Secret Desire Ep. 03

Story Info
Ashlyn craves an influencer and so does her husband.
1.5k words
4
2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost every flatscreen television showed an American Football game. The ambient noise surrounded the two men sitting at the booth. Their table was covered with the typical foods found in a sports bar, buffalo seasoned wings, fries, carrots, celery, and mugs of beer.

A woman wearing revealing shorts strutted by. Wishfully, she looked back. Her eyes met the fair-skinned gentleman's hazel eyes. He nodded. She smiled just before sitting at the table with her friend.

Mark nudged Chima, "I think those sistas are trying to get our attention."

Chima stared at the television. He watched as the yellow flags littered the field, "Damn, pass interference," he grumbled.

Mark sucked his teeth, "You already know they are going to lose," he teased, "now check out the sistas."

Chima huffed, "I'm not concerned with anyone. I am married. And so are you," he reminded his friend.

"Oh, that's right, you like'em a lil clear."

He made a face, "Don't be silly man. That has nothing to do with anything. I am a black man whose wife happens to be white. There's nothing nefarious about that."

"Damn, you're pulling out the twenty-dollar words."

Chima chuckled, "I'm just saying. I have no issues with any race of woman. I'm not interested in those women because I have a good one at home."

Mark shook his head, "So, you're telling me, you've never thought about--"

Chima hesitated. His mind flashed to the one time he almost had an encounter. She was a pretty brown-skinned girl whom he met on a trip to Capetown, South Africa. But he managed to get out of the situation. He sighed, "I'm not saying I can't admit other women are beautiful. I'm just saying, my heart belongs to Ashlyn."

"You're built differently."

"Damn right. You need to get on my level."

"Oh, on your level. I hear you."

******

She was the prettiest thing she had ever created. Her skin was the color of cocoa. Her eyes were blue as a clear day's sky. Ashlyn caressed the top of her nine-month-old daughter's tightly coiled sandy brown hair.

Simone was fast asleep after a good meal and a fresh diaper. Ashlyn sighed. "I want to give you a brother or sister. And I will. One way or another."

She turned off the room light and instantly, a nightlight turned on. Ashlyn left the nursery and strolled to her grand bedroom which had a four-post king-sized bed. Laying in the center was her sexy ass husband with his hard cock gripped between his strong right hand, "I've been waiting for you."

She grinned, "I bet you have," she replied as she removed her clothes and joined him in the center of the bed.

Her hand gripped his bed snake. Her mouth could only take down the first five inches. She paused, stroked his rod, and hummed on his peaches before allowing her tongue to slide up and down the length of him. A small amount of precum appeared. Her tongue swiped it away.

After her jaws grew tired, she mounted him. She amused herself as she lowered to the base of his cock. It was a lot of dick to ride. She placed her hands on his chiseled chest and twerked up and down to her delight. She folded into him and kissed his pretty lips. she felt him throbbing as she pulsated. She hummed as he exploded inside her yoni.

She was about to roll off, but he held her hips, "No, let it marinate. Tonight should be the night."

If only that were true, she thought. His eyes closed. After the haze of their orgasms faded, she kissed him once more and then rolled off. Panting. She rolled to her side and stared into his eyes, she wanted to tell him, but she had not conceded just yet.

*****

The day was pleasant. She had been there at the private oasis with Jon and Sara for three magnificent days. It was too good to be true. The house was three stories with a view of the ocean. Kendra was at the poolside laying on a lounge chair wearing a tiny black bikini as she wrote to her new friend online, "I'll be here for four more days but honestly, I don't want to leave. It's like paradise."

"Your boyfriend sure is nice to you."

She smiled inside, should I say something, she wondered. She saw Ashlyn typing again.

"Are you thinking of marriage?"

She deeply breathed, "It's sort of a situation."

"Oh, I see."

Jon walked outside. He kneeled and kissed her cheek, "To whom are you writing?"

"Just a friend."

He reached for her hand, "Come, let's swim."

She left her phone on the lounge and like two teenagers, they ran and jumped into the pool.

*******

The sky was dark, yet it sparkled brightly. Jon sat at the table on the second-story balcony. There was a loveseat not far from the table where Kendra lay with her legs open. Sara thrust two fingers into Kendra's hungry cunt as Kendra rubbed her clit wildly while uttering profanities.

Jon stood. His cock poked against the pants he wore. He peeled them off and walked over to where Kendra lay as he stroked his shaft. Her lips parted and Jon slid his rod into her mouth. He held her chin as he thrust slowly while looking into her eyes.

After a time passed, Jon lay on the sofa. Kendra mounted him in reverse. Their bodies collided and made sweet music. Sara took pleasure in rubbing Kendra's swollen pearl in a circular motion rapidly as their tongues danced.

"I love you, Kendra," Sara whispered.

Kendra touched her face sweetly, "I love you too."

Slowly, they kissed some more. Then she felt that final thrust and hold. It had happened again. His seed spilled inside of her. It was a dangerous game, and she knew it, but Jon promised to take care of her and so did Sara. It was three of them. It was perfect.

*****

With the sun high in the sky and a nice breeze rolling in off the gulf, the happy trio was wearing nothing at all in the pool. Kendra leaned against Jon. Sara stood in front of Kendra. Jon chuckled. Sara confessed, "I'd love to watch you fuck a man as you have watched me fuck a woman."

"You enjoy fucking women, my love," he responded plainly.

Sara laughed, "This is true. I guess that is why we get along so well. We both enjoy fucking women." She eased closer to Kendra and felt her below, "Especially, this woman. She's our fucking girl."

Jon laughed, "We love you. You know that?" he said to Kendra and kissed the back of her neck.

She turned her head to receive his mouth. She moaned sweetly as Sara's fingers danced on her swollen gem.

Jon turned Kendra. He whispered into her ear, "Now, my love, it's time for you to taste Sara."

Kendra's heart raced. Sara hopped up. Her legs opened. Kendra stood in the middle. She surveyed Sara's pink paradise. She touched and played. Sara gripped a section of Kendra's wet curls, "Taste me," she insisted as she brought her face closer to her pleasure spot.

Kendra's tongue danced around the folds of Sara's labia. Kendra imagined everything that Sara had done to her over the past months, and she repeated It. "Oh my god, yes," Sara cried out, "yes, yes, yes."

Jon slid into Kendra's opening and stroked. His hands held her hips steady as he drilled from behind. He smiled as he rocked Kendra's pussy.

*****

The season had finally changed. The air was slightly cooler, and the trees started their transition from deep green to a perfect blend of burgundy, yellow, and orange. She should have been happy, but it had been days since she had heard from her lovers.

She called numerous times. But to no avail, her calls were neither answered nor returned. Her heart sank as she strolled into a coffee shop in hopes of retrieving a frappe and a baked treat but as soon as she stepped inside, her senses went wild. She rushed to the bathroom and threw up.

She touched her belly. Oh shit. She knew it. She had not seen her period. She hurried out of the restroom, out of the shop, and to her car.

She drove frantically to the apartment. She hated popping up on anyone, but this was a serious matter. She parked in her normal spot. After parking, she made her way into the building and took the elevator up to the condo where Jon and Sara lived.

She pressed the doorbell and waited. Her heart raced when she heard footsteps approaching. The door opened and there stood an older woman with a stern face, "Yes?" she asked puzzled.

"Oh, I'm looking for Jon and Sara."

"There's no one by that name that lives here."

"Are you sure?" she asked with her heart pounding against her chest. That had to be the right place for it was the location where so many of their liaisons had taken place.

"Quite sure. I have owned this condo for ten years. I let my grandson rent it out on occasion. Since I've returned from London, I'll be living in it."

"Sorry to disturb you."

The woman nodded and shut the door.