The Very Welcome Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,195 Followers

"Fuck yeah," she called out, "Cum all over me baby, cum."

Tim whipped his cock out and like a fire hose he sprayed his youthful jizz up over her back and down onto her just fucked arse.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he said as his lower abdomen twitched and flexed, helping his load shoot across her body.

"Nice load," Paul said, as Kay sucked and licked his balls.

"I hope you have one just as big," Kay said to him before she stopped Marcus from a second serving. "Let Paul have a go. Don't be greedy."

Paul was about to get up but Kay told him to stay sitting on the lounge, because she had a plan to be fully stuffed with cock before they all petered out.

She climbed onto the lounge and turned her back to him and as Russ filmed her, she slid down, engulfing his cock in her arse. Her pussy was wide open and as soon as Marcus began rubbing her clit she came once again.

Her juices flowed freely as she twitched and contracted in delight. Marcus replaced his hand with his cock and for the first time in years she was being double penetrated. And she loved it.

"Fuck her face," Marcus told Russ, "Tim, you film."

Within seconds Russ was filling her mouth with his prick and finally she was totally stuffed with cock. Her body surged in delight as she felt the combined thrusting of three horny men fucking her holes.

She looked up at Marcus and loved seeing the look of intense concentration of a man fully immersed in fucking. Small beads of sweat were forming on his brow as he pummelled her wet cunt.

It may have been years since they last enjoyed each other's wanton ways, and she knew exactly what would tip him over the edge.

With some difficulty she reached around and grabbed his ball bag, and rubbed Paul's as well.

"Whoa," he called out, "Don't do that, you know I'm... Oh fuck."

Kay giggled at his attempts to stop his orgasm and when she felt him cum inside her she reeled back in joy.

Russ was keen to cum too, but was also wanting to fuck her. "He boss," he said, "Give me a go at her, I love sloppy seconds."

Kay was really happy to hear that news and as Marcus withdrew his slick, cum coated cock, Russ was quick to slide in soon after.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he groaned as he buried his cock to the hilt in her wet snatch.

Marcus hopped up on the lounge and offered his cock to her, a gift she was quick to enjoy. His cum mingled with her juices and the look in his eyes as she swallowed the remnants of his oozing ejaculate was priceless.

The sight of her balancing a pea-sized glob of his jizz on her tongue was too much for the frantic Russ who whipped his cock out of her pussy, hopped quickly onto the sofa and sprayed his erratic cum-firing cock over her face. Paul luckily dodged one spurt that landed on the lounge between him and Kay's heads.

"Settle down mate," Paul laughed.

Kay opened her mouth as Russ finished pumping his load into it. Nearby Tim was catching every moment on video.

As soon as he was finished Kay hopped off Paul and knelt across the ottoman, "Pick a hole, any hole," she said to him.

Quick as a wink he moved in behind her and slid his cock into her dripping cunt. Within minutes he too was ready to cum and when he was ready he pushed his cock fully into her, exploding against her cervix.

"Fucking hell," his voice shook as he said it, "That was amazing. Thank you."

Almost in unison the four men clapped their hands in appreciation of what had just happened.

"Thank you," Kay said, before rolling off the ottoman and onto the sofa. "I so needed that."

"Hey boss," Tim said as he handed the camera over to Marcus.

"Is this place going to be a regular stay?"

"Fucking oath," Marcus replied. "The hospitality is first grade."

"I do my best," Kay lifted herself slowly off the sofa and feeling the cum conform to the demands of the law of gravity, shuffled her way to the toilet.

When she was finished Paul was hooking up the camera to the TV and Marcus was in the shower.

"Okay lads, you enjoy that," she said.

When Marcus saw Kay enter the bathroom his cock received another twinge of expectant delight, but three fucks was never going to happen in one day, and Kay was only there for a refreshing douche and some long needed intimacy.

When they were clean and dry the re-entered the lounge room where the three lads were immersed in watching themselves fuck Kay.

"Great," she said. "I imagine I'll be all over the internet soon enough."

"Hmmm, not if you don't want to," Marcus asked.

"Not really."

"Okay then, sorry lads, the show's over."

With understandable dismay the three lads allowed Marcus to gather up the camera and with Kay leading the way they headed off to her side of the house.

"Get to bed you three, we have an early start tomorrow, life goes on."

"Yes boss," Paul said sarcastically.

"Fuck off Paul," Kay called out with a laugh.

---

Kay collapsed across the bed in an exhausted huff and slid slowly under the soft cotton sheets.

Marcus climbed in next to her and cupped her left tit in his hand.

"I'll try not to wake you," he whispered, "I'll be up at 5."

"Five? Fuck that," Kay murmered before slipping off into a dopamine rich and deeply satisfying sleep.

In the morning she awoke expecting to find Marcus lying snoring next to her, but the room and house was empty. On the bedside table was the camera. The lads had all gone and all that remained was the strong scent of a mixture of male colognes.

Disappointed she slunk back into the kitchen and brewed herself a pot of tea. In the mirror in the lounge room she caught a glimpse of herself and she had to admit that she looked amazing. She didn't realise it, but she was smiling.

That smile increased when her phone buzzed and the familiar tone of another booking chimed through the room.

When she opened her account there was an image of Marcus and a stunning looking woman with long dark curly hair who she knew was Sharon. The booking was for six people for two nights in two weeks' time.

"Hi Kay," the message read "Thanks for looking after Marcus and the lads, such a great surprise. We're looking forward to cumming out to see you in person. BTW is six the maximum? There are 8 of us wanting to cum."

Kay grinned as her nipples hardened and her pussy tingled. The slut inside was back.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,195 Followers