All Comments on 'The Vasectomy Ch. 03'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BluelouwhoBluelouwho7 months ago

So freakin' hot! Even by lofty standards!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beyond hot of course, but her power over him is growing…he’s probably relieved that she seems so sweet and loving right now but he probably also senses that he’s also playing with fire right now…it’s sexy to play with fire sometimes but…

Wonderful writing..thanks so much..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best yet!! I can’t wait for chapter 4!!!

edthe3rd2003edthe3rd20037 months ago

Daddy needs to repay her kindness...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would like to see how this develops. It sounds like the daughter doesn't want her daddy to get that vasectomy. I wonder why?

And we all know that daddy is going to want more than just a blow from his daughter. And speaking for myself if I was to ever slide my cock into my daughter's pussy you can be sure that daddy is going to fill that young sweet pussy with my baby batter.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow7 months ago

Just gets better!

STUGPOLESTUGPOLE7 months ago

wonderful and so very much looking forward to chapter 4!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wish you would post everything in one go. This is fun!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice and hot but he needs to slow down on the beers. It makes him less likeable.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

5 Stars. They need to fuck.

jackknife007jackknife0077 months ago

This series is a slow burn/build. However, there is a lot of promise for things to come. I encourage you to continue this story line to its obvious conclusion.

PurrForMePurrForMe7 months ago

This story gets better and better with every chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with Anonymous about the beers. He needs to be sober for what he's about to do.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

All daughters should give their daddy's blowjobs and let their daddy's fuck em too!

He does need to hold off on that vasectomy though. They may decide that they want a baby after he starts fucking her...especially if she looks so much like her mother! What's the harm?

My sister and I have 2 daughters together and they're perfect! So is my daughter I have with my mother. And when all 3 daughters got pregnant at the same time, sis said that I should get a vasectomy to prevent the granddaughters from getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story. I can't wait for the next chapter!

ethan1313ethan13136 months ago

Another winner! I'm hard as a rock sitting here reading all your stories! Bravo friend!

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

I wouldn’t have stopped there. I would have her lay back on the other end of the couch. Take off her pants. And say to daddy can you now help me daddy?

That aside 5 stars.

stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

Another great chapter!

MikeykeithMikeykeith6 months ago

OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhFuck!!!!

YUMMY.

eXXXquisite, As Always!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great I'm off to next chapter.

Kellie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES