All Comments on 'The Vasectomy Ch. 07'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Ocean33Ocean336 months ago

You're an amazing writer I love all your work! The character build up the tension, build up and passion you put into your work is incredible. I can't wait for your next story.

BeauqBeauq6 months ago

We were aware of the destination from the start - the title even, but it was a pleasant journey nevertheless.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

What a really great story. Thank you for writing it.

jrrrrjrrrr6 months ago

This was a great story with a predictable ending. I enjoyed reading this each time a new chapter was released. I look forward to new exciting incest adventures from you.

thedomoneflthedomonefl6 months ago

Damn that was hot!

FoxholesFoxholes6 months ago

Great story loved it to the end

Kathryn89Kathryn896 months ago

Absolutely incredible series and a lovely ending.

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

Bravo. After Monday I won’t be checking on new stories for awhile. But I bookmarked your profile. I will check periodically if you come out with something new. 5 stars.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange6 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! Bravo! There's nothing more beautiful than a father daughter love story. Thank you so much for a wonderful, touching, blistering hot story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the fact that you had great, realistic descriptions of cunnilingus performed to completion. It is very rare to find that in stories. Wonderful writer and fantastic series.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Nice ending to a long story.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow6 months ago

Just the ending I was hoping for!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it. Some girls have kids from a multitude of different fathers and love every one, everyu child and every father. Could Dani be one of those girls.

DoctorThrustDoctorThrust6 months ago

Takes the daddy daughter kink all the way to its horny, Freudian conclusion. Probably should be considered a classic series in this genre.

STUGPOLESTUGPOLE6 months ago

great ending to a wonderful series! Well written and extraordinarily erotic. Can't wait for your next series?

Red_22bRed_22b6 months ago

Perfect ending!

WineandcheeseWineandcheese6 months ago

Wonderful story! I enjoyed every word of it.

MikeykeithMikeykeith6 months ago

"Just like that, I started riding my daddy in his bed." FuckMe...

I told you a long time back that I'm sick to death of the 'dad knocking the daughter up' stories.

You've changed my mind. Beautifully done!! Thanks, as Always, BridgetRose

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story! I am looking forward to more wonderful stories from you.

NesticNestic6 months ago

Funtastic story.Enjoyed it very much. Please continue. More than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wonder what was written in the comments that weren't "permitted" to be seen by our tender eyes. We can read about Fathers fucking their daughters and a school girl letting her dog fuck her but we MUST NOT see what a reader wrote in the comment section because fucking assholes are 'deciding what might offend our feelings'. There's an old saying that goes: "THE CREAM COMES TO THE TOP" ....

That old saying applies to SCUM, too. (As proof, look no further than the White House and Congress)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I feel that in this chapter you pushed your story line too far. The father should have had the vasectomy. Incest is fine but making babies and all of the potential consequences are quite another.

That said, I enjoyed the rest of this series very much.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChange3 months ago

Jesus Christ, girl, you are an absolutely spectacular writer!! Your stories are thermonuclear hot! I've read them over and over again, and always with the exact same sticky results. I WISH I could write stories as hot as yours, and I honestly don't think mine are all that bad!

But I also want you to know how much I appreciate the types of stories you have. I've been coming here for years for the incest. I primarily like father-daughter stories, although I do enjoy good brother sister story from time to time. But over the past few weeks, a lot of the stories here seem to have been written by Incels. You know, stories where fathers and daughters do have sex, but it is absolutely abusive, borderline non-consensual. Sick, sadistic men degrading and delighting in brutalizing 'inferior females.' I know there's apparently a lot of people who love these stories, you can see it in their comments. But to me, those stories are as sexy and erotic as black spilled paint over a brand new white porcelain tiled floor.

But not yours. And I appreciate that. You write love stories. The characters in your stories aren't just down to fuck. They love each other, care for each other, and recognize that their familial love turning to romantic love might be unconventional, but they're willing to risk it. I love those stories! Oh, and fuck the haters... the daughter having her father's baby, I see that as the natural resolution of a father daughter incest story. Please, don't ever stop writing the way you do. Please continue to keep fathers and daughters exclusive to each other; brothers and sisters exclusive; and resist the urge to turn everything into a harem, or have the fathers sharing their precious daughters like a cheap, unloved bottle of wine. Thank you thank you thank you! Oh, and finally, please consider this comment tacked on to the end of every single one of your stories. I'd do it for real, but I'd come off looking like a stalker!

Myobsesion1701Myobsesion17013 months ago

I've read all your stories. You really know how to tell a story and bring it to life. I can't wait for you to write something else . Keep up the good work looking forward to the next door

bridgetrosebridgetroseabout 2 months agoAuthor

First, to all of you: THANK YOU! I love reading your feedback. It truly keeps me inspired to continue writing. I'm glad you are enjoying my stories. I know I can't please everyone... for example, some people seem to not like when the daughter gets pregnant by her father. But, that's one of my favorite kinks, so I often include that in my dad/daughter incest stories. ;)

And to WyndsofChange: Wow! Thank you for your lengthy feedback. You truly made my day! (I just read it today, even though you posted it a month ago!) So, thank you. Oh, and I would not consider you a stalker if you commented on some of my other stories, too. :)

Smithhhyyy111Smithhhyyy111about 1 month ago

Thankyou. Thankyou & Thankyou.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki18 days ago

Great series, immensely enjoyed it! You're up there with WyndsofChange! LOVED IT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES