The Ventures of Brandon-Airendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brandon pressed further into her chest, Marjorie wrapped his cock in her hot slippery breasts' embrace. In small, slow motions, Brandon sent his cock back and forth, popping it up through her tits below her neck and chin and then sinking it back out of sight into its soft slippery den. Brandon leaned her slowly back against the wall as she kept his cock trapped in her tits. With his knees on the ledge, he straddled her chest and slowly his thrusts picked up pace.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned as her nipples rubbed together and brushed against his lower abdomen. She indulged in the way he held her hair and back as his thick hard cock pressed against her chest. Eyes entrapped by the feverish desire on Brandon's face, her mouth gaped open, her hot breath escaping with each of his thrusts. Her throat strained to keep her moaning inside.

*Ah, is this what you wanted? All that time you were staring at me. Fuck, that perverted way you looked at me made my pussy quiver. Press your hard cock against me, ohh..* The force of his thrusts shook her, shook her pussy. They sent lightning down her spine, her chest, her stomach that all culminated and built in her pussy. Her clit was calling. Calling for his cock. Her pussy oozed redhot feverish juice. Marjorie's chest and cheeks flushed red.

"Nggg fuck mee, nggg god fucking cum on mee! Cum on me!" she begged him. Her words were dire, urgent. Brandon's motions were desperate, his pressure building. He frantically brought them both back upright keeping his cock pressed between her tits. Her hands desperately squeezed his cock tighter between them. He fucked her tits with angst, sloppily, losing control of his motions to the overwhelming drug of her skin and her pressure and to the cum building and at the base of his cock. Trails of precum leaked all over her chest and Marjorie imbibed its smell. Her pussy dripped and dripped and ached for his cum. Brandon's fingers gripped her back tight and dug into her hair. His muscles were rigid and tense.

"Yes," she exclaimed softly, "Yes! Yes!" More anxiously. "Give me your cum! Ah fuck, my pussy, ah fuck fuck!" Her pussy was burning.

"AHHH!!!" Brandon writhed, his movements no longer making sense. He pulled Marjorie's hair back tilting her face up and forced his cock from her tits. Cum streamed out from his hole shooting from her soft chin to her golden brown hair.

"Ahh! Ahhh!" Marjorie moaned uncontrollably, her pussy aching, itching, and throbbing. Brandon's hot cum dripped along her cheeks and down the bridge of her nose. The tip of Brandon's cock rested in the nook beside her nose. "Nggg!" Marjorie hurriedly ran four fingers along a stream of cum dripping from her forehead, gathering it between her tips, and plunged her hand below. Her eyelids were closed and flickering from the sensation on her face and between her legs.

She ran two fingers of her other hand along his cock gathering the cum slowly oozing out of it down her nose. Sensually she slid those cum covered fingers over her lips and into her sopping wet mouth where her tongue wrapped around each, tasting his savory juice. She swished it around her tongue, over and under feeling it coat her. Her two fingers returned to the tip of his cock and gently guided it to her lips, and into her mouth. Her tongue slid around his tip licking the excess thick white cum he was still pressing out. She sucked him desperately for more, and more came steadily spewing from his cock and slowly trickling down her throat. Her other hand raised up to her cheek again collecting his cum on her fingertips and plunged back down to her pussy.

Marjorie struggled to not lose any of his cum as she finagled into her panties and smothered her clit. Her pussy and panties and legs were soaking, and still her pussy felt like it would explode. It groaned under the pressure. She sunk her fingers and his cum into her vagina, leaving traces of it on her clit and lips. She pushed in deep and pulled out dripping wet fingers to rub her clit vigorously. Marjorie's back arched and her mouth squeezed Brandon's cock. Brandon slowly pulled out and bent lower so his mouth was just at her ear.

"I can feel how hot your pussy is from here. I can smell it, the scent of your juice mixing with my cum." His thumb ran over her lips and pressed more lingering cum into her mouth. She devoured it, sucking his thumb intensely while biting down. Brandon stood and looked down at Marjorie. He watched momentarily her whole body arching and groaning with her fingers under her skirt and panties rubbing her clit. Brandon's hands clasped the two sides of her skirt fly and ripped the piece of cloth apart.

*Ahh!! Ohh fuckk!!!* Marjorie exclaimed in her mind.

Brandon's thumb returned to her mouth and his other fingers wiped along her nose and cheeks rolling in cum. His other hand gripped the line of her panties and pulled them down her legs as she raised her ass. Fully unclothed. Fully there. Marjorie's legs squeezed together as she rubbed her clit. Her eyes looked up plea full. Her mouth remained open so he could see her desperate tongue on his thumb. Brandon's hand left her face. Marjorie opened her legs.

"Here's your stewardess's pussy.." The glisten of her juice and his cum surrounded her flesh and ran halfway down her legs. Her back arched again from the heat and her cheeks blushed. Brandon leaned his hand in and slipped two thick fingers covered with cum inside her. "Ahhh, sir! You can't be doing this to me here!" But her arms wrapped around his neck and she went limp.

Brandon's fingers pulled out to Marjorie's dismay, but he immediately for her clit. As he ran his finger over her mound, Marjorie's lips tightened and then released. His fingers slipped back and forth over her clit and she breathed heavy in his ear.

"Nggg..." she groaned trying to hold it all in. His fingers slid back into her pussy and pressed up on the top wall, feeling, massaging, and vibrating her g-spot, "Nggg God fuck me already..."

Brandon's fingers hooked on the mound in her pussy and pulled back and forth. Juice gushed out and trickled down her asscrack and hole. *I can't take this, erggg I'm gonna cum,* Marjorie conceded. The buzz of the plane toilet seat vibrated his hand inside of her. Her hand smacked the counter grabbing onto the sink.

Brandon pulled his hand out, grabbed his cum covered cock and pressed it up against her pussy lips. His nose was pressed against hers, they breathed each other's wet hot breath. Marjorie held her breath for a moment and he sunk his tip into her pussy. Everything seemed quiet despite the loud hum of the plane. And then Marjorie's pussy sucked his cock deep inside her pulling his cum in with it.

"Ahh ho!" she moaned. *What have I done?* Marjorie mind and body fought back and forth.

"Oh fuck, pound me..." *I'm gonna lose my job and my whole career.*

"Oh your cock feels so good..." *I can't believe I'm doing this.*

"Ahh.. I want to cream all over your cockkk..." Marjorie's body won.

Brandon raised her legs and pressed them back towards her. Her body was fully open and his cock pushed deep into her over and over again. "Cream on me Marjorie, cover my cock in your pussy cream." Her fingernails dug into his back and the skin of his neck.

"Did you see this happening when you caught me staring? Did you see my cock soaked and sucked in by your wet pussy?" Brandon interrogated her.

"Nggg!!"

"Did you see me pounding you in this tight little bathroom, pressing you into the corner?"

"Unnn!" her groans were her only response.

"I saw this ever since I saw your tits hanging in your shirt. My mind and cock played this over and over again. I had to cover my cock in my seat so no one could see how hard I was," Brandon confessed into her ear.

*Oh fuck, he was fantasizing about me. He was masturbating about me on this plane. His mind's eye already saw me naked,* she squirmed at the thought of him jerking off to her. "Yes, yes, yes fucking fuck me! Oh I'm gonna cum on your dickk.. Unnhhh!"

Brandon fucked her faster and harder. She moaned with every push and body arched in the small space allowed. Turbulence jostled the two, almost causing him to slip out.

"No no!" she urgently moaned. He pushed back in, his cock so hard pressing along her g-spot and back deeper. Her hands dropped to his waist and ass begging him to fuck her harder. Marjorie's head shot back and mouth opened. Her breathing stopped and only continued seconds later with short tight gasps. Her pussy clung to his cock, squeezed, tightened. Her whole body went rigid then loose then rigid and loose again until she felt her loins explode shaking her. Her body shook with the plane. Brandon held her tight, his cock squeezed, he kept fucking her. His ballsack tightened up to his body as he felt the pressure on his tip. His shaft squeezed to hold back the precum, but it kept leaking into her pussy. He didn't want to stop, she was squeezing him so tight. She was gushing and shaking, and he couldn't imagine stopping. His cock pulsated and quaked inside her and he pulled close to her lips.

"Ahh, Marjorie! I'm going to cum," he whispered.

"Cum, cum inside me. Cum inside me." Her body was shaking still and voice quivered as she said it. Their noses and lips touched gently. Sweat was running down both of their faces. Brandon gritted his teeth then released and looked in her eyes. She looked at him pleadingly. "Cum in me," she whispered urgently.

Brandon thrust deep and she pulled him in with her arms and her pussy. He erratically pressed out of control. His semen came spurting out into her hot wet pussy. She felt it fill her, she felt it leak around his cock. He sank into her. He watched her eyes close with comfort, pleasure, satisfaction. Her crows feet squeezing together.

She opened hers and they locked eyes. Their lips brushed lightly against each other, and hesitated. And then he slowly sunk his into hers. Her soft lips received his chapped ones, dried from the plane air.

*I'll need to get him some chapstick,* she thought. Their tongues groped each other, each exploring a new mouth. They tied together and embraced, soft, playful, and desperate. Spittle stretched between their lips as they gently pulled away.

Brandon began to slowly pull his cock out of Marjorie's pussy, but her hands on his back pressed him to back in.

"Let it stay awhile," she told him. Marjorie loved the feeling of a softening cock inside her. It was as though there was still more that was emptying into her pussy. She wrapped her fingers around the back of his balls and stroked the front and the small bit of shaft protruding from her pussy. Her thumb glided with the cum and juice his cock was soaking in. Their lips hovering in front of each other, she looked down and surveyed the scene. Her panties and ripped skirt were strewn across the tiny bathroom floor. On the counter her bra wrapped around the faucet and blouse clung to the sink.

She looked at Brandon's lips, "What to do with you? Young man, you are going to have to get me a change of pants."

"Where can I find them?" he craved her orders. He wanted to serve her and the hot wet pussy enveloping his dick.

"In the first roller bag on the seat across from here. Just give me the whole thing." Brandon started to slide out of her again, and stood up, neck bent from the short ceiling. Marjorie still had a hold of his balls. She crossed her legs and leaned her head closer as she pulled his waist toward her. Her lips and nose lingered an inch away from his semi full penis.

It was a beautiful cock, rippled veins ran down its side. And she found it even more elegant as it glistened with his and her cum. She pulled the whole thing into her mouth, closed her eyes and sucked deeply. His softer side formed and reformed as her tongue pressed over it and as it escaped down her throat. She slid it slowly back into the pressurized air leaving her bubbly saliva on it.

"I want more of this," she contemplated out loud.

"It's yours," Brandon responded quickly, hoping to please her.

"Good. Now get dressed. Don't let anyone see you or I will throw you off this plane."

Brandon dressed quickly. Marjorie marveled at this new development in her life putting on a shirt in front of her. Her whole body was loose, at ease, like it could have just sunk into her surroundings despite being in a cramped plane bathroom. It didn't matter.

Brandon peeked quickly out and saw the food cart far down the aisle, busy serving guests. He snuck out and shut the door. The door creaked open with a hand shuttling in her bag and closed quickly after. She locked it. Marjorie lingered, she took her time examining her lustful soft body splayed across the seat. Sweat still dripped between her breasts and hair line. Marjorie looked back at the door. His hand was the last thing she saw. No words as he passed her bag, like that was that, over as quickly as it begun. It made her so fucking hot. She wanted him to come back and smother her.

Exasperated, Marjorie breathed a heavy sigh and put on her clothes. She didn't wipe herself down. She wanted to continue to feel his cum between her legs. She slipped her torn skirt inside her luggage, brushed herself off and prepared to face the plane. As she exited the bathroom, the bright petite stewardess hurriedly approached her.

"Oh Marjorie, are you alright? Todo bien?" the stewardess asked worriedly.

"I don't know what has come over me, my whole body is exhausted and shaky. It must have been something I ate," Marjorie responded, acting dazed. She glanced past the stewardess to Brandon's row and saw his arm on the rest.

"Oh dear, sit down, take a break. We should be arriving shortly." Marjorie nodded, she took a seat.

"I'm feeling much better now, I'll be up to help shortly." The stewardess reassured her they had everything locked down. Marjorie sunk into the heavenly chair, her head tilted back and eyes closed. The young man's advance and lust played over in her head and she clung to it. She had to have him again tonight.

12