All Comments on 'The Vassal Academy Ch. 05'

by SavannahMann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

I love how you are showing all aspects of the BDSM and not focusing on just the sexual parts of it as many here do I enjoy reading your material very much and hope that there is not a long pause between your next chapter

Josh

ann_8280ann_8280almost 16 years ago
once again....

Im in love!!!! I love the way every story glides in with the next. try not to give two much time in between storys i get so excited for the next one i just cant wait for it.

I love the deputy ann sense thats my name hehehhe keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks!

I really enjoy the series =) As a simple bit of editing, could you include a break of some sort between character transitions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hilarity!

You know someone's a pro when they can arouse you with one moment, make you burst out laughing the next, then turn it around and have you almost crying in compassion.

Brilliant work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I wish you'd find this whole series a good editor, though-- it's one I'd love to reread, but it needs a bit of editing before I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Character names?

While I so far love the storyline, your characters names seem to change... Rebecca becomes Roberta for a minute and Clark becomes carter... Unless Roberta and carter are two separate characters?

SylithSylithalmost 8 years ago
Does Deputy Clark shop at chain clothing stores?

Made me smile, while the farm and true slavery (which is non consensual by definition) are horrible, there are more slaves being hurt by cheap labor factories then the volunteers or rich folks paying for training at the Academy.

Clark should look up info on issues like the fire that killed so many in the Bangladesh factory manufacturing for Target and GAP. Boycotting those and raising awareness would be time better spent.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think Deputy Clark is going to find herself at the Academy and loving it.

It would be even more epic if she did it in her own time behind the Sheriff’s back

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous