The Venus of Hohle Fels

Story Info
A middle-aged archaelogist becomes the focus of an ice-age.
2.7k words
4.21
7.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following work of fiction is based on real ice-age archaeological finds made at the Hohle Fels cave in Southern Germany.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sarah carefully brushed away the last of the soil holding the object in place, she could see that it was now cleared enough to be lifted out in one piece. She carefully took the about 2-inch piece of carved mammoth ivory between her fingers and lifted it clear. As she held it up to the light a jolt of energy ran through her, which she assumed was the adrenalin kicking-in on realizing that she had made the most important find of her twenty-year archaeological career. She knew straight away what she had found -- an ice-age Venus figurine.

The small figure she held in her hand was a headless female figure, with large breasts under which her short arms rested, with short tapering stumps for legs. Her abdomen, buttocks and genitals were shown in exaggerated detail. Such figures, assumed to be fertility symbols, had been found in other ice-age caves running in a band through the middle of the continent.

She was now aware of her fellow Americans just behind her as they let out a loud cheer. Troy, Amanda and Emily were Sarah's undergraduate students who had joined her on this summer expedition to Southern Germany. "Hey Prof, is that what we think it is?" asked Troy.

"Yes, it looks like we have found another Venus figurine!" exclaimed Sarah in celebration as she held the small dark-brown figure up to the light for all to see.

After carefully placing the figure in the temperature and humidity-controlled storeroom adjacent to the cave, the team retired to the office to write up their find and upload the first photos to their database.

It was 9 in the evening before they finished. "Why don't we head to the biergarten for a celebratory drink" asked Troy. As Amanda and Emily responded with enthusiasm, Sarah replied "But it's already quite late". "Have you forgotten, it's June 21st, the longest day of the year, plenty of outdoor drinking time" replied Troy. Emily became excited, "Oh yes, isn't that great. We made this discovery on Midsummer, one of the most ancient spiritual celebrations". Amanda now chimed in, "Another excuse for beer and schnitzel, as if an excuse is ever needed."

Two hours, one schnitzel and fries, and 3 beers later, all four were still in the biergarten enjoying the midsummer warmth. Their talk centered around the Venus figurine they had just found and the other findings in nearby caves, including stone phalluses and the famous Löwenmensch, the "lion-person" ivory sculpture depicting a male human form, cock and all, with the head of a lion. Their friendly arguments regarding the potential meaning of these artifacts ended with agreement that as no one can travel back in time, their true meaning will remain unknown.

With Troy about to order another round, Sarah got up and started to excuse herself. "Sorry guys, that's enough for me. And I don't feel so great. I have been on some sort of a high since finding our Venus but now it seems to be turning into a headache. I will see you all tomorrow morning. Have a great end to midsummer."

As Sarah got back to her room she was feeling worse. A throbbing headache was kicking in. The last rays of the midsummer sun were illuminating the room as she collapsed onto her bed and everything went black.

As she came around and her vision slowly cleared, she found herself standing outdoors. The last rays of a midsummer sun illuminating the strangest of sights. She was surrounded by a group of dark-skinned people dressed in furs stitched together with thin strips of leather. She had seen such clothing before -- in museum reconstructions of ice age clothing.

She looked down at herself and she could see that she was wearing lighter leather clothing, daubed with blue symbols, looking something like the head of a lion.

A woman to her right was holding a wooden cup to her lips. She felt a compulsion to drink the unappetizing brown sludge it contained. A powerfully bitter taste hit the back of her throat as she swallowed it down.

The effect of the concoction was virtually instant. A trance-like state took hold of her. She could still see and hear everything around her. But the words she willed in her mind did not reach her mouth. And her body felt like it was under the control of some other external power.

The people around her began chanting in a manner common to so many ancient peoples when they are seeking a spiritual connection. Sarah found herself being turned around and led towards what was clearly the mouth of a cave. But not just any cave -- Hohle Fels.

As they proceeded at a slow walking pace into the cave she knew like the back of her hand, by flickering torch light she could see that the walls of the cave were lined with more similarly attired people. Some were playing bone flutes of the type she and other archaeologists had uncovered in the caves of Southern Germany, which were recognized as the earliest musical instruments.

She sensed a strange atmosphere. There was a sense of reverence from the those who had gathered. And yet as she examined her body, it was hers. That of a middle-aged larger woman. Although with a darker skin tone.

She had seen her body type referred to as BBW when she searched the internet for some porn to relieve the recent lonely monotony of her life. Her two kids were grown-up and in University. Her marriage fizzled out without the kids serving as glue. The last time she had sex was about 6 months ago. Her first and last experiment with dating apps.

As they reached the main chamber, in the flickering torch light, the sight was dominated by what appeared to be a bed in the middle of the open space. About the size and shape of a modern day single bed, with the platform at waist height. It was covered in soft furs and had what looked like a small, raised shelf at its head, which held several burning candles. On second thoughts, it looked more like a cross between a bed and an altar. Perched on the shelf was the Venus figurine that Sarah had unearthed only a few hours earlier.

Two young women lead her to the bed/altar and she lay down on it, her head towards the shelf, propped up on a pillow-like fur so she could see around her. Her mind wasn't in control; she felt like an observer trapped within her own body. She couldn't control her movements, but she could, see, feel, smell, hear and taste everything.

Her head turned from side to side, scanning the unbelievable scene before her. The whole inner chamber of the cave was lined with ice-age adults, dressed in the fur clothing Sarah and her colleagues had deduced they would have worn.

The young women who had escorted her to the bed/altar now gently removed her clothing. The expected coldness didn't hit her. The cave was packed with so many people and lit by so many flames that it felt like it was centrally heated. The women took bristle brushes and painted blue symbols on her body, including the lion's head that had decorated her clothing and a phallic symbol. Once they were happy with her decorations, they retired to the walls of the cave.

All of the people congregated in the cave now began to remove their clothing revealing thin muscular frames covered in scars (life here was obviously dangerous) and tattoos, with the lion's head a common choice of design. She noticed that although all adults, none were as old as her.

A strong scent filled the air as the young women produced wooden cups with some heavily scented viscous substance that they proceeded to massage into her skin. She felt she was being anointed. They gently massaged the scented preparation into her forehead, her temples, and then their fingers were on her nipples. She felt them stand erect as the young fingers worked the warm, scented substance on them in a circular movement. She was getting turned on and this ramped up as the women proceeded to their next site for anointing. She felt the delicate fingers trace lines on the skin just bordering the lips of her cunt. She still felt trapped in this body - unable to control it but feeling everything. Sarah now felt the lips of her cunt engorging with blood and unfurling. A wetness there that she hadn't felt in years.

As she looked around the cave she could see that all the men were anointing and massaging the woman beside them in a similar manner. With the men now on their knees carefully tracing their fingers around their partners eager cunts, refraining from touching the glistening pink flesh.

Sarah was disappointed when the massage stopped. She wanted more. She had never felt so horny. And this in the presence of so many strangers. If she could, she would have blushed a deep pink.

Another woman, maybe in her mid-thirties, one of the oldest Sarah had seen here so far, slowly approached from the entrance of the cave. A low chant was taken up by the onlookers in the cave. In the flickering light, Sarah could see that she had something cylindrical clutched upright in her hands. The sight reminded her of Catholic processions with lit candles. But as she got closer, Sarah could see that it was not a candle in her hands. And not something that would be found in a church. It was a stone phallus.

Sarah was very familiar with these objects. Several had been found in the ice-age caves in Southern Germany. A beautiful example had been found in this very cave in 2004 and named The Phallus of Schelklingen after a nearby town. She had held it in her hands only a few weeks ago when she was researching in the museum in Ulm. And now with it close enough that the etchings outlining the head of the phallus were visible, she was certain that this was the very same phallus.

The woman stopped at Sarah's feet and raised the phallus high over her head as the chant reached a great crescendo. As the chant died back down she moved to the side of Sarah and sat astride the bed/altar. In a slow, smooth, motion, she reached over and placed the head of the phallus gently against the pouting lips of Sarah's cunt.

Trapped. Immobilized. Fixed. Sarah was powerless but she could feel her body craving the stone cock. As it slowly penetrated into her welcoming wetness, she felt a shiver run up her spine and she sighed deeply. A cheer went up amongst the onlookers. The ice-age woman proceeded to slowly fuck Sarah with the hardest cock she had ever felt. The woman knew what Sarah wanted and her fingers rubbed Sarah's clit as only a woman's can. She was so wet that each prod of the phallus was accompanied by a sloppy wet sound that echoed around the cave. She had never been fucked so sensually. As the wave of an immense orgasm broke across her, the body she was inhabiting contorted in pleasure, toes curling, teeth clenching, as a scream of immense pleasure reverberated around the cave. A fountain erupted from within her showering the phallus in a squirt that Sarah would not have thought possible. A great cheer went up in the cave.

As the phallus was slowly withdrawn, Sarah's mind drifted in post-orgasmic contentment. But she did have enough of her senses about her to observe what happened next. A man took the phallus from the hand of the woman, got down on his knees, and gently inserted it into the now wet cunt of the thirty-something woman. His mouth rested on her clit. He proceeded to fuck her to climax. Time seemed to contract and Sarah's mind drifted off and back again as the phallus was passed from couple to couple with the each fucking inevitably resulting in orgasms that echoed around the cave. This was obviously some sort of fertility rite, with Sarah being the source of the strangest group fucking.

With the last orgasm ringing out, Sarah felt her focus returning. A lot of smiling, flushed female faces greeted her gaze. The flutes started up again as the onlookers returned to the walls of the cave. A large lone figure was approaching from the entrance of the cave. As he came into focus, Sarah gasped in a mixture of astonishment and apprehension. It was obviously a man, but he was dressed in a lion's hide and had a lion's head as a mask. Naked under the hide, his cock was large and erect. In his hand was a small carved figure in his image. Again, Sarah knew this figure -- the Löwenmensch.

Several lion-man figures had been found in these ice-age caves. Archaeologists had been puzzled by their meaning. Animal-human hybrids were common throughout many religions, so perhaps there was some sort of a cult based around the lion-man. The sexualized nature, with erect phalluses, seemed to mirror the exaggerated sexuality of the Venus figures also found in these caves. Was there a connection?

As the lion-man reached Sarah's feet she noticed that his body was that of a middle-aged man, probably close in age to herself and older than all the other men in the cave. He placed the Löwenmensch figurine on the shelf beside the Venus. To an accompanying chant, he mounted the bed/altar between Sarah's spread legs. He lent forward and grasped Sarah's arms, pinning them so that even if she had control, she would not be able to escape. She felt his warm cock, dripping in precum, rub against the inside of her thigh as he navigated it with his hips so that it rested against her cunt. As he rammed it deep within her, his grunt mingled with the sound of her moan. He plunged so deep into her that she could feel his balls slam against her ass. The fuck was intense. Primal. Animalistic. She came before he did but he was not fucking her for her pleasure. He was intent on cumming deep within her. As he did, the roar of a lion emerged from the masked mouth.

Again, time contracted and the next minutes, maybe hours, became something of a blur for Sarah. Once the lion-man had deposited his load, each of the men in the cave took their turn, fucking Sarah's now cum-filled cunt, expelling some of the warm sticky seed with each thrust before adding their load to the pot. Sarah came several times and as the last man withdrew his cock from her she felt a pleasurable exhaustion.

As her senses returned, her archaeologist's mind raced. So this was what the Venus and Löwenmensch figures represented. Some sort of a fertility cult. The oldest woman is kept well fed and passes her fertility to the other women via the stone phallus on the summer solstice. The Löwenmensch fills her with seed that is then mingled with that of all the other men. But at her age, fertility is well on the wane. What would happen next?

The Löwenmensch had appeared again at her feet. In the flickering light, she could see his hands raised above his head clutching something. As she realized what it was, she gasped and tried to get her body to move. But there was no escape. When the stone knife pierced her chest everything went black.

Sarah woke in her room in today's Germany, lying on her bed in the same position she had fallen asleep in. Still dressed.

Oh, thank God she thought, only a dream. But she noticed a large wet patch in the crotch of her jeans. She unbuttoned them, pulled the zip down, and placed her hand into her sopping wet panties. To her horror, when she examined her fingers, they were covered in the unmistakable white, warm, stickiness of fresh cum.