The Vampire Tariq Diallo

Story Info
African vampire meets his female and male admirers.
3k words
1.17
2.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tariq Diallo first saw the light of day during the heyday of the Sosso Kingdom, which ruled much of West Africa in the twelfth century. He was a warrior and a member of the personal guard of King Sumanguru, the last ruler of the Sosso Kingdom before it fell to the fearsome Sundiata Keita, Founder of the Mali Empire. On the run from the forces of the Mali Conqueror Sundiata Keita after King Sumanguru was defeated, Tariq Diallo hid in the Bubinga wilderness, where he encountered a mysterious woman...

The mysterious woman, who went by the name Mistress Kanu, was unlike anyone Tariq Diallo had ever met before. The warrior has seen lots of beautiful women as he roamed Africa but Mistress Kanu was in a class by herself. Six feet tall, curvy and dark-skinned, with a shaved head and golden brown eyes, Mistress Kanu was beautiful, and in her own way, quite powerful. Tariq Diallo had no idea that the mysterious woman who welcomed him into her woodland home was more than human...

"You have fire in your blood, warrior, I shall taste it," Mistress Kanu told Tariq, as she approached him that night, while he slept in her guest room. Tariq, startled awake by the sound of the mystery lady's very light footsteps, gazed at her in the dark. Uncomprehending her words, the warrior Tariq at first thought that Mistress Kanu had amorous intentions. When she leapt on him and sank her fangs into his neck, Tariq fought back, but to no avail. Mistress Kanu was ferociously strong, and Tariq could not fend off her attack...

"Let go of me, witch," Tariq cried out, and as Mistress Kanu began drinking his blood, he reached for his sword. Tariq lashed out with his weapon, and managed to cut the woman's head off. As Tariq watched, Mistress Kanu's decapitated head and her body turned to dust. Tariq was victorious over his foe, but his victory was short-lived. Weak from blood loss, Tariq lay in bed, unable to move. When Tariq awakened, days later, he was...changed.

Tariq Diallo became a Vampire, a member of the glorious Undead. For centuries, Tariq wandered across the continent of Africa and the Middle East, feeding on humans and slaughtering anyone who gets in his way. Tariq became a legend in the centuries that followed his rise as a Vampire. He was fearless, clever, and quite brutal on top of being handsome and charismatic. Most Vampires led lives of seclusion, but Tariq's appetites for adventure, sex and violence, and his thrill-seeking nature drove him to take the kind of risks that other Vampires would avoid...

In the early twenty-first century, Tariq Diallo found himself in the City of Toronto, Ontario. There is a sizeable Undead community in the City of Toronto, and Tariq felt quite at home there. Prior to moving to the region of Ontario, Canada, Tariq had lived in places like the City of Accra, Ghana, and also the town of Sangrave in southern Mauritania. Canada long held a fascination for the ancient Vampire, so Tariq Diallo moved there in the early twenty-first century...

Every Vampire remembers where he or she was when they heard about the Undead community being exposed in the news. The event that sparked the global war against the Undead, and the subsequent near-extermination of the Vampire race. This was the Night of Discovery, the one that the Vampire species has feared and dreaded for untold millennia. They knew that for all of their power and discretion, one day they would be exposed...

African-born Vampire and all-around adventurer Tariq Diallo remembered exactly where he was on the Night of Discovery. The West African brother was in the VIP section of a classy Jamaican joint, Toronto's very own Orion Nightclub, getting down and dirty with a sexually adventurous Irish-Canadian couple, Lena Jenkins-Donnelly and her husband Dean Donnelly. The two of them were regulars in Toronto's Little Jamaica, devouring all that the neighborhood had to offers in terms of exotic cuisine, art, culture, and of course, sex...

"We're going to take great care of you, Mister Tariq," said Lena, and the curvy, blonde-haired gal pulled her hair into a bun as she knelt before the tall, dark-skinned and downright imposing West African brother. Tariq smiled at Lena, showing teeth that were eerily white and a bit too sharp. Lena glanced at her husband Dean, who flashed Tariq a lustful grin. The more the merrier, Tariq thought, and the Vampire returned Dean's smile and nodded firmly.

"Hey, handsome, come join us," Tariq said in his deep, charismatic voice. It's a command and not a request, Tariq thought, locking eyes with Dean. Lots of mortals fear that which they crave, and Dean is evidently one of them. Dean, a tall and skinny, brown-haired and pale-skinned man with green eyes, looked at the handsome black gentleman whose groin his wife Lena was patting. This is quite a show, Dean thought, feeling absolutely aroused.

Life has been quite the rollercoaster since Dean Donnelly confessed to his wife Lena that he likes both women and men. A lot of women would leave their husband or boyfriend upon finding out that he has bisexual tendencies. Fortunately for Dean, his dear wife Lena is far more open-minded and freaky than he could have imagined. Exploring Dean's other side together was Lena's idea, and he thanked his lucky stars for her...

"Come on, honey, I told you I'm okay with your bisexuality and Mister Tariq here is going to play with both of us," Lena said, and she unzipped Tariq's pants, freeing his long and thick, deliciously dark dick. As Dean looked on, Lena took Tariq's big dark dick into her mouth. The lovely blonde's head bobbed up and down in the dark-skinned man's lap as she fellated him. Dean watched the spectacle, feeling incredibly aroused, and disturbed at the same time.

"Fine," Dean replied, and he knelt beside Lena and watched her suck Tariq's dick. Nodding at the couple, Tariq leaned back on the couch, a coy smile on his dark, handsome face. Dean licked his lips and then, just as Tariq knew he would, he began sucking his dick. Lots of men enjoy pleasuring other men, and Dean, a closet bisexual, simply enjoys doing such activities with his wife Lena along for the ride. Nothing wrong with that...

"Hmm, come on, guys, impress me," Tariq said, and he caressed the back of Lena's head as the sultry blonde sucked his dick. Dean busied himself sucking on Dean's balls, licking and sucking them as though they were sugar cubes. Tariq, who enjoys having both women and men in his bed, relished getting his dick sucked by this sexually adventurous couple. Tariq exhaled sharply even though he'd quit breathing many centuries before. Lena and Dean did an adequate job licking his dick and balls, and Tariq was soon hard as a rock...

"Tastes great," Dean said, and he and Lena smiled up at Tariq. The Vampire Tariq looked at the couple, and nodded before rising. As they watched with rapt fascination, Tariq disrobed. Six feet three inches tall, burly and muscular, with skin the color of mahogany and an oval face framed by a thick beard, Tariq was a fine exemplar of African masculinity. Rising to their feet, Dean and Lena looked at Tariq...hungrily. We must feed all of our cravings, Tariq thought as he and his guests continued with their fun.

"Let's continue," Tariq said, his deep bass voice sending pleasant shockwaves around the room, and Dean and Lena's smiles grew brighter. Tariq reached for Lena, pulling the five-foot-ten, curvy blonde into his arms before kissing her. Lena slid her tongue down Tariq's throat and let her hands roam all over his muscular, seemingly perfect body. Dean felt his arousal increase as his dear Lena made out with the man whom they both desired so much. Dean had already sampled Tariq's sexual powers and wanted more...

"Take me," Lena said, as she sat on the couch, her thick legs spread, and Dean watched as Tariq eased his thick, dark dick into her pussy. Dean openly masturbated as he watched Tariq slam his dick into Lena, who moaned and rubbed her breasts as he fucked her. Dean drew closer, still masturbating, and Lena reached for his member as Tariq continued fucking her. Lena stroked Dean's dick, then took him into her mouth, much to his delight.

"This is hot," Lena said, a little while later, as she sat on the couch, watching Tariq and Dean get down and dirty. After the relentless pounding that Tariq's big dark dick gave her pussy, Lena was sore but in a wonderful way. She rubbed her clit while watching her hubby Dean suck Tariq's big dark dick. Dean sucked Tariq off with a hunger that Lena knew few women could match. Dean had been faithful to Lena throughout their marriage, and now, with her permission, he was exploring his other side with Mister Tariq...

"Go easy on me," Dean said, as he got on all fours, and Tariq came up behind him. Lena thrust two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her nipples, turned on by the interactions of the two men. Tariq grinned and, after lubricating Dean, he pushed his thick dick into him. The sharp scream that shot out of Dean both aroused and scared Lena, and she found her pussy gushing as she watched her husband get fucked. Tariq winked at Lena as he fucked the hell out of Dean. For the tall, dominant black man, the fun was just beginning...

"Join us, Lena," Tariq said, and she looked at Dean, whose eyes were closed, a rapturous expression on his face as Tariq's dick filled his ass. Lena nodded, and joined the action. Dean opened his eyes as his wife drew near, and she smiled at him. Lena lay flat on the floor, her legs spread, and she nodded at Dean while rubbing her pussy. Dean got the hint and began eating Lena's pussy as Tariq continued to plow into his ass.

"That's right, Dean, eat Lena's pussy and stop screaming while I tap that milky white ass," Tariq said, and he vigorously bucked his hips as he rammed his dick up Dean's ass. Lena sighed happily as Dean licked her clit and fingered her pussy, pleasuring her with his tongue and digits. She looked past Dean, at the handsome Tariq who was clearly no stranger to male/male/female threesomes. The night was young, and as it rolled on, the sexually adventurous trio continued with their fun...

"Go for it, Mister Tariq," Lena said, much later, after the three of them took a break. Tariq had just fucked Dean's ass and he was evidently not done with him. Tariq and Dean exchanged a grin, and then the manly fun continued. Tariq grabbed Dean's thick, pale cock and stroked him and then, as Lena watched, the tall black dude began sucking off her husband. Thrilled by this, Lena grabbed Tariq's dick and took him into her mouth. As Lena fellated Tariq's big dark dick for the second time that night, she fingered his ass, and the brother did not seem to mind...

"This is frigging awesome," Dean said, groaning in pleasure as Tariq sucked his dick. At the same time, Lena's lovely blonde head bobbed up and down as she deep-throated Tariq's big dark dick. Dean noticed that Lena had two fingers up Tariq's ass and the brother did not seem to mind at all. A wickedly fun idea sprang into Dean's mind as he, Tariq and Lena continued with their wild, kinky fun. Dean winked at his wife, who nodded at him. Threesomes are wonderfully unpredictable, and anything can happen...

"Mister Tariq, I'll let you fuck my ass if you let my husband Dean fuck yours at the same time," Lena said, after getting the West African brother's dick hard as a rock. Tariq did not hesitate but instead smiled, just like Lena knew he would. Dean smiled at Tariq and Lena, thrilled with how freaky, fun and open-minded everyone was turning out to be. They'd met Mister Tariq on several occasions and learned from everyone in Little Jamaica that he was, ahem, couples-friendly. Tonight, they were definitely putting that to the test...

"Folks, I'm down for whatever," Tariq told Lena and Dean, and they continued with their tryst. Lena took some lotion and applied it on her ass, and then she helped Tariq get lubed up. The tall, muscular, dark-skinned, macho-looking brother got on all fours, stroking his big dark dick. Lena, who loves it doggy style, pressed her thick pale ass against Tariq's groin. Lena shuddered with excitement as Tariq's strong hands gripped her thick ass cheeks, spreading them wide open. Tariq pushed his dick into Lena's asshole, and slowly but surely worked it inside. Lena groaned as Tariq began to fuck her in the ass...

"You fuck my wife, and fuck me, Mister Tariq, I fuck you, sounds about right," Dean said as he came up behind Tariq, who was fucking Lena's big ass and pulling her hair like the porn studs did in the movies. Tariq groaned as Dean gripped his hips and worked his thick cock into his ass. Slowly but surely, Dean worked his cock into the depths of Tariq's ass, even as the handsome West African stud continued to fuck his wife Lena's asshole with his thick dark dick.

"Oh fuck, I love your dick in my ass," Lena squealed, and the feisty, curvy blonde lay there, face down and big ass up, loving the feel of Tariq's big dark dick in her asshole. As she got ass-fucked, Lena fingered her wet pussy. She briefly turned around and saw Tariq's handsome face twisted in concentration. With a tight female ass around his big dark dick and a big cock up his own ass, the West African stud had a lot to handle...

"Hmm, yeah, Dean, give it to me while I fuck Lena," Tariq said, relishing the wonderful sensations he felt. With Dean's thick cock filling his ass and Lena's big round ass bouncing against his groin while her warm, tight asshole gripping his big dark dick, Tariq was on cloud nine. Over the centuries, Tariq has taken hundreds of lovers to his bed, women and men of all hues. His specialty was hooking up with married couples. Dean and Lena showed Tariq a thing or two as they took him to the edge of passion...

"Mister Tariq, whose ass is tighter, mine or my husband's?" Lena asked the darkly handsome stud, once they took a break. Tariq lay on the carpeted floor of the private room housed within the Orion Nightclub's VIP section, catching his breath, even though he no longer breathe. He looked at Dean on his right, and Lena on his left. Both of them were smiling at him, their bodies covered with sweat after some truly stupendous sex.

"Lena, my dear lady, you win this round hands down," Tariq said, and Lena grinned while Dean chuckled as well. The three of them got dressed, and then headed downstairs. It was two o'clock in the morning, and in half an hour, the club would close. Even the most die-hard club goers had homes and jobs waiting for them, and would be calling Uber or Lyft to get them back to their cribs. Nobody parties like Jamaicans, and that's one of the many things that Tariq loves about these people. Still, the Vampire found it weird that so many people had their eyes glued to the flat-screen TV on the bar's wall...

"Oh no," Tariq said, not believing his eyes, as the pretty female reporter for CTV News Toronto announced to the entire world that Vampires were real. On screen, a snarling man with blood-shot eyes and fangs was apprehended by police, after apparently attacking a woman in an alley. There were a dozen police officers and as many paramedics on hand to arrest him, as the authorities were responding to a gang shooting in the area when the woman got attacked...

"Dude looks like a crackhead," Lena said, gasping in shock, and she exchanged a look of disbelief with her husband Dean. Standing next to them, Tariq the Vampire couldn't believe what he was seeing. On the TV screen, the Vampire, a pale-skinned, dark-haired male whom Tariq didn't know, made things infinitely worse for himself with his next move. Displaying what could only be considered superhuman strength, the unknown Vampire broke out of his handcuffs, and bit the neck of the policewoman closest to him...

"Oh shit," a cop cried out, and everyone in the nightclub, and probably millions around the world watched as the stranger was shot perhaps dozens of times by the police officers. The stranger went down, howling like an animal. Moments later, he got right back up, and, roaring ferociously, his fangs and claws in full display, the stranger attacked the police again. The freak only went down after his head was blown off by a high-caliber rifle. That's when he turned to dust, with the whole world watching...

We are so screwed, Tariq thought, and the ancient West African Vampire took a look around the Orion Nightclub and shuddered. He looked at these men and women, hailing from places like Jamaica, Haiti, Colombia, Mexico, China, Ireland and places he could only guess at. The sons and daughters of humanity, their faces full of fright and disbelief as their world changed and they learned the existence of the so-called supernatural.

The humans now knew that there were things that looked human ( but were clearly not ) lurking among them. Differences would be set aside. Humanity would declare war upon the Vampire species, and the Vampires, powerful but fatally outnumbered, would lose. Nobody does extermination and eradication quite like the humans do. They've got eons of practice. The Vampires were destined to lose. Feeling a profound sense of sorrow, the Vampire Tariq headed home. Dawn was coming, and he needed to be indoors when it arrived...