The Van & the Man in a Hurry

Story Info
A kinky proposal leads to a unique, sexual experience.
2.3k words
4.48
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this is very short! Wasn't sure if it belonged in exhibitionism, but this is probably a better-suited category. I have quite a few shorties finished actually, but I usually don't bother publishing them. Hope you enjoy!

___

I'd been sitting on the bench for over twenty minutes, finishing my lunch, scrolling through my phone, and feeding the ducks. The point is, I was pretty distracted when a man suddenly plopped down next to me. "Hi," he said, smiling. He had sharp and handsome features. His body appeared lean, yet muscular. Either an athlete, or he had a job that required a lot of physical work. "What's your name?" he asked.

I'm not unfamiliar with being approached by guys, but few do it so brazenly. I looked around and saw a few of the university students nearby. I graduated two years ago, but still live in the neighborhood. Deciding the man posed no threat, I answered. "It's Sarah. Yours?" I placed my phone in my lap, keeping my hands on it. My purse was locked in my apartment two blocks away.

"You can call me Kip."

"Kip?"

"Yeah, I know. It's a nickname that stuck."

I shrugged. "I don't know. It doesn't suit you, but it also does." He raised a brow, agreeing. "So, let me guess. You're here for any excuse to get my number. I've seen this before, you know."

He smiled again, displaying perfect teeth, ones you'd see on a model. But Kip's best feature was perhaps his hair. It gently flowed in the light breeze, yet was never out of place or unkempt. He leaned toward me, "I'm not here for your digits, Sarah. I know this is going to sound strange, maybe even offensive, but I..." Now he had my attention and I perked up while he continued, "Look, I have this thing..."

"Thing?"

"Yeah. Thing. I'm on the road a lot and don't have a girlfriend. I was wondering if you would be interested in masturbating with me."

I jerked back. "What?" I cried. "Are you-"

Kip was waving his hands, but calmly. "I don't mean any harm or insult. In fact, it's why I sought you out. You're very attractive. And, well, I know it sounds weird, but I haven't been in the presence of a live, naked woman in months. When things go this long without sex, I tend to seek people out."

I had so many questions. Rather than running away, I just started asking them. The first question was obvious: "Are you serious?"

"Yes. Absolutely. It would be a pleasure." Before I could get to my next question, he unzipped and plopped out his almost fully firm (and rather impressive) cock. I coiled back again and he said, "No, no. I'm not going to hurt you or anything. I just wanted to show you. See how desperately horny I am? My cock won't go down! I could really use the release and I would prefer if there were a beautiful girl to help."

"Put that away!" I insisted. Strangely, I found myself getting damp. I should have been offended - well, I guess I was - but the man's bravado was a turn on. Maybe I would have had a harsher reaction if I wasn't single, but I dumped Eric over six months ago. I haven't dated or even thought about sex with anyone since then. Too busy with work and making a home of my new place. Kip tucked his member away and zipped back up, when I asked, "You're telling me you have asked other women to do this for you?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I mean, how else would I find anyone?"

"I don't know. An escort, maybe?"

Kip curled his lip and tilted his head. It was incredibly cute. "I dunno. The idea of paying for it, versus doing it with someone who can enjoy my kink with me, just for the sake of it? I guess I prefer the latter so much, to not even bother with the former."

"And you're telling me women agree to this?"

He shrugged. "I know. It's always awkward at first, but yes. Most of them." He squinched his brows together and hummed for a second. "Yeah, safe to say more than half of whom I've asked, have agreed."

"How many women have done this with you? Like, you know... strangers."

He seemed surprised by the question, like he'd never thought about it before. "I, uh... I'm not sure, actually. Fifteen or so, I would guess?"

I looked Kip up and down. I could see why some girls might agree, but most girls? He must have crazy high charisma. "And they masturbate with you? Or... they what? Get naked?"

"Both, usually. Well, almost always, I suppose."

My head was reeling, "And where exactly do you do this?"

"Oh, I have a van. It's quite roomy and comfortable in the back."

"A van? Are you kidding me? You might as well announce that you're a serial killer."

Kip laughed, "No, I promise. I'm too lazy for that. I just want a safe, fun, sexual experience with a hot woman. I ask nicely and do my best to win them over. And ma'am, if you aren't interested, I'll just leave. You might sting my ego a bit, but I'll get over it." There was that smile again and those perfect, fucking teeth.

"And then what? You'll go ask someone else?"

"Um... yeah. I would try. Like I said, It's been a while-"

"Since you last got off, yes, you said that."

"The last time was three days ago. Just vanilla, looking-at-the-phone-porn, kinda thing. Doing it in yet another boring hotel room."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm what they call an 'event liaison.' If there's a big concert or convention and I'm the one tapped for it, I'm there a week or more before the event starts. I do everything from staging and prepping, to managing staff, you name it. But honestly, it's boring, repetitive work. The good part is, I occasionally get to meet interesting people." Kip was interesting, I was thinking, as he looked across the park. "I should have left for Denver over an hour ago, but I was really hoping to pop one off and clear my head before leaving."

"You're serious?"

Another chuckle, "Yeah, I said I was. What d'ya say? Come to my serial killer van and make my day."

"How do I know you don't have cameras or some weird shit going on in there?"

"I guess you only have my word."

"I barely know you."

"Unfortunately, I don't have time to get through a list of references, but my best friends think I'm an okay guy. I get invited to parties."

That made me honestly laugh and while doing so, he was nodding and saying, "Is that a yes?" I nodded with him now, not exactly sure why I was agreeing to such an absurd, possibly dangerous, thing. But I was incredibly turned on. "Come on, let's go to my van."

As I followed Kip to the parking lot, I considered offering my apartment instead, but for some reason, this felt kinkier. Riskier. I felt a shiver race up my spine as I considered the fact that I was about to strip naked in front of this stranger. I was already beginning to sweat from nerves alone.

"It's right here," he pointed. It was a van alright. Actually, more like a modified short-bus. Large and wide. He pushed a button on his keyfob and the rear door lifted up automatically. Inside, on the driver side, was a couch. A loveseat sat opposite it, with just enough room to squeeze through the two. Behind the front seats was a small bar and even a refrigerator. An overhead compartment probably stored sleeping supplies. We stepped in and he offered me the sofa, while he took the loveseat. Another push of the button and the door closed, leaving us sealed inside and unseen, with the tainted glass protecting us from the eyes of others. I was relieved for that, at least. "I'm going to undress now, okay?" Kip asked.

"You get straight to it, don't you?"

"Honestly, it's a bit more fun for me that way. The less I know you, the hotter it is."

"Really?" I asked. He was already out of his shirt. He wasn't ripped, but it was close to that description. "And wow. You take off everything?"

"Yeah, is that okay? How about you?"

I breathed in. This was a totally new experience for me. "What if you don't like what you see?" I asked.

"Impossible. Come on. Show me your breasts." I grinned and turned my head away, lifting my shirt. For some odd reason and twist of fate, I hadn't worn a bra today, when I usually do. "Whoa," he whispered. "You're bigger than you look with the shirt on." I said nothing, but took off the shirt entirely and began unbuttoning my pants. Kip was now stark naked and raging hard. He kicked back on one end of the love seat, maybe three or four feet from me. He opened his legs, showing me everything. Well-trimmed, with a nice, full ball sack. I wanted to lick it. "How about you?" he asked. "Everything?"

I nodded. "Okay," I said. I was soaking wet, yet powered through. A minute later, we were both completely exposed to each other.

"Touch yourself," Kip whispered.

I giggled and meekly said, "You make it sound so easy."

"It is. Trust me. You'll love it." Kip was eyeing me up down, stroking slowly. He'd raise his hips now and then. Even though it only brought his cock two or three inches closer to me, while he was two or three feet away, I still found it incredibly erotic. I mirrored his movements, inserting two fingers, biting my lower lip. I grabbed one breast, squeezing. "Yes, do that," he whispered. "Go deeper."

I moaned, closing my eyes for a brief moment. I was just being used as a piece of meat right now. A literal, sex object. It made me feel like such a deviant and I was soaking wet, making a mess of his couch. I noticed it was genuine leather and should clean up fairly easily. Of course it was. This man was such a pervert and so unashamed of it, I found it intoxicating. He picked up the pace in his strokes. "Can I touch it?" I asked, the words barely escaping my lips, as if I was too ashamed to own how much of a slut I was being.

Kip kept stroking fast, but slowly shook his head. "No, Sarah. I don't want you regretting your actions later. You're right, we barely know each other. Let's keep it safe. But if you like, I will allow you to let me come on your tits or face."

Fuck, this man makes me so horny, it's unfair! He's just so confident and "nice" with his absolutely perverted behavior. Regardless, I challenged him, snorting, "Allow? Allow you to cum on my tits? My face?"

"That's right. I'm giving you three seconds to decide, or I'm going to cum right here instead."

I screamed out, "Face!" before he even started with the countdown. Damn him. Kip knew I was too horny to resist getting kinkier. He smiled and picked himself off the loveseat, while I was autonomously pounding myself much faster, bringing myself to the brink of an orgasm. I wanted to time it just right. I sat upright and with me on the edge of the sofa, his cock was no more than a few inches from my lips while he kept pumping. Unable to turn back, I already started cumming and I screamed out in frustration, when suddenly it happened. He erupted, splattering a powerful load which hit my cheeks, nose, and upper lip. The second shot hit my lower lip and went into my mouth as I opened up. I don't know why I opened. I couldn't help myself. I was squeezing my breast tight with one hand and pumping hard with the other, riding an extended orgasm, all while getting covered in Kip's ejaculate. I hadn't felt this high since I first discovered orgasms.

Finally, as Kip was releasing the last of his seed, he cried out, falling back into the loveseat. He was sweaty, with veins bulging as they pumped blood fast through his system. His cock was still hard and wet with remnants of semen. It bobbled around, reaching just past his belly button. I was afraid to look at myself, quite confident I looked more disheveled than Kip. I'm pretty sure that was the most shameless act I had ever personally committed and I was still trying to process it. We sat in silence for a moment before Kip spoke. "Thank you for that," he said, taking a deep breath. His heart rate was just starting to slow. I picked myself up a bit, looking around. My clothes were strewn on the floor. I began getting myself together. "Do you need a water or anything?" he asked.

"Maybe a priest," I whispered, while pulling up my panties. The van was roomy, but I still had to put myself in awkward positions to get dressed. "How do I look?" I asked once I was fully covered. Kip had his shirt on, but the rest was still bare. He somehow made it look sexy.

"You look satisfied," he grinned.

I blushed. "Um, yeah. Thank you for that. It was fun."

"I knew it would be."

"Next time, maybe we could do this at my apartment. It's just up the road."

Kip nodded, "You think there will be a next time?"

"That's up to you, Kip. I'm open."

"In your apartment?"

"What? Do grown up places frighten you?" I joked. "The van is fun, Kip, but we could explore more in my bedroom."

"Hmm, that might be more than I'm comfortable with."

"There's only one way to find out," I said. "After all, you are heading out to Denver."

"What do we do about that?"

"You're going to have to ask for my number."