The Velvet Tango Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I jizzed all over Kaja's freckled boobs, she pulled her stringy thong down her legs and lay back on Ellie's bed. The black strand of her thong reminded me of the long leather laces of her sandals, the way they wound up her calf like a woman from ancient Greece. A trimmed line of yellow-orange pubic hair decorated her pouting pussy.

"Would one of you please fucking eat me." She pulled her legs together at the knees, lifted them up, then released them allowing them to spread open as they fell to the bed.

I looked over at Ellie.

"Please," she said, offering me Kaja's pussy with a gesture of her open hand.

I nestled in between Kaja's legs and licked at her waiting cunt. Despite the heat and all that walking we did, her scent was light and subtle. She clamped her muscular legs around my head like a vice. After licking her swollen labia for a while, I brought my hand up and fingered her while I teased her clit with my tongue. This caused her to arch her back and squeeze her legs harder around my head.

"Hey, that hurts," I cried out.

"Sorry," she huffed, then released some of the pressure.

Ellie nudged my shoulder indicating she wanted her turn. I moved out of the way to let her have at Kaja's pussy. Instead of going in between Kaja's legs, Ellie lay back on the bed and whispered to Kaja, "Sit on my face."

Kaja spun around and sat backwards on Ellie's face. I watched her throw her ass back and forth on Ellie's face until she came. After a brief rest, they took turns sucking my cock back to life, then I took turns fucking each of them doggy style. Kaja's huge tits flopped around wildly as I crashed into her. When I came inside Ellie, the sun was now fully above the horizon.

I don't remember falling asleep, but when I woke up, Kaja's face was next to mine, her ginger eyelashes folded over sleeping eyes. The array of light brown freckles decorating her cheeks were like a cluster of stars smeared across the sky. Ellie lay on the other side of me facing the other direction. All I saw was her blonde hair in the morning sunshine coming through the open window. A single breeze blew through it and briefly ruffled the Pride flag hanging in the doorway. It had cooled off significantly since last night. Kaja's leg was wrapped around mine and our sticky skin felt like it was stuck together with glue.

Kaja stirred when I shifted a little.

"Mmm, what time is it?" she asked groggily.

I lifted my head and looked at Ellie's bedside clock. "It's a little after 10:00."

Kaja opened her eyes but showed no reaction.

"I need to take a fucking shower."

Upon hearing our voices Ellie turned over and faced us. "Hold on."

She licked her cracked lips then reached for my stiffening cock. Despite all the sex we had last night I still had my usual morning hard-on.

"Okay, so Miss Ellie has other plans," Kaja deadpanned, then leaned over and kissed me deeply with stale morning breath.

Ellie put my cock into her mouth, gave it a few good sucks then climbed on top of me. I slid into her like butter. Kaja straddled my face and I started to lick the crisp fluff between her legs. After a while, she spun around to face Ellie and I could hear the two of them kissing. In this position, Kaja's butt lifted up offering me a view of her coral-colored asshole. I opened my mouth and ate it. She groaned.

"Let's switch," Kaja said to Ellie after a while.

"Okay," Ellie panted in reply.

Kaja grabbed my cock then slowly put it inside her. Ellie opened her legs and hovered over my face. She smelled like charred hamburger meat and garlic. We all needed a shower.

She pressed down onto my mouth and I lapped away at her ripeness. The combination of the two girls moaning sounded like they were singing. It didn't take me long to come. As soon as I shot my wad into Kaja she burst into orgasm as if she had been waiting for me.

Ellie rubbed her clit with a furious sideways motion of her hand and was breathing like she was running up a hill. She grunted heavily then bucked her hips as she came. When it was over she fell down next to me, panting. Kaja got up from the bed, wiped her hand in between her legs then called out, "Good morning, everybody!"

"Good morning," Ellie replied back to her.

"Hope you all had a good night," Kaja continued.

"It was wonderful," Ellie said.

"And you, Simon?"

"I agree, absolutely fantastic."

"Good. I'm glad," she replied, then continued, "Anyone up for breakfast at The Fighting Cocks?"

"What the hell is The Fighting Cocks?" I asked.

"Gotta love the name, right? It's a pub here in the neighborhood that serves traditional English breakfasts. They've also got yummy cakes and buns."

"Sure, I'm in," I replied. My train back to Stockholm wasn't until 1 O'clock.

"Ellie, you up for the Cock?" Kaja asked.

"You're hilarious, you know that?" Ellie replied.

"Great. Then that settles it. Let's go down to the Cock for breakfast," Kaja continued.

"Didn't we already do that?" Ellie returned.

"Okay, so who's the hilarious one now?" Kaja laughed. "I think the place is popular because people just like to say the name. So, let's get going, but I want to shower first. Okay with you Ellie?"

"Fine by me. I want to too, but you go first," she cast a glance at me to confirm that she was speaking for both of us.

Kaja gave a wink then turned around. I watched the movements of her creamy white ass as she walked towards the bathroom.

We grabbed a booth at The Fighting Cocks next to a pair of girls about our age having breakfast. From where I was sitting I was looking straight at a frizzy brown-haired girl dressed in a pair of faded denim overalls over a white tank top sitting cross-legged on the bench. She talked incessantly to a blonde sitting across from her, apparently about a personal issue of some kind. She took a long sip from her coffee mug then said in a voice laden with melodrama, "Sometimes I feel my life is just spinning out of control." I would be willing to bet that the reality of the complications in her life did not match the accompanying drama.

I saw the blonde nod her head then utter a closed-mouth hmm-hmm offering empathy. When the frizzy-haired girl leaned forward to set her coffee cup down I could see a pack of cigarettes and lighter in the open pocket of her bib overalls.

Having slept only a few hours, my head was heavy with grogginess and I desperately needed to eat. The shower definitely helped. There was an awkward silence between us as none of us knew how to navigate through the memories of last night. Finally, Kaja perked up and took control.

"So, how do you like Gothenburg, Simon? Not as cool as Stockholm, I'm sure..."

"I like it, actually. Stockholm is bigger so you can't really compare, but Gothenburg has its own kind of cool vibe. It has its moments."

Kaja looked at me and smiled, her eyelashes translucent in the sunlight. Ellie looked down at the menu. The unspoken reference to the Velvet Tango Room was apparent.

"You should come to Berlin sometime. It's really a city," Kaja continued. She seemed to direct the suggestion only at me, and I wondered if it was a subtle invitation.

"I'd like to. I've been there once, but that was when I was younger and with my parents.

"You must." Kaja nodded her head. Her huge tits pressing against the edge of the worn wooden table. Despite getting off six, seven times last night I was getting horny again, just by talking with her.

A tall, tired-looking woman in her mid-thirties wearing tight faded black jeans appeared at the table to take our order. All three of us ordered their English breakfast special and coffee. I tried not to stare too hard at our waitress's camel toe right in front of my face as she scratched our orders down into a small notebook.

It didn't take long for our food to arrive, and we ate mostly in silence. The breakfast was traditional English all right - fried eggs, sausages, baked beans, and roasted tomatoes. The heavy food hit the spot after last night. When we got up to leave, the place was getting busy. A queue was forming inside the front entrance. I did a double take as I passed by who I thought was the skinny blonde who I saw getting rimmed last night in the Velvet Tango Room. I looked casually over at Kaja to see if she noticed her. She raised her eyebrows as a subtle gesture that said, Yes, that's who you think it is.

We continued on our way outside.

"If you're going to Central Station, I can walk with you to your tram stop, it's on my way home," Kaja said as we entered out into the late morning sunshine.

"Sure," I replied.

I turned to Ellie, who had been mostly silent the past half hour and gave her a hug.

"Take care, okay?" she said, then kissed me hard on the lips. I wasn't sure if this was good bye forever or goodbye for now.

"I will. It was great seeing you again."

Her and Kaja embraced but didn't say anything. The absence of words indicated that whatever was between them, it was a story to be continued.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and Kaja and I headed for the tram stop. In the bright sun the city took on a different identity. Gone was the darkness that masked the hidden mysteries, the secret doors, and lives that existed only at night. Blue buses grumbled by; I watched the riders inside plugged into their headphones, their faces mere facades.

"So, you're a writer, huh? Do you know what you are going to write about Gothenburg?"

"I have some ideas."

"Don't you dare write anything about the V."

"I take it the V is.."

"That's right. That's what the regulars call it."

"I promise I won't write about it."

"Okay, good. I trust you."

"So what do you do by the way?"

"I'm a lawyer."

"What?"

"Yeah, I'm a junior associate at a large European firm that has an office here in Sweden."

"You're kidding me."

"No, it's the truth. Why are you so surprised?"

"It's just that.."

"I don't fit the image you have of lawyers."

"Well no."

"Remember, people are not always what they seem."

"That's true." I thought about the bartender at the Velvet Tango Room. "So what's this about Ellie moving to Spain?" I tried to change the subject.

Kaja shrugged.

"Do you think she's going to do it?"

"She probably will. I don't want her to, obviously. But who am I to hold her back?"

"What's prompting her to do it?"

"She's a confused person. I suppose she needs to find herself. Sometimes she's too intelligent for her own good."

"I think I know what you mean."

"In many ways she's an amazing person. So smart, so talented, so beautiful."

"Yeah...I agree."

"But so fucking confused." Kaja's voice cracked a bit.

"Well, I'll miss her too."

"This is your stop."

"Okay, thanks for walking with me."

"No problem."

"You have far to go from here?"

"No, just a few blocks more."

"Okay."

We stood there looking at each other in an uncomfortable moment of silence, neither one of us knowing how to say good-bye.

"Can we keep in touch?" she said breaking the silence.

"Sure."

After we exchanged numbers, she pulled me in close to and french kissed me. The feeling of her tongue swirling around in my mouth triggered a surge in my loins.

"You should come visit me, we'll hang out for the weekend, we can go to The V."

"I'd like that." I wasn't sure if a visit like she was suggesting would also include Ellie, or if this was only between her and I.

"Here's your complimentary member's card," she said while handing me a shiny black business card with a green capital "V" printed on it. I turned it over and there was a number printed on the back.

"Thank you," I replied, totally taken off guard. "But you didn't have to show a card to get in."

"Ah, they know me by now. I don't have to show a card anymore."

"Well....thanks. What's this number about?"

"It's the door code."

"Ah. Let's definitely go back there sometime."

"Yes, we do that."

When my tram arrived we kissed again and parted ways. On the ride to Central Station I fantasized about all the things we would do the next time I would see her. With someone like her, I knew there would be a long way to go before we would bump up against any boundaries. The prospect of it was intoxicating.

I pushed through the crowd at the terminal and found my train. Entering the car I walked down the aisle looking for row number 35 and plopped down into my seat. Luckily no one else was sitting in my compartment. When the train pulled slowly out of the city the motion of the cars lulled me to sleep. I hadn't been asleep long when the presence of someone Jolted me awake.

"Sorry, I was sitting in the wrong seat, I wasn't paying attention to my ticket. This is my correct seat."

It was a blonde girl, mid-20's, not bad looking.

"That's okay, no problem," I answered, still half asleep.

"Didn't mean to disturb you, but I'm a total mess today."

She fumbled with her phone and tried to stuff it in the outer pocket of her travel bag. In the process a bunch of credit cards and other stuff fell out onto the floor. A black business card landed near my feet. I picked it up and started to hand it to her when I saw the green "V" on the front. My heart skipped a beat.

"Oh, thank you," she said while snatching the card abruptly out of my hand.

"No problem," I held her gaze then cracked somewhat of grin.

She looked away suddenly. The car rocked from gently from side to side, the city outside faded away to a green lush landscape in the large window.

DO NOT talk about the Velvet Tango Room.