The Vasectomy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned. Loudly. His eyelids finally won the battle and closed over his eyes. His mouth opened wide and he started gasping. Tightening my grip on his sides, I made my hips move faster, making my father's cock fuck me even deeper. Faster. Oh yes! The tingling started to get stronger inside of me.

"Do you want it too, daddy?" I asked, riding him at a wild pace. My chest was covered in sweat, I realized. My face too. It was dripping off me. Fuck this was hot! Undulating a little harder, I somehow made myself fuck my father even faster. In and out his cock plunged within the depths of my pussy. God it felt so good! I didn't ever want it to end.

My dad was moaning non-stop, but he managed to growl, "I shouldn't want that."

A huge smile bloomed on my face and I felt myself leaning forward, pulling my hands down to the sides of my father's stomach. Without stopping my undulating hips, I continued to ride my daddy while I leaned closer to his face. When my head was close to his, I whispered, "This is about to happen, daddy." Then I moaned as a spasm of pleasure erupted in my belly. My daddy was going to get me pregnant! Excitement filled me.

"I know," he said.

Still rocking, feeling him dive inside me time and time again, I moaned a question, "Does that turn you on?"

He grunted and then cursed, his body getting tense beneath me. Suddenly I felt his hands move onto my lower back and then slide down onto my bare ass cheeks. He squeezed them, pulling me harder against him while I continued my hip gyration. His added pressure made his cock dig even deeper into me and I cried out in pleasure.

My face was still hovering over his chest. Our bodies didn't line up perfectly with me in the position I was, so I couldn't quite reach his face to kiss him, or I would have. Leaning the rest of the way forward, I felt my tits squish against his upper belly. Turning my head, I rested my cheek against his chest and an explosion of sound reached my ears. I could hear daddy's heartbeat! And it was thudding rapidly. That turned me even more, for some reason.

"Put a baby in me, daddy," I heard myself whimper.

Just then his muscles tensed even harder and I felt his hands slide up onto my back. Wrapping my own hands underneath him, I clasped them together behind his back and then we were squeezing each other while my hips continued to undulate, continuing his beautiful penetration of my pussy. He started shaking, squeezing even tighter. I never stopped my hip undulation. In and out his cock took me. The pleasure was extreme. My nipples tingled where they were mashed against his chest.

"Danielle!" my dad cried out hoarsely. Then I felt his hips give one, violent upward thrust.

Slowing my rolling hips, I tried to squeeze the muscles inside my cunt. And then I felt it. Oh god, I felt it! He started moaning and grunting, his body shaking harder. Inside my pussy, the sensation was like nothing I had ever felt. I could literally feel his hot cum pumping into me. Every single stream made my body convulse.

And then my own orgasm started. I felt it deep inside my pussy, instead of in my clit like I was used to. Pleasure sparked to life like a fire igniting. Heat from my own pussy, mixed with the heat of daddy's cock and cum, swirled inside of me. I was whimpering instead of moaning. It was like sensory overload. Everything tingled. The sensation in my crotch swirled up and into my stomach. It felt like that fluttering tickle you get on a roller coaster, except about a thousand times stronger. I was gasping between whimpers. The pleasure wended its way down into my clit and I almost screamed at the intensity of it.

Body shuddering, I felt my daddy continue to cum inside me. He was moaning, breathing heavily. We weren't moving anymore, just holding each other. We were both trembling. I don't know how many times he came, but the warmth inside my cunt was burning me from the inside. In a good way.

With a final shudder, the pleasure eased out of me. I clung to my daddy, my body convulsing every few seconds uncontrollably. I could still hear his heartbeat, although it had slowed considerably. For a long time, we lay like that in complete silence. Then I felt myself rolling sideways as my dad pushed me over. I felt his penis spill out of my cunt and then I rolled the rest of the way onto my back. Dad was on his side, admiring my body. I blinked at him, biting my lip, admiring his in return. When I glanced at his cock, I saw that it was dripping with juice.

"Daddy," I said, whispering his name.

"Mmm?" he answered back, sounding content. Maybe for the first time after a sexual experience with me. That made me happy. No more silly resisting.

Looking right into his eyes, I whispered, "I don't want you to have a vasectomy."

He frowned but nodded slowly at me. Then he whispered back, "I think I understand why now."

Smiling at him, I leaned toward his face and, for the first time in my adult life, I kissed my father. He returned it with just as much passion as I felt inside. We must have kissed for well over an hour and, by the time we finally pulled apart, we were both clearly worked up again.

Without a word, I slid down his body and took his juice-soiled shaft in my mouth one more time. Something about tasting my own sex juice all over his cock was erotic to me. And it felt naughty. For fifteen minutes, I used my lips and tongue to pleasure him, cleaning his cock in the process. I didn't make him cum in my mouth that time, though. Instead, when he was potently erect, I rolled onto my back and leveled my gaze at him. He knew what I wanted. What I needed.

My father climbed onto me and proceeded to fuck me for another hour. With him on top, it was easier for us to kiss. Somewhere along the way during that hour, our taboo experience had traversed from merely fucking to making love. He came in me again that night, just as I wanted. As for myself, I had three orgasms. Three! By the time the night came to an end, I knew, without a doubt, that he had given me what I wanted. He had planted his fatherly seed in the belly of his daughter. I was going to have a little sister.

==Epilogue==

My father and I became lovers for real after that night. And a month before our baby was born, he proposed to me. Of course, we never got married in the "legal" sense, but we did hold a private ceremony with just the two of us where we pledged our vows to each other. Our first child was a baby girl, just as I had hoped. And then I gave birth to our son a year after that. And my daddy never did go back for that vasectomy.

I couldn't imagine being happier.

End of Book Seven

12