All Comments on 'The Vasectomy Ch. 02'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MikeykeithMikeykeith7 months ago

AWESOMENESS!!!

WE ALLL KNOW WHERE THIS IS HEADED, OHH YEAH, BUT I'M VOTING AGAINST ANOTHER BLEEPING TEEN PREGNANCY WITH DADDY. *barfy* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MANY OF THOSE HERE...

EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS BRIDGETROSE!!!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

Jezzzz that was hot and intense. Please continue. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Totally loved how you finished this story….she suddenly likes being the sexy bitch now…she’s in charge now and she knows it..maybe it’s time for her to actually threaten him..while she’s wearing her favorite black push-up bra of course…knowing that she has him helplessly hard..yeah maybe she should threaten him..

JT

edthe3rd2003edthe3rd20037 months ago

Awesome second chapter! I think we all know where this is going, so please don't deny us for long, lol. Daddy's flesh is weak and her desire is strong.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you so much

Very well written

Michael

DoctorThrustDoctorThrust7 months ago

Love the tension between them. Very exciting. It's going to be fun watching them melt under the heat and pressure.

ImawolfImawolf7 months ago

I love the way you write these stories

TrackDogTrackDog7 months ago

More! More! More! I can't wait for the next one.

STUGPOLESTUGPOLE7 months ago

great chapter two and looking forward to the next chapter!

ethan1313ethan13136 months ago

Another amazing chapter! Thank you for your awesome story. Looking forward to the rest of it.

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

Loving this story!

stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

Wow! Very hot! He needs to eat her sweet little pussy and return the favor.

sixfoot4sixfoot46 months ago

Hot! Got off to it. More please!

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 months ago

Thot chap 1 was just luck, but this chap confirms you can write and an imagination..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ohhh! You made me so wet. You made me so wet! My pussy is throbbing.

BadDadyBadDady24 days ago

could be longer.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Woaah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories