The Very Hot Tub

Story Info
Father and daughter share a hot tub.
1k words
4.36
38.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma moaned as the heat of the hot tub penetrated her sore muscles. It had been a very long day, with Emma hiking what seemed like a hundred miles through the parkland near her parent's cabin. Her feet were sore, her legs were sore, and she was just beaten down and exhausted.

"Now, now, Emma." Her father chided gently, carrying a tray of drinks for the three of them. Emma's mother, Jill, was luxuriating in the tub across from Emma. Emma and Jill graciously accepted their respective drinks as Emma's dad, Carl, climbed into the tub with his two favorite women.

The trio settled back against the jets, drinking their beverages.

"How was the hike, kid" her dad teased. Emma, at almost 30, was used to her dad's teasing, and it didn't bother her like it had when she actually was a kid.

Emma grimaced. "It was beautiful, but I wore the wrong shoes. I really should have worn the boots."

Jill chuckled. "I told you as much this morning." She said.

"I know, I know. Good grief, an actual 'I told you so.', how cliché."

Jill and Carl laughed along with her.

"How are things with Ben?" Carl asked. Ben was Emma's husband, and they had been going through some difficult times lately.

"They're as good as I can expect, I guess."

"That bad?" Asked her mother.

"Yeah," Emma responded with a sigh. "Ben thinks he is 'in love' with some coed." She sighed. "They've been sleeping together for about six months now, give or take." She said. Her face a picture of anger and regret.

The trio sat together in silence for another half hour or so, enjoying the heat, before Jill finally said that she was done and headed back into the cabin.

Emma sat alone with her dad for a few minutes before he prompted her, "Your feet still sore? Give them here."

Surprised, Emma put her feet into her dad's lap under the surface of the water. Carl took one foot into his big hands and began to gently massage her aching feet.

"Oh... That feels wonderful, dad." She sighed, closing her eyes in pleasure.

Her dad continued rubbing her foot for several minutes, then switched to the other one, causing her to coo softly in approval. Carl massaged her feet for a time, then slowly started massaging her calves. She moved closer to make it easier for him but made no noises other than approval and appreciation.

When Carl started to massage her thighs, she peeked out one eye at him to see him grinning slyly at her. "Really, Dad?" she asked with a sigh.

"Only if you'd like." He said quietly.

Emma looked towards the house, not seeing her mother, then scooted closer to her father. He gave a tender smile and the massage slowly transitioned to him stroking her thighs, and she slid onto her father's lap with another sigh, this one more of satisfaction as she straddled her father's lap.

Emma placed her head on his shoulder as he gently stroked her back and gave her tender kisses on her neck. As he kissed her gently, Emma could feel him becoming erect under her, she snuggled closer to him and began rubbing herself against his erection. Her eyes shut as she indulged in forbidden pleasure.

Emma looked into her father's eyes and her lips met his in a kiss, tender at first, but increasingly passionate as their passions rose.

Emma scrambled up onto the side of the hot tub and pulled Carl up with her so that he was standing on the bench between her legs. Emma pulled her dad's suit down and off of his legs, freeing his fully erect cock. Again looking towards the house and not seeing her mother anywhere, Emma took her dad's cock into her mouth and began to suck it, fucking her own face with his cock.

After only a few minutes of this, Emma stripped out of her suit and pulled her father into her. His hard cock filled her wet pussy like they were made for one another. His powerful arms wrapped around her, holding her in place as he fucked his daughter against the edge of the hot tub, the water splashing in time to their thrusts.

Their hearts racing, their breath panting, the father and daughter fucked one another in the dark of twilight on Carl and Jill's patio on the edge of the hot tub.

As he fucked his little girl, although it wasn't the first or only time, by far, each time was special. Each time she opened herself to him made his heart thunder. His love and desire for her overfilled his heart, and filled his cock to bursting. He thrust hard into his daughter's most private place, and began to gently kiss her.

When Emma was in his arms, it never failed to make all her problems just fade away to nothing. When she was with her dad, she felt like the most important person in the world, the most beautiful, the most desirable. Plus, her dad was a damn great fuck.

Emma bit her lip as her father slid in and out of her, she felt herself growing close to orgasm. Her father's lips varessing her softly, his hands rubbing up and down her back.

Emma brought her hands up to her father's face and felt his need for her, his desire for her. She gripped him with her legs, pulling him deep. Her arms around his strong body, her breasts mashed against his manly chest. Father and daughter fucked as if it were the only thing in the world. To them, it was.

After only a short time, Carl climaxed into his daughter, filling her with heat. Emma climaxed as well, failing to keep her excitement in check, she shreiked as her climax hit her, and the sound echoed back from the hills.

The incestuous lovers held each other close, each panting as their bodies wound down from their passion.

They both looked up as Jill walked back out onto the porch and stared at them.