The Vampire Ramona

Story Info
Haitian female vampire's life in Ottawa, Canada.
2.3k words
3.47
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"A lot of deadly things are beautiful, like snakes, and sharks, and foolish humans admire them rather than fear them," Ramona Moulin said, shaking her head. Five feet ten inches tall in her bare feet, the statuesque Undead traveler stood on the loft's balcony, looking at the City of Ottawa. The Canadian Capital, long rumored to be one of the most boring places in the universe, was growing rather fast. In the sixteen years since Ramona moved there from the island of Haiti, the place had changed a lot.

With a Vampire's keen vision, Ramona could see well into the night, even without the light from the glittering nearby buildings. From Booth Street to Lebreton Flats and downtown Ottawa proper, the city looked peaceful. After seven o'clock, Ottawa was usually dead as a doornail on a weeknight. Still, Ramona could sense something in the air, something which stirred dark musings in her non-beating heart...

Born in the environs of Cap-Haitien, northern Haiti, to a Colombian expatriate, Vera Martinez, and a Haitian farmer, Jacques Moulin, Ramona has had a harsh life from the beginning. During the uprising against President Duvalier, Ramona's parents apparently supported the wrong parties and were killed. For a time, Ramona stayed in the Dominican Republic with her mother's distant cousin, a cruel lady named Leona Martinez.

Leona Martinez, like many people in the DR, staunchly disapproved of interracial relationships, especially the ones involving black men and Latin women. As a wealthy businesswoman in the City of Santo Domingo, Leona commanded a lot of respect and had politicians, businesspeople and commoners at her beck and call. To much of Dominican society, Leona represented affluence and female power. Behind closed doors, this much-admired lady was something else altogether.

Leona Martinez had a lot of darkness in her heart, and her ward Ramona bore the brunt of it. To her, Ramona was something akin to an abomination. She viewed the eighteen-year-old biracial orphan as a burden. Ramona grew to hate her racist and abusive aunt and one day, she murdered the cruel woman in her sleep. After running away, Ramona was relentlessly pursued by the authorities, and for a time, she found refuge with a wealthy Afro-Dominican man named Arturo El Criollo in the environs of Dajabon.

What Ramona didn't know is that the tall, handsome and reclusive Arturo was much more than he seemed. The man lived in a vast villa with servants, and he evidently was wealthy and powerful. In the Dominican Republic, where darker skinned people are often disrespected, Arturo was a formidable brother who tolerated no foolishness. Of mixed ancestry, Arturo had brown skin and a stylish Afro, and collected African artworks and Black literature from around the world. The man was something else.

Arturo hired Ramona to tend to his garden, and in time, they became lovers. Ramona found it strange that Arturo was always gone during the day, returning to his mansion at night, and he had strange dealings with even stranger people. Politicians, businesspeople, artists, everyone seemed to want something from Arturo, and he received these eager men and women in his mansion like a king holding court. Ramona was impressed, and a bit disturbed by all of this.

"Why do you keep secrets from me, my love?" Ramona asked Arturo as they lay in bed. Arturo smiled at Ramona, whose curvy body rested against his. Not for the first time, Ramona noticed that Arturo's light chocolate skin felt cold to the touch, and she could not feel his heart beat when she rested her head against his chest. She knew the handsome Afro-Dominican businessman was mysterious, but there were many unsettling things about him...

"Some secrets are best kept to one self, mi amor," Arturo replied, and Ramona frowned, less than pleased by his answer. Ramona cared deeply for Arturo and the man was respectful and generous toward her. Arturo made Ramona the keeper of his affairs during the daytime, and his numerous servants answered to her. Ramona learned to read and write in several languages in order to better manage Arturo's affairs. The gift of a good education is something she would always treasure.

Five years passed in such a fashion, and Ramona and Arturo might have gone on like this for a lot longer, if not for the inevitable arrival of his enemies. One night, a man named Cortes arrived at the villa. He was tall, bronze-skinned, dark-haired and handsome, dressed like a gentleman of means. Accompanying the mysterious Cortes was a tall, alluring black woman named Majandra, and a slim young Asian man named Chan. What Ramona didn't know is that all three were Vampires, just like her lover Arturo.

"Been a while, Arturo," Cortes said as he sat in the villa's living room, looking coldly at Arturo and Ramona, his hosts. Ramona found Cortes tone mocking and disrespectful, and was even more stunned by Arturo lack of reaction to it. Arturo always spoke with authority whether he was dealing with police officers, politicians or businesspeople. In the environs of Dajabon, Arturo commanded respect. He was the prince of the city. Who were these foolish newcomers who dared disrespect him?

"Cortes, I told you and your wife and your lackey here that you should not trespass in my territory," Arturo said evenly, and Cortes shrugged while Majandra laughed. Ramona looked at Majandra, wondering if the tall, dark-skinned woman was Haitian, Afro-Dominican or from one of the nearby islands. Majandra did not resemble the people of the various islands. Oh, she was black, but there was something exotic about her...

"Arturo, the days of you lording over us are over," Majandra said haughtily, and Cortes grinned at his wife. For a moment, Ramona was taken aback by how sharp and how unnaturally white their teeth were. Arturo shook his head, and gently squeezed Ramona's hand as though to reassure her. Ramona looked at her lover, wondering why he didn't throw these fools out of his home as he'd done with overly ambitious political types who didn't care to play by his rules. What was he waiting for?

"Cortes, Majandra, let us be civilized, I give you three days to leave town, lest there be some unpleasantness," Arturo replied, and he locked eyes with them as he spoke. Cortes, Majandra and their henchman Chan exchanged wicked grins, and then rose. They let themselves out as Arturo stood there, cool and collected, while Ramona exhaled in relief. As soon as they were gone, Ramona looked at Arturo, eager to demand answers.

"My love, who are these people?" Ramona asked, and Arturo sighed, and then took her hand. He kissed her hand, and then the two of them sat down. That's when Arturo revealed to his beloved lady the many truths that she'd come to suspect, and a few things about himself and his way of life that he'd yet to reveal to her. When Ramona learned the truth, she didn't feel scared, or sad, for she was made of sterner stuff. Still, it was a lot to take in...

"I am a Vampire, Ramona, I was born in San Cristobal in 1788, my mother was an African slave named Marie, and my father was a Spanish plantation owner named Enrique, I ran away when I was twenty one, and stayed in Haiti, where slavery had been abolished by the blacks after their successful revolution against the French," Arturo said firmly. Pausing for effect, he looked at the evidently stunned Ramona...

"I've always suspected you were more than you seemed, you're strong, and smart, but you don't treat people like shit, no human is that humane," Ramona said softly, and Arturo smiled. He'd been alive for a very long time, and had never met a woman like Ramona. Whenever Arturo took lovers, they were always scared of his true nature, but not Ramona. The biracial woman from Haiti was made of much tougher stuff, and Arturo loved that about her...

"In my centuries of life, you're the only woman I've ever loved," Arturo said, and Ramona grinned and went to him. They kissed passionately, and this time, he showed her his true nature. Arturo's eyes turned bright red, and his teeth elongated and sharpened into wicked fangs. Ramona looked at him and smiled, and threw her arms around him. They began making love right then and there, with wild abandon...

"Make love to me," Ramona demanded as she lay stark naked on the living room carpet, a golden brown beauty with a curvy body, big breasts, thick thighs and a lovely face framed by a thick Afro. Arturo thanked his lucky stars and kissed a path from Ramona's lips to her throat. He sucked on her nipples and slid his hand between her thighs. Arturo felt Ramona's vagina clench around his fingers and probed her deeply. Soon she relaxed and enjoyed, much to his delight.

"You taste wonderful," Arturo paused to tell Ramona, and then he buried his face between her thick thighs. Ramona exhaled as Arturo began eating her pussy. As a Vampire, he did not need to breathe so he could eat her pussy for a long time. The young woman shuddered, ecstatic, as her lover probed her pussy with his tongue and fingers. Shockwaves of pleasure cascaded throughout her sweet spot as Arturo pleasured her like only he could. When Ramona came, the orgasmic gal shouted out her lover's praise in every tongue she knew, Spanish, Haitian Creole, and profane...

"You love this ass," Ramona told Arturo as she sat on his face, smothering his handsome visage with her big Creole booty. Arturo grasped her cheeks with both hands and ate her out, continuing even after she came. Afterwards, Arturo put Ramona on all fours and spanked that big brown butt of hers. Without further ado, Arturo slid his long and thick, uncircumcised brown dick into Ramona's sweet pussy. With a swift thrust, he buried himself inside of her. Just fuck me, Ramona thought, grinding her big ass against Arturo's groin.

"Ride me," Arturo told Ramona, as they switched positions and continued with their fun. He lay flat on the floor, and she straddled him, impaling herself on his thick member. Arturo smacked Ramona's big ass as he slammed his dick into her snatch, pumping her full of his thick manhood. The sexy biracial Haitian gal needed to get dicked down good and proper, and Arturo is the only bloodsucker for the job. He fucked her real good for hours until exhaustion claimed them both. It was a great time...

Arturo and Ramona slept happily in each other's arms. The Vampire prince had found his bride at last and wanted to be with her forever. Unfortunately, some fiends were about to make forever a lot shorter. The attack came at dawn. Armed henchmen stormed the mansion, and set it ablaze. Arturo rose to meet the attackers, but his enemies knew their business. They came at him with guns, swords, knives, and most important of all, flamethrowers...

"I won't leave you," Ramona shouted as she grabbed a sword and fought by Arturo's side. He'd killed one of the henchmen with the flamethrowers, but there were two left. Ramona stabbed one of the others, but a gunman came and gunned down Arturo. Enraged, Ramona buried her sword in the gunman's abdomen and rushed to her lover's aid. Arturo lay on the floor, surrounded by blood and fire...

"You must leave me, my love, it is my time, not yours," Arturo said, and Ramona noticed that he was bleeding profusely. Suddenly, Arturo grabbed Ramona's arm and sank his fangs into her. Ramona shrieked as Arturo drank her blood. The pain she felt vanished, replaced by a curiously pleasant feeling. Arturo abruptly let go of Ramona's arm and implored her to go. Ramona shook her head and tried to help the grievously wounded Arturo to his feet. She was not abandoning the man she loves...

"Arturo, come out to face me," shouted a male voice that Ramona recognized as that of Cortes. Arturo flinched, and shook his head grimly. He looked at Ramona and flashed her a sad little smile. Grabbing Ramona, Arturo tossed her out of the back window, with such force that the young woman was flung into the woods behind the house. Ramona landed harshly among the bushes, and lost consciousness. When Ramona came to, the villa was burned to ashes, Arturo was gone, and she was...changed.

"2020 would have marked your two hundred and thirty second anniversary, Arturo," Ramona said, looking at the moon. In the sixteen years since Arturo's death, Ramona had been alone. She'd fled the Dominican Republic and found herself unwanted and an outcast as a novice Vampire in the vicious, hostile world of the Undead. There are thousands of Vampires roaming the world, but they don't like each other for the most part.

Arturo was truly a rare Vampire, in that he was civilized, treated human beings decently and restricted his feedings to blood obtained from butchers and medical establishments. For this, the Vampire triad of Cortes, Majandra and Chan murdered him. Ramona swore to avenge her beloved Arturo, but as a novice Vampire, she needed to acquire a lot of strength, power and knowledge before going after such seasoned killers. In the underworld of the Undead, Cortes and his acolytes had a bad reputation.

Ramona wandered the Caribbean and much of Europe for a few years before settling down in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. She started a business selling African artworks and items of black literature, and garnered quite a following. A lot of white Canadians and minorities were curious about black art and black culture. Ramona, remembering Arturo's lessons, excelled in her new venture. Still, beneath the veneer of the attractive, smart businesswoman is a predator biding her time...

Ramona trains in martial arts and has become proficient with firearms as well as antique weapons like swords, bows and arrows, and axes. She's taken on other vampires who got in her way and killed them. There are hundreds of vampires living in Canada and they know not to mess with Ramona, the Bad Bitch from The Capital. Someday, Ramona will be ready to take on Cortes, Majandra and Chan. She has eternity, after all. When that fateful day of retribution comes, revenge will be sweet.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers