The Vampire and The Traveler Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry." He said, before going back to what he was doing.

"Anyway, I can see you're a bit excited." She squeezed it. "Patience. Make me cum again, and I'll do what I did earlier today."

With the promise of a reward, he kept it up. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and sucked on her clit. She certainly seemed to like it when he did that, given that he could feel her shutter and sometimes even hear a slight gasp or moan.

She pressed down on his face, burying his head under her ass. He could feel all her weight crushing down on him, as her privates were shoved in his face. Suffocated by her thick scent, he started eating her out even more intensely.

Though it took longer that time, she eventually came again. Tilting her head back, she dragged her nails along his chest as she reached another climax.

"You did so well..." she said, catching her breath. Though he made her cum twice, she wasn't even close to finished; in fact, she was just getting started. She turned her attention back to his dick, which looked like it was about to burst. "Now, just as I promised, I'll ride you again."

Staying on top, she repositioned herself and her privates came into contact with his. Her opening widened as his bright pink tip pressed against it. Licking her lips, she grabbed it by the shaft and gently inserted it.

He had to stifle a moan, being sure to more carefully watch the sounds he made this time. Lilith also had to keep her voice down, as she felt his huge cock slide inside of her. Since she'd just fucked him earlier that night, she was able to let the whole thing slide in at once. He tilted his head back as he felt her sopping wet pussy take all of him in.

She giggled, amused by his enamored expression. She then started grinding on him and rubbing her clit. It felt even better than earlier, since she was more used to the feel this time. Feeling every inch of his fat cock fill her up was an incredible sensation.

She eventually started bouncing on it, lifting her hips up before slamming back down on his crotch. His pelvis was being pounded by crushing weight of his tall mistress, but it felt so good that he didn't care. If anything, having the extra bit of pain added to the experience. He started bucking his hips in rhythm to her movements.

Though they did their best to keep quiet, they both found themselves letting out small gasps as they fucked. Though she'd already cum twice, she wasn't ready to rest. She felt like she could go all day at that rate. Luckily for her, Alex had a good bit of stamina left since he hadn't even come once yet.

He raised upper body and embraced her. His face was buried in her fat tits as he tightly clung to his vampiric goddess.

"I can see you're enjoying this." She observed, wrapping her arms around him.

"I am!" He looked up at her, a look of infatuation in his eyes. "I love you, mistress!"

"Uh..." she was a bit caught off guard by his words "that's probably just the ecstasy talking."

"Maybe?"

"Now is not the time for a discussion like this." She didn't particularly like the idea of talking about something like that right in the middle of sex. So, she decided to cut things off in the best way she knew how. "Here," she said, grabbed her tit "suck on them. That should keep your mouth busy in the meantime."

He shrugged. "Okay." He started suckling on her boobs like a hungry baby. It felt just as good as last time, feeling her huge tits in his mouth.

"This boy..." she thought "I think he really is developing feelings for me. I'm not sure how to deal with that. Best not to think about it too much for now." Her eyes rolled up as she had that thought, feeling his massive dick grinding against her g-spot. "It's hard to think clearly during a time like this."

Feeling him suck on her tits as she rode him felt great. She kissed on him the forehead, and held him close as she kept moving her hips. She was so wet that her pussy was squelching as she rode him, and she could feel his cock convulsing inside her.

Then, without warning, Alex climaxed. She could feel his cum spurting right into her womb as he came. He tightly clung to her, letting out a muffled voice.

Once he was done cumming, she wasted no time in going back to fucking him. He was still just as big as when they started, and she wasn't quite satisfied yet. She wanted to keep milking him until he tapped out.

They went on for several more rounds. She rode him intensely, all while he was either sucking on her tits or being pinned and choked. He had an impressive stamina however, and his cock stayed hard for some time. Eventually, however, she felt him starting to get soft inside her.

"Okay..." he sighed, falling back on the mattress in exhaustion "I need to stop. I'm getting lightheaded and my dick is sore."

"Very well." She said as she got off his cock. "To be honest, I needed to rest anyway." Once his dick was out, white liquid started oozing out of her opening.

She laid on her side next to Alex. He looked over to her, as they laid next to each other naked.

"That felt so good." She said, running a hand across his chest. "And you seemed to be enjoying yourself too."

"Yeah, it felt amazing. I enjoyed eating you out too."

"Well that's good, because you'll be doing it much more in the future. You're a bit inexperienced, but I'm going to train you up."

He chuckled. "Well I look forward to that."

"Which reminds me," Lilith started, changing the subject "it's going to be morning soon. How did you like your first night here?"

"Do I have to answer?"

"It was a dumb question I suppose. But have you come to any conclusions about what you want to do?"

"I'm not sure. It really is a big decision since I'd have to move, and I'm worried that the uh..." he glanced over at her, seeing her laying naked on her side as they chatted. Quickly returning his gaze to the ceiling, he cleared his throat "that the duties you've given me will cloud my judgement."

"I understand. I can give you all the time you need; I'm a patient woman."

"Immortality will do that to you I guess."

"Well, just let me know whenever you decide."

As the night neared its end, he wondered what his next move would be. Whether he should stay there or go home, and whether a night or two was enough time to make his decision. Regardless of which path he chose, it was clear that he was developing feelings for her, which only complicated the whole ordeal.

12