The Velvet Palace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon entering the Velvet Palace for the first time, Simon attempted at first to disguise his awe. He held his mouth firmly shut and did little more than nod on his first survey of the room. The lighting was a deep purple this time, emanating from orbs on the ceiling which were alternating dark red and royal blue. The smoke was thinner than last time, more defined and pure sweet smell of opium permeated the residents. Simons jaw drifted open by the second. Flames from matches lit the room like fireflies. Gone was the pain of the European Son; there were no foul smelling passed out junkies with one sleeve up and a shattered syringe. The floor was clean, waxed tile, by the entrance, as they moved through the building the quickly found carpet beneath their feet. The opium combated the speed, forcing the two to do something on the basis of their meth high before they fell into the euphoric stupor of the other inhabitants.

They finally lost themselves when they saw that Alice's dress had golden flourishes which glowed in angelic purple. They were drawn to follow through clouds of smoke, over bodies, up stairs, through a set of glass panels and into a garden. The floor was lowered to contain the streams which illogically flowed through this place. The other side of the glass vanished once they were inside. Steam made everything inconstant and unreal, objects became static which came and went like thoughts. Teacups and melting clocks and knifes and spoons floated past the two without their recognition. There was blood in the air.

Alice appeared. Her body and soul had never seemed so close together. Her dilated pupils seemed to reach towards them, her skin was perfect yet inconstant, they couldn't tell what it was while still knowing it held that golden caramel color, monochromatic and shining, matt and firm, life and death held by her words. She lay against an upright support, held in place by her choice to give into the world's desires. Her mind had decided to see what could be known by letting unadulterated want take over her senses, fill her with lust and control and human power upon the soul.

The two encircled her, their arms like snakes grew around her limbs, her conscious decisions could not free her now. The firmness of her curvaceous thighs grew their dicks longer than ever before. Their hard bodies pressed against her and completely realized just how small she was. Her form became more constant, the large innocent eyes looking up at the men with fear, desire and knowledge, her body could feel so much more than them, the world was so large to her. They laid her down and her vagina felt like a monsoon in their state, it was dripping wet and sucking them in. It was filled and they couldn't hear their moans, so they moaned louder and louder to know that they were there. His body snaked around hers and took in as much skin as he could, all the warmth like an antidote for the world outside of her. She was an escape and a goal, a wife and a siren. She was filled in every orifice; one cock took up her mouth and a tongue felt her ass and another dick was inside her while mouths and hands grasped her breasts. They kissed for possibly hours at some point, spent time just looking at each other, and finally they all found something the had never felt before and cared for each other until one moaning discordant and beautiful orgasm spread through them, the knowledge of each other's pleasure pushed the others further, and the complete fulfillment consumed them all as they fell into uncontrollable euphoria for a small eternity.

It was 30 hours later when they got dressed. The opium had blurred their memories. Fragments of men and women and others came with sensations left. Penetration with pins and cups of blood and binding ropes and beautiful dancing were viewed like dreams, nothing was certain anymore. Simon left in only his black jacket and Theo left in only his Space Eagle.

Upon leaving the Palace and returning to Maspeth, Simon and Theo found their apartment destroyed. They had clothes left, but only a few outfits, and bullet holes now decorated the walls. On top of this, a note was left from both a local community group and the landlord, they were being evicted on the premise of their 'abhorrently unscrupulous actions and the undesirable elements this drew towards the community.'

As the high faded, they also realized they hadn't eaten in days. These bullet holes were most likely the result of Darren's crew, which was almost indubitably after them now. They didn't have Alice's information, and they didn't remember the code for the Velvet Palace. They would be lucky to survive until nightfall.

12