The Vanishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know Mason told you how much my daddy and gramps loved guns," Lydia said softly. "You have two seconds to untie Bri before you meet Warren's fate."

Mickey went pale and terrified as he dropped down to untie Bri. As soon as Bri was free, she punched Mickey in the face.

Lydia smiled grimly as she took Bri's arm and pulled her back. "Downstairs Mickey, now," she hissed. "Quietly."

She forced him ahead of them, then found the girls clothes to wear before going out to the barn.

"Tie him up, gag him," she said quietly, then stood back and watched them tie him up in an empty stall. Dawn was starting to break. She turned to them, glancing through the door back at the house. She led them to the yard where Mickey couldn't hear. "Listen to me. I am going to take care of this, but you cannot call the cops. I will go to jail. Ok?"

Bri nodded uncertainly, but Erica shook her head. "You were defending yourself and us!"

"Just, please. I don't want the hassle of cops. I will take care of everything here. You two just go home and leave it. Can you do that for me, please? Let me handle this? Get away and be glad you got away relatively unscathed. Please?"

"I will!" Bri said quickly.

"Ric?"

"Yeah girl, ok. If that's what you want. I won't say anything. I will come by tomorrow to..."

"No! I will be busy. I will call you, ok? Just let me do this. Ok?"

Lydia watched them leave, hurrying up the road before she slipped back into the house and up the stairs. She eased the robe off, the gun in the pocket, then climbed back into bed next to Mason.

"Mmm?" he grumbled, turning to her.

"Nothing," she whispered, snuggling in close, getting warm.

Immediately, she felt his cock getting hard, pressed against her thigh and she wondered if she should ignore it. Would he go back to sleep? She didn't want to take the chance. She moved down and took his hard cock in her mouth and he came completely awake with a gasp and groan as he buried his fingers in her hair.

"Fuuuuck baby, hell yeah. That's fucking perfect, just like that baby. Holy shit, just like that! Yeah, harder baby, I like that... Nnnnnn... oooooohhh... fuck baby, faster! All the way back baby, choke on that cock baby. So close baby!" he yelled, then grabbed her hair and pulled her off of him, rolling and stroking himself as he squirted all over her face and lips, coming again and again as he showered her tits and chin with a groan of pleasure. He looked down at her, his eyes hooded, then smiled. "That's how you fucking wake up in the morning Shorty. Fuck yeah. Fuck! You look hot as fuck. Go wash up baby and come back to bed. Mmm, hold on, I'll shower with you."

He followed her to the shower and washed her off gently as he looked down at her in wide eyed wonder. "I know you did that so I wouldn't fuck you," he said finally. "But I can pretend it was because you wanted to."

She looked up at him and gave him a smile. "I told you yesterday that I didn't hate it. It was nice having that sort of control, feeling how excited you were. Besides, I wanted to show you that I would try. If you did like we talked about and let the girls go."

He gave her a sad smile and looked down at the water running over her shoulders with a thoughtful expression. "I will talk to the guys today. See if I can convince them this was a bad idea. See about letting the girls go home after talking to them. It may piss them off, but they will see reason, I'm sure."

"Will they? What if they don't?"

"I will have to play it by ear, I guess. You really like giving me head?"

"It's not awful. I mean, I don't love it, but it is empowering in a way. Unless I am being forced. I'd like to experiment more later, when I feel less threatened."

"Yeah? It's fucking early babe," he laughed, yawning. "You always up this early?"

"No... I haven't slept yet. I couldn't sleep."

"Fuck, I bet you are tired. Mm, I wouldn't mind spending the day on your couch, you sleeping on me while I watched TV. That sounds perfect actually. You remember two, maybe three years go when..."

"Yes!" she said quickly, smiling. "When you came in and I was sitting with Halt on the couch, talking to your mom and brothers. You sat on the other side of me because there was no space left. I gave you an ugly look, but you didn't move, then when you and Halt and Jude and Lew started watching that movie, I fell asleep. I woke up budged up under your arm and you were sleeping all awkward around me. Halt was passed out on the floor under our feet and the movie was replaying the start screen over and over again. I started to get up, but you put your hand on my arm, said I didn't have to move. Said I was warm and comfortable, but if you were bothering me, you would go to your room. I said you were... I woke up alone on the couch, but with a blanket."

"You felt so good for that couple of hours. I would have stayed on that couch like that till my arm fell off."

She looked up at him, smiling sadly. "I wish I would have realized. If I had..."

"Mason!" Warren screamed, shoving the door open. "Mason!"

"What?" Mason asked, peeking out of the curtain and shielding Lydia.

"She's gone! My girl, she got herself untied and ran! And Mickey isn't in his room! Neither is his girl!"

"Fuck!" Mason yelled. "Go check the cars, I'll be right out!" he yelled, then turned and looked down at Lydia while he turned the water off. He froze as he looked down at her. "You aren't surprised," he said, his voice low. "What did you do? Did you hurt Mickey?"

"I'm sure he's fine. Probably asleep. He's in the barn, tied up like he had Bri tied up. They are back in their own homes by now. They won't talk, they promised not to. They don't want me to get in trouble for going all vigilante on all of you and hiding your bodies on my farm."

He stared down at her, still in shock. "This morning, when you moved and I woke up. You were getting back in bed, weren't you?"

"Yes."

"And you still... why?!?"

She looked down then, shrugging. "I have no idea. I was serious when I said I would give you a chance, Mason. Don't blow it?"

He half laughed, incredulously, then shut the water off and threw the curtain. He lifted her out of the clawfoot tub and stood her on the toilet seat, looking down at her. "You are unfuckingbelievable!" he said wondrously. He barked another incredulous laugh, then grabbed a towel as he helped her down. "Get dressed Shorty, I need to go find them and... something. I don't know."

She got dressed, slipping the little gun into the small of her back on her jeans when Mason was pulling his shirt on. He took her hand and led her downstairs where Warren was sitting on the couch, his head in his hands.

"Do you think they all Vanished, man?" he asked when Mason came down.

"No. I think Mickey is in the barn and the girls are back at home. I think they got away and it needs to be left that way."

"What? How?"

"I let them go," Lydia said. "It wasn't right what you were doing to them. They won't talk, but you won't go near them again or they will."

"What? Mason! What the hell man?"

"I had no idea, but she's right. It was never right. We shouldn't have just taken them, we should have been normal about it. Asked. Dated. Just because the world is fucked up doesn't mean we get to be assholes."

"No! NO! That's not what we decided! You pitched this to us, man! And what about her? Why do you get to keep her but we can't keep ours?"

"He isn't keeping me," Lydia said, scowling at Warren. "I am keeping him. I made a choice. You can live with it, or go to jail."

"Dude, what the hell?" Warren demanded.

Mason grinned down at Lydia, then looked at Warren. "She's right. It's done. Live with it."

"Fuck! This is fucked up! What... what if I don't want to leave? What if I go get Karleigh and bring her back here? Can we stay here?"

"If you ask her," Lydia said before Mason could answer. "You have to ask her. Nicely. And you have to treat her well. No force. At all."

"Ok. I can do that. What about Mickey?"

Lydia looked up at Mason and he looked down at her worriedly. "We'll see," he shrugged.

She led him out to the barn and opened the stall door. Mickey was there, red faced and angry, sweating from how hard he was struggling to escape his bonds. He screamed through his gag, enraged as he looked at her.

Mason stepped in and started to untie him, pulling off his gag first.

"I'm going to fucking KILL that cunt! I knew he would get you, bitch! I'm going to..."

"Shut up, Mickey," Mason snapped. "Just stop. Been done with your poison and hate for a year now, just shut the fuck up. She showed me where you were and I am going to untie you, but if you go near her I will kill you myself. Do you understand?"

"What the fuck, Mase? She got you all pussywhipped already? I knew she'd have you wrapped around her finger! You are fucking weak. Fuck you and fuck her! I am going to find that cunt and..."

Lydia pulled her gun out and pointed it at Mickey's head, stalking closer to press it between his eyes. "You will what, you sack of shit? You go near her, or any other girl and I will bury you. Do you understand me? There are a hundred places on this property that you will never be found and will die a slow, agonizing death. I will give you a gut shot and leave you to fucking suffer. Do you understand me you fucking coward? You will get off my farm and you will not look back. Ever. You will leave this town and you will keep going. If you show your face again, I will end you. Happily. The only reason I don't do it now is because Mason asked me nicely. The girls have my number. They see you? They call me after they call the cops. This is your single free pass. You get in that ugly ass el camino and drive away, never come back. Ever. You do and Mason will not be able to save you from me. Do you understand? Say it dickwad or you get a bullet instead of a free pass and I let Mason bury you."

"I get it, bitch," he hissed. "Mason, you really gonna let this..."

"Mickey, shut up," Mason said, finishing untying Mickey. "You heard her. Drive and don't look back. Go."

Mickey left and Lydia lowered the gun, but held it ready until he turned onto the road from the driveway.

Mason looked down at the gun and grinned again. "I knew they wouldn't get them all. You are fucking something, Lydia Barzelai."

She shrugged and tucked the gun away. "I'm tired. Can I get that nap now while Warren goes and talks to Karleigh? And he can grab breakfast from the diner, or some donuts or something, I'm not cooking this morning," she said, striding into the house as if nothing had just happened.

Mason followed her, still grinning.

Warren was pacing, looking nervous and he looked up when they came in. "Where's Mick?"

"He's gone," Lydia said, walking past him.

"He ain't staying here," Mason said. "Why don't you run into town, grab some breakfast at the diner, then go see Karleigh?"

"You think she will say yes?" he asked nervously.

"Seriously? She has been mooning after you for five years. Quit overthinking it and go talk to her. Take your time, Shorty needs some sleep."

Mason went into the living room where Lydia was unfolding a blanket next to the couch and waiting for him. He caught her up and lifted her, standing her on the couch for a moment as he looked down at her.

"You did all of this... you had it all taken care of and you came back. Did what you did..." he said wondrously. "I don't understand you, Lydia."

"You said you would. You said you would get them out, find a way. If you'd said no, or that it wasn't my business or something like that, then none of you would be here anymore. You agreed, said it wasn't right that they were here, that you'd made a mistake and you would fix it. And you didn't freak out when you found out what I had done, you just said ok. I said I would give you a chance. I will, Mason. You get one chance. Now let me lay down, I am exhausted."

He laughed and hugged her, then kissed her softly. She didn't kiss him back, but he didn't press the issue. He laid down, holding her on his chest, resting his chin on her head as he stroked her back.

His heart ached as he held her. He didn't deserve her. Didn't deserve her single chance, but he was glad. It was one of the things he adored about her, her forgiving and understanding nature. The thought that she could forgive him seemed overwhelming to him. How could she? How could any woman forgive that? If she wasn't laying here, on his chest, he wouldn't believe it. He knew her though. He knew her enough to know that if she said he would get a single chance, that was all he was getting. He had to make it count.

She slept soundly, holding tight to him until Warren got back after noon. Mason heard him talking excitedly when he came in the back door through the kitchen. Lydia lifted her head sleepily, then jumped up and hurried to the kitchen, Mason following curiously.

"Hi," Lydia said to Karliegh, who was wide eyed and beaming at everything.

"Hi?" she answered. "Lydia, right? You were two grades behind me I think?"

"Yeah, I remember you. He ask you to come?"

"Yes... is that ok?" she asked, alarmed.

"Yeah, she is just making sure you want to be here," Warren said quickly. "I asked her Lydia. She said yes. Ok?" he asked worriedly.

Lydia looked at Warren, knowing he was hoping she wasn't going to bring up what had happened the day before. "Yeah, sorry. I fell asleep, woke up a little out of it," she said with a smile at Karleigh. Come on in. Are you staying staying or just spending the day?"

"Warren asked if I would come live here with him?" she asked, still unsure.

"Awesome. The boys were going to start cleaning out the rooms today. Warren can show you his room, but if you want your own room besides, you are welcome to any of them but mine or Mason's. Just let them know so they know which room to clean out first. You have all your things?"

"Yeah, just a bag of clothes for now? Till I was sure?"

"Of course. Warren, grab her bag? Show her the rooms? What did you bring to eat?"

"Oh, shit! Sorry, I forgot. I got talking to Karleigh and we sort of completely forgot. I helped her get her things. We can go get something?"

"It's fine, I have burger thawed I need to use. Mason, you want to help them start cleaning out rooms? There are boxes in the attic, make sure you are careful with fragile things and label the boxes please. Karleigh, wanna help me make lunch after you pick a room?"

"Uhhh, sure? I guess?"

Mason was ginning as Warren looked stupefied. Karliegh looked lost and very deer in the headlights.

By dinner, they had all of the rooms cleaned out and packed up carefully in the attic. Mason had moved all of Lydia's things to the larger room and she gave him a frown when he showed her. "I think I may want my own space, at least until..."

"Nah, Shorty," he said with a grin. He picked her up and stood her on the bed. "I want to hold you at night, keep you close. Show you how... attentive I can be."

He kissed her, then her jaw and her neck, then laid her down and slid her pants off in a fluid motion.

"Mason!" she said quickly, sitting up, but he pushed her back down, still grinning.

"Be still babe," he said, pulling her legs apart and dropping down on his knees between them. He buried his mouth in her mound before she could object and made her squirm and moan. She buried her fingers in his hair and wrapped her thighs around his head. He eased one finger in, then two, slowly fucking her as he worked her with his mouth and she rocked her hips and begged him for more. He slid a third finger in and she made a noise of protest, but kept rocking her hips as his mouth pushed her closer to orgasm.

"Mason!" she panted, her back arching and her body going taut. "Yes! So... almost..." she screamed then, as she came, shoving her hips up against his mouth and squeezing his fingers with her tight pussy walls. Her cry rose in pitch as her hips lifted higher and higher off the bed, her fingers holding onto his hair and pulling him closer.

The second her legs released his head, he pulled back, panting and smirking as he unfastened his pants. "You like that Shorty?" he asked, moving over her and pulling her leg high as she stared up at him wide eyed.

"Didn't hate... OHH!" she cried when he pushed his cock into her.

"Ohhh, fuck baby. I love your hot cunt. Fuck you feel good. Say you love it baby. Come on, say you want my cock baby," he pleaded, pushing into her again and again. She gripped his arms as she bit her lip, her eyes still wide with shock and wonder. "Say it," he whispered, "tell me baby, please."

"Slower!" she asked, her voice strained.

He slowed down, moving to look down at her. "Good baby? Like this? You'll get used to it baby, the more we... ohhhh, fuck. God I love how you feel. Say you want me Lydia. Say you need me."

"Mason," she whispered, pressing her face to the wrist she was holding.

"Mmmm, baby, I want to feel you come around my cock so bad. You want that? You wanna come for me again baby? Fuuuuck!"

Lydia tuned him out, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to get past the pain. There was pleasure there, pleasure and a fullness that was exciting, but mostly, for now, it was pain. Still, it hurt less than his plea's, his need for acceptance. She'd said she would try and she would, but he needed it now. She didn't want to lie and say she loved him, but she needed a way to make him feel wanted and cared for, safe. "Mason," she whispered, holding him close, pressing her face to his arm, "I love how you feel, how you smell, the way you look at me. I never knew I needed you so badly!"

"Mmm, fuck baby! I need you too! Say it again, tell me how bad you need me! Oh, fuck!" He pulled out suddenly and pulled her up, stroking himself over her breasts. He shot all over her, looking down at her in adoration as he watched his cum slide down her breasts and chest. "Fuck yeah Shorty," he breathed. "Say it again," he demanded breathlessly.

She looked up at him and smiled sadly. "I've needed you, Mason Barstow and I didn't know it until now. I had no idea how badly. Now get me that towel you goof. I need to go start dinner."

"Dress up, lemme take you out to eat."

"I have chicken thawed."

"It'll keep till tomorrow! Let me take you out," he said grinning, and pulling her in tight, stroking her face.

"Maybe. Where?"

"Where do you want?"

"The chinese place over in Browton."

"Done. Get dressed. Gotta stop by on the way so I can grab my clothes and change. That ok?"

"Sure," she said softly.

"You sure? Mom aint seen ya since..."

"I'm sure. It's fine. Does she... know?"

"That I came here for you or that liked you?"

"Both, I guess."

"Get dressed," he said with a sad smile. "We'll talk in the truck."

They were halfway to his house before he spoke. "She knew. About how I felt. Halt was her baby but even she saw that he wasn't doing right by you. She told me to keep trying, to keep being nice. After the night she saw you shut me down, she told me to move on."

"What night?"

You and Halt were at the table with us, but you weren't eating. You were supposed to go to dinner with some friends. We were just finishing, talking and joking around and you two were about to leave. Halt got a call from Jess, and five seconds later, he cancelled your plans to go get in a gaming group with his friends. You looked so sad. I said I would take you and you glared at me like I'd offered to skin your puppy. You got up in a huff and went to the living room to sit and watch Halt play. I made you a plate and set it by you, but you didn't notice at first. You were hiding your face, crying and trying not to let anyone see. When you saw me bent over next to you, offering the plate, you knew I had seen you crying. You told me to fuck off. I took the plate back in the kitchen and she told me then to just move on. You would never see me as anyone but the boy who annoyed you and Halt all the time. You were blind to anyone but him."