The Vasectomy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,416 Followers

"When I told you I was turned on?" I offered, smiling to try to put him at ease.

He closed his eyes, sighing, but nodded. "Yeah, that," he said simply.

Biting my lower lip, I shuffled my feet. I felt nervous suddenly. Because a question had just popped into my head that I desperately wanted to ask, but I felt weird asking it. Squeezing my eyes shut for a few seconds, I inhaled as if I was drawing in courage. Then I opened my eyes and asked, "Can I watch you finish?"

He still had his eyes closed, but he didn't answer immediately. That was a good sign, right? If he was going to deny me, he would have said it right away, I decided. So I just stared at him intently, watching his chest rise and fall rapidly. His penis twitched again and I gasped quietly, my eyes dropping down to it once more.

Daddy's hand moved to it and, a few seconds later, he wrapped his fingers around his shaft one more time. Then he whispered, "Fine." Clearly, he was too aroused to care.

Then my dad started to stroke himself again. But this time with me watching openly. It was fascinating to witness. His hand glided up and down the shaft easily. Not too fast, but not at all slow. Up and down he stroked. I could hear the sound it made, the skin-on-skin friction. It was erotic to me. My own body was heating up rapidly as I observed him masturbating. More of the liquid squirted from his tip, and he gasped when it came out. It was dribbling down onto his hand, the backs of his fingers shiny from it. My feet were moving before I could convince them to stay put and, before I knew it, my legs bumped into my dad's knees when I reached him.

My dad opened his eyes and stared up at me. He was still stroking himself, I noted. Then he whispered my nickname, "Dani." Was that a protest? Was he asking me to step away? But he didn't stop stroking even while I stood right between his knees, staring down. In fact, his stroking started to speed up. And his eyes drifted shut again. That sent a wild thrill of sensation swirling into my vagina. I knew I was wet. I could feel my pussy lips getting sticky.

With his eyes closed, he didn't see what I did next. Slowly leaning forward, I reached out one hand, making a semi-circle with my thumb and fingers. When I was a few inches away from his penis, I whispered, "Can I?"

His stroking slowed and then he stopped moving. But he still didn't open his eyes. I could hear his labored breathing. Fleetingly I wondered if he was frustrated that I kept interrupting him. I decided I didn't care. This was way too fun to back off now. A few seconds later, my dad let go of his cock and I saw it bounce around once more. More of the liquid was oozing from the tip, dripping down the bottom of his cock, which happened to be the side facing me. As I stared at it, it twitched once more, followed by a soft moan from my father's lips.

Lowering myself to my knees, I scooted forward and felt my dad spread his legs wider as I moved in. That seemed like a pretty clear invitation to me. Licking my lips yet again, I reached my hand forward until I reached his cock, then I wrapped my fingers around it.

Daddy groaned. Then his breathing quickened rapidly, like he was hyperventilating. In my hand, I felt his penis twitching like crazy. Then he whispered, sounding urgent, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

There was nothing for it but to go forward. I started stroking my father's penis. At first, my grip was too tight and I could feel his skin moving with my hand. But after a few strokes, I think I got the hang of it and loosened my grip. After that, the skin of his penis was gliding smoothly between my fingers and palm. My dad leaned back on the couch while I went to town on his cock, moaning loudly into the room. I swear his penis was getting even harder the more I stroked it. And warmer. It felt extremely hot against my palm.

"Oh daddy," I cooed, excited at what I was doing. I had to keep pressing my thighs together to control the itch between my legs.

Just then another little stream of liquid came out of the tip, almost like it was spitting. It immediately dripped down onto my hand as I continued stroking him. I realized it was sticky. Part of it clung to the head of my dad's penis, while a thin strand of it connected to one of my fingers, stretching out as I slid my hand down. On my way back up, the thin strand of goo broke.

"Dani," my dad moaned my name. That set off a chain reaction in my crotch. I was surprised not to see smoke coming out of my vag, it felt so hot inside. I continued stroking, up and down. His hot shaft tickled the insides of my fingers and palm. Up and down I moved, feeling his erection growing hotter still.

My dad slapped both hands down on the couch. Glancing at them, I watched as he grabbed hold of the fabric and started wadding it up as he twisted his fist around the material. His body started to shake. I started to turn my face back toward his cock when the first stream of cum erupted from the tip. Not knowing you had to aim it, the tip of his penis was pointed directly at my face and the first pump hit the cleft beneath my nose. Reacting by instinct, I pushed down on it, still stroking, and felt the next stream splash across my bare skin below my neck. The cum on my face dripped over my lips.

Moments later a third stream shot out and struck the top of my left boob. It was hot. Still stroking, I suddenly had an urge to get it all over my boobs. Maybe I had worn this shirt that provided ample cleavage for a reason after all. My dad moaned as he came and I steered the tip of his penis toward my chest purposely. The next stream that erupted splashed directly between my tits, the hot liquid oozing down into my cleavage. It felt warm all the way down. Daddy came again a few seconds later and once more, I aimed it at my chest. This was turning me on something fierce.

Daddy's cock squirted one more time and the stream landed a little higher, but immediately ran down my chest and into the gap between my breasts again. He was breathing heavily and I kept stroking him, hoping for more of his addictive nectar to stream out of him. But after about ten seconds, he placed his hand on mine and gently pulled me away. When I did, the room went completely quiet except for our mutual breathing. I realized my lips were damp from his first explosion, so I ran my tongue around them without thinking, and then froze. Shit that tasted good. Unfortunately most of his cum had already dripped off my face, or I might have tried to taste a little more.

My dad slowly shook his head, pulling my attention back to him. Then he whispered, "Fucking hell."

"Better daddy?" I asked, feeling hopeful. And horny. And acutely aware of the raging swamp in my crotch.

"No," he said. What? No?

Frowning, I said, "I thought for sure this would help, though."

He opened his eyes and stared at me. Then he said, "I can't do this procedure today. I... we shouldn't have done that, Danielle. I... fuck." He leaned forward, nudging me out from between his legs, and grabbed his pants and tugged them up his legs. When he was past his knees, he stood up while he finished pulling them up. Then he said, "Let's go."

My heart sank as we trudged out of the clinic. My dad told them he would have to reschedule and they thanked him and didn't make a big deal about it. As for me, I was kind of a mess. I realized as we walked that my shirt was completely soaked with daddy's cum. After running down between my breasts, it had latched onto the inside of my shirt, soaking through to the front. The majority of it had clearly pooled at the tight band at the bottom of my shirt. So now his cum was exposed so the whole world would know of our sin. And when I went to climb into the driver's seat, I realized something else.

The crotch of my jeans was just as wet as my shirt, if not more so.

We drove home in silence.

End of Chapter 1.

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
1,416 Followers
12