The Very Naughty Couples Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie extracted herself from Mikes lap and stood up, seemingly unaware that she was topless, and flexed her knees.

"Yes please, a break and if you don't mind another glass of wine. I need to stretch my legs," said Katie.

Stan went out to fetch wine and beer for everyone.

"Well, you can certainly stretch your legs with what I am going suggest we shoot next, though I warn you that it is a bit more erotic than what we have done so far," said Ali as he winked at Katie.

Katie raised her eyebrows and grinning at Ali asked, "Do tell, this is going rather well and I'd like to hear what is more erotic. Going topless in front of you lot was pretty sexy once we got started. Oh gosh, I'm still topless, I forgot, whoops!" She didn't, however, feel the need to cover up as it rather her pleased her to show off.

Stan arrived with the drinks, and they relaxed while Ali explained the next set up.

"As I said this is more erotic but will give us some very sexy images I'm sure. Mike sits on the sofa, but Katie lies on it with her legs across Mikes lap. Naturally, Mike will want to run his hand along Katie's thighs, first down the outside and then, and here is the start of the erotic thing, down the inside of her thigh when she has opened her legs a little bit. Katie can let her skirt ride up some so we can see a bit more of her legs. Now comes the very erotic part, Mike should run his hand down under Katie's skirt and give the impression that he is touching her, perhaps even fingering her. Katie, it would be good if you stayed topless if that is OK? That's it really, what do you think?" Ali explained to them.

Katie and Mike both agreed it was quite erotic but definitely worth shooting. Gazzer, not one to say much, expressed the opinion that it would be a complete turn on! Ali looked sideways at him and asked: "for who?" They took their positions on the sofa, and Ali picked up his camera ready to take more shots, Gazzer dutifully following him. Stan adjusted the lights. Katie adjusted her skirt, pulling it up slightly to reveal more of her slender legs. She lay back, her chest bare and her breasts standing firmly up.

Mike began by touching Katie's knees and then ran his hand down the outside of her left leg, letting it slide under her skirt until he came to her knickers. He felt her soft skin, her firm thigh and repeated his movement twice more while Ali photographed first from a distance and then close in. Now he turned towards her and slid his hand down the top of her thigh, again all the way to the top. His fingers touched her knickers, then slid it back up to her knee. Katie, who up till now had her knees pressed together, opened her legs a few inches. Taking his cue from her, he transferred his hand to the inside of her right thigh. Leaning over her, Mike slowly slid it down, on the smooth skin of her inner thigh, and under her skirt again until reaching the top. He left his hand there for a few moments and then slowly withdrew it.

"Can you do that last move again please," said Ali, "only this time leave your hand there as I want to give the impression you are touching Katie, perhaps fingering her."

"Hold on a moment," piped up Katie. "You know when I used to let one of the boys finger me, upstairs on the back seat of the bus on the way home from school, I'd often pull my knickers down just a few inches so that it was easier to do it. It's much better. We could do that now, and it would look even sexier as you'd know Mike was touching me. He can put his hand in over my knickers and under my skirt."

"It's a great idea," said Ali, "why not. Let's give it a try."

Katie sat up a little and pulled her skirt up, baring her thighs completely then raised her bottom up clear of the sofa.

"You'll have to help and pull my knickers down a bit," Katie said to Mike. "Just pull them about six inches down my legs."

He put his hands on either side of her hips and taking hold of her knickers, tugged them a little and then pulled them down her thighs about six inches as she asked. Katie deftly pushed her skirt back a few inches so that it left her knickers showing but covered her now bare pussy. Ali got into position to take some closer shots of Katie's thighs and Mike's hand. Mike ran his hand down her leg again, past her knickers and to the top of her thigh. The tips of his fingers just contacting her pussy.

"Oooo, nice feeling," murmured Katie.

Mike, being the gentleman, kept his hand still resting against the top of her thigh. Katie rather provocatively pushed her hips up and down a little to try to simulate some action for Ali.

"Oh jeepers Mike," she finally exclaimed. "Do touch me, I thought we had more or less stopped being polite and all that!"

He explored further, his fingers seeking out her pussy, which he soon discovered was shaved entirely. His rubbed his middle finger up and down the crack between her lips and then pressing harder, let his finger open her lips and find her clitoris. Katie's body stiffened as he did so. He continued to gently massage her, his finger teasing her.

"Sorry, Katie, but can you perhaps make a face as if Mike is fingering you and turning you on," asked Ali.

"Well yes, I could if he was fingering me, but he isn't," she replied.

Mike didn't need telling, he slid his finger down her pussy until he found the entrance to her vagina. She was very wet, very aroused. His finger slid smoothly inside, making her moan with pleasure. She closed her eyes and arched her back as he moved his finger and moaned again as he pushed it as far as he could into her. She opened her legs wider stretching the knickers on her thighs as far as they would go. He momentarily withdrew his finger and then started to push both his index and his middle finger into her. She was a little tight, and he realised that she didn't have a big pussy, but she seemed to be enjoying it, so he eased his fingers in and then moved them in and out. She rocked her hips together with him and was, by now, pulling the sort of expression that Ali wanted. Katie looked around to find Ali.

"Come here you with your camera," she instructed.

He did as he was told, coming to stand next to the sofa. Katie took hold of her skirt and pulled it right up.

"Go on, take a few shots."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Ali took five or six shots of Mikes hand with his fingers inside Katie. Mike then removed his hand, Katie closed her legs, and Ali took a few more shots of Katie's bare pussy. She lay back on the sofa, grinning.

"Huh," said Katie to Ali, "you weren't expecting that, were you!"

"No, I wasn't."

"Call it a little bonus then. Pass me my glass of wine if you would." She replied, pulling up her knickers.

Everyone took another break, taking 15 minutes to relax and rest. Katie rearranged her clothing, pulling her camisole back into place and smoothing her skirt back down. She sat back, lounging in the corner of the sofa, listening to the conversation.

"I think it's time, if it's OK, for you two to get undressed so we can do the lovemaking shots. Have you two decided what you want to do for this part of the shoot?" said Ali.

"I knew I would have to get my clothes of sooner or later," said Mike. "How do you mean have we decided what to do?"

Ali put down his camera and thought for a moment. "Well, let me put it like this. You can do some posing, look as if you are making love or you can decide if you want to do rather more, maybe you are into it and want to do it together. You seem to be comfortable with each other so far, perhaps even enjoying things."

"That's what I thought you meant," replied Mike, "that we can do it for real instead of just posing. Katie, you're gorgeous, it would be fantastic to go further with you if you want to. It's entirely up to you, it's your call."

"I'll tell you what," said Katie "this has been, so far, one of the sexiest and naughtiest things I've ever done. Totally erotic! So far Mike has had my nipples in his mouth, and he's fingered me while you photographed it. It would be a shame to stop, so I rather think that sexual intercourse is in order now. Let's do it completely. A total turn-on."

"Fantastic!" said Ali. "We're going to get some amazing images, really beautiful, completely erotic."

"You just said do it completely, does that mean you want to go the whole way, that you are happy if I come because you will make me for sure? Then if so, I have a question. Do you want me to pull out when I come?" asked Mike.

"If you pull out we could get some shots of you coming onto Katie," suggested Ali.

"Goodness me no," chimed in Katie, "don't pull out unless it's something you really want to do. No, when you ejaculate, I want you to do it in me. I'd like you to go the whole way, reach a climax and let it all spurt inside of me, it's the best bit feeling that happen."

Ali shook his head. "Wow, you're a girl you are Katie."

"Am I? Crikey. Hmm, I just like going a bit further than most, trying out new stuff, but only in the right situation and this is perfect. Here I am having sex with a guy I only just met who is going to come in me not long from now and it's all being photographed. This kind of thing really arouses me! Oh, sorry, I get a bit carried away sometimes."

With that she jumped up from the sofa and started to undress, pulling off her camisole and unzipping her skirt and allowing to fall to the floor. She kicked it away. She stood there in just her white knickers. Although she was in her late 30s she had the body of an 18-year-old, firm and toned, her skin a pale honey colour, her breasts full and firm, slightly smaller hips and slim-legged. Mike looked at Katie and realized that she wasn't very tall, perhaps only five feet and two inches, quite tiny looking. She's going to look very small underneath me when we do it, he thought, she'll look very sexy.

Katie went and stood close in front of Mike and standing on tiptoe, undid a button on his shirt. Stretching up made her breasts stand out.

"That's a great image; said Ali, "let me get a couple of shots." He picked up his camera and fired off two or three shots.

"I'll get you an even sexier image than that," said Katie. "Gazzer, bring that chair over here please."

She pulled Mike over to stand in front of the chair and then she stood on it facing him.

"Right, this is what I want you to do," she instructed. "I want you to slowly pull my knickers down, but as you do it, I'll lean right across your shoulder and over your back so you can lift me up and pull them down and completely off. Come on, Ali, get ready to take some shots."

Mike began to pull her knickers off and then bending down slightly he put his arm behind her legs and lifted her bodily over his shoulder so that she was draped across him, her body laying down his back while her legs were stuck out in front of him. It was a perfect if an unusual position for him to grasp the knickers and pull them down her legs. Ali took several shots as they performed this unusual erotic manoeuvre thought up by Katie. Once her knickers were off, Mike ran his hand up between her thighs and grasped her firmly by her pussy.

"Oh, gosh!"

He lifted her back down onto the chair. Katie hopped off this and stood in the middle of the room totally naked, everyone's eyes upon her perfect body. You could see that she had shaved completely, not a stray hair in sight so that you could clearly see the lips of her pussy. She went to lie on the sofa, her knees bent and together.

"I'd like to take just a handful of shots of you like that alone on the sofa if that's alright?" asked Ali.

"If you like."

He took shots from the side and then aimed the camera up along her body from her feet. Katie twisted and turned a little as he did so.

"Just drop your knees down a bit, not all the way, but down some," said Ali.

Katie moved as he wanted, and he took a couple more shots.

"Relax a little," suggested Ali, "and open your legs a little, you've done all that shaving so you can show off a little bit."

"You've no idea, it took me three sessions over the last week to shave it this perfect, it isn't easy when you do it yourself. I could do with some help!" Katie laughed.

"I think several people here would volunteer to help you do that," responded Ali.

Katie opened her legs about six inches, giving a slightly better view of her pussy and Ali took two more shots. Unasked, she moved her legs until they were perhaps 12 inches apart. Thie afforded Ali an even better view of her smooth little pussy, the two lips perfectly formed with a soft pink line separating them.

"A bit more?" she asked.

"Uh-ha, yes."

He took another shot.

"Even more?"

"OK."

She moved again to show off more of herself, dropping her the leg nearer the camera so that it was easier to see her pussy and opening her legs wider. She was clearly enjoying doing this, being so brazen, so naughty, putting on a show.

Ali carefully aimed the camera, capturing her whole delicious body and took another shot. Katie turned her head to one side and shook her hair to make it look wilder and then, with her eyes closed, pulled her knees up and opened her legs much wider.

"Brave girl, beautiful," said Ali. He took four more shots before Katie regained a normal position and sat up on the sofa.

"Come on Mike. Get your clothes off and get on here with me."

She watched, trying hard not to smile too much, as he stripped off, eager to see him naked. Mike undressed slowly, facing Katie, aware that she was watching him. He was of average build, muscular, athletic and carried no extra weight. At six foot two inches, he stood tall and looked imposing, his chest carrying darker hairs although his short-cropped hair was turning grey. Even before he took off his trunks she could see that he already had an erection. It was when he pulled them off that her eyes widened for he was indeed erect with a cock bigger than she had seen in the flesh before. A bit longer than average, but extremely wide indeed with a large firm head, it stood to attention before her. Beneath it hung a pair of the biggest testicles, she had ever seen. Gosh thought Katie, that's as wide as my arm, it's going to be interesting when he wants to put it into me, I've never had one that size before, he'd better ease it in a bit at a time. I bet he's going to come a lot!

Mike went to the sofa, and Katie moved.

"You lie down," she said, "I want to be on top for a little while."

He did as she asked, and she lay on top of him, her head close to his. She kissed him gently on the mouth while he ran his hand up and down her naked body and then she moved away and down so that she could kiss his shoulders and then his chest. Her left hand ran up and down his body, feeling his skin and his muscles. She raised and positioned herself so that her nipple touched then end of his erect cock, moving it from side to side to tease him. She slid further down him, moving to one side so that she could stroke his stomach, her hand wandering further now, her fingers feeling his pubic hair. He murmured as she did so. She ran her tongue down across his navel and across the soft short hairs of his belly, taking his erect cock in her hand as she did so. She turned her head to look up at him.

"Don't you dare come."

She turned her head back and holding his cock upright lowered her mouth just over the big head. Mike groaned with pleasure as she licked him with her tongue. He gently began to move his hips up and down, and she let him, for a few moments, fuck her in the mouth, though it was all she could do to take the full girth of his cock. Ali silently and deftly moved around them, taking shots of their actions. Katie squeezed him harder, and as she did so, he released some semen into her mouth, not much, but a sign of the pleasure he had just received.

Katie slowly pulled him out of her mouth, leaving the head of his cock wet and glistening with her saliva. She licked her lips suggestively and moved back up to lie next to him.

"I think," said Ali, "that it's time for you two to put on the main show, as it were. Can we take a moment to get Katie ready?"

"Get me ready?" asked Katie.

"Yes, just a little makeup and oil."

"Oh, alright, go on."

Mike sat up and moved out of the way while Katie continued to lie on the sofa.

Suzi came to Katie with her makeup box. She touched up Katie's face make up just a little and rearranged her hair, making it look wild and untidy.

"I want to apply just a tiny bit of rouge to your nipples, is that OK?" she asked Katie. Katie nodded her consent and Suzi carefully, using her finger, rubbed a small amount of pink rouge to each of Katie's nipples.

"Hmm, that makes them look super sexy," remarked Suzi. "OK, now I want to apply some baby oil on your chest, tummy and a bit on your face. Then I'll spray some warm water onto you."

"Really, what does that do?" asked Katie.

"The oil will make your skin glow, and the water will form into droplets because of the oil. It'll make you look as if you are hot and sweating just a bit. Quite a sexy look when you're doing it," explained Suzi. She put some baby oil in her hand and leaned over to begin applying it to Katie's chest. She gently rubbed it all over her shoulders, breasts and stomach, all the while looking into Katie's eyes.

"Mmmm, that's nice," murmured Katie returning Suzi's gaze. Suzi then took a spray bottle and sprayed a little warm water over Katie making her shiver for a moment. It formed small droplets on her glistening skin. She looked fabulous. "Let's start then," she said to Mike.

Mike moved to lay on top of Katie, and she opened her legs so that he slipped between them, bringing them close together from head to toe. He kissed her neck and then pushed his tongue into her ear, which made her giggle and squirm just a little. Then Mike kissed her on the mouth, firmly and she responded by pulling his head hard to her as she kissed him also, hard and with lust, letting him push his tongue into her mouth. He moved down her body so that he could kiss the spot in the centre of her two firm, full breasts, her skin there slightly damp from the warmth of the studio lights. She stroked his head as he did this, pushing him encouragingly onto her.

Ali knelt beside them, his camera capturing their action. He too had realised how small and petite Katie looked with Mike on top of her. Katie caught his eye and winked at him.

He shifted his position so that he could kiss her left breast. First kissing around her nipple to tease her a little before moving his head so that he could put his mouth directly above her breast. Katie twisted and turned a little, her head right back, and her eyes closed as she arched her back to bring her chest up to meet his mouth. She cupped her left breast in her hand and offered her nipple to Mikes waiting mouth. He took it, at first gently sucking and nuzzling, making Katie groan with pleasure as she felt his tongue moving and pressing on her nipple, as before on the sofa. As he sucked, Mike felt it swell and harden. At the same time, the areola around it tightened as Katie became even more sexually excited.

He moved back up and taking her head in his hand, kissed her neck under her ear. She slid her hand down, in-between her legs and took hold of him, feeling his huge hard erect cock. Gently she squeezed and massaged him between her fingers, making him even harder. She could feel the tension within him, the locked-up excitement of what was inevitably soon to happen. She held his buttocks in her hands and dug her fingers into him. She could feel him hard, tense and wanting, pressed against the inside of her bare thigh.

The camera clicked and clicked again.

"Oooo," she said, "you've grown, you're simply huge, aren't you. I suppose I must let you try to put it inside me."