The Vampire, Hymee Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it look down there?" she asked in all innocence.

I shone the light of my phone onto her thigh and with medical detachment examined her. After just a few moments I knew that it was worse than I had hoped for. Where the skin had ulcerated, blackened flesh curled and flaked, and beneath that, things that should not be there, wormed their way deeper into her flesh.

Quietly I said, "I'm sorry, but this will hurt even with the local."

Brie nodded.

"We don't feel pain as you humans do. We can shed a branch with little hurt. Do what you have to, and do not go easy on little Brie's account."

I put a hand on Brie's forehead.

"You don't have a temperature," I said smiling weakly, "that's a good sign."

She returned my smile and I set to work. My first thought was to gently palpate Brie's thigh. The skin was cracked like old leather and oozed foul-smelling pus from deep fissures in the flesh. Rank fluid dribbled down her thigh onto the floor, and further examination brought more of the stuff to the surface, but Brie revealed little sign of discomfort other than the occasional small gasp, or facial grimace.

"I'm going to numb the leg up as much as I can," I said, my mind focused on a singular purpose.

I emptied myself of emotion and the knowledge of the pain that I knew was to come. Half-forgotten memories of medical practice surfaced as I applied the strong-smelling antiseptic iodine solution which I sloped on liberally to cleanse the wound. Once the maggots and ooze had been washed away, I injected the surgical site with local.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Brie be always ready for you, my dear," she said nervously.

The scalpel glinted in the firelight and I pressed it into her skin which yielded spurting up gobs of puss and thick green blood.

I heard a tiny gasp, but nothing more, and a moment later she said, "Carry on."

Puss welled around the blade as it bit, but I soon realised that to cut out the canker I would need the paring knife. I used it as a razor to shave out friable layers of dead tissue in much the same manner one might slice the core out of a melon. It fell away revealing more worms and maggots that I flicked out of the wound and trampled into the earthen floor. As thr wound deepened, it began to bleed profusely. Nausea welled in my stomach, not because of the sickening smell, but because of a mounting fear that I could not staunch the flow of blood that soaked her thighs and the growing pool welling on the ground beneath her. I knew that she was in a bad way, and although she did not speak or cry, her face had a pale death mask. I felt her pulse which was rapid and weak. Desperation pushed me further, dissecting deeper than I would normally dare but the infection had set in and I knew of no other way to save her. It was when all hope seemed lost that I shaved off the final layer of necrotic tissue and felt blessed relief surge with the sight of healthy muscle and bone. It immediately oozed a honey-like sap that began to clot, infilling the wound and setting into a hard amber-like resin. My nausea abated and I noticed that her shallow breathing resumed to a fuller rate. Colour too returned to her cheeks. She clutched my hand and gave it a little squeeze. I worked for perhaps another half hour, occasionally interrupted by little whinnies of pain until I had satisfied myself that every vestige of the sickness had been excised.

"How are you?" I asked finally, concerned by her quietness.

Brie smiled and gently prodded her leg.

"Brie can't sense the rot anymore," she said. "And that foul smell has gone."

She smiled again, looking into my eyes as if searching for my soul. She stood up and took an experimental step.

"Thank you," she said, choking on the words.

Unexpectedly, tears rolled down her cheeks and she sobbed, clutching my neck and burying her face in my chest. She clung to me, her little body trembling, until finally, she said, "Brie believes she'll be alright. Brie will see her daughters and sons grow up. Brie will see the birds nest in the spring, feel the summer sun and autumn winds in my branches."

I held her in my arms, pulling her tight into me. Her body went limp as she gave herself up to my embrace. I don't know how long we held each other, but eventually, I pulled away and said, "I just need to inject you."

She proferred her arm for the antibiotics.

"By the next winter, this leg will be like new. Now we should sleep and the morning will bring a new day, but first, we need to wash your clothes."

Brie was right, my clothes were caked in mud, sweat and blood. Busily she pulled off my shirt, and boots, and then began clawing at my belt. The surprise of it bowled me over because less than 10 minutes ago she had been close to death, but perhaps fortified by magic, or by a wild animal spirit, she appeared as fresh and new as a young girl.

"Now Brie be having the boxers," she ordered.

"Really?" I asked, hoping to retain my modesty.

"Yes really," she said, "Brie will not have you sleeping in my bed with the muck and the filth. Off with them or Brie will take them off."

I peeled them off using one hand to hide myself. She laughed as I bobbed and hopped on one leg until finally, I had the offending items. She bundled them up and dropped them by the stream, bending slowly from the hips until she was on all fours with her buttocks towards me. She began humming a tune and then doused the clothes sending cascades of water into the air.

"Oh it's cold," she cried out in a high-pitched squeal, turning to me with a bright smile. Little rivulets dripped from her brow onto her enormous breasts. She smacked them playfully scattering tiny droplets onto the floor. She set to work again, this time arching her back like a cat, pushing her buttocks into the air. The soft tendrils of her vagina pulled her labia apart so that she winked like a mare in heat.

My cock grew rigid, and hardened still more, as I admired the sway of her hips and how her breasts lolled from side to side, all for my pleasure as far as I could tell. She looked back over her shoulder and unashamedly smiled when she saw my gaze flicking from her silken vagina to her face and back again.

"You be wondering what a spriggan is like, my darling?" she asked.

She beckoned me with her finger and emboldened, I marched over. She examined my hardened staff before saying, "You're cut," eyeing the lacerations on my legs.

She began to lightly bathe my legs ignoring my beanpole that quivered just inches from her mouth. She worked up my thighs and then without warning cupped one hand around my enormous shaft and with the other began washing my penis and balls. Her thumb absent-mindedly played over my head which was slicked with a gelatinous precum.

Satisfied, she said, "Now little Brie be happy."

She then took my hand and walked me to the back of the cave. In the far corner was a litter made from dried leaves on top of which were thick furs. She sank back into them and propped her head up with one arm whilst teasingly spreading her legs and giggling softly.

"Does the young master like what he sees?" she asked.

She reached down to her pussy and began to finger her labia massaging the nub.

"The young master can take whatever he pleases on his estates, and this little spriggan is more than eager to please."

The tendrils around her vagina began to coil around her hand which she worked around her clitoris before introducing a third and fourth finger into her vagina. Finally, she had the whole hand buried up to the third knuckle. She lay back arching her back, emitting soft bleats whilst the other hand rubbed her ripe nipples. They grew to the size of hazelnuts and sprayed a milky fluid when she pressed them.

"Stand here," she said, "so the master gets his reward."

A moment later she was on her knees and took my shaft in both hands.

"My, Brie be pleased with this. Male spriggans have smaller whip-like penises, but your's is a nice one. Brie believes that Hymee was right in her estimation," she giggled. "Now what would you like your little spriggan to do?"

She didn't wait for an answer but instead took me ravenously with her mouth slipping both hands around my blue-veined shaft. It throbbed with desperation and desire, beyond anything that I had ever felt. Her head weaved up and down taking my full length causing her to choke when I thrust forward. I slid my hands through her silky hair and felt a tension in my balls, sending waves of pleasure through my anus and shaft.

"Brie has not had one like this in years," she said when she came up for air. Her frothy saliva dangled glistening from my stiff cock. "Human sex is such a treat."

Her eyes shone in the firelight and a moment later she dived down again to take me, but this time she gripped my buttocks, forcing me deeper down her throat. Tendrils vined from her fingertips massaging my balls and shaft, before searching over my buttocks. A moment later they penetrated me, snaking up my anus.

Under Brie's voracious attentions, I was rapidly approaching the point of no return, and as if reading my mind, she released me, throwing her arms around my neck to pull me down to her level. She kissed me fully on the lips insinuating her tongue into my mouth and pressing her soft tummy against my tumescent penis. I held her small body in my arms, feeling the soft mounds of her enormous breasts against my chest. Her body felt limp in my arms and gently I reached down over her buttocks to the moist slit between her legs. She moaned in pleasure when I found it, grinding her pelvis against me, and then a moment later, she stepped back. She eyed my enormous erection and stood still for a moment, with one hand on her hip, and another on her chin in thought. A moment later she skipped over to the back wall of the cave where she scooped up a handful of gelatinous fluid that coated a velvet moss. She knelt down before me again and began massaging the cold gel onto my penis.

"The young master is very big, and Brie is only little," she giggled.

Satisfied with her handy work, she kissed the head of my cock and knelt down on all fours, beckoning me with her eyes.

"Little Brie is ready for you now, young master," she said.

I stood behind her, running a feather-like fingertip up her thigh and around her engorged labia. Her vagina winked open revealing her love hole, but most curious of all, was her enlarged hooked clitoris that extended out of her vagina. She moaned softly the instant I found it, thrusting her bottom against my hand trying to drive my fingers inside. Her juices slicked her legs and curious, I flipped her onto her back to nuzzle her vagina with my tongue. She tasted sweet as honey-dew and mewed when I found her nub, using her hands to force me into her.

"Little Brie wants you inside her," she cried. "Little Brie needs every inch of you."

Her ragged breathing caught as she cried, "Give it to little Brie like a dog."

She rolled onto all fours, arching her back and reached around to grab my throbbing cock. She groaned as she positioned it against her wet cunt.

"Fuck little Brie like a bitch," she said shamelessly, backing onto me so that the head of my penis impaled her.

I thrust down and she let out a little shriek of pleasure as I sank in three inches, stretching the lips of her vagina taught. She bucked against me and I slid down another three inches, and then with a final thrust, I entered her to my full extent, feeling a strange nobble at the tip of my cock.

"Have we discovered little Brie's secret?" she laughed. "Spriggans' have two clitorises and your cock is big enough for them both! Now fuck little Brie like a bitch in heat."

I held her wide pelvis in both hands and pulled her onto me causing my balls to slap against her exposed clitoris. Moments later Brie was bobbing backwards and forwards without abandon, wailing with each thrust. Her breasts lolled and swung from side to side slapping wetly against her face. Each thrust brought a wave of delight as her ribbed vagina gripped my rigid shaft, with the ball of her second clitoris teasing the head of my cock. Again the tension began to build in my balls, threatening to overwhelm me. In my angst, I reached forward, pulling her up to me and roughly fondling her oversized breasts which set her off in another paroxysm of mews and gasps. Her breasts were soft as cotton and tipped with hard nipples that sprayed milk if I squeezed too hard. Her mouth searched for mine and we hungrily kissed.

"Harder," she gasped, her breath jot against my ear, "little Brie is nearly there."

A few moments later she cried out, "Oh sweet Lord, it's going to happen. Sweet Jesu, I can't believe it's going to happen. Fuck me, little master."

I pounded into her, my pelvis slapping against her buttocks, rocking her backwards and forwards. Her cries crescendoed as she came in an overwhelming orgasm that sprayed fluid down her thighs. She orgasmed a second time, spasming her little body and she groaned in relief. At the same time, I came too, sending spurts of my seed deep into her womb. Wave upon wave of cum ejaculated into her, racking my body until, quite spent I rolled off her and fell into the thick furs. I lay there catching breath, my thick cock still quivering and leaking a milky white jiz. After a few minutes Brie sat up, and reached a finger between her legs. It emerged slicked in cum which she sucked.

"Brie like it," she said. "It is strong seed."

Pleased with herself, she nuzzled into me, burying her face into my chest and curled into a ball. I held her in my arms as sleep crept over me, idly wondering if this was the test that Hymee had promised?

12