The Vault Pt. 05

Story Info
A tale of longing.
1.6k words
4.57
10.8k
5
3

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you."

Those words echoed in my head again and again. Why did she say that to me? Could she possibly have meant it the way I hoped? No, Dan, get that out of your head. But, I just couldn't.

Every time I thought about Tiffany, I would have pit in my stomach. I would feel nervous and excited. Were we on the precipice of something? I would be so happy with her and I would do whatever I could to make her happy. The idea of making her smile would be nothing but pure joy. But. But, she is married and spurned my advances when I had the chance. Even now, with all that was going on between us, she was trying to connect me with another woman. Those thoughts, or realizations, would send me into a feeling of helpless despair. All of these conflicting emotions were causing an internal turmoil unlike anything I had experienced before.

Normally, I would just try to control my thoughts by moving them to some other topic. But everything kept leading me back to Tiffany. My most basic response to deal with these feelings would be to go out and meet a girl for some meaningless fling. Of course, that sort of thing would not remove Tiffany from my mind, but it would serve to temporarily sedate the feelings I was having. But, of course, the device locked on me would not allow me that escape.

Even the most basic activities of my day would lead me back to Tiffany. Sitting in a chair or walking down the street would be enough for me feel the device. And feeling the device would make me think about Tiffany. I was trapped. My obvious and literal entrapment in the device had me mentally and emotionally trapped. Any frustration I had been feeling about my physical situation was dwarfed by the mental and emotional cage I was in.

Should I talk to her about my feelings? What if she didn't react well? What if she took the device off and insisted that we spend time apart so the feelings could be starved? No, I can't do that. The thought of being free of the device and Tiffany was just too much. I don't know when it happened, but I am now more afraid of what freedom from the device would entail than I fear continued imprisonment.

No. I wouldn't say anything to her about my feelings. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my relationship with her.

Weeks went by and I did whatever she expected. I went on dates. I attended some speed dating events. When I would report back to Tiffany, I would try to sound as enthusiastic as possible. In reality, I was only half there when I was chatting with other women. I was fixated on Tiffany and really couldn't bring myself to be interested in other women or what they had to say.

My life consisted of little more than going to work, setting up pointless dates, and waiting for my next visit from Tiffany.

Everything was going along about as smoothly as could be expected under the circumstances. That is until one afternoon visit. Normally, we started with me telling her about my dating experiences while rubbing her feet and then she would let me use the masturbation tube while hand cuffed. After cleaning up, we would have a beer or two and chat.

This particular afternoon, she said she was feeling very stressed because of work and wanted a strong drink. I made us a couple of cocktails. We sat a chatted for a while about her work and other things stressing her out. I wanted to give her a hug, but I opted to make her another cocktail instead. After 3 stiff drinks, she slipped off her shoes and asked me about my dating life. Without thinking about it, I got down on the floor and picked up her right foot to start to rub it. Before I got too far, Tiffany cleared her throat and said "Aren't your forgetting something?"

I then realized that in my buzzed state I had forgotten to strip before rubbing her feet. I quickly disrobed and continued rubbing her feet. I told her about my most recent dating experiences. She seemed a little buzzed but listened to me as rattled on. When I was done talking she placed her feet on my thighs.

"Look at how bad my toe nails are! The polish is chipping like crazy." She said.

"Yeah, they are chipping quite a bit, but your feet look nice anyway." I responded.

"Thanks, but I don't like them like this. I just haven't had time lately to get a pedicure." She paused for a bit, then continued. "Since you're spending so much time down there, maybe I should just have you do them."

I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders "Why not. I've never painted nails before, but how hard could it be?"

"Ok then, I'll bring some polish next time and we'll test your skills." She smiled.

She then cuffed me and prepared the masturbation tube. As usual she sat on the back of the couch with her feet on the cushion above the tube. As I was pumping away I could feel my desire for her welling up inside. I was slightly blinded by my desire, sexual frenzy, and my buzz. Without thinking, as I approached orgasm, I leaned forward and kissed the top of her right foot. I left my lips planted on her foot as I shuddered in release.

After a couple of seconds, I regained my senses and lifted my head and looked up at her.

"oh... um... sorry. I got kind of carried away..." I sputtered.

I had never kissed a woman's feet before, but it was an unbelievable turn-on for me to have my lips pressed against Tiffany's foot.

She had a beaming smile as she looked down at me.

"No, it was nice. Very sweet. You can do that any time." She assured me.

I only blushed in response.

After I cleaned up and was re-locked, I walked her to the door and she happily told me that she would be back the following day for her pedicure.

As expected, Tiffany was at my place the next evening with a small bag of supplies. She sat on the couch and kicked off her heels. Just after I stripped and was about to kneel before her, she asked me for a beer which I fetched from the kitchen. I got on the ground with a small towel on my lap. I followed her instructions and removed the old polish from her toes. She then intently watched me as I applied polish to each of her toes. She chose a pretty standard looking red color. It wasn't difficult, but I definitely didn't do a perfect job. Sitting there with my focus on her feet was exciting. I could feel myself strain against the chastity device under the towel on my lap.

"You did a good job. It isn't perfect, but you'll get the hang of it with more practice." She said.

"Thanks, it was a little more difficult to keep a steady hand than I thought. But I do see why you ladies do it, your toes do look very cute with new polish on." I responded.

She smiled. I blew air on her nails so they would dry faster as she chatted with me.

After a while, she checked the polish and told me they were dry and it was time for my release.

"Because you did a nice job painting my toes, I'll reward you today with a handjob." She paused "Unless you'd rather kiss my 'cute' toes while you use the tube..."

I didn't immediately respond, but blushed and looked down.

"It is okay if you want to kiss my toes. You did a great job and I could tell you liked it last time. I liked it too." She said with a warm smile.

"Okay." I murmured.

"Okay? Which? You don't have to be shy about this." Tiffany said.

"I'd like to kiss your toes." I couldn't believe the words that had just come out of my mouth.

She just smiled.

She prepared the tube and placed it under the cushion. Cuffed me and unlocked the device. She then placed a couple of pillows on the cushion so her feet would be closer to my face and she took her seat on the back of the couch.

On my knees, I crawled up to the device and pushed my penis inside. I wasn't looking anywhere in particular. Although my eyes were open, I was lost insides somewhere. Once I started to pump, I focused on her feet. I felt only half-conscious, like a starved animal seeing food for the first time, I dipped my head down and began to kiss her toes. I started on her left foot and kissed them in turn. I started at her pinky toe and worked my way to her big toe. Then I moved to her right foot and worked in reverse order. I really wasn't thinking at this point. I just kept kissing her toes and pumping into the tube. I don't think I lasted very long, but time was a blur. I shuddered in orgasm and remained with my lips on her toes.

When I finally lifted my head, I saw her with an enormous smile.

"I loved that! And it seems you did too."

I couldn't help but smile and let out a little chuckle.