All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 04'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ann_8280ann_8280almost 16 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This ones better then the others. very good. got me all wet and hot.thx again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
About 3 chapters and 3 1/2 pages too

long

HonourHonouralmost 16 years ago
Dammit man

You are a far better writer than this chapter would lead people to believe. You are usually on the ball with your editing but she is either Mistress Rebecca or mistress Roberta she canny be both at once unless she has a serious personality disorder. Have some pity on an auld wifie and stop confuddlin me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
meh,

A lot of these sentences were confusing. I love your story but an editor would be very helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
names

you need to back and proof read the story and correct all the Roberta's and Rebecca's, other than that great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Too Many Inconsistencies

This reader can no longer suspend disbelief; fantasy or not, sadism can not coexist with love and trust. The ass-to-mouth reference in this chapter is only the most obvious example.

Crystal_AshCrystal_Ashabout 12 years ago
Love, sadomasochism and submission do go together

I wish to reply to SoCalCynic, who commented previously. I find it very strange that a person who obviously neither understands that submission is supposed to be more about love or that love and sadism can coexist, is even visiting this site and reading these stories.

For most of the world, sadism and submission are incompatible with love. Three things cause this: some people do not have a prominent submissive/dominant streak, some people are misinformed and some simply believe in stereotypes that are unfortunately confirmed by mainstream media and dominants/submissives who do not understand how loving and caring submission should be. Too many people are mistaken about that because they simply judge a book by its cover.

After all, is it not true that everyone has some degree of masochism in us? Why strive for the burn you feel after a good workout, otherwise?

This story is well written, aside from some minor inconsistencies, and is true and realistic from the author's point of view. I happen to agree with his point of view, and I'm disappointed that some people do not even try to understand that point of view.

Steve150177Steve150177over 11 years ago
Inconsistencies and a thought

As the editor who worked with DoctorWolf on "A Slave to the Servants" for over a year and who has read this whole series 3 times, I can warn new readers that there are inconsistencies and errors. A good editing would really help. Diane's car, the opening door that was kept open, mistakes in the name used, and others are the price you will have to pay to read this magnificant story. [Sorry without a spell checker I can't spell well.]

BTW ASttS once had the top 7 stories on the all time sci-fi list here on Lit.

Just a thought -- Devon has and will have problems getting the slavetoys to agree to come and get trained. He misses out on several clients over the following months. What he should have done is/was to give them a spin on the arousal table and then "try" to keep them away.

Steve150177

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Okay...but

It's a little short on action for me, but chapter 5 seems to promise an uptick in the drama. So, i'll keep reading...hcl

animaluver40animaluver40over 10 years ago
Great story

But you didn't tell us what size the females tits were(example # size and a,b,c or d DD)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
only one issue

Mistress Rebecca somehow became Mistress Roberta. I had to double check to make sure I wasn't reading it incorrectly. You really let our readers feel what Geneva was going through. Great work 5 stars just for that.

Thank You

Sherrylee1015

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cool!

are rebecca and roberta the same person? I'm confused about that. maybe revise that real quick. otherwise, very interesting story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous