The Vegas Adventure Ch. 11-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

Stacy was in the bathroom relieving her morning pee when she thought she heard some moans and a strange voice through the ductwork. Curious, and stealthily she snuck around the corner and peered into the family room. She couldn't see the woman in the chair as this woman was facing the same direction, but she could see De Ann on her knees with her head between that woman's thighs. Mesmerized, by this sight – she really couldn't see much of what was going on. All she could see was the top of De Ann's butt and a little of her back – as De Ann's face was pressed against the woman's mound. Stacy thought about walking into the room – interrupting them both, but just then Raven whacked De Ann's butt with a crop and told her to lick a little higher and a lot faster. Stacy watched as the woman gripped the sides of De Ann's head and held it tight when she was about to cum. "Good Girl!" Raven praised De Ann, then pushed her to the ground and stood up.

Stacy got a look at the woman who had just used her aunt for sex. She was taller, bigger and stronger than Stacy. Seeing that crop in her right hand convinced Stacy that rushing into the room to confront them both would be a bad idea. She tiptoed back toward the bathroom and closed the door just as she thought she heard the strange woman tell De Ann to leave her baby with someone named Candice and go to a bondage club this afternoon. She didn't hear Raven say End Pumpkin Pussy Eater, or see her leave.

Moments later, she rushed back to tell her sister what she saw. "Ashley – Ashley – wake up – you'll never guess in a million years what I just saw?"

Ashley groggily turns over and pulls the covers over her head --- "leave me alone – can't you see I am trying to sleep?"

Stacy doesn't give up and yanks the covers back from Ashley's body. As Stacy starts to yell out, and cuss her sister for spoiling a good dream she was in the middle of – De Ann calls out from the hall "Are you two up? I made some breakfast – pancakes and sausage."

Stacy covers Ashley's mouth and tells her to be quiet. "We'll be there in a little bit!" She calls out toward the door.

Ashley knocks Stacy's hand away from her mouth "What's the big idea?"

"I just saw De Ann – going down on another woman right there in the family room!" Stacy's eyes were filled with excitement.

Ashley thinks Stacy has completely lost it. "You liar – When are you going to get this lesbian theme out of your crazy mind?"

"Its true – I swear!" crossing her breasts where her heart should be. "I was going to the bathroom – and oh my – I forgot to flush."

Ashley just sighs and rolls her eyes

"I heard someone through the register in the floor. They were making love. – Well, having sex with Aunt De. Then I snuck up to the doorway of the family room and I saw De on her knees – face must have been plastered against this woman's crotch. De was licking that woman's crotch – and the woman hit her on the ass with a crop!" Stacy excitedly told her disbelieving sister.

"What did the woman look like?" Ashley asked.

"Dark hair – black hair – kinda wavy like. Big woman – a lot taller than me. And she looked strong, like a body builder. I looked at her from behind as she stood up and only saw her a moment from the side, she has huge tits. Dwarfs yours and mine together. She had a crop that she had used on De's ass at least once." Then calming down a little Stacy tried to gather her wits. "I thought about walking in on them both – but she was dressed, and I was in this nightshirt. That crop would have stung something awful."

Ashley never batted an eye when Stacy was telling her this. She didn't believe her. There was no way that she would believe her, and if she did start to believe her, it would only land the two of them into trouble – cause she knew her sister was the type to exploit such knowledge.

Stacy sensed the disbelief – and added "The woman told De Ann to go to some bondage club this afternoon – to leave her baby with the neighbor Candice." They had both met Candice on a number of other trips – De Ann and Candice were neighborhood friends from way back.

When they came down for breakfast – Stacy examined De Ann completely. Hair was back in place, no sign of cunt juice on her breath, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. "What are your plans for today De Ann?"

"I have an important errand to run – I will take Wyatt over to Candice's while I am out." De Ann nonchalantly answered.

Stacy gleamed at Ashley, and Ashley curled her eyebrows as if to wonder how her sister knew what De Ann would say.

Stacy continued to press the matter "What sort of errand do you have? Maybe we could come along with you!"

De Ann didn't have permission to share her secret with these girls, so she tried to collect herself and downplay her unknown desire to attend a bondage club. "Oh, it's nothing really – boring stuff."

"But you said it was an important errand?" Stacy repeated what De Ann had just told them and quizzed her aunt knowing she was hiding the truth from her. "Which is it – boring stuff that we would want no part of – or something exciting and important that we could tag along?"

"No – No – you don't need to tag along. You would be bored doing this adult kind of thing. You guys go shopping and show me what you find when I return home." De Ann tried to squirm out of the conversation and turn it into something she knew the girls loved – shopping.

Stacy nods her head toward the bedroom so that Ashley understands that they want to talk. When they are off away from De Ann's hearing capacity Stacy connives to follow De Ann and find out just exactly what she is up to. "She is hiding something. What if I am right – what if she is going to a bondage nightclub in the middle of the day – because that really big woman told her? Wouldn't it be wild if we knew the truth?" Ashley only agrees because she doesn't have anything better to do, and because as Stacy pointed out De Ann was being vague with them both.

They quickly dressed and wait for De Ann to leave. Just as expected, De Ann takes her baby over to Candice's house and about 20 minutes later leaves there for downtown. The girls follow behind – staying at least 2 cars back so they are not noticed.

When De Ann arrives in a seedy part of town, she quickly enters the side door of a building without any identification. The girls follow, and when they see that no one is watching the door's entrance, they sneak in. They find themselves in an old abandon warehouse. Lots of bondage items adorn the walls: whips, chains, floggers, padded horse and a padded X frame were in the middle of the room. It looked like there were several adjoining rooms each with big windows that opened the view to the inside of the warehouse. Stacy was braver than her little sister, and crept inside and stood against a soda machine so her body was not as visible to the main part of the warehouse. Ashley was busy fondling one of the whips she saw on the wall, checking to see if they were real or just decoration. Realizing they were indeed real – she quietly caught up with her sister. Then they heard some talking – the person wasn't talking loud – but it echoed in the empty warehouse.

A woman was telling De Ann to strip. She was calling her names like slut, whore, and bitch. She was pacing around De Ann as the tiny housewife was disrobing.

"Is that the woman that you saw earlier?" Ashley whispered into her sister's ear.

"No -- too short, and the one this morning had black hair." she shook her head and whispered back.

The woman now had De Ann on her knees – naked and trembling.

Ashley meanwhile had pulled out her video camera and began to film the action. Stacy smiled ear to ear – as she said "That will come in handy won't it?"

Ashley agreed, but told her sister "It's a little too dark in here. I hope the camera can pick this all up."

Stacy quickly flipped a switch on the camera that gave more light to the lens and smiled knowingly to her younger sibling. They were both drawn to the action in the center of the warehouse – as the woman was demanding oral gratification from their normally prim and proper Aunt De Ann.

The two spies recorded De Ann as she obediently slurped at this blonde's pussy. Just then someone came in the door and walked right past the spying girls. She was at least 6' 3" in heels and had a bodybuilder type figure that demanded respect. The size and black hair was just the ticket to get Stacy to elbow Ashley and point to her. "She the one!"

They heard Raven "So --- you know I pay my debts – don't I? This tiny piece of female flesh is my newest slave. Quite the cunt licker – isn't she?"

The blonde who was mashing her crotch to De Ann's face answered. "YES – she is a great cunt licker."

Stacy and Ashley watched in awe as their Aunt paid homage to the blonde while the Amazon made remarks about her ability. They filmed it all and then when they nearly got caught, they scurried away home to watch the video that they had made. How could they use this tape to the best advantage? Ashley wanted to show everyone and ridicule her aunt – but still liked her too much to do anything that mean. She was mad that this pretty female was giving herself to those other women – and partly upset that her older sister was right. Stacy meanwhile was a little more conniving - -desiring the 34 year old tiny De Ann down on her knees paying homage to her sweet pussy. She had the tool to make it happen. She had the tape. If her aunt refused her desires, well, she would just let her sister show it to everyone and ruin her life. Stacy convinced her sister to wait and not take any action that would expose their knowledge. She promised that it would be well worth her while to keep this a secret.

*********** Chapter 13 - The Teens Use De Ann *****

De Ann returned home to a grinning Stacy and quietly patient Ashley. Stacy was like a spider – the web was spun, and the prey is in sight. She LOVED having a woman slobber over her precious pussy earlier – and now she could put the screws to another mid thirties woman. She leered at De Ann – almost challenging her to refuse. She wanted to be in charge – and she wanted a slave of her very own. If she played her cards right –and got Ashley on her side, she could have a wonderful week filled with better sex than any teenager could envision.

"Where have you been De?" Stacy asks her unsuspecting prey.

"I don't know - -I just had some important errands to run. Did you go out to the mall?" De Ann honestly answers.

Stacy stood extremely close to De Ann so she towered over her and in a soft erotic voice said "You had errands – ah yes, I love those exciting errands that you run. I have been thinking about that woman I was with last month – and the more I think about it – the more I need someone to do as I say – obey me – and worship my pussy and butt. I want you to go into your bedroom strip off those clothes and kneel on the floor and wait for me." Stacy commands her much smaller host.

Confused, De Ann was still thinking about worshiping her guests, declined and was a bit flustered that this young minx would even pursue her. "I will do no such thing. Who in the world do you think you are talking to?"

Stacy stood her ground – knowing well that the petite De Ann would eventually capitulate to the young teen's desires. "We're going to have some erotic fun – and you are going to show my sister some respect after she spanks your ass. Me, I am going to demand that you obey – and worship my body. That's not too much to please your guests and your superiors."

De Ann again refused only not quite as convincing as the before. There was a stammer in her words as they choked in her throat. "W- w- What – I can't --- why you --- are too young, and you – you can't be serious?"

Stacy told Ashley "Show the video to her"

Ashley pressed the remote and the screen lit up with the video of De Ann in the bondage room from just a few hours earlier.

De Ann watched for a few moments – seeing that it was Raven, and herself on the screen plus another woman that she didn't quite recognize. Perspiration beaded up on her forehead, as the facts were staring at her on the TV screen. If that wasn't bad enough, Stacy reached out and cupped De Ann's left breast until her nipple was poking through the fabric of her thin cotton bra – gripping the nipple – Stacy cruelly twisted it causing De Ann to gasp in pain.

"Now that I've got your attention – be a good little girl and go into your bedroom strip off those clothes and kneel on the floor and wait for me. Every moment you waste will be harder on your ass from Ashley" Stacy warned the shocked De Ann.

Ashley shot her older sister a curious look – as if to question the role she was to play in their new adventure. But Stacy smiled back – reassuring her little sis that everything was going to turn out just fine.

De Ann capitulated and headed to the bedroom to obey the wicked Stacy.

Seeing their step aunt heading off to the bedroom the sisters gleefully embraced and decided to see just what they can do. Stacy asked Ashley – "You don't feel comfortable letting another woman lick you – am I right?" When Ashley nodded affirming her thoughts, Stacy said "But you don't think it is right for De to go around behind Trent's back and you think she should be punished – am I still right?"

"Yes" Ashley agreed.

"Well, I have a surprise. You are going to get to spank – her ass. You can choose to use your hand, hairbrush, or a belt – but you are going to get to release your disgust for her behavior." Stacy told her sister. "If you don't want to watch her do me – that is OK too. But I get to be there when you spank her. I don't think we need to really hurt her – just make it clear that we are in charge. Once you break her will to resist, by slapping her butt and maybe pinching her nipples a little, I will gladly use her mouth for some extraordinary sex."

The two sisters marched into De Ann's bedroom expecting the worst – that she had not obeyed – but were mildly surprised to find the young mother of 4, the classy woman they had adored for years –trembling and kneeling on the floor as instructed.

"She looks scared to death, doesn't she?" Ashley queried her sister as they entered the room.

"Yes she does," she Stacy says with something resembling delight in her voice.

"The tape is ready to be sent out and published on your very own internet site. Really, De Ann, you mustn't worry. As long as you satisfactorily keep up your side of the deal, I'll keep mine and your little lesbo secret will be safe. NOW TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES."

"What?" De Ann says, startled. "But ... I ... can't..."

"I think a gesture of good faith is in order, don't you?" she says. "Unless you would like to cancel our deal now, before it has begun..."

"No!" De Ann says. "No, please..."

Stacy narrows her eyes. Placing her fingertips together, she repeats her demand. "Take off your fuckin' clothes now slut unless you want to become the neighborhood porn queen."

De Ann looks at niece, and dreadfully realizes that she is serious. Nervously she begins fumbling at the top button of her top. She stares at the tip of her shoe, willing the situation to go away, reminding herself of why she is doing this.

"Look up at me, and go slowly," Stacy commands.

Fighting tears of humiliation, she looks directly at her teenage tormentor as she slowly finishes unbuttoning her blouse. Stacy gazes at her hungrily as she pulls the top off of her shoulders and lets it fall to the ground. De Ann unhooks her skirt and lets it pool around her ankles. She reaches behind her and slowly unclasps her bra, then removes it, baring her breasts to their lustful eyes. Finally, she hooks her thumbs under her panties and brings them down her hips and off her legs, removing her shoes at the same time.

Now completely naked, her face burning, she looks at her for further instructions. Stacy looks her over possessively, as if branding her skin with her eyes.

She clears a space on the desk. "I want you to lie on the bed," she tells her frightened aunt, "and masturbate yourself until you come." Stacy leans forward and says, her voice as cold as steel, "and if I even *think* you're faking, you can forget about me keeping your secret safe. Everyone, and I meaneveryone will find out what a truly depraved slut you are when I release your video to the world."

De Ann can't hold back the tears as she lies on the bed. Stacy spreads her legs wide, positioning her so that she has a direct view of her pussy. De Ann is mortified as she feels her lustful gaze on her, and she has to literally force herself to bring one hand down between her legs. She strokes herself timidly.

"Come on now," Stacy scolds. "I know you can do better than that."

The ashamed housewife touches herself more firmly, allowing her other hand to fondle one breast. She is not sure how she will be able to make herself come, but she knows that with such a clear view it will be easy for her to tell if she is faking. She closes her eyes, trying to ignore her nieces sitting between her legs watching her. She rubs her clit, lubricating it by dipping her finger into her pussy. As she rubs, she feels the passion slowly build inside her, and she is grateful for it. Maybe she will be able to come after all.

"Make some noise, slut," Stacy says, breaking into her thoughts.

De Ann reluctantly obeys her. She avoids imagining how she must look, spread wide on her bed, fingering herself and moaning for her nieces' entertainment. Instead she focuses on the thought of cumming. She allows herself to get into it and her moans become less forced, more real.

"Don't stop slut. Show me how much you want to follow direction." Stacy commands.

De Ann hears the threat in her voice, and lies back on the bed. She closes her eyes tight, trying to pretend that Stacy and Ashley are not standing in the room, and resumes her attention to her pussy.

"Do you want to have some fun with our little pet, Ash?"

Ashley nods her head affirmatively and leans back to watch the show before her unfold. She is spellbound by the lewd display that her aunt is putting on for her sister's benefit.

De Ann continues to fondle herself, regaining her passion. She senses Ashley sliding her fingers underneath her tiny shorts. De Ann wonders if her fingers are stroking her sex as she strokes hers. Slowly but surely she feels herself getting closer as she rubs circles on her clit, one finger buried inside her. Finally, she comes. Nothing earth shattering, but genuine.

De Ann had two of her fingers inside her wet pussy. Obviously this was exciting for her. This did not go unnoticed by the younger girls. Ashley slapped her hand away from her wet sex and yanked backward on her hair causing De Ann to gaze up at the towering youths. "You are not allowed to play with your slimy cunt unless one of us gives you permission – is that understood?" De Ann nodded "You like this – don't you?"

De Ann reluctantly agreed. She had no idea why, but this treatment was a huge turn-on and she admitted to the taunting youths "My pussy just gets so wet – and it needs some attention when I am like this."

Stacy sits on the bed – her long luscious legs on each side of De Ann's kneeling body – her thong just barely evident under the short skirt she wore. "Let's get some ground rules established – shall we? First – you must refer to this" pointing between her legs "as pussy, and your own wet hole as a cunt!" Then Stacy lifted her prized C cup breasts while still wearing her soft white t-shirt. "These – are my breasts, you have tits. You are not to refer to your privates as pussy or breasts again in my or Ashley's presence. They are tits and cunt. NOW SAY IT."

De Ann was mortified. These two teens were humiliating her in her own bedroom – but what could she do – they had a tape of her in a bondage warehouse – submitting to a woman with Raven there participating as well. She repeated the phrases that Stacy had cruelly intended. "I have tits – and you have breasts – I have a cunt – and you have a pussy"

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers