because you've seen it more than once?" He felt corny saying that line, but it was his honest feelings. He was almost impressed with himself that he managed to get a sentence like that out when he was so nervous.

"Look at you, waxing poetic! Didn't know you had it in you." She pointed at him. "Now get your clothes off so we can begin."

"Right away mistress." He wasted no time in stripping down.

Once his clothes were tossed aside, Lilith took just a moment to admire the naked man before her. "You have a beautiful body yourself, I have to say." She beckoned him. "Come here, I won't bite."

He nervously walked up to his towering vampiric mistress. Standing before her naked body, he just felt himself getting more aroused.

"Really, comparing me to the moon like that. Well poet boy, if you love my appearance so much, then worship my body like I'm your goddess." She pointed to the floor. "On your knees."

He kneeled on the hard wooden floor. It was not an ideal surface to be kneeling on, but given the circumstances he figured it was just a small price to pay.

She spread her pussy out with her fingers. "Now eat it."

He quietly obeyed and began running his tongue along her wet slit. Though he had a little sexual experience with his ex-boyfriend, he hadn't done oral on a woman before. He'd seen it in porn, but real life was always a different matter entirely.

"That feels good but be sure to give special attention to the clit."

He flicked his tongue at the nub, per her instructions, and started to linger there.

"There you go." She pressed her hands on his head, keeping him in place. "That's a woman's weak spot, don't forget it."

"I know what a clit is, give me some credit." He briefly commented, before going back to eating her out.

"Less talk, more worship."

Though he was initially unsure of how to go about it, her guidance helped him fulfill his duties. He certainly got enough feedback, though it didn't always come in words, but in shutters and hushed sounds of pleasure. With his face between her legs, he could hear and feel every bit of feedback. He would occasionally glance up, to the see the towering black figure above him. And in moments like that he realized how lucky he was that such a woman would take interest in him.

She tightly clung to his head, grabbing and pulling at his light hair while his head was squished between her thighs. She was right about him being inexperienced, but he was a quick learner. After a moment he started sucking on her clit, which she especially loved. She had no idea where he learned that, since she didn't even suggest it, but she didn't care at that point. Her eyes rolled up as he serviced one of her most sensitive spots.

"That's a good servant. You're doing so well..." she praised, breathing heavily.

He eventually started sticking his tongue out as far as he could and twirling it around her opening. He reached up and rubbed on her clit as he did so, which made her shutter. Evidently she liked what he was doing, so he kept it up.

He went on for several minutes like that; pleasuring her wet pussy while giving special attention to her hard nub. He ran his hands along her thighs as he kept working his tongue. Gently gliding along her legs, he returned his hand to her wet pussy and started fingering it. As his fingers slipped their way into her sensitive entrance, he sucked on her clit.

"I'm getting close..." she pulled his hair as he continued to pleasure his goddess.

After only a minute or two, she hit the breaking point. Though she tried to keep it down, she still let out a soft moan as she came on his face. She bent forward and clung to his head, rolling her eyes up as she climaxed.

As she caught her breath, her legs spread out just a bit and his head was freed. He rose up to his full height, but almost as soon as he did, she grabbed him by the hair again. She tilted his face up to her, bringing him into eye contact. "Bed. Now."

Obeying her command, he trotted over to her bed like an eager puppy.

"Lay down."

After he laid down on his back, she crawled onto the mattress with him. Her body raised, she positioned herself above his face. He looked up to see her big, dripping pussy hovering above his face.

"You did some fine work." She said. "But my legs were starting to get tired, so I think I'll take a seat right here. Do you mind?"

"Not at all."

"That's a good servant." With that, she sat on his face.

Once she did so, he could feel her weight coming down on his head all at once. He had a similar feeling on his pelvis when she rode him earlier, so it was basically just part of the experience.

"I'm not too heavy, am I?" She looked back and raised her hips just enough for him to speak.

"Don't worry about that." He said, giving her a thumbs up. "I literally could not be happier with your size."

"Oh hush." She chuckled. "Now get to work."

With that, he went back to doing what he was doing before. He excitedly licked at her pussy, running it from the bottom, all the way to the nub at the top. He would flick his tongue on the clit, before lingering there for a moment. Eventually he would start at the bottom again, giving the rest of her pussy attention.

"Just like that, keep it up." She praised, before turning her attention to his dick. It was arching up and twitching as it stood fully erect. She hadn't noticed it initially, but eating her out had obviously excited him.

"Well, what do we have here?" She reached over and grabbed him by the shaft.

He briefly paused when he felt her hand on his cock.

"Hey," she looked down at him with a slightly annoyed expression "when did I say you could stop?"

MothBoi
MothBoi
130 Followers
12