The Vault Pt. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do trust you." I said, after the kiss broke.

"I'm happy to hear that..." she started, "Because there is something that I wanted to tell you about. I don't want you to get jealous as there is nothing to worry about. But I have a friend visiting town next week and he'll be crashing on my futon. I won't be able to hang out much with you while he is here, but maybe we can all meet up for a drink and you can meet him."

"Oh, okay..." I began, "why would I get jealous? Did you two date or something?"

"Yeah, sort of, more like friends with benefits. When he lived here, he rented a place in my building. So, I guess we never officially went on a date, more like 'hung out.'" She answered.

She continued, "But, like I said, nothing to worry about, I don't have any interest and I think he is seeing someone."

I did feel a little jealousy rising in me. The idea of this guy that she had sex with staying with her made me quite uneasy, but I believed her.

"Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous at all, but I do trust you, Lily." I reassured, though I wasn't sure if I was reassuring her or me.

She kissed me enthusiastically. The rest of the day was spent making out and eating. Eventually she left and I prepared myself for the week ahead. It was only while cleaning up that I realized I still had her panties in my pocket. I brought them to my nose and inhaled; her scent brought a smile to my face as I remembered the movie theater.

12