The Vault Pt. 04

Story Info
Dan continues his chastity under Tiffany's watchful eye.
1.8k words
4.66
16.8k
7
8

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Tiffany left I went into panic mode. I needed to find a date for the weekend. I didn't want to go a whole week without getting some relief.

I started with Diane. She seemed happy to hear from me, but was heading out of town for the weekend. I made a few more calls but had little luck. I was not going to get a date out of my phone book this late in the week. I was going to need to hit the bars and try to find some action (well, as much action as I could manage in my captive state).

I called my guy friends and we hit the town Friday night. We hit the town again on Saturday night. I did not fair well. I managed to not even get a number. Honestly, I don't have a lot of game, but I usually don't bat a zero either. I think my situation was making me desperate and that desperation was showing. By Sunday night, it was looking pretty grim.

I could just lie to Tiffany and tell her that I did go on a date. How would she ever know? I could make-up a new girl and say that we hung out for one night but I didn't like her much and wouldn't be calling her again. That might be enough to get me another week of handjobs.

The more I considered that plan, the more I leaned away from it. I have known Tiffany for a long time. And in all of that time I have never been outright dishonest with her. I don't even know why, but I just couldn't stomach the idea of lying to her face. I was going to tell her the truth. Maybe she would be nice and let this weekend slide.

I sent Tiffany a text at lunch on Monday and asked if she would be stopping by. She responded, asking if I went on a date over the weekend. I took a while to respond but I finally sent her the answer... "no." She said she would be stopping by on Wednesday.

My heart sank. I knew there was a possibility that she would keep to her word, but a small part of me just wouldn't accept that it was going to happen. I spent the rest of the afternoon at work coming up with a list of activities for Monday and Tuesday night. I needed to keep my mind busy and off of my penis.

By Wednesday afternoon I was on edge. I had called Diane Tuesday night and set up another date for the coming weekend. I hoped that I would be able to convince Tiffany to be kind and let me out of my cage.

Tiffany stopped by my place after work. I met her at the door and saw that she was wearing a light pink blouse and dress pants with black pumps. Those pants made her legs look longer than they were and the material really made her butt stand out. God! What I would do to just see that ass of hers!

As usual, she sat down on the couch and I grabbed a couple of beers. We chatted for a little while until she turned to my dating life.

"So, I'm disappointed that you didn't have a date this past weekend." She started.

"I'm sorry about that, but I did set up a date with Diane for this coming Saturday. I was hoping that..." I spit out as a defense until she interrupted.

"Dan, that is all well and good, but it doesn't make up for this past weekend and what has been weighing on my mind. I am trying really hard to help you find some happiness. Honestly, I was feeling a little used." She said.

I couldn't help but wonder how I was taking advantage of her given that she had MY sexuality under lock and key. Regardless, I have known Tiffany long enough to know that I shouldn't argue with her feelings.

"I'm sorry that I made you feel that way, it was not my intent. I appreciate your help and I know that you mean only the best for me." I answered.

" I know that you didn't mean to make me feel that way. It is partly my fault for not taking better control of the situation and clearly explaining to you how this is going to work." She admitted. "So, I have been thinking of ways to continue this arrangement without any problems."

"Since you're the one locked up, you need to start by admitting to me that I'm in control of this arrangement and that you trust my judgment." She said with her eyes locked on mine.

"umm.." I stumbled. "Yes, you're in control of this situation and I trust you implicitly."

"Excellent, that is a good start. Now I'll tell you the way this is going to work from now on. I will let you cum as many times a week as I think is appropriate based on your effort to comply with my instructions. I will be letting you cum today since I did not make it clear to you that I wanted you to be doing something significant every weekend to meet a nice girl. But today will be your only release this week." She said.

"Ok, I..." I interrupted.

"I'm not done yet." She smiled.

"If you ever fail to show effort on a weekend again, I will not allow you any release the following week. Also, part of the reason I have felt used is that I am trying to help you and I have been giving you handjobs. I have been enjoying the foot rubs you give me, but I need to feel more in control of this arrangement. I'd like a foot rub every time I come over, and I'd like you on the ground on your knees when you give it to me. Will you do that for me?" She asked with a flirtatious smile.

"... ok, I can do that." I responded with a little hesitation. I started to blush. As I consented to her terms it dawned on me that I would probably consent to just about anything that she asked of me. I've always loved her. And although the ship sailed on that opportunity a long time ago, I can't stop myself from hoping.

"Aww... you're blushing." She smiled. "... and I haven't even gotten to the things that should make you blush."

"Really...?" I inquired.

"So, when you're giving me the foot rubs I want you on your knees as I said. I also want you in nothing but the chastity device. In fact, lets get to my foot rub." As she said this our eyes were locked on each other's. I was motionless, still processing what she had said. That is when she very subtly started to nod. That broke my trance.

I started to unbutton my shirt and she gave me a smile. Before I knew it I was standing with only my pants on and unzipping them. When I was out of my pants, I slowly knelt down before her. She slipped her pumps off. She extended her right foot to me and I began to rub while I looked up at her.

"Now for the last change." She continued. "I will not give you any more handjobs except when I feel like you have done a great job... or at my whim."

With that she reached for her purse and pulled out a large object. At first I didn't recognize the object, but I soon realized that it was one of those male masturbation tubes that looks like a flashlight.

"I'll cuff your hands as usual and you'll cum in this." She announced.

"That is enough foot rubbing for now. I've been curious to see you use this thing. Turn around so I can cuff you."

I did as she said and she cuffed my hands behind my back.

"Tiffany, how am I supposed to use that thing if my hands are behind my back?" I asked.

"Face me again and I'll explain." She directed.

I turned around again on my knees and I saw her dripping lube into the end of the device. When she was done, she lifted the end of the couch cushion she was sitting on and placed the device under it so the opening was sticking out a little from the couch. She then reached into her shirt and pulled out the key to my chastity device and unlocked and removed it.

"Ok, it's all yours. Go for it." She said nearly breaking into laughter.

I just knelt there. I wasn't getting hard. I was really uneasy with this situation.

"What's wrong? I figured you'd be ready to go at the drop of a hat by now." With that, she scooted back on the cushion and brought her foot up to my crotch and slowly and gently started to rub my penis with her toes. It wasn't long before I was hard. Then she stopped and said "Say hello to your new friend."

I waddled forward on my knees until my cock was just before the device and tried to push into it. It took a few attempts, but I finally aimed correctly and started to enter it. Tiffany moved up on the couch. Her legs were spread wide and the crotch of her pants was only half a foot from the opening of the device. She was staring down at my cock pumping into the fake pussy. She was fixated as I thrust back and forth. I was looking up at her - her face - her cleavage - the tight crotch of her pants. I was trying to imagine that it was her that I was fucking and not the couch. I noticed that as my rhythm increased her fingers were clenching her knees tightly. After a while I shuddered as I came into the device.

"That was hot. Wait here while I get a towel" She said as she stood up, swinging her leg over my head.

She was gone for a while - longer than it should have taken to get a towel. All the while I stayed imbedded in the device. She finally returned and wiped me clean and put the chastity device back on. She then removed the cuffs and told me to get dressed.

"So, I hope this new arrangement will have you motivated to listen to me. I'm glad that you have that date with Diane this weekend. You should try to meet more women. Maybe a speed dating event. The quicker you find a nice girl, the quicker you can go back to "regular" sex." She smiled.

And with that she got up and made her way to the door.

"I look forward to hearing about your date next week."

She gave me a hug. While she was hugging me she gave me a brief tight squeeze and said softly "I love you." She then broke the hug, and without any eye contact, turned toward the door and left.

Sigh.