All Comments on 'The (Very) Personal Trainer'

by patrickt1937

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
76... 5'6".... 370 lb????

you'd be frickin dead... sure wouldn't be on your feet if you was alive... and I doubt your blood pressure would allow you to get out of bed lol..... look around, obesity kills young people... gotta be close to normal weight to make it to 76

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That is HOT!!! Would love to hear a follow up report from you, sir, on how Josh and Mabel are doing as husband and wife and what other sexual escapades they are enjoying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love this. Just goes to show that even in your 70s you might still experience the best sex of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Don't know if it is true or not , a 25 year old marrying a 76 year old, but I am a personal trainer who was asked a similar question. I have a small gym setup at the back of my house, weights, training machines. I live next to a bushed area where I also run with my clients. I am 36 and among other clients I had a 71 year old man named Larry who was overweight and had a bit of a scare with high blood pressure, short of breath, who weighed 115 kilos. My job was to get his weight down with exercise, not too vigorous and diet. Initially twice a week for 1 hour each session and a diet, eat less, which he found hard. I got him down to 100 kilos after 8 weeks. He was so pleased he said to celebrate him and his wife Wendy would like to invite me for dinner. I agreed, I turned up, Wendy was lovely, grey haired, a little plump, full of life, really gave Larry a hard time. During conversation it came up , when do you think he will be able to have sex again, I nearly choked. look, um, that's a matter for a doctor, losing weight and getting blood pressure down should help, if you don't mind me asking, did it stop when he started the fitness program. She said oh goodness no, about 4 years ago. I looked at Larry, see a doctor mate they can help these days. The meal was great, I said next target, 95 kilos and left. After the next session, Larry said Wendy was quite impressed with you, I have to ask you a question, sure, until I get my sex drive back, and yes I have seen a doctor, we were wondering, well Wendy was wondering if you could help out a bit. I looked at him, do you know what your asking, well yes, how many years have you been married, we married young, 48 years. Look I don't know, I don't want to be the cause of any trouble, I suggest you wait until you can. He got quite upset, I don't want to lose her,i don't want her to go somewhere else, with you I know it will be okay, consider it as being her personal trainer. Please, consider it. I thought about it,,i rang him, ok bring Wendy with you next session, workout gear . They turned up, Wendy in black tights, purple top. I got them working out together for half an hour, then I stopped, ok Larry, you know the drill now, 10 minutes on the treadmill, 15 degree incline, then 10 on the rower, then 10 on the weight machine, all set for you, shower and finish. Wendy, come with me, she smiled wearily, I led her to my bedroom. Are you sure you both want this, yes, Well look at it this way as I undressed, I am the workout machine, I watched her eyes as she saw my cock, your mouth, throat, legs, thighs will receive a workout and during the session you will receive protein administered where I think it will do the most good. All workouts will involve only the 8 inch workout thruster, Larry will be required during the time between sessions to administer any other requirements you may have. So, undress, mm, turn around, I ran my finger between her legs, mm, she was very wet, turn, please sit, open your mouth, she didn't hesitate, this will be your first protein, I moved back and forward, then stayed still, now work it until you get your first protein and work my cock she did, she was good at it, now you must swallow it all as my cum spilled into her mouth, she swallowed. Oh please fuck me, turn around, on your knees for some thigh exercise. She turned, leaning forward, her pussy on display, I grabbed her thighs and thrust up into her, Wendy orgasmed straight away, oh fuck , I needed that, ohhh. Now let me say, Wendy was certainly the oldest woman I had fucked, I learnt that day that older women could fuck as well as younger women, I felt her pussy caress my cock each time she orgasmed, I was covered in juice, it actually splashed onto me as I banged into her and after about 10 or 15 minutes I coated the insides of her pussy with her second dose of protein. I pulled back, she fell forward, oh fuck, thank you, thank you I feel so much better. O.k time to shower and we were showering when Larry entered. I looked at him, everything ok, he nodded, Wendy, oh yes, good see you guys Thursday. For the next 8 weeks i worked with them, Larry lost 5 and a half kilos, down to his target weight, and Wendy received the Protein doses she needed plus lost 6 kilos to quite a shapely 68 kilos, matching her age. Larry got his sex drive back but they both continued to workout with me once a week. Not once did Larry intrude on Wendy's workout session and as she lost weight she was soon straddling me, bouncing up and down on my cock, strengthening those thigh and leg muscles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very hot story and very hot comment by the poster below. Are you still fucking Wendy? Were you and she 36 and 68 at that time or that is your ages now?

patrickt1937patrickt1937over 7 years agoAuthor
Yes, this story is most definitely true.

Josh, Mabel and I all live in Las Vegas, NV. Mabel is now 78 years young and Josh turned 28 in September. I am now 79 and still occupy the guest bedroom on the other side of their bedroom. They do all things that a normal married couple do and continue to enjoy a very active sex life. Mabel has actually lost about 10 pounds since my publishing this synopsis three years ago. I'm sure the almost daily sex she has has been a big contributor. She became the envy of all her friends after marrying Josh. One of these friends is Marian, an 81 year old gal who has been widowed for 22 years. Mabel well understands the difficulties of being sexless for that long and has occasionally "loaned" Josh out for Marian to enjoy him as well. We live a very normal life here and I am grateful for all that Josh has brought to our lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous