The Vendlewalt Academy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-Please... Stop this." I groan.

"I want you naked." She murmurs in my ear, tightening her thighs. I can feel the hot blood from her wrist running down my chest, the need in her voice. I don't want her to stop.

"A-Annie, please. Let me go. This is wrong." I can feel myself begin to grow hard beneath the pressure of her hips. She adjusts herself, pressing onto me. I can smell her, I can smell her sweat, her need for me. This wasn't right, we barely know each other. What if the others found us like this?

"I want you so badly. I can't think." Annie groans, pulling on my pants. The light of her necklace fills the space, the flames from the lanterns change to a deep blood-red. She kisses me again, hot and fiery, feelings inside me twist in confusion. I close my eyes, letting the sound of her enjoyment wash over me.

"W-We can do it quickly, only... only... a minute."

The necklace is a dull throbbing in my arm, I barely notice it. I can't resist it anymore, I move my lips but no words leave my mouth, I'm too weak to fight her. The ruby fire is leaking into my veins, twisting my thoughts. Part of me wants her, thoughts of all the ways I could please her flash through my mind. I marvel at the slope of her hips, the swell of her chest, her long supple neck, the waves of her hair, cresting in intricate messy curls.

She unzips her jeans, pressing our hands beneath her navel. I trace the rise of her belly, I'm mesmerized as our blood smears across her skin and stains her shirt with an unholy paint. The ruby light pulses from under her skin. Time seems to slow as Annie glides what's left of the stone against her body, groaning in perverse desire as its glow illuminates the veins beneath her skin, the light sinking into her flesh. She presses the gem against the bulge in my pants as I watch, unable to resist. The world twists and swirls, I can feel its tainted warmth spreading into me, I groan and press my hips upwards, straining against her hand. I've never been felt so hard. Stars explode in my vision-- I can hear her rapid breathing, I see her rolling over, frantically pulling down her jeans.

I try to sit up, but she jumps on top of me again before I can finish; the chamber is completely bathed in the deep red light, her dilated eyes look black and hungry, possessed by whatever dark magic that was the stone held prisoner. I can feel her exposed heat press against me and I see the jeans around her ankles. There's imminent anticipation in her face-- I can feel the slickness between her legs as she rubs herself on my exposed cock. The smooth skin of her shapely rear glistens with smeared blood and sweat.

The dark vein's spreading from the ruby have moved up her arm, I can see the spider web of corruption poisoning her. She stops her grinding, her eyes roll backwards as the veins on her neck bulge with inky poison--she groans. I can feel it working its way through me too, it burns as it fills my chest, pushing deeper--crawling through me. I can feel it moving faster with each beat of my heart.

The world twists and Annie is beneath me, I'm filled with an unbearable emptiness, a longing for her. I push against her, savoring her as her sex begins to press against me, carnal excitement fills every fiber of my being as I prepare to thrust inside her. She groans and thrashes in a feverish daze, black veins throbbing on her arms and neck as the necklace continues to fill us with its poisonous magic. My vision grows dark around the edges, I'm salivating, my body straining against the invading magic.

The world shifts and I'm somewhere else, in the woods. A vast full moon illuminates a grassy clearing in the midst of a forest of stunted conifers. Familiar grassy hills roll into the distance in front of me, a lake with a large village on its shore shimmer in the distance. Cool air bites against my skin. A woman with sprawling black hair is below me. Her fair skin glows in the moonlight as she looks at the amulet in horror. My body is not my own, older, in better shape, but I'm unphased. The amulet still binds us, and as I look into the woman's eyes I see that they are growing as black as coal. Nothing about her resembles Annie, this woman feels different, more mature, exciting. I feel the heat of unconditional lust blossom inside me. I press inside her, feeling her eager slit engulf my cock. We moan as one as we begin to satiate ourselves. Something is happening, something wrong, this isn't right, but our bodies don't listen, the moon warps our thoughts, seeping into our bones.

Screams fill the clearing, and I realize it's coming from me. The woman below me starts to scream as well, thrashing against me in the grass. Pain--unending pain rends against me as terrible hunger builds. I bend my neck up towards the moon and scream. Its light gushes down my throat, filling my lungs. I feel power like I've never felt before. I'm drowning in light, and then there is only darkness.

***

I open my eyes and immediately wince at the golden light. I jump to my feet, regretting the motion as my head begins to swim. I stumble forwards, events jumbling in my mind. I check my body, to my relief I'm wearing my clothes. I check my wrist and find nothing, no blood. I stand confused, my memories fading like a bad dream. I spin in a circle, looking for Annie. I'm on the top of the hill in the chamber of gold, the dark exit standing before me, ominous, monolithic.

I see her not far from me. She's sprawled on her back, nothing amiss. I sigh with relief, maybe it was just a vision, a part of the protection spell when we'd tried to leave. I rush to her side, seeing her eyes flutter open.

"What happened?" She asks me, bewildered. Her eyes widen and her cheeks flush with color. She pushes away from me, trying to stand, stumbling backwards.

"Did we?" Her entire face speaks the question.

"I don't know, I don't think so. I just woke up here." I say. It's true, it all seems like a bad dream. I find myself questioning whether any of it actually happened. I can see some tension fall from Annie's shoulders.

"That was horrible. Someone must have left that as some kind of warning." She looks sick. "I should have noticed it in the necklace, if that's what triggered it."

"I think you did. You had the strangest expression when you picked it up." I say.

Annie looks around, digging into her pockets, checking her neck. "It's gone! Maybe it flew away when it knocked us out and..." She looks down, a hand covering her face.

"What were we talking about again?" Annie asks me, when she finally looks up, her expression lost.

I open my mouth to say, but then stop myself.

"I-I don't know, everything is a jumble."

"Oh," Annie says, she looks disappointed. "The necklace?"

"We could go looking for--"

"--No!" Annie says quickly, "No, it's fine. Let's leave that thing well alone and get out of here. If there's even a small chance that wasn't a vision--" She shudders, "The others are probably looking for us."

I hesitate, then remember what we were doing to begin with. "Oh!" I exclaim. How much time had we been here?

I fall in behind Annie as she rushes from the cavern, I note her wand as she summons a light to guide us--Thomas's seeking charm still hovers at the entrance like an obedient henchman. As we pass through the stone entrance, I feel like I'm stepping through molasses. I look to Annie and see her straining against the same invisible force. We take another step and it disappears.

"What was that?" I ask. I try to ignore the irrational fear that the chamber doesn't want us to leave.

"Just a part of the custom spell, a part of the protections." She says.

"That didn't feel like a customs spell." I reply.

Annie doesn't say anything, and I don't press. A weight lifts from my shoulders as we leave the chamber, and I start to skip. A part of me is fills with joy, freedom at last. Annie lets out a light laugh to my right. We run down the tunnel, hearing the others in the distance, a bad dream all but forgotten.

To be continued in part 2...

12