The Vance Venture Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His attack abruptly halted when he buried himself within her and released his wolfish seed. She felt a diabolical surge of relief as she felt him unload into her, welcoming it with a whimper as a sign that he might finally be finished. He held her pinned there for a long time, her ass in the air and her face in the muck, as he flexed and twitched the last of his climax into her with animal grunts.

Finally, he pulled out and dropped her shuddering form to the ground. As she lay there, quivering and bleeding, Wolfe turned his head to the sky and howled his triumph at the lambent moon. It was a long, doleful note that might have, under other circumstances, sounded sorrowful.

Lena heard him bound away into the surrounding woods, but she did not see him go. Her eyes were shut tight as she lay prostrate on the ground, wincing in pain, trying desperately not to lose consciousness. She concentrated on her breathing, attempting to block out the pain and weakness she felt throughout her body, and after a few long minutes that seemed to drag on forever, she opened her eyes to look around.

Wolfe was gone. Lena was covered in blood and mud. Her truck still sat ten feet away, its door open to the night, where she had been unable to reach its refuge.

Slowly, carefully, she tried to pull herself up from the ground. Her hips and legs looked crushed with bruises, and felt like leaden rubber. Her arms were stronger than her legs, and she realised she wouldn't be walking anywhere. Wincing as flares of pain singed through her legs and abdomen, she crawled through the dirt and muck to her truck, falling exhausted against the door frame upon reaching it. There she rested for a moment, gathering her strength for the task of pulling herself up into the big Hummer.

From somewhere in the woods, not nearly far enough away, came the sound of Wolfe howling once more. Lena found sudden strength as the call echoed away into the night. Her jaw set, she levered herself up on the doorframe until she could reach the steering wheel. Grasping it and hanging on for dear life, she pulled herself up into the driver's seat with a nightmare effort, dragging her weakened legs into the vehicle with a grimace of pain. She reached out quickly and yanked the door shut, then hit the auto lock to secure all four doors before collapsing back into the seat, her breath coming in laboured gasps.

She looked down at herself. Four huge scratches lined her naked breasts, forming a nasty open V on each one, and both her hips still bled freely where Wolfe had latched onto her. She could feel the throbbing pain of the lacerations across her back, buttocks, and thighs as they seeped onto the leather seat. She didn't think any were bad enough that she should fear bleeding to death, and Lena didn't need antibiotics to fight infection. She was covered in mud and dirt, bits of weed and grass, and her wounds needed cleaning before they began to heal.

She was a doctor, however, and her truck was more than amply equipped for the task. But there was no way in hell she was going to linger here to do it.

Reaching for the keys, she winced in pain and revulsion as Wolfe's semen leaked out of her. Oh, he was going to pay for this. She knew it wasn't his fault, and secretly thanked him for not killing her, but that didn't stop her from being pissed right off. At both of them, in fact: Wolfe for inflicting this upon her, and Jack, that...

"Motherfucker!"

...for sending her up here in the first place.

She turned the engine over and threw the Hummer in gear, then crushed pedal underfoot to spin the truck and roar away down the hill, spraying Wolfe's Range Rover with more mud and debris as she left.

12