The Vault Pt. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At no point in the first part of the evening did either of us reference the sex shop, Tiffany, or kink. It was so "normal" that I could almost forget how we met or why we were there.

That changed when I finally had to use the bathroom. I returned to the table and said "Boy, that was not my ideal experience."

"Oh, is the men's room dirty?" she asked.

"Dirtier than average, and it doesn't help that I had to use the toilet." I responded.

"Ha! You're complaining to the wrong person. Women have to deal with that every time! But, I guess you do too... now... ha ha ha!" she teased.

She continued, "I suppose this is a good segway to you telling me your tale."

I looked her in the eyes, forced a smile to my face, and began telling her my story. I started by explaining how I was before I was locked, and why Tiffany had suggested it, and the way it went from the beginning. I was a little buzzed and definitely felt comfortable with Lily, so I left out no detail. She stopped me when I told her that rubbing Tiffany's feet was a regular part of our interaction.

"Would you rub mine?" she asked.

"Um... sure." I responded, shrugging my shoulders.

And before I could continue telling the story, she had started untying her dirty white converse sneakers and slid out her ankle sock clad feet. She told me to scooch my chair forward and extended her right foot into my lap under the table. I took a hold of her foot, and started rubbing her with her socks still on. It probably looked a little weird if other people were to look, but with my back to the room and being a little lightheaded, I just didn't care.

"Oh, that's good. Please continue with your story." she said as she resumed unflinching eye contact with me.

I continued my tale while rubbing her foot. I told her about the prostate massager, and Caitlin. Lily switched feet and I rubbed her left foot as I brought her up to the current moment.

"Weird story, right?" I asked at the end.

"Unusual, sure. But hot as fuck." she beamed back. She continued, "You've told me what happened, but you haven't told me what you feel about it."

I paused for a bit and furrowed my brow; then after a deep breath I started. I told her how at the beginning I was frustrated, annoyed, and angry. I shared with her the humiliation I felt during my interactions with Caitlin. But I shared how recently, I've begun to appreciate and be turned on by seeing the way Tiffany enjoys some of the things we had done. The only thing I held back from Lily was telling her about my feelings for Tiffany.

Lily then pulled her left foot from my lap, and leaned forward closing the distance between our faces until we were just inches apart. Her eyes locked with mine, she asked "And how does it make you feel to know that listening to your story, having you rub my feet in public, and knowing that your dick is locked away has made me wetter than I can remember being."

I winced from the sudden pain I felt as my dick strained against the plastic cage.

She immediately leaned back with a laugh, and said "That is answer enough for me!"

I blushed and smiled nervously.

After her laughter died down, she said that she had a great time talking with me and asked if I would like to go to watch a small band with her tomorrow night. Since I had enjoyed the evening and had no plans, I accepted the invitation. We exchanged numbers and after she closed her tab, she asked me to walk her home.

After about 15 minutes of walking and small talk, we stopped in front of a small, rundown apartment building that she said was her place. She turned to me, looked into my eyes and told me she had a great time. With that she reached up with her left hand on my right jaw and pulled me down for a kiss. We kissed for about 10 seconds before she reached to my crotch with her right hand and grabbed my caged dick. The kiss continued for a few second more before she pulled away.

With her face still close to mine, she whispered "I'm going to go upstairs and masturbate to the image of you on your knees with your cock locked. Have a safe walk home!"

And with that she turned and walked into her building.

12