All Comments on 'The Vasectomy Ch. 01'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
BajeroBajero7 months ago

Did that go well... or what?! You go girl. You KNOW what Daddy needs and what Danielle needs.

This the first I've read from your list. I must read more from BridgetRose.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange7 months ago

I love it! But he doesn't need a vasectomy yet. She needs a baby bump or two first. Great start, now let's go get some daughter-pussy!

collin4xxxcollin4xxx7 months ago

Enjoyed the first chapter! Hoping Dani soon receives her dad’s potent sperm in her wet pussy and gives him more kids…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars, very nicely done, he wasn't totally convinced he wanted a vasectomy, she knew on some level that she wanted him, it didn't matter if he was her dad, she was replacing her mother. I hope there will be a chapter 2, these two need to form a life together.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What about chapter four of the prenuptial series

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine7 months ago

Hot. She should have finished him in her mouth….like mom would have done,

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

Agreed that she should have swallowed. Then they fuck when they get home.

NesticNestic7 months ago

Enjoyed the storyline. Please continue with further chapters.

carlossaratecarlossarate7 months ago

This story was fucking hot, loved the slow build up. More chapters, please!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow7 months ago

I agree, swallowing would have made this excellent story even better. I have a feeling, though....waiting for chapter 2.

Johnm74165Johnm741657 months ago

Excellent story, wonderful build up, I can't wait for the next installment, thank you

bridgetrosebridgetrose7 months agoAuthor

Wow, thank you for the comments and reviews! And right away on day one!!

To someone who asked about Chapter 4 of Prenuptial... it's in the works, but a ways out for now. I often get sidetracked with other story ideas (like this one). So please be patient! :)

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Great start. Characters that feel realish and a progression that made you able to feel the tension and emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful build-up…Love that she even gave some thought to the type of bra she would wear…a totally innocent loving daughter of course, but she also totally knew how sexy she looked…daddy will be hooked soon..

JT

TrackDogTrackDog7 months ago

Oh my! Definitely want to hear more about these two.

bridgetrosebridgetrose7 months agoAuthor

One anonymous user posted a weird comment that I felt like responding to. (That comment has been deleted by a moderator, but I still find it a little silly...) The person asked if I have ever been to a clinic, and if I know what a hospital is?? Maybe it was just a troll comment. Probably was. But, in the US, we have "clinics" where vasectomies are performed. This is NOT done in a hospital. I suppose it might be possible to have it done in a hospital, but I think most people use one of these "clinics" instead. And yes, I have personally been to a fertility clinic. (I purposely kept the name of the clinic out of my story, with reason.) So, my story concept here actually does have some basis from reality. Anyway, I normally don't comment on negative or weird reviews, but this one made me lol.

TigersmanTigersman7 months ago

This is definitely a fun story. As a person who has had a vasectomy, I can say that my doctor prescribed a sedative to relax me. Even with the sedative I was still nervous. One mistake you made was the daughter's thought that no semen would be coming out after the vasectomy.

stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

I love where this is going!

ethan1313ethan13136 months ago

Fantastic story! It was very erotic and your grammar is top-notch. Thanks for sharing this!

bridgetrosebridgetrose6 months agoAuthor

I usually don't bother posting responses to certain types of feedback, as I consider it troll feedback. But I decided I wanted to, because this poster decided to post on multiple stories of mine. I'm referring to an anonymous poster who decided to attack me and call me "arrogant" because I decided to upload this story in segments, instead of uploading it all at once. Again, this response isn't so much directed at that poster.. it's more of a vent post to my readers. I spend a LOT of time writing and then editing my stories. When I say I have a story "completed" that does not mean it is fully edited. It just means it is written. I'm certain that this poster has zero idea just what it takes (and how much effort) to get a story fully written, edited and ready for posting. And on top of all of that, I do this for free. This site gives me zero compensation for my works. I am editing these chapters as fast as I can, and posting them as soon as the edits are complete. How on earth does that make me arrogant?? So comments like that just baffle me, how some people can be so ignorant about how the world works. (Not to mention extremely immature to think that they have some right to attack and belittle an artist.) Anyway. /rant off. Hi everyone. :)

bridgetrosebridgetrose6 months agoAuthor

And a response to Tigersman: What ever do you mean that I "made a mistake"?? The girl was ignorant about how a vasectomy works... how is that a mistake? She's young and inexperienced, and clueless. So she asked about it? I don't get your angle, tbh.

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

That was so fucking hot. I do have a suggestion for you but I will direct message you. Goes without saying five stars.

GmanicGmanic6 months ago

Excellent writing! You created a distinct image in my mind’s eye and that made it even more arousing to read. I am going to read your other stories now! Keep up the great work.

ktecmaktecma6 months ago

What a hot start! I always look forward to a new story from you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bakwaas kahani

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good start, looking forward to next chapter.

Kellie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES