The Very Busy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sucked and nibbled on her large clit I could barely hear her chant, 'Yes. Yes. Yes' as her thighs were tightly clamped around my head.

Her body stiffened and I heard a muffled 'Oh fuck!' as she came, squirting her juices onto my face.

'Oh God, drink it boy. Drink it!'

She released my hair and opened her thighs before sinking back into the sofa whilst getting her breathing steady.

She looked so sexy with her skirt up around her waist and her legs wide open that I pushed my sleep shorts down to my knees, taking my stiff cock in my hand as I moved towards her.

'Oh no boy. Not today you don't. I don't want to sit in my meeting with your sperm sliding out of me as much as I desire your big thick prick.'

She saw the look of disappointment on my face so told me to lay down on the sofa.

I did as I was bid while she stood up and pulled her thong into place and her skirt down.

Mrs Brown knelt beside my prone body and took hold of my cock.

My pre-cum was leaking out like a tap enabling her to pull back my foreskin and use the liquid to slide her hand slowly up and down.

I was desperate to cum so I kept moving my hips to get a better purchase on her fist.

'You really are an impatient little boy aren't you Jason?'

She must have felt my cock throb when she said that as she started to stroke me a little faster.

'I have a friend who likes to use little white boys like you. Her name is Oti and she is a tall, forty two year old black woman. I'm sure she would love to come and play with you. Should I give her your number?'

As she said that she wanked me faster and with a startled cry I came all over my bare chest.

Mrs Brown walked into the kitchen to wash her hands as I pulled up my shorts.

She walked back into the lounge to retouch up her lipstick and brush her hair before leaving for her meeting.

I sat in my Dad's chair wondering if I'd been used and if I'd enjoyed it.

That afternoon my phone rang and not recognising the number I nervously answered it. 'Hello?'

'Oh hello, Is that Jason,' a voice of pure silk purred.

'Ye...Yeah, it's Jason.'

'Jason, my name is Oti and I'm a friend of Jane's. She has told me so much about you. I really would love to come and see you.'

My cock was starting to harden which made my mind up for me.

'Su...sure. Yes that would be fine.'

'Can I pop over to your place tomorrow evening at, say, seven o'clock?'

I'd got myself a bit more together by then so agreed seven o'clock would be fine.

'Shit!' I thought. I'd never been with a black woman, especially one that was a couple of years older than my mother.

The next day dragged but by seven o'clock I was freshly showered and dressed in a pair of pale blue denim jeans and a white shirt, nothing else.

At the precise time the doorbell rang and taking a deep breath I went to answer it.

Oti looked looked stunningly gorgeous. She was tall and curvy with long legs and large breasts, larger than Jane's I thought. I ushered her in and asked her to sit on the sofa.

'Would you like a glass of wine?' I asked.

'I'm not here to drink darling.' she purred

I must have looked scared as she settled back into the sofa and crossed her legs. She was wearing a midnight blue wrap around silk dress that hiked up her thighs to show an amount of shiny brown leg.

'Let me honest with you. Jane knows my situation at home. I'm married to a man who is a lot older than me. He had a heart attack four years ago and has had a by-pass which means he is on tablets for the rest of his life. I'm sure you can understand how this has affected him and his chances of maintaing an erection?'

I said I was sorry and that I didn't know.

'Don't be sorry Jason, just take me to bed and satisfy me!'

I looked more closely at her face and saw just how attractive she was. She had dark curly hair to her shoulders, high cheekbones with brown eyes and plump red lips that framed dazzling white teeth.

I smiled, stood up and held out my hand for her.

I was surprised that she took her shoulder bag with her to the bedroom.

Once in there she dropped the bag by the bed and slipped off her heels.

'Come on Baby, Strip for me!'

I pulled my shirt over my head and was out of my jeans in seconds.

'Oh very nice. Just my type.'

I wondered if she was talking about me or my rampant eight inch cock that was twitching in front of her.

She undid the sash of her dress that fell in a puddle by her feet.

She looked amazing. A full figured black woman with large breasts that had huge nipples, a bit of a tummy that looked sexy on her and wide hips. As she turned to climb onto the bed I got a great view of her voluptuous arse.

'Come on Baby. Come and join me.'

I climbed up and flopped beside her as she took me in her arms, kissing me softly at first but then with more passion. I'd never been kissed like that ever before. My cock was now aching.

'Come on Jason I really need you to fuck me!'

'Try and stop me,' I thought as I climbed between her thighs and rubbed my cock several times between her pussy lips, sometime grazing her clit with it.

She was moaning as I teased her.

'Enough Jason, I want it inside of me!'

I slowly slid it home with my hands either side of her head for support but also so I could see her fantastic tits wobble as she inhaled deeply and see the look on her face as I slid my cock home.

I fucked her with long slow strokes to start with before I upped my pace bringing more moans and groans from her.

'Fuck me harder Jason, I need to cum!'

I had just began to fuck her harder when she knocked my hands away so I was lying prone against her body.

'Pound me Baby. Give it to me hard!'

I really started to fuck her as I felt her big hands on my arse cheeks squeezing them.

Fuck me, I'd not had anyone do that to me before. It was as if she was controlling my thrusts.

My face was pressed against her neck as I began to kiss it.

Suddenly she turned her face towards me.

'Kiss me Baby!'

Which I did. Her tongue filled my mouth as I felt my balls stirring.

'Oh God Oti. I'm close.'

'Me too Baby, just a little longer.'

I fucked her hard for another three minutes and was glad when I heard her groan and her body stiffen as she came.

'Keep fucking me Baby. I want to feel you cum in me.'

Just as she said that I felt the middle finger of her left hand toying with my rosebud. I was very close now.

As she slipped her finger in my arse I screamed and came pumping what felt like gallons of spunk into her. I kept cumming and cumming while all the time she milked me with her finger deep inside of me.

I lay exhausted on top of her before I dragged myself onto the bed beside her.

'Here you go Baby, suck on this until you get your breath back.'

I opened my eyes to see her large breast with its long hard teat inches from my mouth which I automatically opened and took it between my lips.

'I take it you've never had anything up your arse before?' she asked me.

I shook my head while still sucking on her nipple.

'Maybe you should try Baby, I love to be fucked up the arse. Have you ever fucked anyone up the arse?'

Again I shook my head while still attached to her soothing nipple. However my cock had started to grow listening to her.

'Maybe when you've fully recovered you can fuck me there.'

She then took her nipple from between my lips and moved down the bed so she could have my semi hard cock between her own lips. I moaned long and hard as her big lips slid up and down my shaft then caressed the head by sucking gently and swirling her tongue around it.

It probably took less than five minutes before I was rock hard again.

'Looks like you're ready to play!' she said as she reached over the bed to pull up her bag.

She took out some KY jelly and to my horror a Rabbit vibrator.

She must have seen the look on my face as she laughed.

'Don't worry baby this is for me, not you. Wait and see.'

She took hold of the gel and poured some over her finger which she worked into her arse. Then she took hold of my cock and squirted it over its head and then the entire length. I hissed at the feel of the cold liquid as it coated my prick.

'Are you ready to fuck me baby?'

I nodded, not being able to speak in anticipation.

She climbed onto all fours then reached back to pull her arse cheeks apart.

'Come on Jason, slide it in nice and slow until you are fully sheathed.'

I eased my cock head past her sphincter then slowly, inch by inch, pressed on until I was all the way in. I couldn't believe how tight and how good it felt.

I heard a buzzing sound and realised she had turned on the Rabbit. I couldn't see what was going on but by the sounds she was making and the change of noise of the Rabbit I guessed she had inserted it into her pussy.

'Oh God that is so good Jason, the ears are strumming my clit. Can you feel it in me?'

I could. I could feel the head of the vibrator against my cock through the thin membrane.

'Come on Jason, fuck me. I think we'll both enjoy this.'

I began to fuck her slowly but she kept urging me on every time I pulled back then thrust forward my cock would feel the Rabbit vibrating away.

Oti had cum twice before I felt the usual stirrings.

'Fuck Oti, I'm going to cum!'

'Yes Baby cum. I'm there too. Oh my God yes!'

I lost it and came hard up her anal passage.

As she fell forward I slipped out of her and she withdrew the Rabbit before we collapsed on the bed together.

Laying side by side it was Oti who spoke first.

'Was I really the first person you have fucked up the arse?'

I told her she was and that it was amazing.

'What about you?' she asked. 'Do you fancy being fucked up the arse? A lot of white boys fancy being fucked up there by an older black woman. I have a strap-on that will fit your cute little butt.'

'I...I don't think that's for me.' I replied.

'Well I'll bring it with me next time I come to play!' she said with a smile. 'You may change your mind!'

We washed and dressed then went back into the lounge and this time we did have a glass of white wine.

'You know, Jane was right. You are a cute young thing and you're going to be very busy for the next few weeks.'

After she had gone I crawled into bed shattered. I lay there reminiscing about the night. My mind kept going back to thinking about her strap-on. I kept pushing the thought away but realised my cock was as hard as ever just thinking about it.

Another couple of days passed and I'd still not heard from Jen.

However I did receive a phone call from Elsie asking if I could go over to her place the next day at two o'clock in the afternoon.

In anticipation of another fuck I readily agreed although it was a bus ride away and a little walk.

I rang the bell and soon I was in Elsie's lounge sitting on the sofa again.

'Jason, are you up for a bit of fun today?'

I laughed and told her I was always up for a bit of fun.

'Even kinky fun?' she asked.

I wondered just what kinky stuff a seventy two year old could get up to so I agreed.

'Oh good, then let's go upstairs and get ready.'

She took me into a different room at the back of her house. It had black out curtains which placed the room in darkness except for the glow of a couple of lamps at opposite ends of the room. I noticed the metal frame bed had a black silk sheet on it as well as black silk pillows.

Elsie must have seen me study the room as she told me that it was her play room. She asked me if I was OK.

Again I wondered what a tiny old woman could do to me so I smiled and told her I was fine.

'Oh good, so why don't you get naked and hop up onto the bed?"

I gasped as the cool silk sheet came into contact with my back.

'Do you trust me Jason?'

I told her that I did trust her.

'Right! Give me your wrist!'

Elsie took my wrist and secured it with cuffs to the metal bed. She did the same with my other wrist then worked on my ankles. I was trussed up in a spread-eagle position.

She began to stroke my hardening cock then dropped her head taking me in her mouth. Soon my cock was at full mast. She reached into a bedside drawer and took out two small, thin soft leather belts. I watched incredulously as she slipped one around my balls and fastened it tight. Then she wrapped the next one around the base of my cock and pulled it tight before fastening it.

I was so stunned I never questioned what she was doing.

'There! That should stop you cumming until I say you can!'

Next she disappeared into the bathroom next door and returned with a glass of water and a little blue pill.

'Here you go Jason, you'd better take this. I think you are going to need it.'

'Elsie, what is going on. What are you going to do to me?'

'Patience Jason, just be patient and all will be revealed.'

She proceeded to suck my cock some more before left me to go back downstairs saying she would soon be back.

I laid trussed up with my balls tingling from the reaction of the pill and feeling frustrated that I couldn't play with my aching dick.

Ten or maybe fifteen minutes later I heard the doorbell ring, then I heard Elsie inviting someone into the house. I could hear women's voices but couldn't make out how many. I thought she would make an excuse to get rid of them until I heard footsteps making their way up the stairs.

'He's in here ladies!'

Then the door opened and Elsie ushered two other older women, probably in their sixties, into the room.

'Ladies, this is Jason. Jason please meet Marjory and Mary.'

I looked at both of the women, both conservatively dressed in skirts and blouses.

Marjory was tall and slim, while not a beautiful woman she could be described as handsome.

Mary on the other hand was attractive, probably around five feet tall but quite chubby.

Marjory walked over to me and drew her manicured nails over my taught and tender balls.

'Oh fuck!' I cried as I threw my head back on the pillow.

'It looks like I'll have to stuff my knickers in his mouth to keep him quiet when I fuck him.' she said.

Now I knew why I was tied up like this.

'Let's go downstairs for a glass of wine while we draw straws to see who goes first.' exclaimed Elsie.

Fifteen minutes later the door opened and in walked Mary.

She looked at my still throbbing cock and unzipped her skirt, then removed it along with her panties.

'I'm not that keen on penetrative sex my dear but I do love giving and receiving oral so if you're a good boy and make me cum today I promise that the next time we meet I'll treat you to the best blow job you've ever had!'

With that she climbed on the bed and straddled my face before sinking her pussy over my mouth.

By the sounds she was making above me I could tell she was enjoying my ministrations.

With a stifled scream and a shudder she came all over my face.

Mary found a cloth to wipe me clean then leaned over me and kissed me on the lips.

'Thank you!'

She then went downstairs to join the others leaving me to wonder what would happen next.

I didn't have to wait long.

Marjory strode into the room, not even bothering to close the door.

'Well, little boy. You cock looks nice and hard. You will be a good boy for me now, won't you?'

She started to peel off her blouse and I could see a white satin balcony bra that held up her small tits.

Next she undid her skirt and when that dropped to the floor she took off her unbuttoned blouse.

I gasped as I saw her standing in her white satin corset that held up her nude stockings. She was wearing three inch nude coloured heels.

She wasted no time in climbing onto the bed and straddling my hips.

Her trimmed pussy was rubbing at the base of my cock.

'I want to cum Jason. I want to cum on that lovely big cock of yours!'

As she said that she inched forwards and raised herself enough so she could take me in her hand and guide it to her pussy lips before easing herself down onto it.

'Oh yes!' she gasped as my cock bottomed out.

I looked at her a lot closer. Although she wasn't beautiful she was attractive enough for me to stay hard even without the cock restraints.

She had nice eyes with crows feet coming out of them, a nice straight, not too big, not too small, nose.

Her lips were thin that made her look sinister but her teeth were white and even.

'I'm sure I'm going to have a lot of fun with you when I get you alone back at my house next time I see you. I like to tie my young men up, tease and torture them until they agree to do everything I ask!'

I don't know why but I'm sure my cock just became harder and I could feel it twitch as she said that.

I think she could as well.

'Do you like that Jason? Do you like the idea of being naked in my playroom hanging by your wrists from my ceiling and being at my mercy while I'm dressed in shiny black leather?'

I groaned at the thought and then moaned as she started to fuck me.

'I'll have your face between my thighs then between the cheeks of my arse as I tell you where to lick. I'll used my toys on you. Can you imagine having a vibrator forced up your arse before I use my flogger on it. God, that does excite me. When I force you to fuck me I'll really cum hard.'

I was now lost in lust as her words turned me on so much I really wanted to cum but I knew I couldn't. I just lay while my cock twitched inside her as she came hard.

Marjory got dressed, kissed me on my forehead and told me she would see me soon then left to join the other two.

Twenty minutes later I heard the front door open then close and finally footsteps coming back up the stairs.

Elsie was grinning as she saw me still sporting a huge erection.

'Well Jason, did you enjoy that or was it very frustrating?'

I looked pleadingly at her.

'I think it's about time we released this monster, don't you?' she said as she unbuckled the strap around my balls then started on the one around the base of my cock. When she started to stroke it I groaned as I had never felt my cock as sensitive.

Elsie began to undress and soon she was standing by the bed in a sexy black merry widow corset and black stockings. Pre-cum oozed out of the tip of my cock.

She straddled me, rubbing the head of my cock along her wet slit.

'I don't suppose you'll last long after the afternoon you've had.'

Her tight pussy edged it way down my rampant tool as she leaned forward and kissed me.

'Suck my tongue Jason!' she ordered as she squeezed her cunt walls around my cock.

She stuck out her tongue and I took it in my mouth and sucked as she started to move on top of me.

I cried out but it came out all muffled as she stuck her tongue further in my mouth and I came hard in just a few seconds.

'I'd better untie you and try to get that cock ready for round two,' she giggled.

We kissed, licked, sucked and eventually I was ready to fuck her again.

She looked so wanton lying back in her shiny black corset as I pounded her from on top of her and then when I took her doggy style, shooting my cum all over her arse.

One afternoon a few days later I was sitting on my sofa when my phone rang. I looked at the number and saw it was Jen.

I nervously answered it.

'Hello?'

'Hi sweetie, have you missed me?'

'Oh hi...I thought ..er..'

'You thought what? Sorry I haven't rang earlier but there is no telephone signal on Grandfather's farm. Anyhow, have you missed me? Have you been a bored boy without me?'

I looked down at Mary who held my cock at her lips, gently licking the head.

'Actually, I've been quite a busy boy.' I said as I winked at the older woman who was kneeling before me.

Mary winked back.

12