The Vasectomy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enraged. "What do you mean you faked the vasectomy?!" I screamed.

"Look, I told you I wanted a kid before it was too late. With your potent sperm, I'm pretty sure I can finally fulfil my wish."

"But this is malpractice! Your nurse must have noticed--she'll support me and your career is over!"

"Did you forget about this picture already?" she said, holding up the phone. I then noticed that Dr. Melanie had her other hand wrapped around my sopping wet cock. She was stroking it and I was still hard...three months is a long time.

"Besides," she continued, "this whole thing was actually her idea."

"Nurse Sanchez!" she signaled "You can come in now!"

The door opened and in walked the young nurse. She was completely naked except for a pair of white high heeled shoes. She walked over to us in a manner that kept her flat stomach motionless but swung her hips from side to side in an incredibly seductive manner.

Her tits were better than I had imagined. Although natural, they were impossibly suspended from her slim frame, unlike Dr. Melanie's larger but sagging mammaries. Nurse Amy's nipples pointed slightly up to the ceiling and were a darker brown than I had guessed and were starkly contrasted with her pale skin.

I looked down her body and saw black pubic hair trimmed into a single stripe leading to dark fleshy pussy lips.

"He's ready," Dr. Melanie said. "There's plenty left for you."

Nurse Amy walked to me as I sat on the floor. She put one high-heeled foot on either side of my body then knelt down, straddling me. Dr. Melanie took my cock and used the mix of her vaginal fluid and my cum to lubricate the opening of Nurse Amy's cunt. The young woman wiggled with anticipation.

The doctor put me in position and nodded to her busty assistant. Nurse Amy lowered herself and took just the head of my penis into her before she hesitated. I understood why: She was incredibly tight and I could feel the walls of her cunt pinching around my cock.

"Don't worry, go slowly," said Dr. Melanie.

Using a gentle up and down motion, Nurse Amy worked my slick member inch by inch into her untrained pussy. She felt like a vice around me.

"Oh God!" she gasped when she had taken about half of me and she stopped moving. Her face flushed, she closed her eyes, and appeared to be deeply concentrating.

Then, with a determined and consistent motion, she slowly sat the rest of the way down. Her waist was so slim, that I could see her stomach bulge slightly as my full length stretched out her insides.

"Now take what's yours!" Dr. Melanie encouraged. She moved her hand to my balls and started massaging them with a technique worthy of her expertise at handling testicles.

Nurse Amy started to slide up and down my shaft. Slowly at first, but increasing the pace and force as she accommodated to my size.

"Talk to her!" Dr. Melanie insisted, flashing her phone in my face.

"Nurse, you are so fucking tight. Fuck me harder! I'm here to give you what you need!"

Nurse Amy's perky tits were bouncing up and down as she fucked me and I reached up to feel them. They were soft and heavy in my hands. She leaned down and I took one of those magnificent chocolate teats into my mouth, suckling it like a baby.

"I can feel he's close" said Dr. Melanie.

She was right. Her fingers had primed me for another eruption. I wasn't holding back anymore.

Nurse Amy finally spoke up. "Shoot your baby batter into me! I need it, I crave it! I want your strong swimmers filling my cunt! Impregnate me, and I'll let you drink the leche right from my filled tits!"

I didn't stand a chance. Dr. Melanie released my balls and it opened the floodgates.

"Fuck here it comes!"

The first blast of my semen inundated her cervix and a powerful orgasm shook through Nurse Amy's body. As she came, the walls of her cunt clamped down on me and started to pulsate, milking me. I released a second strong stream into her. Her pussy was pulling the remaining cum out of me and I reached a new level of ecstasy as jet after jet poured into her.

And then it was over. Nurse Amy stood up and a drop of cum started to fall out of her. Dr. Melanie caught it on her finger and tucked it back up between the meaty lips of Nurse Amy's pussy.

"You are crazy!" I said to Dr. Melanie, as I laid there relieved of the pressure in my balls, but now burdened by thoughts of my wife. "I'm not taking care of your baby!"

"Don't worry about that," said Dr. Melanie. "I'm married and you already gave me what I need."

"Of course," she continued, "Nurse Amy is single, and she's looking for someone to start a family with. She likes to fuck twice a day and wants to have as many children as she can manage to produce."

I noticed Nurse Amy hungrily looking at me. The fingers of her left hand idly teased one of her hard, brown nipples while the other massaged her clit with my leaking deposit.

"Now look," I protested, "I'm married too!"

"Are you sure? I think you'll have the time for Nurse Sanchez" said Dr. Melanie, and she winked as she pressed send on her phone.

12