The Very Welcome Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay immediately let go of his cock and sprung onto the sofa. "Fuck me," she pleaded, "Fuck me hard, like the old days, fuck my wet cunt."

Marcus needed no invitation and he quickly climbed on top of her and slid his cock easily into her tight, but well lubricated snatch.

Even before he'd reached the bottom she could feel her orgasm rising within her. Three strokes later and that welcome feeling returned.

Like a dry creek bed suddenly filling with flooding water, Kay's juices exploded all over his cock as she orgasmed in a complete and overwhelming way.

"Ohhhhhhh," she trembled as her body shook, "Fuck yeah, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Marcus immediately whipped his cock out and dived on her open cunt, licking up the copious juices that flowed out. Once more Kay shook whenever he sucked or licked her swollen clit.

"Oh my God," she moaned, "Where did that come from?"

"Plenty more to come too, I think," Marcus said, before sliding his tongue into her open hole.

"Oh fuck me," she cried, "Just fuck me."

With that demand he pulled her forward and slid his cock straight back inside her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she muttered as he ran his hands up her petite frame and squeezed her nipples. This was always one of Kay's favourite positions when he and Mike used to fuck her. On the lounge with her legs spread, one of them on their knees between them, the other fucking her mouth and both of them rubbing her body and pinching her nipples.

"Seeing as you remember your first lesson so well, are you still proficient at lesson number two?" He asked.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered as even the thought of being fucked in the arse sent another shudder through her body.

"Oh God yes, but not now," she moaned. "Just concentrate on my cunt."

"Like feeling your cunt full of cock do you? Like having me slam into you like the slut you still are?

"Bang your little fuck toy," she cooed, "Fuck that pussy hard."

Dirty talk was always a strongpoint between them, and that was encouraged by Mike who admitted that hearing her being called a slut turned him on.

He pulled his cock out and once more sucked on her clit before she leaned forward and sucked the juices off his pre-cum oozing cock.

"That tastes no different than before," she smiled at him as she pumped his cock gently into her mouth.

"All of it," he demanded, "Go on, swallow that cock."

Kay effortlessly slid it down her throat until his greying pubes tickled her nose.

He knew how much she enjoyed alternating between fucking and sucking, and there was one memory that sparked their next position.

Before Mike knew about their dangerous liaisons a desperate Marcus appeared in the kitchen window begging Kay to let him inside. Marcus had seen Mike ride off on his bicycle and knew that he'd be gone for a good hour or more and took the chance of a quick fuck.

Without any thinking she let him in and the fucking he gave her on the dining room table, and the ease with which he was able to walk from her cunt to her mouth pleased them both. Later all three of them would use the exact same place as they simultaneously fucked her holes.

"Up here," he said, motioning towards the very same table.

Kay's eyes lit up as she also recalled the delights that the humble dining table had brought her.

"Fuck yeah," she mumbled as she clambered up out of the lounge. "This is amazing."

She lifted herself on to the corner of the table and spread her legs once more, inviting Marcus to dine on her swollen, wet lips.

"Lick my pussy, suck my clit," she demanded.

Marcus dived straight down and slid his tongue from the bottom of her hole up to her clit where he sucked the swollen nub into his mouth.

"Oh god," she moaned, "dear god."

Marcus hummed gently as he sucked and licked her to yet another orgasm. He could feel the newly arrived juices flow out of her and onto his tongue as she shook in sheer delight.

Through half-closed eyes Kay begged him to slam his cock into her, to fuck her harder than ever before. Marcus did just that. With a leg in each hand he pulled her forward and slid his hard cock straight up to the hilt.

"Fuck," they said in unison as his cock slammed into her cervix.

"Holy hell," she moaned, as he pounded her like a jackhammer. Juices flowed freely from her cunt as her rolling orgasm continued. Her tight, hard nipples stood like sentinels to her arousal and Marcus responded by tweaking the hard nubs as he thrust into her.

"Those nipples," he muttered. "Fucking delightful."

With his balls slapping against the edge of the table he slowly pulled his cock out and quickly moved around to her face whereupon she rapidly sucked his cock down her throat.

With one hand rubbing her clit and another holding her head the duel stimulation had Kay writhing in delight. Tasting her own juices on a hard cock excited her beyond belief. What she wanted though was to feel a cock filling her cunt as she sucked him off.

With a pop she removed his cock and said "Right hand side bedside table, bottom draw, bring it here."

Marcus knew exactly what it was that lurked in that draw, a selection of toys that they once used on her.

In seconds he was back emptying the contents onto the table. Six dildos rolled comically across the oak surface and she immediately grabbed her favourite.

Marcus took the long thick cock off her and spat on the end of it before rubbing its head against her swollen clit and labia. As she resumed licking and sucking his cock he slid it into her, eliciting a guttural moan from her petite sweating frame.

With an increased passion he pumped the fake cock into her and shoved his cock as far into her willing mouth as he could. Her bucking and writhing he knew well. More orgasms were rushing through her. She was certainly the most insatiable woman he'd ever met.

"Oh god," she finally muttered as she came down off her peak and the dildo dropped to the floor.

"Fuck me."

Marcus once more took position and slid into her now even wetter pussy.

On the table he noticed a vibrator amongst the collection and as she lay back with her eyes closed he grabbed it, placed it against her clit and turned it on.

With a jolt she sat up and he felt her cunt tighten around his cock. "Fucking hell," she yelled out. Quickly she reached down and grabbed his balls and kissed him as they joined together. He could feel the inevitable rise of his impending orgasm and he let it come, allowing the crescendo to peak.

As his hot load squirted into her Kay joined in with her final orgasm of that session, a milder sharp crest of pleasure, but a more intimate and happy one. Marcus shook as he unloaded in her, his abdomen flexed as he spasmed in joy.

With elegance he slid out, catching as much of his cum as he could on his cock. Holding his dick he stepped around to her and she enthusiastically sucked and licked at the spoils of their love-making.

"That," he whispered with a slight vibrato as she licked his knob-end, "Was superb."

The dildos were splayed across the table and he reached over to a ribbed one and slid it up and down her wet cum filled hole. On the opposite side was the album, open to a photo of her with the very same toy in her arse and Mike fucking her mouth.

At the moment Marcus was feeling quite game and what he suggested had already been forming in Kay's mind.

"You remember how we were planning a gangbang for you?" he asked her, causing her to slowly open her eyes and stare at him. "These guys are always gagging for a decent fuck."

"Oh God," she groaned, "All four of you? Together?"

"If you like."

She sat up and looked at him with that wicked smile he loved so much. "Talk about breaking the drought."

Marcus laughed and reached over to the album. "Maybe we could add a few more pages to this."

"You're serious then?" she said with a keenness he loved. "Aren't I a bit old?"

"They love the older ladies," he said. "Young ones aren't nearly as much fun."

"How do you know?"

"Oh, you know, blokes at work and at the pub, the talk always leads to fucking and/or football."

Kay sat up and cupped his withering prick in her hand.

"So, what's the plan? Are you just going to call them up now and tell them or what?"

He smiled and shrugged. "Fucked if I know. I'll go down and have dinner and we'll see how we go. Check the mood so to speak."

Quickly Kay hopped off the table and headed into the bathroom. Seconds later a box of Viagra hit him in the chest.

"Old man, you might need them."

"Once again, get fucked," he laughed.

Marcus collected his clothes off the floor and carried them back into his side of the house. Quickly she had a shower and examined her body in the mirror. Knowing what young men were watching on porn nowadays, she decided that her thin fuzz of hair would need to go. And she didn't want anything to get in the road of the four cocks that were coming her way.

She wrapped her robe around herself and stepped out into the lounge room just as Marcus, now dressed in his casual attire, re-entered.

"I was thinking, maybe a photo will convince them?"

"Hmm, no," she said. "It's my local pub. Last thing I want is a rerun of the past disaster."

"Yeah, fair enough."

"But then, adding to the collection would be nice, just not on phones, we can use the camera."

"Nice, that's a great idea, make a fucking porno."

He stepped forward, opened up her gown and examined her neatly trimmed pussy.

"Nice work," he rubbed his hand against her mons. "They're going to love that. Believe me, these guys are going to fuck you real hard."

"How do you know?"

"Never you mind," he said, with a charming wink. "I'd better go."

"Yeah go on, fuck off," she laughed. "Enjoy yourself but don't order the pizza, they're shit."

---

90 minutes later the sound of the four men raucously re-entering the B&B sent a nervous shiver down her body. In that time she had hatched a plan that she'd messaged Marcus.

She would be wearing nothing but a simple wrap around dress and would come into their side of the house with the photo albums of the past, with the sex one at the bottom. Flick through the albums, then be shocked when they see her being fucked by their boss. It was corny, but it was all she really had.

She had the camera all charged and ready to go, the card was at full capacity. And she'd even lubed up her arsehole.

Marcus though had a different plan. It was much simpler.

A tap on the door and Kay was on her feet, adrenalin sending her skin tingling and her nipples erect against the sheer black material.

With the albums in hand she opened the door and smiled at Marcus who once again had that cheeky grin on his face.

He took the camera off her and set it to video.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah," she said.

Kay had spent the last hour or so playing out the scene in her mind, a slow seduction of the men followed by hardcore sex, what she wasn't expecting was to find the three young men standing around the lounge room, already naked, stroking massive hard ons.

When she turned to Marcus he was already filming the scene.

"What the very fuck," she said.

"Guys, meet Kay. Kay likes to be fucked nice and hard, in all her holes too, just like my wife Sharon."

Kay was stunned, but the earlier remarks by Tim and Russ made sense, they really did know Sharon.

It was Paul though that made the first move. His cock bobbed enticingly as he moved towards her. "You know, we could tell that you were a horny slut," he said.

He took the books off her and placed them on the table. As he did so Kay undid the loose knot on her dress and let it drape forward, revealing her tight naked body.

"Glory days," he said.

When his hands touched her the other two moved forwards as well and Kay was suddenly surrounded by hard cocks and the muscly hands of three horny men.

"Oh fuck," she murmered as fingers rubbed her arsehole and pussy, finding their way into her wetness.

Her own hands grabbed onto two of the finest cocks that she'd ever held, and she'd held quite a few. With no complaints from the lads she squatted down and one after the other sucked and wanked them off. In the haze of lust she was in she hadn't noticed that Marcus had stripped off as well, and she now had a fourth cock at her disposal.

"Suck those cocks baby," he urged, "Deep throat them like I taught you."

As if by demonstration he moved in front of her and slid his cock down her throat until his balls were on her chin.

"Now Tim," he ordered, as he slowly pulled out.

"Fuck, even Sharon can't do this," Tim groaned as a happy Kay let the cock slide down to the hilt. Each one of them sampled Kay's willing throat in turn as they wondered just what she was capable of.

"Yeah," Marcus admitted, "She's always been a top fuck our Kay has. It's been two years though lads since she's fucked anyone, so I reckon she's almost a virgin again."

"two years?" Russ exalted, "Fucking hell, my balls are bursting after two days."

They all agreed that two years was all too long and that they were going to perform some serious catch ups.

Tim moved in as she wanked Paul and Russ's cocks.

"I wanna fuck your face baby, let me fuck your face," he urged. Kay nodded as he held the back of her head and began a rapid sequence of thrusts into her mouth. His cock was as rigid as an arm as he pumped in like a piston. Thick threads of drool hung from her lips and dripped down onto her naked body.

Tim scooped up some of the drool and smeared it around her face and his cock before resuming the face fuck.

Marcus held the camera and filmed her taking turns having her face fucked by the three men and the drool hanging from her chin.

"Looks like loads of cum on you already, babe," he said.

She popped Tim's cock out of her mouth and said straight to the camera, "Better start fucking me before I make these guys do just that."

Kay bounced up like a startled monkey and lay across the bare dining table. Paul was the first to approach her wet and open cunt as Russ slapped his cock against her mouth.

"What a fine pussy," Paul moaned in appreciation. "So fucking perfect I just have to eat it."

The sensation of a strong man's tongue sliding along her pussy and another man's cock sliding into her mouth sent a jolt of electric desire through her body.

Her moans of delight heightened the lust of the men who were all aching to feel her cunt wrap around their cocks.

Paul tongued her arsehole as well and could taste the lube she'd used.

He stood up and slapped his iron bar like cock against her pussy, causing Kay to pop Russ's cock out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah slap my pussy with your cock." She looked around the four men and reading their expressions of intense desire correctly, she made a demand.

"Fuck me hard boys, fuck my cunt nice and hard."

Paul wasn't a man to say no to a lady and easily slid his cock into the hilt in one hard and pleasing thrust.

"Fuck," Both Paul and Kay called out as his cock slammed into her cervix.

"Oh God yes," she groaned, as the second cock for the night hit home.

Russ kept her from speaking anymore as he slid his cock back into her mouth. A job that he was soon sharing with Tim.

"So many cocks for you tonight, babe," Marcus cooed, "It's her first time for four cocks tonight lads, and I'm sure it won't be the last."

"It sure won't," she said, swapping between Tim and Russ.

Marcus put the camera up on a dresser and aimed it at the table as he took on the role of tit squeezer and clit rubber.

Kay reached down and took his hard cock in her hand, rubbing its length as the team fucked her. She realised then that it was the first time that she had four cocks touching and fucking her all at once.

It certainly didn't get any better than that.

When Marcus reached down and rubbed her clit whilst Paul held her legs apart and thrust hard into her, she felt those delicious tremors and sharp twinges of delight spread throughout her body. Never before had she had so many sensory delights coursing through her body.

Cocks swapping places in her mouth, a nice hard cock pummelling her cunt, her tits being squeezed and caressed by various hands and another hard cock in her own hand was not how she expected the day to end.

As her orgasm hit her she could see herself through closed eyes, spread out on the table like the slut she'd always been, taking cocks from all and sundry.

"That's so good," Paul said, "Russ mate, fuck this bitch good. Stretch her cunt."

Russ high fived Paul as they swapped places and she relished the taste of her own juices as Paul began fucking her mouth.

"So fucking good," Russ moaned, as he slid into her wet greasy hole. "Damn!"

"I told you she was good," Marcus said, before moving Russ out of the way. "My turn again mate."

Tim moved away and was replaced by Russ who gladly joined in with Paul as they slapped their cocks across her welcoming face.

When Tim slid into her horny cunt Marcus retrieved the camera and recommenced the hand held action.

"Let's move onto the lounge lads, because I want to fuck her slutty arse," he said.

"Woohoo," Tim called out, "An arse fucking slut. I love her."

"This is fucking wild," Paul said, "I suppose you're going first boss?"

"Too fucking right I am. I've been thinking of this arse for years."

The lads all stepped away from her and she immediately rubbed her pussy as soon as she was free of the cocks.

"She's stunned," Tim said. "Too much cock babe?"

She just smiled at him and said, "There's never too much cock. You can get on the lounge for that comment."

He just shrugged and sat down, his cock sitting proudly up.

Kay crawled between his legs and poked her tiny arse up into the air.

"Don't go too hard, I might end up biting down..." she said with a mischievous tone.

"Oh dear," Tim said as she engulfed his knob.

Marcus dropped down behind her and with a gobful of spit greased up his cock in preparation for her anal fucking.

"You two," he said to Russ and Paul, "Don't just stand there one grab the camera, the other get near her mouth."

Russ grabbed the camera and immediately became the narrator.

"Give her your cocks boys, she fucking loves it.

Kay moaned in agreement which turned into a whimper of pain and pleasure as Marcus edged his way into her arse.

"Look at the way she's handling it, look at it!" Russ continued. "Look at how she's taking us all on. Stick it to her Marcus, fuck her arse."

Marcus slowly edged his cock into her as she groaned deeply and lustily.

"Oh fuck that's good, it's been too long," he growled as he quickened up the pace.

Feeling the lube that she'd applied around her arse made the sharp acceleration of pace easy. Like a man possessed he plowed into her arse as she made little cries of ecstasy.

Marcus slid his cock out and stood up, slapping her arse cheeks as he did.

"Baby," Marcus softly said, "Three men here to fuck your arse, I think it needs it, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah," she moaned, "All of you, fuck my arse."

Marcus stepped away from her anal delight and was replaced by Russ who was quick to hand over the camera.

"Babe," Marcus said, "Do you have any massage oil around?"

She silently nodded, "In the bathroom, second drawer on the right," she muttered.

Russ spat down on her hole and slid right in.

"Yahoo," he called out. "Fuck yeah you wonderful slut."

Kay loved the fact that she was once again the temptress she always enjoyed being. The main attraction in a fuck-show of pornographic proportions.

As Russ pulled out Tim hopped up and at first fucked her pussy before then sliding into her arse that was now even oilier as Marcus trickled massage oil down her back.

"Oh man," he groaned as a man does as he's about to cum, "I really need to cum baby, you ready?"