The Ventures of Brandon-Airendipity

Story Info
Brandon's flight to Mexico turns serendipitously spicy.
6.2k words
4.42
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bleary eyed, Brandon hopped through the mid entrance onto the shuttle. He started right, towards the front and saw all but the handicap seats were taken. "Don't be a dick," he told himself, and lurched toward the back of the bus. With an internal sigh of relief he sunk into the seat just next to the door, plopped his backpack down beside him and relaxed finally for a second. It was 7am and he'd been packing all morning for his flight to Mexico City for a week of gastronomic mouthgasms and exploration. The morning had been a haul though, especially after raging at a concert the night before.

Brandon took a moment, with his head tilting low, to compose himself and catch this moment of rest. His eyes closed and opened and again trying to clear his vision, and as he raised his head back up, he was caught, shook, and stopped in his tracks.

The woman across from him was bent over in her seat, fiddling with the small suitcase in front of her. Her golden veined hands pulled at the zippers to fix it into the right positions. Her dirty blonde bun, bobbed up and down and back and forth as she tugged. A white blouse clung loosely to her gentle frail frame, and there in the center of it all was an open picture to her time and sun freckle bronzed deep hanging breasts.

Brandon traced her cleavage over and over again, sinking into it in the center. They rolled softly through his mind, the way he imagined they may roll through his hands and over his cock. It appeared Brandon was finally waking up. That dark soft cleavage line rose and his gaze remained locked until he realized his eyes had betrayed him. His eyes touched with hers, behind glasses with dark frames, and marked with crows feet. Brandon jolted his attention to the front of the bus, but it was too late, she only needed that instant to realize what he had been indulging in.

The shuttle came to a halt. Brandon stood slowly and let the woman and a few people pass before he hopped off. He traced her as she strode off and melted into the sea of people in the terminal.

The time to his flight passed quickly enough. Brandon only had minutes between finding and scarfing down a fried chicken sandwich and final boarding calls. He rigidly closed up his backpack and approached the desk to present his ticket. The beep sent him through the gate only to be met by the long boarding line. *Hurry up and wait...* he sighed.

When Brandon finally got to the plane, he was greeted by a lovely bilingual petite stewardess with a "Bienvenida" and "Welcome". Slowly he made his way through the controlled chaos in the aisle and found his seat towards the back, again grateful to sink into a comfortable chair and get settled in for the three hour ride.

As he was buckling up a determined flight attendant bumped his elbow while passing to assist a passenger with their baggage. He looked up and immediately recognized the bun. *She's...here.* He studied her figure as she raised her hands pushing luggage into a compartment. The flow of her gentle white blouse tucked neatly into her skirt let him explore the shape and curve of her cheeks. He traced the slight tinge of red through her shirt with a subtle excitement peeking into the world holding up her flowing breasts. She quickly hurried to the back of the plane again. Brandon inhaled her as she passed.

Her frank matured California voice filled the cabin insisting passengers take their seats as the engines started heating up. Brandon's groin was heating up. He loved a mature women who would give him orders. Brandon's pants pinched his cock as it started filling. *I have a whole flight.*

Brandon closed his eyes and gave in to the fantasies running through his head, the fantasies that made him spread the plane blanket over his lap to not make his internal musings so obvious to his seat neighbor and those passing by. His fantasies took him to her breast flowing through his fingers as he groped her from behind and the hardening of her nipple against his middle finger. It lead him to his beard soaked with her juice and the shuddering of her legs wrapped around his head.

Brandon woke up in a jolt to the tremor of the drink cart approaching his seat. The petite bilingual stewardess shifted to his direction and asked him for his drink. "Tea please". She went to work. Brandon looked forward.

On the other side of the cart was his dream, down on one knee presenting the same view that started all the irritation in his loins. He stared outright, his hands covering his lap. Her breasts fell into that open space in her blouse, only to be caught in the tinge of her cherry red bra. If only they could fall onto his cock and flow over his tip and balls. She raised her eyes as her hands found the can of tomato juice. She caught him in the act again and for the second time they locked eyes.

"Your tea sir". The petite stewardess's hand was held out with a steaming cup. Brandon looked back, she had already gone back to work, serving the passenger a couple rows ahead. Brandon finally caught a glimpse of his dream's name tag.

*Marjorie...God, what I would give to have you Marjorie. Let you take a break from this work and serve you my aching cock.*

"All ready?" Marjorie inquired.

"Ready here," the petite stewardess replied. The cart shifted a few more rows back and as it did, Marjorie gave Brandon the look your fifth grade teacher has when she knows you have been up to no good. Brandon sat back and slowly sipped his tea. It burned his tongue slightly, leaving a numb tingling. He just could not pay attention.

Brandon sipped and sipped. He sipped through the initial burn and through the calming warmth. The tea energized him. He surely needed more. He peered to the back of the cabin. Marjorie was leaning on the back counter, remaining idle with no pressing work. Her back arched and her cheeks protruded into the space in the snack cabin. Brandon unbuckled his seat belt and stood with his cup heading to the back. He stopped in front of the vacant restrooms and cleared his throat.

"May I have some hot water," Brandon interjected, almost sheepishly. Marjorie turned her head and ID'ed Brandon immediately.

"I know you have been staring at me," she let out in an exerted whisper as she stepped towards him, "And I'm going to tell you young man that it is wildly inappropriate." She stood but a foot away from him. So close in these tight quarters with a plane full of people behind them. She was glaring up at him. Brandon's lean frame hovered a good 8 inches over her. Her energy filled his nostrils. Her blouse was still three buttons deep, just barely covering the start to her deep line of cleavage. Brandon's eyes slid from her determined golden tanned loose cheeks past the rouge in her lips and down to her wide open red bronzed freckled chest. Only then did he notice her finger pressing against his chest.

"You don't want me to stare at you," Brandon stated as a hinting question, not totally convinced that her words and loins shared the same feeling.

"Sir, this is a professional establishment, and you must respect the stewardesses on this flight."

Her nail ever so slightly and gently scratched his chest as she said this. Brandon glanced at her finger and back to her eyes. He raised his hand to her fourth button.

"I think you want me to see more of you." And as "you" left his mouth, his fingers unbuttoned her next button revealing the full bottom of her breasts sitting heavy in her cherry red lace bra. His fingers slowly traced down the line of her blouse before lingering and splitting her shirt for a full view of how her breasts gently pressed against each other. The outline of Brandon's throbbing cock showed significantly through his khakis.

A look of shock was on Marjorie's face, she had never expected this.

"Sir!" she whispered sternly, trying not to draw attention from other passengers. But Marjorie's fingers betrayed her shock. She found that two more of her fingers joined the first gently pressing on his chest, and she could feel the heat and desire coming from his cock. Her own legs started to sense a wetness seeping into her panties from the excitement of being violated on this plane in front of all these people by this young man looming over her just inches away now.

"Hmm... No, that's not all," Brandon's presence dominated the small quarters, "I don't think you just want me to see you." And Brandon's hand shifted smoothly from the bottom of the opening in her blouse to cover her left breast. The lace bra was so thin he could feel her hardening nipple distinctly through the blouse and bra on his palm. He slipped his thumb and pointer finger down and back to caress it as it grew into the space.

Marjorie's lips pressed firmly together before she looked down at his chest and finally back up at him, "Sir, this is highly inappropriate in a circumstance and setting like this."

Brandon's fingers lingered lightly on her nipple as he asked, "Are you going to get me that hot water or will I be getting my own drink?"

Marjorie glared at him, "Well I am certainly not serving you hot water after this kind of behavior!" Brandon didn't wait any longer. In one quick motion, he wrapped one arm around Marjorie whisking and pressing her into the tiny bathroom compartment.

The commotion into the bathroom was sure to have raised some heads from the back few rows, but in the tight compartment, all the two could hear was the lock of the door, the heavy sound of the fans, and each other's rapid breathing and exhilaration.

"Ah...sir!" Brandon's cock pressed firmly against Marjorie's ass as she pushed it up against him using the wall in front of her as a counter. Brandon's fingers fiddled with her final buttons. "Fucking rip it!" She urged him.

Brandon pressed his lips to her ear, "No. I'm keeping this shirt. This is what started it all." He finally pulled the last button on the blouse out of her skirt and undid it with agitation. And with a breath of relief from both of them, his hand sunk into the seam of her pants sliding over the soft gentle skin of her belly that hung loosely from her flesh. Her belly warmed his hand, but his fingertips felt a burning heat further toward her loins. Brandon's hand desperately grabbed Marjorie's left breast as she let out a gasp from his grip. Her breast was unlike anything he felt before. It formed and reformed in his hand as his fingers squeezed and pressed. It overflowed through the gaps in his fingers and over his wrist. He clung tightly to her squeezing them both together in the small space.

Marjorie groaned, dying for his fingers to go past the seam of her pants and dive further. She hadn't felt this raw and uninhibited, and longed for in all her memory. And she was gushing from the heat from his chest on her back and how urgent his gropes were.

In her mind, she came to the realization, *Oh god, he's going to fuck me here. He's going to fuck me so hard right here. His cock is going to pound me up against the fucking plane toilet.* Her eyes closed and rolled back with the thought. *I'm already so fucking wet. I already want to cum all over his cock. But god I'm so much older than him, can I take this rock hard cock pressing against my ass?* She reached her hand back and gripped the line in his pants tightly and sent a gentle hand up his neck.

"Sir, my colleagues are going to be wondering where I am, you need to let me go back to work," she huffed out through her heavy breathing.

Instead, Brandon flipped her around to face him and spread her blouse. Holding both sides of her blouse behind her back, he whispered victoriously, "Oh finally... I've wanted to see you in full since the moment you made my dick twitch."

"Sir, this was not supposed to happen," Marjorie said, her eyes lowered sheepishly as she placed both her arms over her breasts, covering his view, playing coy. He quickly took one soft and light arm and then the other and gently held them behind her back with her blouse.

Marjorie turned her head to the side. *Ohh fucking take me..* Brandon sat down and pulled her close between his legs so the crease of her cleavage was an inch from the tip of his nose. He inhaled, smelling her. She looked down at his brown hair and forehead and felt his breath on her chest.

"This is so embarrassing," she sighed. She lost her legs for a moment as her pussy quivered from his breath. *Fuckk, what the fuck I can't stand.* With his other hand, he undid her bra strap immediately loosening the intricately designed lace bra pressing tight on her skin. He started to slide her blouse off and the straps down her shoulder but lost control of her hands. As her bra fell into Brandon's hands, for the slightest second he caught a glimpse of her protruding nipples, before she quickly pressed her arm back over them and the other to rest above her pussy.

"These are not for you to see, sir." Brandon looked down at her bottom hand then up to her breasts. They were magnificent flowing again over her arm, with the underboob protruding from the bottom. There was so much soft breast there, Brandon would have to lift them up fully to lick them from the bottom up to the nipple.

*Marjorie, give me your nipples,* Brandon thought intently. He took her hand again and wrested it from her chest to reveal two brown pink nipples with a perfect sized areola for his mouth. Her nipples were standing on end, straight and agitated. Small bumps had formed on her areola displaying their eagerness to be sucked. Still holding her hands, he lightly caressed her right nipple with the tip of his nose and nostrils, and traced his lips over its firm head.

"Haa..." Marjorie breathed deep and swallowed. She had no control with her hands held down at her side. She could only take his soft lips on her nipple. His soft wet tongue brought her flesh into his mouth, sucking it and swirling it, his saliva hot and soaking her tit. His teeth bit down slightly and she gasped and struggled to free her hand.

"You're a dirty fucking young man, taking advantage of me like this."

Brandon stood up slowly again towering over her, an intimidating presence while her shirt was splayed over the sink and her hands were in his control.

*Show me your cock you fucking animal, stop delaying it. Let me taste it. I want to taste your cum so bad. Fuck, my panties are already soaked!*

Brandon guided her fingertips to the outline of his cock. She stared at it, there was nothing else in the world but her fingertips on his cock. She felt for his balls and softly held them through his pants. She looked at his chest.

"Take your shirt off." She looked up into his eyes. "Sir." Brandon grabbed the bottom of his shirt and slowly lifted it to reveal a soft 6-pack and light mounds of muscle on his chest and shoulders. Still cupping his balls, she ran a finger down his abs to his pants button and undid it with both hands. The tip of his cock was pushing the fabric of his boxers up above the band. A dark spot showed through his green boxers. She rubbed her pointer finger over it and felt his wet sticky pre-cum. The fabric was light and thin, she could make out the details of the tip of his cock from right there, and could feel clearly the massive vein on the bottom.

Brandon grabbed Marjorie by the seem of her skirt, flipped their positions and pressed her down onto the toilet seat. She heard it crunch a bit with the force and was stunned for a moment. In that moment, he ran four fingers up her neck spine and into her pulled up hair and latched on. In an instant he forced her face against his cock.

"Ahhh," Marjorie let out in a moment of shock. *Oh yes! Fuck my face with your cock you fucking perv!* The tip of his cock pressed against her eye and brow while the long shaft slid along her nose and cheeks and balls sitting on her chin.

Marjorie slid a hand down to her skirt and undid the zipper. She slid her fingers over her clit and for the first time discovered how wet she was. She was dripping through her panties. She ran her fingers back and forth over her clit, feeling the hair on her spine stand up as he gripped her hair.

"Sir, you've gone far enough," Marjorie tried to mumble through his cock. "If you keep going with this, I may... may need... to call for..."

Brandon ripped off his boxers and shoved his cock in her open mouth. "Mmmrrggllgg!" Caught again in a state of shock, Marjorie's eyes began to water as Brandon's cock sunk into the back of her mouth and then slightly into her throat. Her hands went up to his thighs to push off a little, she looked up at his determined face and his hands on her head.

Her hands moved from his thighs to his ass cheeks and her fingernails clenched into them. *I can't believe at this age that I'm sucking this cock on a plane. Oh god, his face, he wants to fuck my mouth so bad. I haven't tasted cock in so long.*

Marjorie's motion were subject to his domineering control, he slowly pulled her head back and forth feeling every detail of the roof of her mouth, and savoring the tip of his cock sliding into her throat. The rumble of the airplane vibrated his cock in her mouth. Pools of saliva started to build in Marjorie's mouth and slide down Brandon's shaft. It tickled his balls as the drips made their way through his pubic hair.

Marjorie wrapped two fingers and her thumb around the base of his cock and pulled it slowly from the back of her throat. She puffed her red lips and pressed his tip into them. Her tongue circled his hole and then wrapped around his cocks head before it came back to his cocks rigid underbelly. She slid her tongue over and back where his cock skin met his tip, pushing up on that connection point. Marjorie looked up through her glasses and Brandon who was grabbing his own hair in restraint.

*Fuck, hold it, hold it, don't cum now. I need to fuck your tits. I need you to squeeze my cock in them,* Brandon urged his balls desperately. His fingers gripped the sink and muscles clenched to keep it all in. Marjorie notice how tense Brandon's body became. It made her so hot to see him so close to the edge. Her fingernails gently caressed up his balls back along his gooch trying to loosen him up.

*You are soo closee, I can feel how close you are to cumming. Aargh, my pussy is shaking!* Marjorie's legs squeezed and released, convulsing as her pussy shook with the promise of his orgasm. She looked up at him, closed her eyes and sunk him into the back of her throat. She could feel him struggling to get out, struggling to resist cumming into her throat. It just made him shake more, her throat shake more, her pussy drip and quiver more. Her mouth filled again with pools of saliva.

Brandon grabbed her bun, and pulled her mouth off his cock. "Don't you dare swallow that spit," he ordered.

She looked up nodding. Marjorie raised her hands to her tits while Brandon tensed in front of her with all his might to keep his load inside. She could see his balls swelling with the cum she was dying for him to dish out. She rubbed her tits up and down pressing them closer to her, squeezing her nipples with all her fingers. Her legs squeezed, incensed by the heat between them.

As Brandon lowered his gaze to his writhing stewardess, she raised her eyes and pressed her tits together. She pursed her lips and the pools of saliva in her mouth slowly came dribbling out. Her hot wet spit streaked over her chin and down her neck to be caught in the sweet line between her golden freckled breasts. Her chest glimmered as more saliva pooled among her tits. She slowly shifted her tits up and down and around until all the friction between them disappeared, and they slipped along each other. The pools were gone, spread all over her now sopping wet chest.

Marjorie's eyes slid down to Brandon's cock in front of her, standing rigid, the tip full and swollen at the sight of her. She looked back up into his eyes and slowly opened her breasts to him. Keeping her gaze, he placed one hand on her back, the other gently fingered through her bun, and he leaned his pelvis toward her. The skin just below his tip made first contact, and they both stayed there entranced for what seemed like hours.

12