The Velvet Tango Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible," Ellie huffed.

I wasn't sure if she meant mine or Kaja's effort.

Kaja stood up slowly and we both looked at Ellie as if waiting for further instructions. She sat there with legs splayed open, her swollen vulva unabashedly exposed.

"I need some time alone, okay?" she said.

Kaja and I looked at each other.

"Okay," I replied. But shit, this time of night where was I going to go? I had traveled here all the way from Stockholm to spend the weekend with her.

"Come with me," Kaja said turning in my direction.

"Where to?"

"You'll see. Let's give her some space."

I got myself together while Kaja waited by the front door. Ellie continued to sit on the couch and was now opening and closing her knees like a distraught teenager.

Kaja and I left Ellie's apartment without saying a word to each other until we entered out into the street. Awkward was not the word for it. Neither one of us had ever met before but all of a sudden we found ourselves sudden companions due to some strange circumstances.

"So I guess I'm following you," I said.

"Yeah, if you want to."

"I have nowhere else to go. I'm visiting here from Stockholm."

"Okay, follow me then."

"Do you live close?"

"Not far, but we're not going to my place." She said it in such a way that told me not get any ideas about what she had in mind.

"But didn't you take a taxi here?"

"Pretty observant aren't we? I came from a party in Old Town, but I live a few blocks from here."

"Okay, so I'm curious as to where we are going then."

"Come," she said in a very direct, German sort of way.

She started down the street and I followed.

We made our way down Karl-Johansson street, past the dark storefronts towards the Älv River Bridge then took a left up Chapman Street. Not a soul was out, but you could hear the occasional car on the freeway running along the river. The night air was cooling off, but it was damp and heavy. Kaja had a sexy kind of walk propelling herself on thick, sturdy legs, her ample breasts bouncing with each step. I had no idea what to say to her after the episode in Ellie's apartment. We had taken turns eating Ellie's pussy, which at this point was the only thing we had in common; what little I knew about her was from what Ellie had mentioned.

"Here we are," Kaja blurted out suddenly.

We were standing in front of a nondescript metal door tucked in between two stone facades. It looked like a service door that led to a utility room or something like that.

"Okay, so where are we?" I asked.

"Private club."

"Private club? I didn't know there was a private club around here."

"Of course you didn't. That's why it's a private club."

Okay...this was going to be interesting.

Kaja punched in a code on the right hand side of the door. There was an audible click, then she pushed open the door. I followed her down a set of concrete steps then into a long corridor dimly lit by yellow lights in the ceiling. The air inside was heavy with the wet, musty smell of concrete.

"So what kind of private club is this?"

"Well, it's not some kind of kinky sex club if that's what your thinking. I mean, yeah, there might be some of that going on, but it's not the point. Just a bunch of interesting people. Not the kind of people you're probably used to."

"I see. Do you come here with Ellie?"

"Sometimes. She's not into it so much, though."

As we approached the end of the corridor I could pick up the sound of music coming from somewhere behind the walls. Kaja pulled open another door and we were about to enter what looked like a typical dance club. Loud music poured out and a muscular middle-eastern looking guy in his early thirties with a shaved head and tough look on his face was sitting on a stool at the entrance. He appeared to be some kind of bouncer. As soon as he saw Kaja his face lit up.

"Hey, Kaja! Was wondering if we'd see you tonight," he said in English.

"Yes, it's me. I'm here," she said in a bubbly voice.

"This is my friend, Simon, he's my guest tonight."

"Simon, my man," the bouncer said, mimicking an American accent while offering his closed hand for a fist bump.

We bumped fists.

"He know the rules?"

"Yep," Kaja assured him.

This was interesting, she made no mention to me of any rules.

"Okay, have a good time," he winked at me then let us pass.

Kaja grabbed my arm then pulled me to the dance floor. So far the club looked like any other dance club except the crowd was a mix of bohemians and alternative-types; the music a mix of 80's era techno and punk gothic rock. Kaja lifted her hands above her head and lost herself in the music. I tried to follow her lead and get into the dancing but I was still trying to get my bearings. The place was a little smaller than the usual dance bar in the city and there were about thirty to forty people inside. On the other side of the room there was set of tiered concrete benches built into the wall where people were sitting and rocking back and forth to the music, many with their eyes closed. They looked zoned out.

If I was going to enjoy this, I needed a drink.

"Do you want a beer or something?" I shouted in Maja's ear.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Sure!"

"Beer or something else?"

"Beer is fine."

"Okay, I'll get us some beers."

She winked at me then continued to dance.

I pushed through the crowd and made my way to the bar. Standing next to me was a girl with jet black hair, heavy eyeliner around big blue eyes, and and ring through her nose. I casually looked down and saw that she was wearing a short black skirt with black fishnet stockings. She smiled briefly at me. The bartender came over and pushed two fuzzy red drinks her way.

"Thank you!" she cried out to the bartender.

"You're welcome, Mia," he returned..

After she paid for the drinks the bartender pointed at me with a welcoming smile. He was clean-cut guy about my age with a short corporate style haircut and wearing a conservative light blue button-down oxford shirt. His round, horn-rimmed glasses with their red-tinted frames completed the Wall Street banker look, but there was something bizarre about him, something ironic behind the whole clean-cut facade. Most people I noticed so far looked like they were straight out of the movie A Clockwork Orange.

"Hi buddy, what can I get you?" he asked with a big sardonic smile that said you've never been here before.

"I'll take two beers please," I paused for a moment to see what they had on tap then continued, "Two Brooklyn lagers."

"Two Brooklyns, sure buddy, no problem." He held his smile then turned to get the beers.

An insanely skinny guy filled the spot next to me vacated by the girl named Bella. I looked over at him and noticed his long thin waxed mustache curled at the ends and his hair pulled up in a man bun. He had the appearance of a character out of a steampunk story.

"Two Brooklyns," the bartender said while placing the two beers in front of me.

I pulled out my wallet. He waved me off.

"No need to pay, buddy."

He picked up on my confused look then continued, "For newcomers the first drink is on the house."

"Ah, okay. Thanks."

"No problem, buddy," he replied with a wink.

I nodded in acknowledgment.

"Have a great night," was his last comment then he pointed to the skinny guy with the mustache.

When I turned to leave I bumped into an elfish-looking blonde girl, early twenties, wearing a short white pleated skirt and blue and white striped tank top exposing a creamy midriff decorated with a silver belly-button ring. A similar ring hung from her nose. Her eyes were done up with blue makeup that slanted upwards into a point accentuating her elvin look. A strand of pink dyed hair hung down in front of her eyes.

"Sorry," I said.

The start of a grin started across her expressionless face. But that was about as far as it got.

I took two quick drinks from my beer and savored the cold alcoholic relief. I made my way back to the dance floor and found Kaja. She was bouncing to the music just the same as when I left. The tops of her massive tits shone with perspiration. I handed her a beer.

"Danke Schön!" she screamed into my ear above the music. She put the bottle up to her lips then took a long drink.

The music stopped or a moment then everybody cheered. Many people took the opportunity to go take a sip from their drinks that were sitting on the narrow bar that lined the dance floor.

The lights above the dance floor changed colors to a dark purple then the first few bars of a slow droning bass line reverberated throughout the club. It was the unmistakable sound of Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus. Loud screams erupted from the crowd and more people came up to dance. The volume was cranked up a notch, the floor was now totally full. We were dancing shoulder to shoulder.

All of a sudden Kaja was in front of me. She pushed her face close to mine and I could smell her beer-scented breath. Strands of sweaty auburn hair were stuck to her cheeks. The lyrics pounding out of the speakers could very well have been coming out of her as she mouthed the words:

White on white translucent black capes

Back on the rack

Bela Lugosi's dead....

She pressed her mouth to mine and dug her tongue into it.

The bats have left the bell tower

The victims have been bled

Red velvet lines the black box

Bela Lugosi's dead

Bela Lugosi's dead

I grabbed her face and pulled her in closer

Undead undead undead

Undead undead undead

The virginal brides file past his tomb

Strewn with time's dead flowers

Bereft in deathly bloom

Alone in a darkened room

The count....

I felt her hand rubbing my crotch.

Bela Lugosi's dead

Bela Lugosi's dead

Bela Lugosi's dead

She sunk to her knees and unzipped the fly of my shorts.

Undead undead undead

Undead undead undead

Undead

With one clean motion of her hand she took out my cock and started to suck it. I looked around but no one seemed to notice.

Oh Bela

Bela's undead

Oh Bela

Bela's undead

Bela's undead

Oh Bela

Bela's undead

Oh Bela

Undead

She looked up at me with the eyes of a femme fatale while she worked on my cock. Her full lips wrapped around my swollen shaft. I came hard into her mouth. She licked the tip of my cock clean then stood up and continued to dance as if nothing happened.

"I've had enough, let's get out of here." She screamed into my ear. The smell of my come was on my breath.

"Okay, let's go,"I replied.

I followed her off the dance floor and we pushed our way through the crowd towards the door.

"I need to powder my nose first," she said, turning to me.

"Sure."

"Here, follow me." She grabbed my arm and led me to an alcove near the entrance where the restrooms were located. While I waited for Kaja, I couldn't believe what was unfolding before my eyes. There was the blonde elf with the belly button ring bent over the arm of a brown leather sofa with her skirt pulled up exposing her pale round ass. It was bigger and fleshier than one would expect considering how skinny her legs were. A mixed group of both guys and girls knelt down behind her then took turns eating her asshole. Just like the blowjob Kaja gave me on the dance floor, no one seemed to notice.

I was so transfixed on the scene on the sofa that I hadn't noticed Kaja standing next to me.

"Want to join in?" she asked.

"No, I think I'll pass."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Okay, then let's go."

"Where are we going now?"

"Let's go back to Ellie. We've given her enough time to be alone."

"How do you know she wants company?"

She shrugged. "Ellie is a hard not to crack, but one thing I learned about her is that behind that tough facade, she is needy and insecure. I walked out on her tonight and now she feels bad."

"You sure?"

"Trust me."

Just past the alcove there was a pink-haired topless girl in a short black leather skirt watching herself dance in a full length mirror.

On the way out the bouncer said good-bye to Kaja then gave me a big smile followed by a wink as if we were sharing a secret. We exited through the heavy metal door and entered back into the night; it slammed shut behind us sealing off completely from the world below. Dampness hung in the air and clinged immediately to our bodies.

I looked at my phone. It was 03:40.

It was getting light and the sky above the Högsbo neighborhood just across the river was tinged with orange an blue. I caught a glimpse of the open sea. In a few more hours the city would be awake, everyone sitting behind big windows with cups of coffee looking out over the streets below.

We walked in silence for a while. The fact that I had come in her mouth just a little bit ago seemed not to register in her demeanor, almost like it never happened. We continued underneath the regular cadence of the street lights passing over us. They cast an eerie glow on the cobblestone surface.

"So what kind of place was that anyway?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Did you like it?"

"It was....interesting. Those people. I mean, who goes there?"

"People you'd never expect. People who you might see everyday but live double lives. Normal civilians by day, underworld by night. A place to explore yourself, some people take on alternate identities, just for the night."

"Interesting concept. But, what's up with the bartender? I mean he doesn't look like the type I'd expect to see in a place like that."

Kaja shook her head and permitted herself a small laugh. "Rudy."

"Rudy? Sounds American."

"Could be. He's not Swedish anyway, not originally."

"So what's his story?"

"Well...behind that yuppie schtick, he's actually quite the twisted soul."

"I figured as much. There was something unsettling about that guy. Kind of reminds me of that Donny character in The Wolf of Wall Street.

"Yeah, you're not too far off," she laughed then continued, "I think he loves the irony of the costume he wears."

"Costume, that's an interesting way to describe it."

"Yeah, he's just as confused as Ellie... me thinks; longing to be someone else. Believe it our not, he and Ellie used to have a little fling."

"Really? So that's why she doesn't like to go there?"

"Yup."

"What happened?"

Kaja was quiet for a while. The hard soles of her black lace-up sandals clapping the stone sidewalk made the only sound.

"I don't know exactly. He took her to places where she was not prepared to go."

"What do you mean?"

"Sexually and emotionally. You saw what they were doing to that little waif bent over the sofa in the club right? Use your imagination. Ellie's pretty liberal, but she's not sleazey."

I was tempted to ask her, like what? Give me some examples. But my better sense told me not to, I didn't want to come across as a sick-O who wanted to hear dirty stories. So instead I asked what I thought was a safer question, "So where does what we did on the dance floor fall on the kinky scale?"

"What did we do?"

"You don't remember?"

"Yeah, we danced, and you bought me a beer."

Okay, this is getting weird.

"And what about these rules the bouncer was talking about? Let me guess--DO NOT talk about Fight Club, right?"

She laughed. "Kind of. Well, the only real rules are don't judge, don't stare, and yes, do not talk about the Velvet Tango Room."

"So, I take it that's the name of the place, The Velvet Tango Room?"

"Yup. But don't talk about the Velvet Tango Room."

"Okay, I won't talk about it."

"And one more thing...no drugs on the premises."

"Some people in there looked pretty gone."

"You can get stoned all you want before coming in, but anything inside is strictly verboten."

"Got it. Alles klar." I pulled out one of the few German expressions that I knew.

"Sehr gut,"she replied.

Kaja pulled out her phone and started to text someone.

"Ellie?"

"Yeah, I'm letting her know we're on our way."

"She doesn't mind we're coming back?"

"No. Let's keep walking."

We picked up the pace a bit and passed by the quiet storefronts --a coffee and tea boutique, a vinyl record store, a vintage clothing shop--all the kinds of places that gave this section of the city its unique character.

"So, how did you meet Ellie?" Kaja asked after some time.

"Didn't she tell you?"

"Nope. I knew OF you, but that's about it. In order to make our open relationship work, told her I didn't want to know about her other lovers. Though it doesn't matter much from my side how much she let people know about me."

"Well, among other things I'm a staff writer for an online publication that covers the arts, culture, and music scene around Sweden. We focus on off the beaten-path type stuff and interesting people otherwise not in the news. They gave me an assignment to interview Ellie."

"Oh yeah, on what topic?"

"She came up initially due to her work with Democracy Now, but during the course of the interview it was apparent that she was a very multi-dimensional and interesting person. I mean, we talked about her music, her singing, and other stuff."

"She's a wonderful singer."

"Have you ever watched her sing?"

"A few times. I'm trying to convince her to sing at the Velvet Tango Room sometime. But she won't."

"Rudy?"

"Genau." I don't think she realized she had slipped into German.

"During the interview I felt a connection with her. Afterwards it felt perfectly natural to ask she if he wanted to meet in person. And we did."

"And the rest as they say, is history..."

"Genau," I replied.

"You're funny, you know that?"

"I try."

"You're also kind of cute."

"Thanks."

She took hold of my hand and clenched it to her breast. My mind raced with anticipation of what was in store when we got back to Ellie's apartment.



When we arrived at Ellie's place she buzzed us right up. She opened her apartment door and let us in. She was nude. By the groggy look in her eyes, it was apparent she had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Hi," Kaja said.

"Hi," Ellie returned without expression.

"You okay?" Kaja continued.

"I'm okay, are you?"

"Yeah."

"So where did you take him? The Velvet Tango Room, I suppose?"

"Yes," Kaja replied.

"Oh fuck, I should have known," Ellie said while running her hands through her hair. "Let's go to bed."

"All three of us?" Kaja asked.

"Of course. It's the only thing we have left to do, right?"

Ellie went around the room and clicked off all the lights. With the task complete, her ghost-like form slipped behind the nylon Pride flag hanging in the entrance to her bedroom. Kaja and I followed.

A line of sparkling white Christmas lights strung up above her bed cast a white light across her room. Kaja pulled down her skirt to reveal a black string thong that went up her butt and covered her front with only a narrow strip. It took her some time to undo the laces of her corset-like top, but when she did, two heavy breasts breasts fell free. There was a small cleft-like dimple in the soft flesh of her stomach below her belly button and above top of her bikini line. I found it oddly attractive.

After I shed my clothes, Kaja invited me to bury my face into the swaying globes of flesh. Her nipples were like popcorn kernels sitting on top of two fuchsia-colored discs. Her skin was

salty with dried perspiration. I sucked on her gigantic melons for what seemed like an eternity, then took out my cock and titty-fucked her while Ellie watched.