The Very Naughty Couples Photoshoot

Story Info
Katie does a very sexy and naughty couples photoshoot.
10.7k words
4.66
69.1k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Very Naughty Photoshoot.

Katie, part of the public relations department at Le Vie Sports Management, was well-liked at the company and generally thought to be a little eccentric, but friendly and basically sound. Some of the staff felt that she was "old school" or "a bit posh" which was a fair description. It was said that her father had been a high-ranking officer in British military intelligence, that she had been to a significant public school followed by university at one of the Oxford colleges. Still, nobody was absolutely sure of the truth. Google revealed nothing. Whatever the facts, she definitely had her own somewhat jaunty style and a tendency to use words like "cripes" and "gosh" that had, for most, long gone out of fashion. Her work took her all over Europe, and beyond to meetings, receptions and parties with a wide variety of people and she seemed to be connected with a large circle of dignitaries, government people, music and film stars and many others. Her ability to speak very passable French and German and almost fluent Russian was an asset in her work. Katie did, however, for everyone, remain an enigma.

Although she was now in her late thirties, there was no uncertainty about Katie's looks; indeed, she was much admired by the men at the office, most of whom who secretly rather fancied her. At just five feet two inches, she was very petite. She had a superb figure, not a rake, like some fashion models, but had a well-proportioned toned body, beautiful legs with smooth, elegant thighs and larger than average firm breasts. Her dark blond medium length hair, grey-blue eyes and captivating smile ensured that she often turned men's heads. She always dressed well in quality clothes in classic styles though she did favour short skirts in the summer, then she had the legs and figure to carry these well.

One autumn La Vie had decided to make a company calendar, due to be sent to customers in the new year, using twelve members of staff as the models for each month, Katie having been invited to be one of the models. Ali Marchant, one of the company founders, was the photographer, being a skilled amateur. Like Katie, he was well-liked by the staff but tended to keep his private life separate from work, so he too was something of an unknown quantity. He didn't wear suits, preferring an odd assortment of ill-matched clothing, which instead lent some charm to his character. He had a lopsided smile, was of average build and had a deep insight into others. Katie had turned up for the photoshoot in some decidedly sexy clothes, wearing a tight white camisole top and a pair of white knickers. The top left little to the imagination, especially as she had elected not to wear a bra. She'd followed this by posing in a large white man's shirt, apparently with nothing under it at all, but then this was typical of Katie, always unpredictable, always different. The shoot with Katie had gone very well. Indeed it lead to Katie posing topless for Ali, then to a short but energetic coupling on the office desk, followed by an agreement to shoot some more photos in the future.

The email arrived in Katie's inbox on a Monday afternoon in January.

From: Ali Marchant

To: Katie Monthermer

Hi Katie

I've been thinking about doing a new photoshoot ever since we made the beautiful pictures of you for the company calendar last November. They are still the best pictures I've taken, and you look stunning and so glamorous! I'm sure you remember me saying that I have a studio at home and would like to do further pictures sometime, where we would have more time and better facilities. I do have an idea, but I am not sure what you will think about it.

I've been thinking it would be exciting to do a couples shoot, a very intimate situation with a couple who appear to be making love. Perhaps this is too outrageous and too much to ask? However, I think you would look amazing in this situation, and the results would be stunning! I have a friend, Mike, who could be your "partner" for the shoot. He is 50 years old, I think he is good looking and is very fit as he does a lot of exercise, mostly hill walking.

So, what do you think? Is this too much or might you consider doing something as sexy as this?

Love and best wishes

Ali.

Katie was thrilled by Ali's suggestion. She had been hoping that he would suggest doing another photoshoot and she had been determined that if they did so, she would make sure Ali photographed her in the nude. She relished the thought of him being there, seeing all of her, studying her while he composed the images with his camera. However, this idea was at a whole new and unexpected level. She would be naked with a stranger, posing intimately with him while Ali took his shots. Thoughts flashed through her head. What if this guy gets aroused? What if he finishes up going inside me? What if he comes in me? Mmmmm. Katie was both nervous and exhilarated!

The same afternoon Ali received a reply...

From: Katie Monthermer

To: Ali Marchant

Dear Ali

Wow! I have been wondering when you would invite me to come to your studio and do a photoshoot. I have been looking forward to this ever since last November! Your idea is probably not what I expected, but it is undoubtedly very interesting (and very sexy)! Before I say yes, I have a few questions.

Please send me a picture of Mike if you have one.

Do I presume correctly that ultimately you would want to shoot Mike and I totally naked having simulated sex together? Or are you expecting me to wear a g-string or something?

Do you want to shoot any close-ups?

Do we do it on the studio floor or on a bed?

Love -- Katie

From: Ali Marchant

To: Katie Monthermer

Hi Katie

I am so pleased that you are not offended and willing to consider doing this shoot. I know it is quite a scary idea, getting naked with someone you have not met and then being photographed, but I also know you work well, doing glamour shots (I remember November!) and that you might find this a rather special photoshoot to do.

So, to answer your questions...

I have attached a picture of Mike, and I hope he looks good!

I am hoping that you and Mike will be OK about being totally naked and in the lovemaking position. I think g-strings would spoil it.

If you are happy about it, then a few close-ups would be good. I was thinking about you kissing, and maybe Mike can also kiss your nipples. More intimate close-ups, well these depend on how things go and what you are happy to do really. If I am honest, I would love to capture some intimate moments, perhaps some in close up, but as I said, there is no pressure on you. How does this seem?

I'm planning to put a really big old sofa in the studio. We can work around and on that. It'll be more comfortable for both of you.

I am hoping that we can do this shoot on Saturday evening if you are free and still want to do it.

All the best, and thank you.

Ali

Katie opened the picture of Mike, eager to see what he looked like. It had been taken in the summer, in a garden, Mike standing next to a garden table and chairs. She was pleased, indeed excited by what she saw. Mike was only wearing a pair of cropped trousers, so it was clear that he was tall and well built with a muscular frame. She recalled that Ali had written that he kept fit through hill walking. He was looking at the camera, a pleasant clean-shaven face with short grey hair, dark eyes and an impish smile. Despite being fifty, he had timeless good looks. "I hope," thought Katie, "that he has something in those crops! I'll take a chance with him."

Katie replied...

From: Katie Monthermer

To: Ali Marchant

Dear Ali

Many thanks for your honest reply, it has really helped me to decide that I will do this photoshoot, actually I am very much looking forward to it. Mike seems excellent, and I shall be pleased to meet him, if not a little shy about stripping off in front of him, but I suppose that works both ways.

I'm happy if you want to do a few close-ups and I don't mind if Mike kisses and nibbles my boobs. I had a think about what you wrote about taking more intimate close-ups, maybe we should wait until Saturday and see what Mike thinks? I'm happy to get quite involved while you're shooting. If I am honest, I am very excited about doing this shoot. I've fantasised about Mike being on top of me while you photograph it. Does that sound like I'm too...I don't know...naughty? I have thought a lot about seeing the pictures afterwards and what they will look like.

Gosh, I really am a bad girl.

Katie

From: Ali Marchant

To: Katie Monthermer

Hi Katie

Yes, you are a bad girl, but I think that is rather nice and it will undoubtedly help me get some great shots when we do the photoshoot. I have some great ideas about the images I would like to take, some really quite erotic but of course it is entirely up to you how far you want to go.

If you have the following clothes can you wear them or bring them with you?

White blouse or shirt

White camisole top

White knickers -- preferably lacy

Plain skirt -- knee-length or shorter

Looking forward to making some glamorous pics!

Love to you,

Ali.

Katie arrived at Ali's house on Saturday night, her first visit there. She was surprised to find that it was a large old Victorian detached house with a leafy garden and many mature trees, set well back from the road. Ali greeted her at the front door, leaning forward to kiss her on the cheek. Then ushered her inside and through to his large living room. Katie was impressed with the house, beautifully decorated and furnished with a mix of antiques and modern furniture, pictures and decoration.

"Gosh, this is a terrific house you have here," she said.

"Thanks, glad you like it. I inherited it from my parents, but I've had a lot of work done, updating it and making it my own. Anyway, come on, Mike and the others are already here, and we're drinking some wine. Shall I get you a glass too?" Ali replied.

"Mmm, yes please," she answered, "a little drink to relax and loosen up is a good idea. Who are the others?"

"Gazzer, Stan and Suzi. They're here to help."

"Gosh, an audience. Wow, I didn't know that."

"Is it OK?"

"Oh yes, it's OK, fine, in fact, it'll be pretty sexy doing it in front of people, I've thought about that before."

"I'll introduce you now, come on, let's go in my sitting room."

They went into his large, untidy but comfortable sitting room where he introduced her to the others.

"This is Gazzer," said Ali, nodding toward a younger guy in jeans and T-shirt, "he's going to help with the camera and hold the reflector for the lighting. We've worked together several times."

Next, he motioned towards a young woman, aged about twenty, obviously into punk and wearing tattered jeans. "Please meet Suzi, a good friend of mine, who has volunteered to help you with clothes and makeup and whatever else we need. The dapper fellow sitting next to her is my long time friend Stan, good at everything and especially with the lights." Stan, ever the gentleman, stood up and shook Katie's hand.

Finally, Ali Introduced Mike. It was her first sight of the man who was to be her "partner" for the photoshoot. She was impressed. He got up to meet her. Putting his arms around her, and being considerably taller, bent over to kiss her on the cheek. He was wearing a crisp white shirt and a pair of well-fitting dark grey jeans. Ali had not been wrong when he had said that Mike kept himself fit, he looked strong, slim and powerful.

While they sat and drank the wine Ali set out what he had planned for the photoshoot, that they would shoot four sections, Gazzer would help with the camera, Stan would manage the lights and Suzi would help with any makeup and clothes.

"We're going to take some erotic pictures this evening, and I hope we all enjoy doing it. Katie and Mike will, I think, be nervous at the start so let's give them plenty of encouragement and let's make them feel sexy. They're going to look beautiful together. So, if we're ready, shall we make a start?" said Ali.

They followed Ali into the large room at the back of the house that he had set up for the photoshoot. One wall was entirely taken over with bookshelves filled with hundreds of books, opposite was a big old black marble fireplace over which, on the mantelshelf, was an ancient clock. The fire was lit and gently burning with flickering flames warming the room. There were many fine prints on the walls, various interesting objects placed for decoration and a bunch of fresh flowers in a significant cut glass vase. There was little furniture excepting for a huge sofa set towards one end of the room in front of the floor to ceiling cream curtains. Four photographic lamps were strategically placed together with Ali's camera on a tripod and a round reflector leaning on the wall.

"Gosh," exclaimed Katie, "this is a beautiful room, such a lovely atmosphere, it'll make a great background for this shoot."

"Yes, this is super, well done Ali," said Mike.

"Good, I wanted it to be warm and beautiful for you both. Stan and I set it all up this morning and then took some test images to adjust the lighting, so we don't have to waste time moving lights around, we can get started straight away if you are ready," replied Ali. "Stan will move lights when we need to, and Gazzer will use that reflector to just throw a little extra light where I need it. I guess Suzi is just here to watch the action! Anyway, don't be too nervous, the first part of the shoot is easy, I'll direct you."

Ali placed Katie and Mike to stand together in front of the fireplace. He explained that what he wanted to shoot was Mike undoing Katie's blouse and then for her to take it off. He asked Katie to put her arms behind her back and push her chest out as Mike undid the buttons. Stan turned on the photo lamps filling the room with a surprising amount of light.

"OK, let's take some pictures," Ali said, grinning at them.

They began rather self-consciously, Mike starting with the top button on the blouse. Katie was biting her bottom lip, not sure where to look or how to react.

"Hey, Katie, you look great so try to relax," said Ali. "I know that's really hard in this situation, but please ignore us if you can. Just think about Mike and how lucky you are to have a big hunk like him undressing you, look into his eyes and smile a little! Mike, move in a little closer to Katie, I don't think she's going to bite you."

Katie giggled and smirking at Ali said. "Yes, I know I am a lucky girl. Go on, start again."

They began again, more relaxed and looking more natural, Mike less wooden than before as he undid the buttons one by one. Once the last was unfastened Mike moved back a little and opened the blouse to reveal the figure-hugging camisole Katie was wearing, the fabric stretched to the contours of her body and showing her well-proportioned breasts, the nipples pushing through the material. Katie stretched up to kiss Mike, and while doing so, pulled the blouse off and let it fall to the floor. Then she pulled him towards her and embraced him.

"Well done my super hunk," said Katie, laughing.

"My pleasure," he replied, "and thank you, Ali, for giving me this new name!"

"That was fine, very good," said Ali, "you relaxed and looked natural, I like that you kissed and embraced without me telling you everything to do. So, let's do the next idea shall we?"

Ali explained what he had in mind. He wanted Mike to sit on the sofa while Katie straddled his lap, facing him closely. He asked Katie to pull down the straps of her camisole and then to let Mike pull it down to her waist so that she would be topless, then Mike should stroke her naked back moving around to her breasts which he should caress.

"How are you with that, I hope you'll feel good about it?" asked Ali. "When your top is down can you put your hands on or behind your head, it shows off your body better if you do that, it sort of looks like you are offering yourself to Mike."

"Yes, I'm fine with that," she replied.

"What about letting Mike kiss your breasts, maybe your nipples?"

"Yes, I'm fine with that too, but no biting!"

Mike sat on the sofa and Katie climbed onto his lap, facing him. Suzi came over to straighten her top and do her hair.

"I think it looks better if your hair is a bit wild, loose, not too tidy," said Suzi, "it's sexier that way."

"I agree."

Katie adjusted her position to get comfortable, sitting up straight so that her body looked good.

"Oh, this does feel just a little bit funny, you know, being stripped off in front of everyone," said Katie.

"Don't worry, you know you have the best boobs in the Western World," said Ali.

"Yeah," chimed in Stan, "it'll be OK in a minute."

Mike held her hips and said, "Come on you, seduce me, I heard you have fantastic boobs, and I'm eager to see if it's true!"

Katie wiggled her shoulders and then looking seductively at Mike slowly pulled first one strap of the camisole and then the other partway down her arms. She leaned her chest into Mike. The thought of him dragging her top down, of being topless in front of everyone, had turned her on. Her nipples, now firm, were poking out the material of her camisole.

"Now then," she said to Mike, "you'd better pull it down, shouldn't you? If you want to see?"

He took the straps and with one action pulled the top slowly down, over her breasts and to her waist, leaving her completely topless. She put her hands on her thighs, leaned back and slightly swung her body to the left and right while she pushed her chest out, showing off her full firm breasts to him. Ali captured all of the action, moving as he did so, taking numerous shots.

"Wow!" exclaimed Mike. "Just wow! You have such a beautiful pair, such a good size and if you don't mind me saying simply perfect nipples."

She did. Indeed, the areola was not too large, a dusky pink colour and slightly dimpled while the nipples stood out well, large, firm and proud. Her breasts, lightly tanned the same pale honey colour as the rest of her skin, were full, firm and round.

"Not bad are they. And in case you're wondering, size 34D, real, no implants thanks." said Katie. "Anyway, come on, I've never been with a guy yet who didn't want to touch."

At first, Mike ran his hands up and down her bare back, stroking her soft creamy skin then took her breasts in his hands to fondle and caress them, gently tweaking her nipples between his finger and thumb which made Katie shudder. Katie entwined her fingers and put her hands on the back of her neck, she leant forward so that her breasts were close to Mike's face. He put his hands on her back and gently pushing her forward, started to kiss her breasts, running his tongue over them and gently biting. Then he put his head slightly to one side and took the nipple of her right breast in his mouth. He pressed harder on her back, pushing her very firmly onto him while he sucked her, gently at first and then harder making her yelp and squirm as she tried to get her nipple out of his mouth. She felt his tongue playing with her. She could see Ali out of the corner of her eye carefully taking pictures, sometimes moving in to capture a close up, Gazzer following him with the reflector, angling it to cast a soft light.

"Don't forget the other one, it'll only get jealous," said Katie.

He switched his attention to her left breast, taking the whole of her nipple into his mouth for a moment, then very carefully holding the nipple between his teeth. It did the trick, making Katie freeze lest any movement might mean he would bite her accidentally. He let her go and holding her breasts slightly lifted and separated them while he kissed that special place between them.

"OK enough, that was great, you looked perfect," said Ali, "I think you two have kind of found one another and seem to be totally relaxed. Let's have a little break before we do more."