The Velvet Palace Ch. 01

Story Info
Two junkies caught in a scandal involving a sex club and a gang.
4.4k words
4
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dancing like a dream, pouring out ectoplasm of ecstasy sweat, saliva and orgasmic squeals between her gaping breaths. Simon was in some even darker backroom, negotiating the price of a gram of smack. The lights of the main room were scattered across the ceiling, hobbling around like prejudiced junkies, a searchlight for something that wasn't there while avoiding all the other colors. Theo thought he was peaking when the band brought in an electric tone he'd never heard before on top of their slow but thumping beat of fuzz bass and organ and primal drums and what seemed to be a singer with a British accent.

He traipsed his way to the dancing girl, slipping between groups of drunk punks and shy university freshmen girls, until at last she was right in front of him, facing him, but not seeing anything, blank eyes unable to focus on anything but her own feeling. Theo let another button on his top fall open, revealing his Space Eagle pendant which seemed to catch all the light and transfix the girls mind on his chest. Theo's head was the first part to start moving, his tapping foot followed and she became drawn, running her hands from the pendant down his chest under his shirt, fingers tapping the rhythm against his torso. Theo made his move and grabbed her hands and spun her around before pulling her close and letting his crotch push against hers and drive a more primal rhythm between the two.

They were necking when Simon came out with his score and drug Theo by his collar towards the door. He fought against his pull for the girl, and she followed his pendant towards the exit as the music crescendoed. The three fell out on the shadow of Delancey Street and the girl had a sober moment when she realized the music wasn't as loud as it should be.

"I ain't got any more cash." Simon stated as they began their trek to Williamsburg.

"Damn man, we're fuckin' bare out here, gotta get to safety." Theo responded.

"Where.. where are we, going?" the girl managed to get out.

"We've got to get to Williamsburg baby, the eyes in the sky are coming down." Theo said, caressing her hips and giving a quick lick over a weird tattoo on her neck. She looked into his eyes and nodded, feeling his face and trusting herself with him.

"Hey, I'll keep you safe, look at this," Theo pulled his cock from his pants and showed her how hard he was. "I'll carry you on my back and you can just wrap your hands around this to know I care for your safety all the way there."

They walked for miles across the Williamsburg Bridge and the east river, him firmly gripping her thighs and thinking of savagely taking her body in every way possible to stay hard while she jacked him off and grinded into the small of his back. The little safehouse was called the European Son and was packed in tight tonight, there wasn't a spot of it that wasn't at least damp with vomit or liquor or junk sweat or blood or spit.

"I gave the man a twenty last time, so he should spot us a kit." Simon said, going up to Jack Frost and looking up at him with those 'gimme a needle' eyes.

"You still owe here Sy. I ain't giving you no gear."

"Aye that's bullshit! I gave you a fuckin' twenty last time."

The man laughed, "It was a ten Sy, and that wouldn't've covered your outstanding debt here anyway."

Simon, put his eyes down and sighed and loosened up his jaw.

"There is, however, an alternative." old Jack Frost said with an unkillable smirk.

"Yeah let's just fuckin' get it over with now." Simon curtly spoke and followed him to the backroom and fell to his knees and undid Jack Frost's belt and pulled down his undergarments.

"Hey boy, lets slow down a bit, lemme enjoy it." Jack giggled as he ran a finger up Simon's cheek and over his crew-cut blonde hair.

Simon looked harshly up at him and put his tongue against the top of the man's knees and sensually made his way up, letting his upper lip brush against the thigh while Frost's cock began to rise and was just to the right angle for Simon to keep going once his tongue came to meet that beautiful uncircumcised snake. Jack quivered at the warmth of Simon's mouth as he filled it with the taste of lipstick and urine. He gripped what he could of Simon's mane and pushed himself deep in the boy's throat and made him gag.

"MMmmhh, stay there Sy, don't you move when I cum." Jack rested one hand on the boy's skull and worked himself as fast as he could with the other. Simon closed his eyes and waited. Within 20 seconds he felt the warm jism splash onto his face and chest and then found Jack inside him again with another load shot straight down his throat. Simon swallowed and sat there silently before opening his eyes.

"Aw fuck Frost! I love this shirt!" Simon cursed, flinging off as much cum as he could from his garment. "Hurry up and gimme my fuckin' gear Jack."

The man just smiled and held out a plastic bag with a spoon, lighter, dropper, and syringe, which Simon snatched without another look at Jackie.

Simon went upstairs to find a less occupied room and found Theo and the girl making out and just beginning to slip out of their clothes in a room with just a few knocked out smackheads and a very intrigued cat.

"Aye Simon, oh fuck, did you suck off Jack Frost?!?" Theo exclaimed when he saw Simon's shirt.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll come and take that pussy away from you, give her something she can feel you fucking eunuch." Simon shot back, taking off his jacket, breaking open the bag and cooking up on the floor next to the bed.

The girl looked worried when she looked around, but every time her eyes fell on Theo and the Space Eagle she calmed down and kissed his chest. Theo's hands came up from her hips and took her tank-top off as they went. She wasn't wearing a bra and Theo sucked on her nipples as soon as they were visible, her fingers found their way through his greasy dark brown hair as he did, his hips still thrusting into her skirt and panties.

He soon found his way to rip these off with his teeth and pushed his hard cock into her while holding down her arms above her head, living just a small version of those fantasies he had on that walk on the Williamsburg Bridge. Her squeals returned as his body went into hers, the pounding rhythm reverberated in their breath. He fell onto his forearms and push his mouth against her neck as he pounded her. She was close to a screaming orgasm when a window broke and gunshots rang from downstairs.

"Don't fucking pull out." she spoke with all the breath she could muster. Theo disregarded this advice and made a move for the window, and slipped out onto the ledge of the European Son and jumped onto the black suburban parked beneath. She came the same way with arms full of clothes and jewelry. Once on the street she bundled it all into Simon's jacket and kept chasing after Theo. He doubled back to the suburban. The driver was a small fucker with a scared expression, looking to the right at the European Son.

Theo came up from his left and ripped open the door and gripped his denim jacket and threw him out. He backed up and picked up the girl and took off back across the Williamsburg Bridge. He drove them to Roosevelt park and stopped on the grass. They flung themselves into the backseat and torn off every inch of fabric left on their bodies. He pulled her hair back and bit her neck while pounding her and her eyes rolled back as she wrapped her legs around his and they both moaned till they were almost screaming and came together.

As their screams died to moans and finally hums, they heard a third emanating from the trunk. The couple darted towards it, remembering only once in front of the trunk that they should be cautious. The girl opened the back and revealed a woman tied with black rope in a latex body suit, left only holes to breathe through. They cut her free with a razor blade that was sitting in a lowered rear compartment to reveal a crushed down afro on a naked Nubian princess with 34DD tits a 5-inch flaccid endowment. She crawled, oddly dignified, from the trunk and looked over the couple before closing her eyes as she pushed her afro to its righteous shape and twirled her cock for a moment, as it was obviously cramped before.

"Goddamn, muthafuckin' Darren." She cursed into the Roosevelt Park air. "Alright, so this fucker freaks out 'cause he enjoyed fuckin' the ass of a chick with a dick. Freaks out so damn much he gotta get his boys hunt her down and steal some H so he can kill her and make it look like a damn suicide. Insecure fuckin' bastard. By the looks a y'all I bet I know a place you'll be safe and fit in just fine." She paused with her hands on her hips. "Sorry y'all, I'm Desiré." She held out a hand.

"Theo."

"Grace."

Neither of them said another word as the woman drove them to a dark building in Tribeca. She took Simon's jacket and held it together between her arms before stepping out of the car. Theo threw on some pants and the Grace's shirt, she put on his shirt and her skirt.

"I should be a simpleton," came from the buildings cracked door.

"If I were to go into this dirty inn while the capital one stood opposite." Desiré replied. The door opened with a flash of warm orange/yellow light and nude people of all varieties doing unknown actions. Desiré threw off Simon's coat as soon as she was inside and grabbed three young bodies who eagerly followed her through a pair of double doors in the back left-hand corner. As Theo looked around, he saw nude bodies of every color smoking hookahs, putting pills and tabs in each other's mouths, fucking passionately or harshly, dancing, and playing music on acoustic stringed instruments and Congo drums. The air was heavy with opium, DMT, marijuana and tobacco smoke.

"Welcome to the Velvet Palace." A smiling 18-year-old boy said to the couple. His skin was flushed and his entire body had been shaved. His cock had the half-erection of the clash between insatiable lust and consuming fatigue. Looking at him made Grace think that she could do absolutely anything with him, sexual or not. She laid a hand on his chest and he did nothing to protest. Both of Grace's hands began to traverse his smooth, hairless body. The boy began to breath more heavily and his cock began to grow languidly.

Grace was however drawn instead to the double doors, as was Theo, and together they walked towards them. They were mahogany doors, inlaid with intricate designs within a pleasing yet basic shape of inwardly slanted quadrilateral segments. The doors opened into an internal foyer with a dark velvet carpet and a glowing gold chandelier which occupied most of the room. Theo and Grace decided it was best to undress for whatever they were next to witness. The next set of doors formed a triangle, endlessly collapsing into itself to form a large divot which had to be completely leaned into to push open.

The room was impossibly vast. Lights were dispersed like campfires in the wild, only seen between the foliage of chains, cages, ropes, wooden structures, and bodies. Some bodies hung from the ceiling on rope, making harmonizing moans and yells and tones which clashed with the uncontrollable screech of some pleasure fulfilled which let you know how real it was. From the darkness, a chanting came which surrounded the couple.

Hairless humans with silk-soft skin surrounded and bound the two with their bodies. Hands grabs at his ankles and wrists and kisses were planted on his stomach and knees and feet felt down his backside and spread his cheeks as Grace's velvet body fell softly against him, her tits pressed caringly to his chest, his member consumed by her. Something wet and hard pushed its way up his rectum, and Theo felt his cock grow as it went deeper inside him, and he heard and felt Grace moaning more as it moved back and forth through his body. The couple's hands fell on unknowable pieces of flesh, all the hands were rubbing and squeezing and spanking just hard enough to be resisted. The moans grew and the dissonance did as well, each unexpected pleasure was recorded in sonic turbulence.

Theo and Grace were left spent on the floor. They screamed because they could, waiting for minutes or hours or seconds and letting out a great lament or barbaric yawp to the people hanging from the ceiling. They got up and left to find daylight soaking the main room of the Velvet Palace. Feathers were floating through the room. Theo scratched the back of his neck, then feverishly felt his chest and tried to check his pockets.

"The Space Eagle.

"Where's my pendant? Grace?" Theo demanded.

"What?"

"Mhy Pendadnnt! My pendant, the Space Eagle! It's missing."

"It's probably, in the car, or the room, or, somewhere."

"Didn't you have some jewelry when we jumped outta the European Son?"

"Um, yeah, it was some of mine, and some stuff I just took. I don't think I took your Eagle though."

Theo went back in the room, he should've been able to see it in the dark, but there was nothing. There was a pile of clothes at the door and Theo took anything that fit, namely a dark purple overcoat and light blue swimming shorts. Grace went out in what appeared to be a nun's tunic.

"We've gotta get back to the house. Before the Vigilante gets us. Have to get out of here."

"Who's the Vigilante?"

"Speedfreak who kills junkies in Lower Manhattan. He goes after anyone that looks like we do in daylight hours on the street." Theo recited fearfully.

They walked swiftly to the suburban. Grace looked out the window and didn't register when Theo touched her leg once they got on the FDR. Theo and Simon shared an apartment in Maspeth. As they went over the East River Grace looked down and thought about all the people that've been dropped down there, some living. What must it be like to look towards the sunlight and see toxic fish and cigarette butts and chip bags brushing against you until you can't tell how you're any different?

They arrived at the apartment around 3:20. Simon was on the bed asleep when they came in.

"Simon."

"Simon!"

"SIMON!!!"

"nnhh, mm, huh?" Simon rose quietly.

"My Space Eagle is missing."

"My jacket is missing."

They sat in silence for a bit.

"Wanna get high?" Simon inquired.

"Yes, very much so."

Simon pulled out his kit along with a separate bottle filled with orange pills.

"I was thinking we could take the sunshine acid and shoot up on the come up." Simon proposed.

"You want in?" Theo gestured towards Grace.

"Oh no, I don't do that." She responded quietly, careful not to come off as judgmental.

Within 40 minutes the two were nearly unconscious. Grace took what she could carry from the apartment, then swallowed 5 of the orange capsules before leaving.

"Fuck man!" Simon ran his hands down his face.

"It wasn't her, no way she'd rob us, some of those moments we shared..."

"It was just fuckin' sex Theo! Ain't nothin' special!"

"No it wasn't, it was, fucking, it was art, it was pure beauty and disillusion from this life. It was one of the purest experiences I'd ever had." Theo stated.

"You done?"

"...Yeah.."

"I know where your Space Eagle is."

"I know where your jacket is."

"Well let's get the jacket first cause the Eagle's at the European Son, and we can score there."

"Nah, your jackets at this place called The Velvet Palace, you can definitely score there and do so much more."

Simon stared at him for a minute. "Fuck it, Velvet Castle it is."

The Space Eagle was still sitting in the upstairs room at the European Son. Simon told Theo that when Grace said not to pull out she was about to get the clamp off of the chain, and when he pulled out the Space Eagle went across the room and she couldn't find it in time. Theo took it back and got in their sedan and drove to The Velvet Palace.

He knocked.

"I should be a simpleton,"

"Ah shit, umm, If I would go here instead of.."

The door closed.

"Fuck!"

"So you don't know the password?"

"Yeah."

"Lemme just ask for my jacket, see if they can give it to me."

Simon knocked.

"I should be a simpleton,"

"Hey, yeah I left my jacket in there, it's black, with a little Lou Reed patch..."

The door closed.

"Maybe they're gonna get it now,"

They didn't.

"Oh damn, we should get outta here, I hear the Vigilante gets restless in the evenings."

Theo and Simon drove back to the European Son. The acid was fading so they decided to look for valuables on passed out patrons. The crowd was lighter tonight, evidently the shooting had scared off a large number of people.

"I guess I really am a simpleton." Came from one of the rooms they passed. Theo overheard and ducked in. There was a young woman, looked about 19, her curly hair grew like vines around her big eyes and innocent caramel visage. She wore a rich Tangerine dress and was bent over examining a syringe.

"Hey! Are you, do you, know that, um.."

"Yes?" She responded with kind yet demanding eyes.

"The Velvet Palace! You're a member of the Velvet Palace!"

She looked down and said, "kind of."

"Well what do you mean kind of?" Theo asked, "You are or you aren't right?"

"Well if you must know I was kinda born into it, do you know Desiré?"

"Yeah! I met her."

"She's," the girl paused, "my mother."

"Oh," Theo paused, "Actually, you might owe us one then, um, what's your name?"

"Alice."

"Well you might owe us one Alice, because I was actually the one who saved your mother from that guy, Darrius, or whatever his name is."

"Darren, and thanks, but my relationship with my mother is, strange, I'm not sure I should care what happens to her."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm actually, I'm just trying to figure out why they targeted this place. It's a bit public and out of the way from the Bronx if all they want is heroin."

"Well, we actually just need to get his jacket, which we left at the Velvet Palace, so like, if you could give us the password we'll be all good."

Alice sighed and rolled her eyes and let her mouth fall open and traced it with her thumb. "Say the line to me."

"The line?"

"Yes, the line."

"Oh!" Theo thought for a second, "um, damn, what was it?"

"I should be a simpleton." Simon interjected.

"If I were to go into this dirty inn while the capital one stood opposite." Alice replied monotonously.

"We should write that down." Theo said.

"And we should get some speed to make it through the night, not gonna be able to deal with anything straight right now." Simon added.

"You're right, there's a bit of cash in this jacket, I'll see if I can score."

Jack Frost was notably more on edge, eyes darting around and scanning all things he'd seen before as if they were hiding some malignant malevolence behind their façade. He took the money and just eyeballed it and put the speed on the table while barely looking, eyes still peeled for attacks.

"Hey, would you mind giving me a ride to the Palace?" Alice asked politely.

Theo and Simon had crushed up the speed and were both about halfway through a line.

"Can you make it worth the trouble?" Simon asked jokingly.

"I certainly can." Alice stated and pulled the top down from her dress to reveal a pair of beautiful voluptuous breasts with small perky nipples. Simon and Theo both finished their lines and cordially invited Alice into their car.

Simon drove with one hand, the other grabbing whatever he could of Alice while Theo made out with her. Alice soon pushed Theo to the backseat and pulled his pants down, spread his cheeks and licked his asshole while jerking him off. Simon reached a hand under her dress and fingered her while she worked. The car swerved and provoked an intense cacophony of honks from oncoming traffic for a few seconds.

"You know," Alice began, "You're going to be in a lot of trouble after saving my mother, but the Palace holds a good amount of power. If I were you, I'd be sure to be cordial with them, if you want to keep living in New York, that is." She finished by spitting into Theo's ass and biting him while she squeezed his dick then wrapped her mouth around his balls.

12