The Vassal Academy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannette walked to the nearest one and stepped in. She clapped her hands and nodded at the small red light. She whispered softly. "Testing." The light stayed out. She said slightly louder. "Testing." The light came on. She turned to Ann. "As long as you whisper, you win. Good luck Miss."

Ann was pulling her T-shirt over her head and glared at Jeannette as she set it down. She pushed the button on the recorder to start it recording and showed it the Jeannette who nodded. "It's recording."

Ann set the recorder on a small shelf. Then she undid her bra. She dropped it on the chair and undid her pants and slid them down off her hips. She next shucked her underwear and stood defiantly nude before Jeannette who had dropped her oversized thin shirt on the floor.

"Miss, if you'll lay down, and just try not to relax, you'll win this thing." Jeannette said.

Ann tossed the covers aside, and lay down with her ass on the edge of the mattress. She grudgingly opened her legs, and stared at the ceiling. She lay there and felt Jeannette kneel between her legs and begin to kiss the insides of her thighs.

Jeannette smiled wickedly and rested her hand strategically on the pelvic bone of Ann. She continued to kiss and lick only the thighs. She had an hour, and she needed the orgasm to be a real screamer.

Ann glanced at the clock and saw ten minutes had gone by, she shifted slightly and focused on the ceiling again. She tried to ignore the warm sensation that seemed to be radiating from Jeannette's hand. She couldn't ask her to move it, that would be admitting that it was working.

Jeannette saw the first faint flush of arousal growing along Ann's neck, and then tickled her vulva. She kept her touch as light as a feather, tickling, teasing, keeping it light and easy. Her tongue flicked inside the vulva to just touch the inner labia. She then danced away, taking her time, enjoying the game.

Ann began to recite multiplication tables in her head. This was bad. That touch had been like electric fire dancing across her labia. Thank God she was now licking the thighs again.

Jeannette lowered her attentions, kissing and licking the union of ass and leg, first left then right. She smiled when she caught the first faint scent of Ann's growing arousal.

Ann was biting her lip. She looked at the clock, twenty two minutes had gone by, she needed to hold out for thirty eight more minutes. No sounds, no reactions. That hand on her pelvic bone was becoming hot. Her pussy was really heating up. No man had ever taken this kind of time with her.

Jeannette slid her tongue between the outer lips, sliding it along the slit, and dancing around the clit. She ignored the clit purposely. She knew what she was doing. She was taking Ann higher and higher, without her knowing it at first, making it good for her.

Ann sucked in air as the tongue danced around her clit. She focused on the red light. She had to be quiet, or the light would go on. No light, no lost money.

Jeannette began to rhythmically circle her hand, gently caressing the pubic bone. She sucked on the labia and continued the dance. She looked up and saw a full arousal flush on Ann's neck and cheeks. Ann was biting her lip, so much the better. She was fighting the orgasm. That would make it even more intense.

Jeannette didn't look at the clock, she had plenty of time. She was infinitely patient, and with infinite care, she slid her tongue into the sweet canyon of Ann's sex. Ann bit her lip hard and stared at the light. when she thought she had control, she released a breath slowly she had been holding. Damn this girl was good. No. Don't think that. This is about money, not pleasure.

Ann began to recite the criminal code in her mind, focusing on something, anything but the heat she was feeling between her legs. Thirty-two minutes left. Oh God. I'm not going to make it. Yes. I can make it, I can and I will.

Jeannette gently slid one finger from her right hand into the cunt while she licked and sucked on the inner labia. She hadn't touched Ann's clit not one time yet. It was almost time to hit that little pleasure button. _

Ann focused on breathing slowly and staying in control. She glanced at the clock and had to do so again, her eyes were not focusing properly. Jesus God help me she prayed. Don't let me come now. She tried to think of her ABC's backwards and couldn't remember the last, or first letter.

Jeannette felt Ann's pelvis start to grind involuntarily. Ann clamped down on it almost immediately, but it meant she was close now. Jeannette backed off slightly, sliding her tongue along the slit towards the bottom. She snaked her tongue out to flit along Ann's ass, and got a big suction of air as she slid her tongue back along the slit.

Ann's clit was standing straight out, and begging for attention. Jeannette would have sworn it was twitching already. Yeah, it's time. She's ready to go over the mountain. Jeannette tossed a mental coin and decided to give Ann a double.

Jeannette's touch was so soft that at first Ann didn't realize it was the clit, and then it was definitively the clit as Jeannette slid a second finger into her canal. Ann knew she was about to lose. She had twenty-five minutes left, and she was going to have an orgasm any moment now.

Then Jeannette moved her hand from Ann's pelvis and slid it up towards her breasts. At the moment that her fingers closed on the nipple, her tongue lashed Ann's clit. She pinched, not hard, but hard enough on the erect little nipples.

Ann bit her lip and tears of pleasure came to her eyes. She held her breath, unwilling to make a sound, and then Jeannette went cruel. She turned her right hand, spinning the fingers inside her grasping pussy, and pushed up rubbing the G spot. Ann felt Jeannette suck on her clit and stars danced in her eyes. The Jeannette pinched her nipple again, and Ann lost the bet.

"OH God! Oh yes. Oh God yes." Wailed Ann as she came. The rest of her sentence was unintelligible, but the red light was on. Downstairs Devon glanced up at the chime and smiled at Dominique.

The red light went out as Ann slid down from the orgasm, but Jeannette wasn't done. She spun her hand again, and gripped Ann's breast as she trapped the clit between her lips and worked it with her tongue. Ann exploded again, her sensitive little clitty unable to endure that kind of abuse. She exploded and her legs clamped down on Jeannette's head as she bucked her orgasm away, waves of pleasure radiating out, dancing up and down her nerve endings. "God oh God." Ann screamed as she bucked and loud cries of passion escaped her throat.

This time Jeannette let Ann slide down to a comfortable post orgasm euphoria.

Ann raised her head and found Jeannette looking up and kissing the top of her slit gently. Jeannette stopped long enough to say. "Sorry about that, but you lost." Then Jeannette smiled and slid her tongue along the inside of the slit, along the oval that was her inner self. "Want another one? We've got some time left."

Before Ann could answer Jeannette plunged her tongue into Ann's love hole and Ann decided to relax and enjoy this one.

Devon smiled at the second chime and shook his head. Jeannette was showing off.

Roberta came into admin and asked. "Who's in the training rooms setting off the audible alarms?"

Devon told her the situation and Roberta laughed and joined the crowd in the office.

Jeannette took it easy on Ann this time, giving her a nice little squealing orgasm instead of a screamer. Jeannette then licked Ann gently, letting her down softly, to the euphoria that exists after a truly mind shattering orgasm.

"Wow." Ann said finally.

"You're welcome." Jeannette said, and kissed the inside of the thigh.

"I lost the bet." Ann said.

"Yeah, and you were doing so well, trying to think of something else, anything." Jeannette shrugged. "Sorry about that Mistress."

"I'm not a Mistress." Ann said from her position of feeling like a puddle on the bed.

"You weren't going to come today, you aren't a lesbian, and you wouldn't climax under any circumstances." Jeannette said. "You should quit being so definite. Your track record isn't that great."

Ann glared at Jeannette who smiled happily. "Where are my clothes?

Jeannette pointed and said. "Right there. You could tell them you didn't come, but the tape kind of proves you did."

"Just shut up." Ann said. Turning the recorder off.

Jeannette threw her shirt on and stood waiting patiently.

Ann was struggling into her underwear, her movements weren't graceful, and she was fumbling. Goddamn, this was humiliating. She managed to get her underwear and then her pants on. She turned her back and put her bra and then her shirt on. After tucking her shirt in she stormed out of the room and back down the hall. Jeannette glided behind her, patiently following.

Ann almost headed straight out the front door, and then remembered her purse was still in Devon's office. Damn it, she didn't want to do this. She turned and looked at Jeannette and almost ordered her to get the purse. No, she didn't want to admit she was that humiliated.

"Mistress, would you prefer me to get your purse?" Jeannette asked in her most helpful voice.

Ann glared at her. Then she turned on her heel and stomped into the office where it was now full of people, which she studiously ignored. She reached the chair, and bent down to get her purse and turning walked out without so much as a word. Jeannette walked in and knelt beside Devon's desk.

"So I take it you won?" Devon asked with an amazingly straight face.

"Yes Master, I managed to squeak one out of her." Jeannette said.

Dominique laughed. "That damn chime was going off for the last twenty minutes."

"Perhaps it's broken Mistress." Jeannette said. "Master, I've been bad again."

"I was about to reward you for doing so well with Ann. What did you do wrong?" Devon asked.

"Master, I was smug, and I was insufferable afterwards. I believe I may have upset Mistress Ann, and she's left again." Jeannette said.

"I suppose you think you're about to lose clothes?" Devon asked winking at Roberta.

"If it be your wish Master." Jeannette said hopefully.

"No, punishment should be just that. Instead, I think I'll add shoes to your current outfit." Devon said slowly.

Jeannette looked up in horror. "Shoes Master?"

"Yes, heels, with ankle straps. Wouldn't that look lovely Rebecca?"

Nodding her head Rebecca agreed. "I like it. However she's done a full day's work, and was up most of the night with Diane, let's let her take a nap before we strap shoes to poor little Jeannette."

Jeannette looked down defeated. "Yes Master. Thank you Master."

Devon leaned forward. "Get Chef to give you a sandwich, and then take a nap Jeannette. I'll give you your reward for your excellent service tonight, after you put the others to bed."

Smiling again Jeannette said. "Oh yes Master. Thank you Master."

Jeannette stood and walked from the office turning towards the kitchen.

Dominique laughed and said. "Devon, that was priceless. I don't know how I'm going to show two hundred dollars income to the bosses. However, that was worth it."

Devon put the hundreds back in the safe, and then put the other money in an envelope and said. "She'll be back, she owes us eighty dollars."

Dominique took the envelope and said. "I'll have to write a long report with this envelope. The check for twenty-five grand was wonderful, they loved that you trained a woman in a week to turn heads. This however, they'll never believe it."

No suggestion was made to hold the money back. Even the small amount of one hundred and twenty dollars was the property of the owners, and they would get it. When the eighty arrived, it would be fully accounted for. None of those from the farms would ever consider withholding one single cent from the owners. Not when they had seen people come, and go, from the farms.

Devon bowed his head. "Tell them that we may, may mind you, have found another trainer to replace Jonathan."

Devon went on to other business and reported on the search for a male slave suitable to the needs of the farm. Rebecca shook her head. "Damn it, am I going to be the one to go and find a little boy who can learn to suck cock and lick a cunt?"

Dominique looked at her and smiled. "Perhaps you're on to something. They keep focusing on the gay or bisexual angle. Why don't we go find a male who can pleasure a woman, and then show him he's gay the same way?"

Devon raised and eyebrow. "Am I to play the part of Slave Jeannette?"

This resulted in laughter from everyone.

The meeting broke up and the masters went on to work. Diane was a mess in Ballet, not successfully striking one pose. She was brutally corrected by Mistress Rebecca, who was not amused at the problems she had sleeping.

This injury was added to the insults of Master Thomas who was furious and kept moving her down the stations until she finally managed to get a few green lights on station three. Master Thomas had whipped her severely with a riding crop for slacking off in her training.

Diane sobbed as Mistress Rebecca strapped her hands to a suspended bar for a proper punishment. "I can't believe you think I'd not notice you stumbling all over the place. How insulting." _ Mistress Rebecca left a series of stripes up and down her backside and across the fronts of her thighs.

"Now Diane, since you've apparently decided that Ballet isn't your cup of tea, I'm going to put you to work. Not the Kitchen. Apparently you've been playing all night instead of sleeping quietly. My God. Do you have any idea what I or any of the Masters would do to you for waking us? You want to please us, you'll learn to sleep quietly and not make any motion." Rebecca said severely.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress. I'll do better Mistress. I'm just so tired today." Rebecca sobbed.

"Oh don't give me that. You had a solid eight hours for sleeping. If you can't lay still and silent, don't expect me to feel compassion." Rebecca released her and sent her sobbing into the hall to clean up. Rebecca walked into the office and said. "Who's got the duty tonight?"

"I'm giving it to Andre, since he doesn't have any students, then me, and then Jeannette again." Devon said.

"I bet she gets three hours tonight, and five hours tomorrow night." Rebecca said as she sat in a chair casually tossing a leg over the arm.

"Not real hard to guess that, It's what they usually get." Devon said smiling. "She's a wreck according to Thomas."

"She's pitiful. No stamina these kids today." Rebecca said standing. "I'm going to relax a bit before my next class whipping Geneva across the floor. She did pretty good this morning. Moderate corrections. Another two or three classes, and she'll be ready."

Devon nodded and waved her off. David had called and said that Monday, he would be bringing Cathy, for at least two, possibly four weeks. Cathy was apparently not impressed with the school. Devon shrugged. Ten grand was less than the amount he had set in the presentation, but then he had said that some incentive pricing in the early stages would be required. Now, if he could just get Ann to settle down and either decide yes or no, he could move on. There was one slave slot left unassigned. They had to have one male slave.

Ann was a home feeling ill. She was wearing baggy sweats and had showered twice now. She felt dirty, and she felt relaxed. NO. Not relaxed, relaxed is how you felt after a good sexual experience, this was a bad one.

Ann was arguing with herself when her phone rang and it was her Dad. "Hey Dad."

"Ann baby. I've got you a job all lined up. I told Bobby at the Chevy dealer that you were out of work, and he said that he needed a secretary. Apparently his last one quit with no notice."

"Dad, that's because he can't keep his hands off of them." The idea of sitting a typing like a little girl while fat and bald Bobby came and rubbed all over her was nauseating. He was one of her Father's friends, and he was a greasy little letch.

"Well that's the rumor, but I know that wouldn't be a problem with you baby."

"Dad I appreciate it, but I don't think so."

"What are you going to do? You can't do nothing little girl."

"I know, look. I don't know what I'm going to do. Perhaps I'll teach." Ann closed her eyes and banged her head with the heel of her hand.

"Baby, you only have a two year degree. You have to have four, plus a certificate to teach."

"Well, it's a private school. It would be along the lines of my police experiences. It's a kind of finishing school." She said.

There was a long pause. "Jack told me what had you so upset Ann. You aren't thinking of working at that school are you?"

Ann squinted and rubbed her head. "Dad, I don't know. I thought I wanted to be a cop, but they can't fix shit. I thought school was the answer, and I sucked at that. I took the two-year general studies degree. That means I can write a proper English sentence and can name all seven continents these days." Ann was good and mad now. "They offered me a job, a grand a week plus room and board. I would teach classes, not be one of the little students."

"Baby, don't do that. Please. We've got room here at the house if you're that short of cash."

"Dad, I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm not good at anything." Then she said goodbye and hung up the phone. She unplugged it so it wouldn't ring back. She didn't want to talk, she didn't want to think. She didn't want to remember laying there with Jeannette licking her to levels of passion she hadn't believed existed. That trick of trapping the clit, and rolling her hand twisting the fingers inside. Oh God. That was incredible. Then she had the G located in a second, less than that, and Ann still remembered the explosive orgasm she'd had.

Ann lay down on her bed and hugged her pillow. She hadn't been this confused in her life. She was afraid to go anywhere. She knew she'd drive back to Devon, and he'd tempt her again. Tempt. That's it exactly. He was tempting her. He was like the Devil, yes, the devil. He was tempting her with this evil shit. This your the one in charge of the slave shit.

Ann was now focused, she got online and found pages on Dominance and read them and found it was pretty much what Devon had explained. There were no training facilities, not like this academy, but there were private instructors. Ann bit her lip and then called a Dominatrix in Chicago. After explaining the problem, Ann asked a few questions and continued to get answers she didn't like.

She didn't like those answers, because they matched Devon's almost exactly. The trick was to find what the Slave thought slavery was supposed to be, run with that, and use that to turn them to something safer, something more sustainable. Something based upon the exchange of power, certainly, but the respect of the slave had to be there as well.

She sat and considered. They treated Geneva much differently than they had Diane, but Diane was treated differently than Jeannette. Jeannette took certain liberties, and from time to time, was punished, to keep her in line, but always with an air of tolerance. There was no such tolerant attitude towards Geneva. They treated her like dirt, because she needed that? But, did she really need that?

Ann lay on her couch and considered the night before. Geneva begging, tears in her eyes, Devon encouraging her, teasing her, chiding her into finally agreeing to allow Geneva to perform. More than once Devon said she needed to perform, to feel the humiliation. Then Devon explained after the slaves had left, that humiliation was a short-term thing. First time, second time, after that? How much humiliation could you feel after the tenth time you did something? You had to go more extreme to get the same humiliated feeling.