The Vasectomy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, his hands on my head squeezed even tighter. He pulled my hair so hard, I saw spots in my vision even with my eyes closed. Then he moaned, "I'm about to cum!" He was breathing heavily.

Immediately, I started bobbing my head up and down again. Faster and faster I moved, going down a little deeper each time. I felt the tip of his penis tickling the back of my throat. I had to fight the urge to cough. His breathing grew louder still, and faster. He was shaking. He was pulling my hair so hard, I thought he was going to rip it off my head.

Something extremely hot sprayed the back of my throat. I immediately started gagging, but held my mouth clamped tightly around his cock. A second hot blast shot into my mouth. It was a thick, creamy load. Then a third one, and a fourth. Instinct tried to take over and I felt my muscles contracting as I tried to swallow. Some of daddy's cum went down my throat, but it was coming out so fast and so hard, I couldn't keep up. I started choking on it.

My dad was moaning loudly, his body shaking violently as he continued to explode into my mouth and throat. There was so much cum in my mouth, and so much cock, that I felt the liquid oozing out the sides of my mouth. I slurped and kept swallowing, but then I started coughing again. I kept the head of his cock in my mouth, though, coughing around it as he continued to spew his load. I was breathing through my nose by then.

Finally, the seemingly endless stream of ejaculate stopped spraying. I kept my mouth locked around his cock anyway, sucking on it, licking it, and making sure he was all done. His cock was twitching and I figured that if I leaned my ear against his chest, I would discover his heartbeat to be in rhythm with the twitching.

Clamping my lips hard around his shaft, I slowly pulled my head upward. When my lips reached the tip, they followed its contours as I pulled my head up off my father's cock. As soon as it was free, I watched it flop over on its side as if it had just passed out. I would have giggled, except for the insane amount of arousal that was surging through my body right then. Nothing was funny. Everything was erotic, though. My pussy tingled something fierce.

"Jesus daddy," I said, breathless. Then, pushing myself back and sitting on my legs again, I looked at him and whispered, "That was amazing..." I was beaming at him. And god I had loved every second of that blowjob. A thousand times more than I even expected.

My dad stared at me, slowly nodding. Then he said softly, "Yeah... it was."

Still smiling, I said, "Thank you for letting me do that." Then, as an afterthought, I added, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

He laughed. Oh, that blessed laugh! It was worlds better than the argument that had ensued after the last round a few days ago. "I've never had a 'bad' blowjob," he said.

I frowned. Was that supposed to be a compliment? That could mean anything. It could mean, "Yeah sweetie, your blow job was pretty good. Better than average. Nice job!" Or it could mean, "A for effort, B for execution! But you got your product, so good job, champ!" I felt irritated for some reason.

He must have noticed something in my expression because he suddenly grabbed my hand and, when I looked at him, he said genuinely, "But as blowjobs go... that was the best I've ever had."

My pussy was gushing and it made me gasp. And right then, I started bawling. But not a bad kind of bawling. Tears cascaded down my cheeks, and I felt happy. Happier than I had ever felt in my life. My daddy's compliments were powerful as hell. I desperately wanted to kiss him right then and there, but I didn't want to push my luck, so I held back. Instead, I started to laugh and then threw my arms around him and hugged him.

Jesus that was a fun blow job.

End of Chapter 3.

12